Santa's Homely Elf

Story Info
The boy elves scorned her so she found her own pleasure.
3k words
4.39
24k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Santa Claus's domain at the North Pole has always been one of the happiest places in the world but not to all the elves. As with any large group of humans or humanoids, some of the workers were unhappy with their lot and, until she did something about her problems, Rum Raisin was probably the most unhappy of all Santa's elves.

For one thing, she hated her name. The custom among the elves is to name the girls for different flavors of candy or other tasty treats and she had been stuck with that name, which is probably the least popular flavor ever invented of ice cream. How she wished she could have been named for something tastier, such as Chocolate Ripple or Strawberry Shortcake, but those names were not what her parents happened to prefer.

For another, she had the bad luck to have been assigned to one of the dirtiest and most generally nasty jobs at the North Pole -- taking care of the reindeer - and this included regularly mucking out their stalls. Wanting his coursers to be more rapid than eagles, Santa had used his personal magic as well as the science of Genetics and bred the flying reindeer who carry him on his annual trip to leave presents to the good little boys and girls all over the world. In order to be able to fly such immense distances, the reindeer were bred to have very high metabolic rates, which means they have to eat vast amounts of hay. This also results in vast amounts of manure and that was what the unhappy Rum Raisin had to rake up and dispose of seven days a week.

Those situations would have been tolerable but the most distressing aspect of her life was her extreme homeliness. She has big, smelly feet, even worse than the gunk she has to walk through, and was skinny, except for the pot belly that she could not seem to lose, despite the most strenuous dieting and exercise. The unhappy elf's breasts were already sagging, even though she was only in her early twenties and she had worse acne than anyone she had ever seen. Behind her back, the other elves sometimes called her "Pizza Face."

Rum Raisin's hair is mousy brown and absolutely refuses to stay in place, even when she uses the strongest hair spray available. Her eyes are watery green and set much too close together, especially for an elf with a nose as big and lumpy as hers. In their appearance, all the other girl elves ranged from cute to gorgeous and they had all the boyfriends they wanted, resulting in satisfying sex lives. However, for the last few years, none of the boy elves would even look at her without laughing at her gross appearance.

Rum Raisin still has fond memories of the last elfin cock to fill her pussy, even though it had been more than three years earlier. She has a dildo she used to use sometimes but it's made of hard materials, besides being tiring for her to shove in and out of her pussy. Fortunately for her, her sex life has become infinitely better since the day she took control of her needs.

It happened one morning while feeding her charges that Rum Raisin came to realize that the bucks had problems somewhat similar to hers. Vixen is the only doe on the team and she comes into heat only once a year so the seven bucks -- not including Rudolph, who was little more than a fawn and not yet interested in does -- were in an almost constant state of extreme horniness. The homely elf had never noticed it until then but the bucks, being so much smaller than the males of other breeds of reindeer, had cocks about the same length and thickness as those of the boy elves who scorned her for her lack of sex appeal. After putting those various bits of data together, she believed she knew of a way to alleviate her problem and take care of the needs of her four-legged friends at the same time.

As their caretaker, she already had the affection of the reindeer and, when she was in the stall of one of the bucks, he would often nuzzle her with his nose and sometimes even lick her face. Even though she knew one reason was that the friendly animal was seeking cubes of sugar, which she often had for them, Rum Raisin was glad of the affection because it was far more than she got from the other elves. On that day, which was to become the happiest of her life, she provided the first of them with sugar of a different kind.

The horny elf entered the stall of Dasher, because he was the lead reindeer and his stall was first in line, and put her arm gently over his neck while he was tonguing down the sugar cubes she was offering. From there, her hand traveled back and downward -- Santa's flying reindeer are quite small, no larger than a big dog -- until it found the soft sheath that protects his cock. Dasher was a bit startled at this surprising and intimate contact but his friend's hand felt quite pleasant and he did nothing to end it.

Rum Raisin reached farther around to start gently massaging the fur-covered sheath and was elated when she felt the cock inside start to grow harder. Her plan was meeting with success, at least so far. The reindeer being so favored was horny, as usual, and relished the surprising attention from somebody he liked and trusted. Dasher stamped his hooves and uttered a soft, whickering sound, which the friendly elf was able to recognize as one of pleasure. Still moving slowly, not wanting to spook her four-legged friend, Rum Raisin gently held the stiffening cylinder in her hand and started to stroke it slowly, until the aroused creature was reacting by fucking into her hand.

