Santa's Helper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,409 Followers

He snorted, and an evil grin crossed his face, making the ugly look even more sinister. "So? You still look like you wanna' feel my black snake inside you, whitebread."

I began to step to him, a smoldering look in my gaze, my folds probably dripping with anticipation and want. Hips swaying seductively as the cascade of my babydoll floated like a cape behind me. I reached him, and gently raised my hands to his shoulders, and then his neck. I murmured softly. "I still hate your guts..." and then my face reached for his, and I climbed onto my tiptoes, my tongue lewdly looking for his as I gently mashed my lips against his coal-dark ones, and kissed him like the true slut he had made me.

He was surprised maybe, but only for an instant, before his hands were on me, grasping my butt firmly in both hands under my babydoll. I felt each finger squeezing me, pulling my cheeks apart as I lifted my knee to try and rub my clit against him, my tongue on the attack on his mouth. He gave as good as he was getting, and perhaps better, for his tongue battled and wrestled with mine, until I was moaning in sheer enjoyment. The picture must've been a sight, a white woman dressed in bridal lingerie against a hard, black, sinister man, like an innocent about to be plundered by a victorious raider, and I wish now that there had been a mirror to see it all. I probably would have climaxed on the spot, not that the man didn't give me more than one anyways. After long moments of animalistic kissing, l came up for air, and I spoke to him, looking him directly in the eyes.

"I hate you for this." Was all I could say. "But you better fuck me senseless... I have been wanting you ever since last time."

The thug grunted, and gave me barely a smile. But he hefted me up with the grip on my butt, and I wrapped both my legs around his waist. I didn't care where he took me, as long as he had me. With some relief, he carried me into his bedroom, and he tossed me unceremoniously onto his bed, which was a queen-sized, low bed. It had sheets and a comforter, and smelled a hell of a lot better than the one upstairs. My nose told me that it was indeed where he slept. He was silent as he took his clothes off, and for a moment I again marveled at his build, oily black skin, and oh, the muscles. I don't know if he worked out, or he was simply gifted, but he was obviously stronger than an ox.

I looked about the room, and it was a typical man's room. Not much on the walls, a dresser and a closet. A TV was on top of the dresser, with a light on the bedside nightstand. With the yellowed light of the lamp, I could see little more, until I noticed them, on the dresser and next to the TV. Red satin and with a white lace edge. They were my panties.

I looked at him and pointed at them with my thumb, without a word. He glanced to follow my motion, and he gave me an evil grin.

"A message. No woman wears underwear in here. " he spoke matter-of-factly. "I see you got the message."

And it was true. I was laying on his bed on my side, one knee bent over the other, and propped on my elbow. The chiffon on my body covered little, or hid nothing, and I wasn't wearing panties. I had his message. It turned out he also had mine. The last of his clothes came off, and he stood there, in his dark glory, his meaty hand reaching to his cock, which he waggled, making that thing sway firmly as it grew. It was erotic to me, to watch him awaken the beast that had tamed me, and would claim me again, and each stroke of his hand along that black shaft reminded me of a snake being charmed. And it was a venomous snake. The throbbing head was large, and bulbous, and his cock had a curve I didn't realize. But it explained why he drove me crazy when he raped me, for the upward bend made his cock rub my sweet spot every time he thrust, and every time he withdrew. I was mesmerized, like a snake charming its prey.

Before I knew it, I was moving, crawling across the bed to it, and him, until I was on my hands and knees, and extending my tongue to gently lick the head. I used the point of my tongue to try and probe the slit on the end of him, and placed a large, pouty kiss on the head. I opened my mouth, and let my lips accept his shaft as I pushed forward, reveling in the way my mouth was filled with the head of him, my lips sliding over the ridge of his circumcision, and further down. I won't say I took him all the way into my throat, for I couldn't. Many women say they can, but I just can't, I haven't learned how, but the little bit I could was so good, and even he groaned as I suckled his head.

The next thing I knew was I was being yanked backwards by my hair, and I yelped as his grip threw me backwards onto the bed. I looked at him, at first angry, as he had hurt me, but then lustful as I figured out what was coming. And it was him. I landed on my back, on my elbows, and my knees were parted, much like the first time we had copulated. I looked down at his cock as he knelt onto the bed, my saliva coating his shaft, and he placed his knees at my butt. With his body between my legs, I was not going to be able to stop him, but this time I had no intention of even trying. I was certain I was moist, if not downright leaking, and this time there was going to be a wet spot on the bed.

I reached down with both hands, and my fingers reached out. I didn't try and open my folds for him, I wanted his cock to do that. But I closed my eyes and let loose a loud moan as I used the head of his cock on me, rubbing him up and down my pussy until I opened for him, and pulled on his cock. He followed my lead, and pushed as I guided him, and wordlessly he began to enter me. After the head was in, I released him, and laid back, and gasped in a loud whine as his head stroked my g-spot on the way in, my arms falling above my head in supplication as he fed more of his cock into me, until he bottomed out near my cervix.

He curled his body so that my butt was cradled on his thighs, and my knees were widely parted. My heels were still on and they worked like spurs on his black ass, with the snow white and red leather so bright a contrast. I moaned as he took control, and he leaned over me, his lips on mine in another long tongue-lashing, while his hands gripped me under my shoulders and he began to pull me onto him, repeatedly.

The jerks were short, but they were fast, and each time I squealed. His cock was so deeply in me, yet I was not able to feel my clit against his body, because he still had an inch or two longer than I had depth. I was whimpering as he pulled me onto him, unable to control what I was feeling, and being subjected to. I wanted more, I needed more. I needed that mind-blowing sensation of long, hard strokes, and his cock making me see all sorts of colors and shapes. He was grunting now, and I was being jerked about. My hands were still helpless above my head, loose and yet as if they were paralyzed. My heels would spur into his ass when he pulled me onto him, and while his shaft was massaging my tunnel, it was only a hint of what I wanted to feel, like the gentlest of whispers of a cooling breeze on a hot summer day.

His pace went faster and faster, and my voice whined loudly as he flexed his muscles and drove himself into me, hard and far as he could, until he growled and spent himself in me. He ejaculated almost without advance notice, and in a way I was severely let down. I needed to feel that mighty cock give me the mind-blowing climax of last time. I was about to speak, when he opened his lips.

"Want a beer? I still got a lot of fucking to do."

I looked at him and nodded, my head falling back onto the bed with relief. I didn't care that he had already sprayed his semen in me once, he could do it a hundred times, for all I cared, but if I didn't have that climax, I was going to lose my mind...

(to be continued...)

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,409 Followers
12