Santa's Helper Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,227 Followers

Ty knelt on the bed in front of me. Reaching to cup my tits he pulled me up on all fours. His own cock twitched to life, slapping at my parted lips, "Open up bitch," he commanded.

I did as I was told, sticking out my tongue obediently as he pushed his cock into my mouth. Marcus picked up his rhythm plowing into my pussy, the motion forcing more and more of Ty's cock down my throat. Ty was not as large or thick as the thug, but I still couldn't take him to the root. Marcus's assault on my pussy caused me to gag on Ty several times.

This was the first time in my life I was with two men. I'd heard the term 'Spitroast' before, but I never imagined I would do it myself – especially with black men. We settled into a comfortable rhythm so I was able to pleasure both as they used my pale body for their pleasure. I got extremely excited having two cocks in my body, twitching independently and jerking out their pre cum into my mouth and pussy at the same time, and I unable to protest even if I wanted to. Their steady pace, their hands molesting my tits and ass, their dark-voiced grunts ignited a series of orgasms inside me. Having Ty's cock in my mouth I was not able to wail out, and that fueled the flames even more.

They knew I was enjoying them. How could they not, with me shaking all over and tearing at the bed sheets, constantly gurgling my moans? I could only make un-intelligible noises as I came, and Marcus laughed, "Ho just can't seem to stop cumming all over my cock."

"Keep gagging on my cock slut, and I'm gonna send my nut down your throat," Ty threatened, and I knew it was real. His whole shaft jerked in my mouth and I felt a warm trickle sliding down my throat. I could only gurgle and take him deeper to let him know it was okay to cum in my mouth.

Marcus slapped my ass, "Your pussy's tight as fuck, Marci. I'm getting close to blowing my black nut up in your womb. Like that Marci?" I could feel him start to swell and rut harder, "You want that nigger cum, don't you whore?"

I could only shake my head yes and cry out as best I could. I was busy teasing Ty's cock with my tongue trying to get his creamy reward. Both men laughed at my wanton display, right before Marcus grunted loud. His African weapon spewed his seed into me as I ran my tongue on the sensitive underside of Ty's cock. My pussy tightened around Marcus's shaft, milking his supposedly safe cum into me.

Then Ty started cumming. The first shot blasted into my mouth, and I had to pull back to avoid drowning in his spunk. Several more spasms and my face and chest were covered in his slimy cum, not to mention all over my husband's bed. It was terribly salty, but I savored it nonetheless.

"Fuck! What a whore," Ty laughed, slapping his wilting cock against my panting lips, "This slut is the best porn star I've seen. She's just a natural black cock slut, ain't she?"

"Better than a porn star or a whore," Marcus spoke, "We don't have to pay this slut in anything but our cum," I collapsed on the bed, trying to catch my breath through a cum-filled mouth and feeling out the damage Marcus did to my tender pussy. As I did both men pulled on their clothes and went downstairs.

I lay there for a few minutes before rolling over. Even amid the fresh scent of sex I could smell the thug's musky scent in my pillows still. "I hate you," ran through my mind as I breathed him in again, and sighed.

I got up, seeing Ty and Marcus's semen oozing down my sweaty breasts and thighs. I pulled the cum-soaked bedding off and used it to wipe myself off. I tossed it to the floor in a wet heap before shakily moving to take another shower.

When I finished I picked up the bedding and went to put it in the washing machine. There was no sense putting on a robe or anything, I reasoned. I walked through the kitchen with an armload of laundry, finding Marcus and Ty sitting around the table again.

"I always wanted a maid that works all natural," Ty said.

"Play your cards right and maybe you can hire Marci," Marcus said, and both men laughed. I smiled and loaded the bedding into the washer before I went to remake the bed. I noticed the clock for the first time then. It was well after six p.m. and getting dark out. My stomach growled when I finished making the bed. I returned to the kitchen to find Marcus gone.

"Where's Marcus?" I asked Ty as I walked by.

Ty lounged at my table like it was his own, "His old lady called said he'd be back soon."

Marcus was married too, I thought. Did he think like I did about adultery? My stomach's growl interrupted my thoughts, "I'm going to make something to eat, are you hungry?"

I bent over to grab some left over chicken from the fridge, "I definitely could eat," Ty said, and I felt him leering at my ass.

I pulled salad makings from the crisper and set it on the counter. I started preparing it as Ty walked up behind me. Tossing the lettuce into a bowl Ty cupped my bare breasts from behind, "Your one sexy white bitch, Marci."

I could feel Ty's cock grinding against my ass. I spread my legs a little as it worked between them. I tried to concentrate as Ty ran his cock along my pussy lips. I moaned and dropped the lettuce, "Th-thank you," I said, turning my head to look at him.

Ty kissed me deeply, moving his hand over my abdomen. I started quivering again. His hand moved to my mound and angled his love tool at my bare honey pot. Breaking the kiss he bent me forward over the counter until his lance pierced my pussy, "You got one velvety soft pussy there," He pushed into me, "I'm gonna love tapping this white cunt."

I moaned, reaching back to grab his hips, "Oooh, fuck me..." I rocked back to meet his thrusts.

Ty's hands returned to tweak my nipples. Jolts of electricity shot up my spine, "Your body was meant to be fucked by black men like me wasn't it, Marci?"

