Santa's Helper Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed. I turned down the hall to retrieve my robe, but the thug barked at me, "As ya are, ho!"

I put my head down in shame and covered up as best I could with my hands as I walked to the door. Peeking through the peep hole, "It's him," I whispered.

"Let him in. See what he wants." I opened the door slowly, just a crack. Marcus stood there with another black man. Marcus grinned.

"I see you're ready for us," as he pushed his way in.

The two men walked into the kitchen sitting at the table with the thug. I walked in after closing the door as the thug said, "Makes another pot of coffee while us men talk."

Marcus started the conversation as I made my way to the counter, "I could tell right away Miss Hottie there was a slut for black cock first time I saw her. Now I know for sure."

"She's one fine black cock whore, dat be sure," The thug gulped down the black brew, speaking like I wasn't even there, "Likes the black venom spittin' into her pussy too."

"Bareback?"

"Damn straight. Bitch wants a nigga's baby real bad the way she fucks." They both laughed. I could feel their eyes on my ass as I listened nearby the brewing coffee.

"I've been wanting to tap that pussy since I met her. I tease her white boy about what I would do to her if I got the chance," Marcus said.

"Yo like dat show the ho put on in the window?" The thug finished off his coffee, grinning.

Marcus laughed, "Hell yeah! Got a good picture too," handing his phone to the thug.

The thug glanced at it before standing up and coming over to me. His cock stood proudly at attention again as he showed me the picture. It was clear as day: My lily-white legs and arms wrapped tightly around a black man's naked body, a look of ecstasy on my face as his slick black cock disappeared inside my bare pussy.

Just then my house phone rang again. "Answer it," the thug growled.

I picked it up, the caller ID confirming my fears, "It's my husband..."

"Don't leave him hangin', answer it!" the thug barked.

With a shaking finger I clicked the phone on, "H-Hello?" I answered.

"Hi honey. I felt terrible about leaving you a message before," My husband said.

Marcus got up and retrieved the extension phone, "Oh don't worry honey, I haven't heard it yet," I lied to my husband for the first time in our marriage.

"God honey, I am so sorry but I won't be able to come home until Wednesday next week at the earliest," he admitted, defeated.

Marcus now listened in. The thug snuck up behind me, reaching around and tweaked my soft nipples, "Ohh," I paused and held my breath for the moment to pass, "I mean, no honey! Can you please try harder to come home? I need you here..." My nipples hardened painfully, deliciously.

"I've already tried, but there's just no way," he said. The thug's cock slipped between my tight thighs. I bit my lip as my husband continued, "I'll call Marcus and have him check in on you, okay?"

I blurted out, "He's here already. He... stopped in for a coffee."

"Damn, what a friend," My husband bragged, "Here, let me speak to him."

I felt the thug push into me from behind all of a sudden. "Ohhh shit!" The moan escaped before I could contain it. "He-here he is," I managed, handing Marcus the phone right as the thug pulled my pale ass back onto his cock.

"Yeah man?" Marcus smiled as the thug covered my mouth and fucked me, "No, she's alright. Just spilled some coffee. Hasn't been the first time, right?"

I rocked back, meeting the thugs thighs with the back of my own, "Wednesday huh? No problem man. I'll be sure to keep my eye on her," he said to my husband and mouthing to me silently, "And my cock in her."

Being watched while fucking with my husband completely oblivious - I had to bite my lip harder so I wouldn't scream out. When my orgasm struck without warning I bit down so hard I bled. With a muffled moan my vaginal walls went into overdrive on the thug's swelling member.

I looked over my shoulder when my orgasm subsided. I mouthed, "Fuck me hard," to the thug.

Marcus kept his cool even as our rutting three feet away intensified, "No man, she won't do anything she won't do with you," I heard my husband laugh as Marcus thrust his hips in my direction just for me to see.

The thug leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Ya shoulda been a porn star," I nodded yes, "Ya likes being watched, doncha?"

I let out a soft moan, "Mmmm, yessssss..." My whole body started quaking.

Marcus was still talking when the thug began swelling inside me again, "All right man, we'll be seeing see you on Wednesday," with that, he clicked the phone off.

The thug started spewing into me, and all I was holding back burst out at once, "GOD! Fuck me! Breed me - BREED ME! I want your black bastard inside me!!" The stars and bright colors blinding me as his African semen inseminated my Caucasian pussy for the third time today.

I collapsed on the floor, "Damn... I see what you mean brotha," Marcus said.

The thug snickered as I curled up, lost in the afterglow burning inside me, "She just a breedin' mare for da brotha's now."

Marcus laughed, "Breeding mare, huh? Can't wait for my turn."

The thug nodded, "She all yers after tonight. I's got a new one ta break in tomorrow."

"Another white wife straying from dear hubby?"

"Naw brotha, better: A cop bitch in heat," His lips curled into his evil grin and the two men laughed as I balanced on the edge of consciousness.

"Well then, nice meeting you," Marcus shook his hand and then turned to me on the ground before the world went entirely dark.

"And we'll be seeing you tomorrow for sure, little mare."

All I remembered was being picked up off the cold linoleum floor before the world went dark.

To be Continued....................

12