Santa's Little Helper

Story Info
Work all day, play all night.
2k words
4.01
48.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BACarter
BACarter
782 Followers

It was just before Christmas and time to pack up everything in the house and put it in the attic so you could redecorate with "Christmas" things. There were some who loved this activity and there were others that dreaded it like the plague. I will let you guess which one I am.

My wife and I spent the entire day doing this and we were both tired. "Why don't you get us some carry out for dinner? I am too tired to cook and don't want to get dressed to go out." I gave her a look. When did I become the houseboy? "I'll make it worth your while when you get back..." She had that look on her face, the one I love. It means someone is going to get lucky. "I'll be back in a few" I said heading out the door.

I drove down to the restaurant and picked up dinner. I wondered what she had in mind as I drove back. We had been together for five years and our sex life could not be better. I was fortunate in that she loved sex just as much, if not more, than I.

I got back to the house and put the food in the kitchen. Pam was nowhere to be found. I decided to go look for her. I made it to the master bedroom and opened the door. My eyes lit up as I saw her sitting in the chair across from the bed. She was wearing a sexy little Santa suit. It was red, of course, trimmed in white fur. It had a little crop top with a fur lined hood that left her tummy bare coupled with a little red mini skirt which was also trimmed in white fur with a pair of high heels. She looked like a dream come true as she sat there with her legs crossed, that look on her face.

"Did you get me something to eat?" she asked in her sexy voice. Her eyes went straight to my crotch. I could not keep the smile from spreading across my face. "I sure did," my hand went naturally to my cock.

"Good. Because I have something here for you to eat," she said with that sexy smile of hers. It was then that she uncrossed her legs, draping one over the arm of the chair. My eyes were immediately drawn to the massive cock peeking out from beneath her skirt.

Pam has been simply fascinated with the idea of me sucking cock ever since I shared with her that I fooled around with my roommate one semester at college. Once the cat was out of the bag, she made me describe every little detail to her... over and over again. Don't get me wrong; I was happy that she wasn't upset. And I quickly learned that she loved the idea of me sucking cock. Not long after that she bought the cock she was now wearing.

I can't explain why, but I love the way that cock looks on her. It is the most life-like cock I have ever seen and feels like a real one too. It is eight inches long and very, very thick. The sight of it triggers something in me, something very naughty.

She flipped her skirt up so I could see the entire thing. Now she is barely five feet tall, so the thing hangs almost to her knee. I must admit there is something extremely erotic about her cute little feminine body, complete with luscious curves, sporting that massive cock!

Now I will confuse that I love to suck cock. It's so taboo, primitive. But I have always found it perfectly natural and very exciting. I really connect with it. But I have not sucked a real cock since that semester so no one was happier than me when she strapped on her cock for the first time.

She grabbed it at the base and wiggled it seductively. Her dainty hand barely closed around it. "Come here...you know you want this...come suck my cock." She was right; I did want it.

I walked over to her chair and dropped to my knees between her legs. She pointed her cock at my lips. Her eyes were filled with excitement. There was just a hint of doubt too, doubt that I would do it. I let that thought linger for a moment as I stared at it. Unable to wait any longer, I leaned in and ran my tongue slowly across the head. Her eyes closed briefly as she moaned, but popped open again not wanting to miss the show.

I ran my tongue seductively around the tip never breaking eye contact with her. The feel of a cock against my lips drives my arousal. I am quickly reminded of how much thicker, and longer, hers is than mine as I slurp the tip with my tongue. The damn thing is so thick that it always takes me a minute or two of licking to warm up my jaw muscles before I can actually get it in my mouth.

I slipped my lips over it, just past the mushroom shaped head. I licked the little hole with my tongue... remembering. Lust was starting to overcome me as well. I stretched my jaw muscles as much as they would go and took another inch or two between my lips. I started moving my head up and down those inches, my senses dominated.

"You love that so much" she said watching. She knows that it drives me crazy when she starts talking dirty. "You look so good sucking cock...are you licking it with your tongue... can you taste it ...let me see you lick it."

I was so into by then. I pulled it from my mouth and licked it all over in the most seductive way. "Like this...am I doing it right?" I say before plunging back down, lips stretched wide.

"Mm, you know how to do it...you know how to make the boys happy...show me how much you love that cock..." I trace its outline with my tongue, push back down on it and moan. "You want a real one so bad...one that will fill your mouth...you want that taste...I can see it in your eyes..."