I could not deny it, not anymore, "Yessss it is," I moaned, my pussy clenching his cock, "Fuck meee!"

Ty's cock started to pulse suddenly, ready to fill me again with another batch of black baby makers. I turned back to kiss him ravenously, as if by kissing his thick black lips alone could give me the orgasm I needed. But then I was startled when the phone rang. I stood up so fast Ty's dick slipped out of me, spewing his hot jizz over my inner thighs and ass.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, Ty's spunk oozed down my apple bottom.

A woman's voice on the other end, "Is this Marci?"

I didn't recognize the voice, "Yes it is. Who is this?"

She raised her voice, "Don't play dumb. This is Marcus's wife."

My heart seized up, "Oh! W-What can I do for you?"

"Marcus tells me you've been fucking him. Is that true?"

A cold chill ran up my spine, "I don't know what to say... Look, I...."

"I don't care that you're fucking him. He fucks all sorts of white sluts like you," she said, venom dripping from her voice, "But after he fucks you, don't you come crying to us for child support."

"Child support? But he told me he had been fixed."

"The last white whore coming onto my doorstep with a swollen belly would say otherwise," She said, "And I know how potentmyman is. Get knocked up for all I care – he likes it. But you won't get anything else from my husband or me."

I tried to stammer out a reply, but the call cut out before I could. She hung up.

I stared at the receiver, unable to breathe. He lied to me, and I felt the warmth of that man's cum still deep inside me. I sat at the table staring into space just stirring my food. I had lost my appetite. Meanwhile Ty finished his food, and left the plate on the table to find his clothes.

"I got to go," he said, "Was nice doing you," and left without another word. I still sat staring at nothing, and barely noticed Ty leaving.

I picked at my food for an hour. While I was relieved that Ty had not cum in me, Marcus lied to me. Even now his black cum might be in my womb – no, I was certain it was. Did I really want to get knocked up so bad I would have any black man do it?

Eventually I managed to eat most of the salad. I picked up the plates and put them back into the sink. I was exhausted after the week I had, and just wanted to go to bed.

I turned the corner to lock the front door. Before I even reached the door it flew open, and Marcus appeared there, grinning at me. My rage possessed me all of a sudden, and before I realized it I was charging Marcus. I knocked him off the stoop and out onto the front lawn, straddling his hips and howling. Marcus grabbed my arms before I could slap him.

"You lied to me, you bastard! You son of a bitch!" I screamed.

Marcus rolled us over so I was on my back. Only with my back pressed against the wet grass did I realize I was still naked. I shivered as the cold night air enveloped my bare body. Marcus held my arms above my head in one hand, and pushed his sweats down with the other, "Oh, about what Marci?"

"Don't do that! You know you lied," I could feel his swollen member nestle at my pussy, "The vasectomy," I started to cry, "You never had one."

"Oh, that..." Marcus's hips were slowly grinding, his cock parting my nether lips. My hips responded without my permission. "You know you're a whore and don't care. Just accept it..." My legs wrapped around his hips as I shook my head and wept.

He continued, his teeth gleaming bright in the night, "You're a black cock whore and will take it any way you can get it. From any nigger who can give it. My wife knows it. That thug knows it. I know it. And you know it."

Marcus released my arms. My hand went down between our bodies. He sawed his cock between my thighs, and slowly I pushed it into place at my wet hole. Marcus entered my willing body as my mind crumbled, "Fuckmeeee," I moaned, "I'm a nigger-loving whore. Just fuck me and make me remember it!"

Marcus laughed, "I'm going to fuck you whenever I please, and you will always take it bare."

"Always, always!" I responded, with my hips meeting his thrusts, "Just don't tell my husband." The thought of him had me building to an orgasm.

Marcus sped up his thrusts, his hips smacking my thighs and pressing me hard into the dirt, "Don't worry Marci. This will be our little secret. No one else will know," he leaned down to kiss me. Even as he said it I knew it was a lie – his wife already knew exactly what I was, and the cold outside air proved it wouldn't be secret for long. I was becoming a black cock slut, a breeding bitch for the black race.

Marcus covered my body with his and kissed me deep. The icy grass chilled my back as our friction burned my front. Marcus's grunting strokes rubbed my needy little pearl, and I orgasmed without reservation.

I broke the kiss to catch my breath. My nipples rubbed against his jacket as my chest heaved for oxygen, "Ooooh my god!" My vaginal walls started convulsing on his shaft, "CUM IN ME!!" I screamed into the night air.

Marcus pushed in balls deep, and with a low howl pumped his dangerous load deep inside me again. Marcus spewed millions more of his African soldiers into my wanton pussy, and my pussy coaxed all Marcus had to offer into my womb as we mated on my front lawn.

Once Marcus recovered, he pulled his softening cock out of me and tucked his member back into his pants. He picked me senseless up off the ground, and carried me back into the house. I held onto Marcus's neck while he pulled the bed covers down before placing me, naked and oozing his cum, back into bed.

Marcus undressed and climbed into bed right next to me. I rolled to snuggle as Marcus pulled the linens over us. I felt no shame as I kissed Marcus in my husband's bed. I felt only lingering arousal, the same I'd felt all week with the thug.

Marcus must have known I was exhausted. The warmth of his body enveloped mine as I began to drift into a much needed sleep.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,227 Followers
12