Santa's Little Helper

Story Info
A sexy Elf helps me get over a break up.
10.7k words
4.65
31.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. I love the songs, the decorations and of course the presents. The past couple of years I planned the days leading up to the holiday and filled them with activities for me and my fiancé. We would spend the month caroling, building snowmen, sledding and decorating the tree. We also watched almost every Christmas movie made during December. I really love Christmas and the spirit of the season. I would wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I'm sure I annoyed my office mates with my Holiday Spirit.

This year was going to be different though. I had recently broken it off with my fiancé and was on my own. My parents had moved to Florida, and most of the family had decided to visit them. I would not, it seemed sacrilegious celebrating Christmas on a sunny beach, and so I would stay up north alone.

I decided not to get involved in all the activities; it wasn't the same participating in the activities without someone to share them. I had given up celebrating the holiday, and my greeting changed to Bah Humbug.

Checking the mail on the first Saturday of December, I found a hand-crafted envelope decorated with candy canes and snowmen. I almost threw it away, but the writing was beautiful and I was intrigued to see what was inside. The envelope contained a hand-crafted invitation to play Santa at a local singles club holiday party.

I realized the invitation had been placed in my mailbox and not mailed as it had no postmark. The card was a beautiful vintage drawing of the North Pole, and inside was a simple note. Please join us for the party of a lifetime celebrating the most wonderful time of the year, and a phone number.

At the bottom of the note was a personalized message. "All I want for Christmas is for you to be my Santa!"

I reread the invite as I walked into the house. "Why not?" I thought "My Christmas might suck, but no sense wasting the whole season pouting." I dialed the number and was given a date and time to pick up my costume. I put the invitation aside and settled in for a night of dinner on the couch watching the tube.

The invite had given the holidays a spark, and I spent the following weeks shopping, skating at the park and I even bought a tree to decorate. It was beginning to look and feel like Christmas.

Days passed, work was busy, and I had all but forgotten about playing Santa. I was reminded by a Text on the fourteenth to get fitted for my suit. I followed the instructions and was led to a holiday shop in a remote part of town. I parked the car and took a hard look at the neighborhood. It was a bit sketchy, and I thought twice about getting out of my car. One look at the shop and I forgot all about the possibility of being mugged.

The storefront stood out from the rest of the neighborhood. It was vibrant like a color in a black and white world. The display window was filled with a North Pole scene and two mannequins dressed and Santa and Mrs. Claus.

Now, I know that doesn't seem like a good reason to risk your life in a strange part of town, but there's more to the scene, Santa was dressed in the traditional outfit, but Mrs. Claus was wearing a leather thong and pasties. She bent over in front of him and he eyed her lustfully. It was incredibly sexy and standing there looking at it was like watching porn. My cock immediately became rock hard. I sat there staring, my mind racing until a police siren shocked me out of my daze. I got out of my car and hurried into the store.

Some might think this sacrilege, but I have always had a Santa Claus role play fantasy. If this display was an indication of what I would find inside, I couldn't wait to find out. Horny as hell, I opened the door and walked in.

The store was filled with an eclectic mix of antique ornaments, costumes, lingerie, and Christmas themed sex toys. It was a strange mix of nostalgia and fantasy. It smelled like peppermint and hot cocoa. It was intoxicating, and I never wanted to leave.

In the center of the shop was a glass case with what looked like a Santa Claus fucking Mrs. Claus doggie style. I walked over to the display to find it was actually Santa fucking her in the ass. He was clearly enjoying himself, and she had a look of pleasure overcoming pain. I felt my cock stiffen as I imagined I was Santa. I envisioned shoving my cock into Mrs. Claus's ass, how she cried out as I penetrated her and then moaned begging me to fuck her tight hole. I wanted to shoot a huge load into her ass, then jump into the sleigh leaving her bent over with my cum dripping out of her gaping hole onto her cunt.

"Oh My, That's something!" The shopkeeper's voice almost made me ump out of my pants. I turned slowly to see a beautiful older woman dressed as Mrs. Claus. She was most likely in her sixties, but looked younger and was in great shape. Her skin seemed to shimmer and her eyes sparkled. Firm breasts filled out the costume top and all but spilled out of it. This woman was really sexy and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"What a MILF," I thought.