Now I am not normally a submissive guy, but it's hard to be anything else when your wife is feeding you cock. My jaw was really warmed up by then and I took a good five inches into my mouth. "Oh God!" she screamed, "You are so hungry..." She started thrusting her hips forward; shoving another inch or two into my mouth, "Suck this cock..."

I love it when she starts getting aggressive. It's like we switch roles. I love to see her arousal take over, drive her to that place. It consumes her, becomes her show. I slip further into the submissive role, enjoying the other side for a change.

Now she is thrusting her cock into my mouth in slow, sensual thrusts. She starts whispering. "I pleasure myself thinking of you...sucking cock...all those boys, so nice and hard, lined up before you. You can't wait to suck each and everyone of them." I look up to her, my lips stretched tightly around her cock. She moans and continues, "but there's more...isn't there...there are more lined up behind you too" she said with building urgency.

I moan as I suck, slipping further and further into her fantasy. "They line up behind you, spread your legs...you feel the first drive his cock inside you...you moan around the cock in your mouth..." I moan again. I find my identity slipping further away as I become the guy in her fantasy.

"He fucks you so hard...his cock pounding...the one in your mouth explodes...he fills your mouth with thick, warm sperm...that's what you really want...isn't it... you want that cum...tastes so good." Its like I am there, right there in her fantasy. "The one behind you... fills your cute little ass with cum...pumps gallons of cum in your ass..."

She pulls me off her cock and looks me right in the eye. "I want to fuck you so bad. Get on the bed!" Now because of her height, it is better if she lays flat and I climb on top. I reach underneath me for that massive cock of hers. I positioned it and then sit down hard.

I feel the head pop inside me and scream. I give myself a minute to catch my breath, become accustomed to her girth. Then I slowly lower myself down taking that thick thing all the way inside.

Once I'm filled with that massive cock, I find myself right back in her fantasy. I become some toy for all those guys to use. I start rocking back and forth clutching her breasts for support. "That's it, baby...fuck my cock...feels so good." My rocking morphs into some serious thrusts as I bounce up and down on that thick cock.

I reach over to the nightstand desperately looking for the other cock she keeps in there. This one is exactly the same size as mine, seven inches long, but nearly as thick. I bring it to my mouth and push it all the way inside, right down to the root. This is what she feels when she sucks my cock.

It has a suction cup on the bottom. I lick it and stick it to the headboard just above her face. The tip flops down and lands on her face. She cannot stifle her moan. I bend down and take the tip in my mouth. She moans again. She loves this the most. She has told me a thousand times how all these boys have their way with me, me sucking one cock after another as they take turns fucking me, and she gets to watch the entire thing while pleasuring herself.

I am so gone by then. I suck my own cock, barely an inch from her face, while bouncing effortlessly on the thick one in my ass. It is impossible for me not to think about her fantasy. All those guys, all those cocks, just using me.

Then I hit my prostrate. I scream out uncontrollably. The cock in my mouth slips out and hits Pam in the face. I start making minute moves, massaging my prostrate with the tip of her cock. I have reached the height of submissiveness. As much as I want to deny it, I can't. Her cock in my ass is giving me such pleasure.

The room starts spinning as I near my orgasm. All I can think of is that cock. I hump it faster, harder...getting so close. It dominates me. I feel Pam snaking her finger past my lips and loose it. I start screaming uncontrollably as my cock literally explodes with such force, such power that I nearly pass out. Pam pulls her finger from my mouth and grabs the base of my cock pumping it as hard as she can as she wiggles her cock in my ass, driving my orgasm higher and higher.

She milks the very last drop from me and I fall in a heap on top of her, delirious and satisfied. That thick cock is still lodged inside me, dominating me. I feel something against my lips and instinctively open up. The little minx pushes the other cock past my lips, this time it is drenched in sperm. I moan as I suck and swallow hungrily. And that pushes her over the edge. Her orgasm rips through her as she watches me lick and swallow for all I am worth. The taste of sperm fills my mouth, completes the illusion.

She always has her most powerful orgasms when we play out this little scenario. She pulls the cock from my mouth and we both finally rest. Just before I drift off, I hear her say, "You are so good to me..."

*

Comments are most welcome.

BACarter
BACarter
782 Followers