Santa's Little Helpers

Story Info
Christmas wishes come true, with a little help.
1.2k words
3.98
61.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkRF
MarkRF
1 Followers

Judy was all alone this Christmas, no man or family to speak of to keep her company. She lay on the rug in front of the fire, reading, sipping fine wine and nibbling Belgian chocolate. Any other night of the year and this would be bliss, but this was Christmas Eve and the loneliness weighed her down like an anchor around her neck. Without realising it, her eyes closed and her head rested on the still open pages of the book and she fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

She awoke to the sight of a tiny face looking down at her, not the face of a child but that of a grown man, just scaled down. Literally dumbstruck, Judy just lay there looking up, for how long is anybodies guess, but it seemed like an age. The prolonged silence was only broken when the curious little man opened his mouth to speak. 'And what would you like for Christmas my lovely' he piped up, his voice high pitched, matching his stature perfectly. Before she could answer, she felt little but very strong hands grab at her wrist and ankles, pinning her to the floor. 'Now don't you worry, we are going to make your Christmas dreams come true' piped the little man. At this point she started to let out a scream but this was rapidly muted by a hand clamped across her mouth. 'Now you calm down' the little man said, in a very soothing voice, 'we will do you no harm, quite the opposite in fact. We are here to answer your Christmas wishes'. Strangely, she didn't feel any panic, didn't sense any danger and the situation was so bizarre she thought that she must be dreaming anyway. She was more confused and intrigued than frightened.

'God, how many are there' she thought to herself. Up until this point she had only noticed the one who had spoken, but a quick glance around revealed one holding each of her arms and legs, and she still caught movement from the corner of her eye from others that were in the room. Within seconds her clothes were being wrestled from her, the grip on her ankles and wrists only lessened to allow her garments to be removed. Now totally naked, she could feel small hands working over her body, not roughly but gently, not quite tickling but making her tingle all over. She had no idea how many pairs of tiny hands were teasing her and before she could have a look to count them she found herself unable to see as a blindfold was placed onto her face. Now in darkness, her sense of touch heightened the feel of hands on her body, caressing her breasts and stroking her inner thighs the sensation was driving her insane.

She let out a small involuntary moan as the pleasure intensified. Was that a tongue she felt? Yes it was; she thought right before her left nipple was taken into an unseen mouth, the right one soon followed, both of them now simultaneously being sucked, licked and nibbled. The grip on her ankles tightened as her legs were pulled apart, being spread wide exposing her soft fleshy and very wet pussy. She sensed a presence before the tongue touched, but when it did the feeling shot through her whole body, making her spasm. She tried to wriggle but was firmly pinned, this only intensified the feeling, pleasure to the point of unbearable. While the tongue circled her swollen bud, making her tremble and moan, the multitude of hands continued to caress her body, unseen mouths kissed her neck, breasts, abdomen and legs, a pleasure like this she had never ever felt before, each and every touch like a jolt of electricity surging through her entire body. Then, as Judy thought that she might just explode, it all stopped. Nothing, silence covered the room. She let out a groan, this time through disappointment and pure wanton lust.

This pause in the festivities seemed to last forever, in reality it was only a few seconds but for Judy, left there naked, writhing on the floor it was an eternity. Then, something pressed against her moist, slightly parted lips; both sets; at the same time. This was something that she hadn't tasted in a long time but she instantly recognised the feel of the bulbous head as she ran her tongue around it before greedily sucking it into her mouth, the feel of a hard shaft as it slid effortlessly into her, filling her up. These were no midget cocks, these were fully formed, and then some. It was then that she noticed that the hands were still gripping her wrists and ankles; she had stopped noticing them following the ecstatic experience that she had just had. However, now she started to buck and move under the strain of being pounded by the two very ample cocks, she noticed alright. Her arms spread out wide to her sides, and her legs wider still, she was unable to move, still blindfolded, the pressure building inside her and with it, urgency and pace, hurtling towards an explosive climax like a train with no brakes.

The kissing and touching started again. This was too much, she was shaking all over, red in the face and panting like a dog in the desert. She could hear next to her, among the other sounds and the boom of her heart beating in her head, the sound of fists shuffling on man meat, the breathless whimpers of men on the brink. She sucked harder on the cock in her mouth, craning her neck to get more into her mouth and being banged furiously between her legs she let out a scream. As she did, another dick was pushed crudely into the void left when she opened her mouth. Now she was sucking frantically at two cocks, her and the two men who were the proud owners of these fine pieces all moving with a spastic rhythm. She heard a groan to her other side and felt her face splattered with hot sticky love juice, she felt one of the cocks in her mouth twitch and she was having to swallow cum. She trembled, then every muscle in her body seemed to spasm, she tightened around the cock inside her like an iron fist, which obviously did the trick as she felt him shoot his load deep into her, she could feel their combined juices trickling down her inner thigh as he withdrew. She seemed to be having one eternal climax that came in waves, shuddering and completely lost in the experience she was in a complete state of abandon. The whole affair was neatly concluded with another mouthful or two of spunk from the dick left in her mouth, then it was over.

Lying naked on the floor, Judy had no idea how much time had passed, utterly spent, exhausted and satisfied she didn't care and drifted into a deep sleep once more, she didn't even notice that she was still blindfolded. She woke with a start, confused as to why she couldn't see, in the half sleep state that she was in, memories of the previous night encounter started coming back. She removed the blindfold and licked her lips, tasting cum. Besides her clothes on the floor there was no other evidence of any goings on other than a small envelope on the mantle piece. She got off the floor and opened it, it was Christmas card, nothing special. Opening it up, the message inside simply read.

May all your Christmas wishes come true

Lots of Love

Santa's little helpers

MarkRF
MarkRF
1 Followers