"Nice Dasher. Good boy," she cooed to him while caressing his side and back with her other hand.

When Rum Raisin was sure the reindeer was fully interested in what she was doing, she knelt by his side and continued playing with his cock. Like all his mates, he was slender and had long legs and she was able to crouch down and look up at the object of her rather peculiar desire, although she didn't consider her actions to be very much out of the ordinary.

Rum Raisin was quite elated at her first good view of an erect reindeer cock. Although her sex life was limited, it was not nonexistent even then, because some of the boy elves, when they were horny enough, allowed her to suck them off and insisted on coming into her mouth. She enjoyed that activity because the homely elf took delight in the feel of a cock filling her mouth and of their cum gushing in to please her taste buds. She always played with her clit when she sucked off one of the boy elves and came that way but she hoped that would not be necessary that morning. From the moment she began her daring escapade, her goal had been to get Dasher's hard cock into her pussy, possibly followed by fucking some of the other bucks.

Although not identical to what she sucked sometimes, the reindeer had a close enough facsimile. His cock was the right length and thick enough at the base to give her pussy a good time and long and tapered so it would be able to slide deeply into her. The head was much wider than that of any elf she knew of but, to her way of thinking, the bulge would massage her clit that much better while being plunged in and out of where she wanted it.

The first thing Rum Raisin felt she needed to do was to make sure the object of her lust was fully erect but she was something of an expert at doing that. Still saying soothing things to Dasher, she continued stroking his side and, while holding his cock in her other hand, leaned in close and started to lick the head. This most intimate contact yet made him stir slightly but it did not make him move away from her questing tongue or try to push her away.

Encouraged, Rum Raisin moved in closer and took the entire bulbous tip of Dasher's cock into her mouth, where she caressed the head with her tongue, the way she knew the boy elves liked. The reindeer liked it too and he stepped forward as if hoping to get the rest of his dick into the warm, wet place that was already feeling so good to him. It felt good to the homely elf too but she wanted to keep control and not have him come into her mouth. It would have felt and tasted good, she believed, but what she really hoped for was to get the nice cock hard and take it into her needy pussy.

But, before that could happen she needed to gain the full trust of Dasher and prepare herself. Sucking his cock was taking care of the first and she believed it was time to take care of the second. Santa Claus had learned many years ago to dress his elves in utilitarian clothing, which meant blue jeans and flannel shirts and zipper jackets, not the fanciful garments that sometimes appear in drawings. Rum Raisin opened her jacket and shirt and unzipped her pants so she could reach in and fondle her clit, which was already swollen. Later, when it was time for the fucking to start, she would remove those garments entirely because it would be easier for him and more comfortable for her if she was naked or close to it.

With Dasher cozying up to her, she started taking his cock more deeply into her mouth, until the end was pressing against the back of her throat with every stroke. It felt so good to her she started thinking of the possibility of bringing to an end the blow jobs she had been providing to the boy elves and concentrating on the reindeer. Although she enjoyed the sensations she received and knew the elves did too, not one of them ever thanked her or treated her any better in any way. In contrast, the reindeer buck getting his cock sucked was showing his appreciation by soft noises of pleasure and by licking her face and pawing the floor of his stall.

The other reindeer in the stable could hear and smell what was going on and Dancer, who had the next stall over was watching the amorous pair through the boards that separated them. Throughout the building, Rum Raisin could clearly hear the prancing and pawing of each little hoof, except those of Vixen, of course. She was the only doe and didn't much care about who was doing what and to whom, unless she happened to be in heat.

Dasher and Rum Raisin certainly cared. She was taking his cock deeply into her mouth and caressing its length with her tongue. He was matching her pace and thrusting forward and his other movements and reactions were stronger and more erotic. It was time, she decided to remove the rest of her clothing, turn her back on her chosen mate and help him mount her. Her lips tightened on his cock to keep it in her mouth and she stopped holding the stiff organ in her hand so she could pull her blue jeans and panties down and all the way off. She didn't bother taking her shoes and socks off. Her pussy was dripping wet by that time and ready to be made available for the erect cock of the highly excited reindeer. To save time, Rum Raisin decided to leave her jacket and shirt on, since they wouldn't be in the way anyhow.

She pulled her mouth away from the reindeer's shaft, which was apparently a disappointment to him because he kept thrusting his erect cock against her face. Quickly, Rum Raisin turned around and ducked under his body so the hard head was poking against her naked ass.