She blushed "Thank you."

"Excuse me" Did I say that out loud? I looked away avoiding her gaze. Could she read my thoughts?

"Hello, I am Mrs. Nicholas." She spoke in a soft, sweet breathy tone. It was soothing and almost hypnotic. We made eye contact, she stared at me and then winked.

"Oh, Hello" I snapped out of my daze and smiled. "I'm here for a fitting."

"You must be Mr. Claus." She said walking to the backroom. Her ass was small but firm and filled her yoga pants perfectly. She stopped at the doorway, beckoned me to follow her and disappeared behind a red velvet curtain.

I followed her behind the curtain to find a studio full of holiday-themed outfits. Some were the standard you'd find in any store, but there were others that could only be sold in a sex shop or online. I was a little surprised at the selection considering her age, but she did have a youthful look about her.

I watched her as she bent over and opened a chest against the wall. The thin material of the yoga pants left little to the imagination. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful ass and Imagined how I would love to lick it and fill it with cum. Her hips swayed and her ass wiggled as she rummaged through the trunk. I wondered what she would do if I walked up behind her, pulled down her pants and kissed that beautiful butt, and licked her pussy.

Just then she stood up and turned around. Her face was flushed, the color of her cheeks matched the suit she held. "Oh my it's hot in here isn't?" She looked down at the hard on fighting against my jeans. "What a sweet boy you are." She winked at me and smiled again. I tensed up wondering if she really could read my thoughts.

"How sweet of you to play Santa." Her words put me to ease, she was just being kind. She handed me the costume. "Please put this on, and I'll pin it up." She pointed to a nearby room.

I went in took off my pants and shirt and slipped on the suit. It was extremely baggy, but my stiff cock still poked out in an obvious tent. I tried to think about math, baseball, and other non-sexy thoughts, but it did no good. I couldn't stop thinking of fucking that ass. After a couple of minutes, I gave up and tied the sash around my waist, letting it dangle in front of my crotch hoping to hide my excitement.

Walking out to the backroom, Mrs. Nicholas looked me up and down and her eyes fixed on the bulge fighting to escape the baggy pants.

"Oh my! That's big," She exclaimed grinning from ear to ear, and then stood back and took the whole outfit in. "But, not too big. I'm sure we can adjust that coat and those baggy pants."

She grabbed her tape and knelt down in front of me. She measured my inseam Placing one end of the tape at my ankle and slowly rubbing her hand up my leg to my crotch. My skin tingled as her hand moved its way up my leg. It was like a mild static shock, but in a really good way, and when her fingers grazed my cock, I felt pre-cum dribble out of the tip. She double and triple checked her measurements each time rubbing up against my leg and grazing my cock. It was almost more than I could stand, and worried I might cum in the baggy suit pants. Then she stopped and walked behind me. She pulled the pants tight around my ass and measured from the waist down my ass to the crotch. This time her fingers traced down my crack and gently scratched my asshole. I let out a soft moan and tried to play it off as a cough. She finished up her measurements quickly and sent me back into the room to change. I swear I heard her giggle as I left the room. Was she trying to get a reaction out of me? I guess it didn't matter, cause she had, my cock was rock hard, and leaking pre-cum. I changed, tried to dry the wet spot in the front of the suit and walked out to the room again.

Mrs. Nicholas took the suit, walked me to the door and told me it would be ready on the twentieth. She patted me on the ass as I left, and I walked to my car with a raging hard-on. I got in and drove home.

That night I had the wildest dream about Mrs. Nicholas. She was measuring my inseam, and instead of taking a measurement she pulled my pants down to my ankles. She took my cock into her hand and gently stroked it. I felt the electricity in her fingers as it moved through my cock into my entire body. The tip twitched and pre-cum started to bubble out. She looked me in the eye and started to lick and suck me. She gagged and took my cock past her lips, in her mouth, and down her throat. She repeated this motion slowly increasing her speed until I was fucking her face furiously. She moved her hands to my butt cheeks, and I felt a finger touch my asshole. She grabbed my cock at the base to hold back my orgasm and pulled her mouth off of my cock. She circled my hole with a finger and gently grazed the tip of my dick with her teeth. My load was begging to be set free like a racehorse in a paddock. Then in one smooth move, she took my member down her throat and shoved her finger all the way into my ass. That was It, I exploded down her throat and she gagged trying to swallow my load. It spilled out of her lips and down her chin. She looked up into my eyes and, and...

