Santa's Naughty Aunts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,334 Followers

"Yeah," I said. We kissed, passionately. "I want you to make love to me," my wife said.

"We will," I promised, and we kissed again. "Can I ask you a question?"

"No. We're married now. No more questions."

"Smartass. No, did seeing me in the Santa suit...did that ever turn you on?"

"What? You mean, like did I ever fantasize about Santa Claus?"

"Yeah. You know, sitting in his lap, doing something fun to make sure he brought you everything you wanted..."

She laughed. "You kinky little boy. I hate to disappoint you, but I was always terrified of Santa Claus. So, sorry, I don't think we'll be playing any games with you in your Santa suit."

The elevator dinged, and I kissed her one last time. No doubt about it, I definitely married the right girl.

*****

We got back from our honeymoon tan, relaxed and, as it turned out, pregnant. We dumped our suitcases before going to pick up Lauren. Holly wanted to use the bathroom, and while she did that I checked our answering machine. Four messages, one confirming a dental appointment I had on Tuesday, one asking if we wanted to subscribe to the Wall Street Journal. The other two were virtually identical in tone and wording.

"Uh, Tim, it's Pete/Dave. Look, um, I need to talk to you, uh, something happened the night of your wedding, um, uh, I should probably talk to you about it. It's not bad, nothing bad, really, everything's fine, but, uh, call me when you get in."

Holly came in to find me deleting the messages. "Who called?"

"No one. Just junk." I followed my wife to the car and we headed to her mother's house to pick up our daughter. As I drove I thought about my two naughty aunts, my two sexy, lusty aunts who still found ways to complicate my life. Then again, they also helped me find the girl sitting next to me. Well, call it even, I thought to myself.

"You look so serious," Holly said. "Penny for your thoughts?"

I laughed and took her hand in mine. "Not for a million bucks, baby."

christo
christo
1,334 Followers