"Nice Dasher," she cajoled him. "Stick that nice big thing right into your doe's pussy. I've got some sugar for you."

The eager elf reached back with the sugar in her hand and, as he continued his fucking motions, Dasher moved in more closely to lick it off. While he was busy with that, she reached under her body and daintily held the erection that was trying, with no success, to plunge into any place it could. With the sugar all gone, Rum Raisin used the thumb and forefinger of one hand to spread her pussy lips while she used the other one to hold the aroused reindeer's cock and steer the head into the place where it would do the most good for both of them. She shivered in spasms of joy when she felt the hard bulb on the end squeeze between her digits and wedge its way into the soft opening she had created for him.

"Ooooo, yeah, Dasher, just like that. Stick it in right there," she urged him, and backed closer to him so she could help with the penetration.

Dasher didn't really need much encouragement. His cock had been in a warm, wet place before but now it was in a better place, one that was just as wet and even warmer. The new place was tight too, much tighter than he remembered Vixen's sloppy cunt to be, and the interior squeezed snugly down on his whole shaft while the internal muscles made the fucking better than anything he had ever known. Wanting to get his whole cock in the wonderful place it had just found, he practically climbed onto Rum Raisin's back while thrusting deeply and powerfully.

The adventure was fabulous for the homely elf too. After three years without fucking, she had almost forgotten the joyful sensation of a hard, warm cylinder of flesh surging into her pussy but it came crashing back to her. She moaned in bliss and fucked back to meet Dasher's driving cock, wanting to get every inch of it inside herself. He was obviously deriving tremendous pleasure too and each of his strokes seemed stronger than the one before it.

"Fuck me, Dasher! Fuck me harder! Good boy!" she crooned to the eager beast as he did his best to do what she wanted.

Although he couldn't have understood what she was saying, the reindeer knew what he wanted and it was the same thing as Rum Raisin desired more than anything. His carnal knowledge was limited to Vixen and no more than a few times a year but it was all he had ever known until that day. The warm place where his cock had found a home was many times better than what his stable mate had offered him on those occasions and he wanted to enjoy it as much as possible.

Over and over, Dasher rammed his cock into the pussy that was responding so beautifully. He could feel his climax mounting and it drove him to more and stronger plunges. Rum Raisin was in the same glorious state. The entrance to her eager pussy was repeatedly stretched, sending waves, almost tsunamis of exquisite pleasure coursing through her body. The big, hard knob on the end of the reindeer's cock was raking the base of her clit every time it entered her and again when it exited. It felt so good on that sweetest of sweet spots, she had no need to play with herself and both hands were placed firmly on the floor to aid her thrusts back to meet those of Dasher. She knew she was almost ready to come and that her orgasm would be the best of her life.

"Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me!" she urged her furry partner.

Up until then, he had been breathing loudly but that changed. He gasped and grunted and rammed his cock into his partner especially strongly. Rum Raisin didn't know exactly what that meant but she quickly found out when a gusher of his hot cum filled her pussy. She cried out ecstatically and her own orgasm overpowered her, more than matching Dasher's.

She felt light-headed after her tremendous moment of joy and sprawled forward onto the straw-covered floor of the reindeer's stall. Dasher remained with her and Rum Raisin came to realize the hard knob on the end of his cock was for more than giving pleasure to the clits of his partners. His dick was stuck in her and none of his cum was leaking out of her pussy, nor were any of her juices. The combination of hot fluids and his hard cock still cramming her pussy was giving her more pleasure and she could feel another climax rapidly mounting inside her body.

"Good boy, Dasher. You really did me good," she murmured to the reindeer who was still on her back with his cock buried in her pussy.

She started rubbing herself against the erect cock until she screamed again in her delight with her second orgasm of the morning. After that, she and Dasher waited until his cock had softened enough for him to remove it and back away. He was satisfied and Rum Raisin was too, at least for a while. However, she was already thinking of the afternoon, when she would return and she and Dancer would be doing the same thing as she had just done with his mate on Santa's team of tiny flying reindeer. After that, there would be Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Dunder and Blixem, two per day for as long as she liked. She even had some thoughts about licking the pussy of Vixen during her next time of estrus while fucking the doe with her dildo.

One thing she was definitely not going to do was suck off any of the ungrateful boy elves anymore. She now had seven mates, maybe eight available, and they would be more than able to satisfy her sexual needs indefinitely.