I woke up laying on my stomach in a pool of cum. It was a wet dream, and what a dream it was. I laid there recreating the images the best I could, and then slowly fell back to sleep.

I woke up to find Mrs. Nicholas standing naked next to my bed. Her body shimmered in the dim moonlight pouring through the bedroom window. She looked amazing! Her boobs were big and firm, like a twenty-year-old. Her stomach was tight and toned, and a landing strip of white led down to a perfectly shaved cunt. She crawled into my bed and sat on my face.

"Lick my pussy." It was more of a demand than a request, and I obliged eagerly. I ran my tongue up and down her slick slit, tasting her juices. It was the best thing I've ever tasted. It was like a combination of everything I liked to eat. It was like a mix of Honey, candy canes, strawberry jam and of course pussy. It was incredible and I couldn't get enough. The more I tasted, the more I wanted. I licked and probed her with my tongue, forcing myself deeper and deeper into her greedily wanting more of her. She reached a hand down and rubbed her clit. Then arching her hips she pushed her ass to my lips. Her ass was amazing a combination of hot cocoa and sugar cookie dough. If this is what ass tastes like then it should be a compliment to say that. I flicked my tongue over her rosebud and then pushed it into her ass. She pushed her ass against my face wanting my tongue deeper and I obliged. Bouncing up and down she fucked herself with my tongue and taking deeper breaths, she started moaning and came squirting all over my face. I licked it all up and felt the disappointment as I swallowed the last drop.

This time I woke on back, covered in sweat, and ropes of cum all over my stomach and chest. Another wet dream? WTF! She had really got in my head. I got up took a pee and fell asleep again.

I found myself walking in a snow covered meadow. In the distance was a small cottage, with a puff of smoke coming out of the chimney. I made my way to the house and knocked on the door. Mrs. Nicholas opened it up wearing a bra and skimpy thong panties. She took one look at me, grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. She led me to the fireplace and got on all fours.

I was suddenly naked with a raging hard-on. She looked back at me over her shoulder "Fuck me sweetie stick that big fat cock up my ass!"

I stepped to her and placed the tip on her tight hole, It was wet and slick, she had lubed herself up for me. Slowly I forced my dick into her and as the head made its way in she cried out. It was a cry of pain at first, and then it turned into a moan. She pressed back against me and began fucking herself with my cock. I took the hint and thrust deeper and deeper burying myself all the way in her ass. After several minutes of me thrusting and her grinding her ass on my cock, she started to tremble. She came screaming "Oh God fuck my ass! Fuck it. Make me your bitch. Fill my slutty ass with your cum!" and that was all I could take. I shot what felt like a gallon of cum in her ass!

I woke up again, sweating cum all over me and my heart racing. I hadn't had a wet dream since high school, but suddenly I have three? This time I decided to skip sleep and take a shower. I tried my best to get my mind around echoed, dreams. What's it about this woman?

I got dressed went to the gym for a run, I needed to burn some excess energy and wanted to wind down. After an hour, I was pretty tired and decided I would call in sick and take a nap. This time I slept like a baby and I woke up feeling better than ever.

The next few days were just the same old story, I went to work, came home, had dinner and went to sleep. There were no more dreams, and as hot as they were, I had almost forgotten about them.

I went to pick up the costume, and the window in the shop had changed. It seemed more dark and gloomy. The mannequins had changed too. Mrs. Claus stood behind Santa. Mrs. Claus was smiling mischievously and Santa had an angry look on his face. I walked in and this time the shop smelled of fir trees and flannel.

The display case had changed just like the outside window. This time, Mrs. Claus was fucking Santa's ass with a strap-on cock. His look had changed to what I can only describe as joy. Once again I found myself wishing I was in his shoes. I imagined myself bent over in front of Mrs. Nicholas, one of her hands on my cock and the other lining her dildo up with my asshole. A surge of energy pulsed through my dick.

"Can I help you?" A man's deep, harsh voice shocked me out of the fantasy. I turned around to find an older heavy set man. His hair and beard were white, and except for his clothes and the perturbed look on his face he was the epitome of Santa Claus. He stared at me impatiently as I looked him over. "Well?" He demanded.

"Hi, I have a costume to pick up, a Santa costume." I searched his face for any sign of comprehension.

He looked me up and down, and sneering turned and started walking to the backroom "Yeah, I got it. I'll be right back." He disappeared into the backroom.

I turned back to the display and found myself daydreaming again. Mrs. Nicholas bent over me her breasts rubbing my back as she stroked my dick and pressed her cock against my asshole. "Just relax sweetie, I promise you'll love this." Her voice sweet and sexy echoing through my mind as if she were standing next to me.

"Well, are you gonna stand there gawking, or do you want your suit?" He growled as he thrust the package at me.

"Oh, sorry I was just um" I stammered trying to find an explanation.

"I know what you were doing. Just take it and go." His tone seemed angrier than before, and I wasn't sure he just didn't like me.

I took the suit and walked out into the cold. After the reception the old man had given me, the snow-filled streets felt absolutely balmy. I jumped into my car and drove home. On top of the suit box, there was another envelope like the one the invitation came in. Inside it gave specific instructions, where to go when to arrive and not to wear the costume before the event.

"Please bring your package to the address listed above, there will be a dressing room provided for you on site to change. Thank you again Santa and Mrs. Claus!"

I set the package aside, grabbed a beer and some leftovers from the fridge and hit the couch to watch the second half of a ball game. I drifted off to sleep and was woken by Mrs. Nicholas bending over me.

She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "Hi sweetie, I heard you liked my new display." Her eyes twinkled and as she stood up, I noticed she was naked. Well, almost naked, She was wearing a pair of panties and jutting straight out of them was a lifelike dildo. It was about the same size as my cock and looked so life like I thought it may be real.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it. She wrapped a hand around it and started to stroke up and down, My cock grew firm in my pants.

She eyed my bulge and smiled wickedly "I see you like my cock, don't you?"

I was mesmerized by her and that beautiful cock. "Yes, yes I do."

She moved closer, placing the tip at my lips. "Why not give it a little lick?"

Her words echoed through me and what seemed like a question, became a command. As it echoed I heard give it a little lick. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

"Stop that!" The old man's gruff voice shocked me from my slumber. I pictured his angry face as he shouted. This definitely killed the mood and deflated my dick.

I sat up straight and searched the room. It seemed so real, but I was alone, and it was just a dream. I fell back to sleep on the couch and woke up in the morning. I thought briefly about the dream, and what it said about me and my sexuality. I wanted to suck her cock, and at the shop I wanted her to fuck me. I had always been very masculine, but what about these fantasies? I concluded it was just a dream and considering how much I loved to eat pussy and fuck women's asses...

Oh yeah, I like to fuck women in the ass. Was it an anal fixation? Maybe I was obsessed with ass fucking and subconsciously wondered what it would be like to be fucked. Whatever It was, I definitely like women, and that was enough for me to put my concerns to rest.

I got up showered, had breakfast and went to work. As a corporate accounting manager, I had plenty to keep me busy. The end of the year brought audits and financial reviews. I put my mind to the tasks in front of me and didn't give it another thought all day.

That evening after work, I decided to take another shower so I would be clean and smell appealing. I wasn't really sure what my duties would be, but if women were going to sit on my lap, I didn't want to be the stinky Santa. I also decided I would shave just in case I got lucky, and for some reason, I can't really explain, decided to shave my ass too. I was perfectly manscaped and ready for whatever. I sprayed some Clinique Happy all over and got dressed. I decided on a tight pair of boxer briefs, thinking they might help control or disguise an erection if need be. Then jeans, a t-shirt, some Nikes and I was out the door.

The Christmas party was a rave in a warehouse out of town. The main lot was full of scantily clad college students dressed in holiday costumes. There was the usual guy wearing a diaper dressed as Baby New Year, and girls dressed as Slutty Mrs. Claus. I paused for a moment to take it all in, my cock twitched and I thought to myself what a great night this was going to be. I had no idea how good it would really be, but would soon find out. I drove to the back lot and followed the signs for worker parking. Checking my phone I saw I was ten minutes early, grabbed a pack of mints and the suit package, then walked to the door.

DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers