Santa's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers

"Oh, god!" she exclaimed once again, and began to gyrate on the bed. Her hand seized my wrist. My teasing finger thrummed against her clit, raking up and down her canal, and she stiffened beneath me. Her voice became a low hiss as she urged me on.

"Yeah. Yeah! That's it! Oh, god, yeah! Oh, god, Brian..." She was reaching for her climax, and I watched in rapt attention as she rapidly gave in to the pleasure washing over her. When her orgasm hit, it hit hard and fast.

All too soon, it had come and gone, and she was taking giant gulps of air, trying to quiet her pounding heart. My heart was also pounding, sending great pulses of blood into my throbbing organ, and I knew it was time.

"Margaret," I said softly. "I need to put something under you." She nodded, still breathing deeply, and I left the bed for the bathroom, from whence I retrieved a large bath towel. When I returned to the bed, she was reluctantly pulling herself up.

"In the middle of the bed," I said. "I don't want you on the edge, or hanging off the end. At least, not yet," I joked, and she smiled as she accepted the towel from me. She placed it carefully on the bed, then rolled, as gracefully as the moment would allow, over it and onto her back. I took one last lingering look at her. Savoring the moment, for her as well as I.

"Come love me, Brian," she whispered, and I slid next to her, draping one leg over hers. She leaned into me, and we kissed again. Her mouth was soft, her lips full and warm. I remembered her mouth on my cock, and I could taste myself. Rolling over onto her, I straddled her hips, my cock laying on her belly. I looked down at her.

"Are you ready?" I whispered, and she nodded.

"I've never been so ready," she said, her eyes on mine. I slid down her body, and felt her legs spread, allowing me in. I positioned myself between her thighs, and pushed her knees apart with mine. When I slid the head of my cock between her labia, her sudden intake of breath startled me.

"Sure?" I asked, and before she could answer, I kissed her again. Her response told me she was sure, and I eased forward, feeling her warmth envelope me. At the first sign of resistance, I stopped, and held myself there. Waiting for her. Trying to control my urge to thrust myself into her, I let her feel me there; let her compose herself. Her body was stiff, anticipating the pain, and I let her relax slightly before pushing forward.

It didn't take a mighty thrust; just a constant forward pressure, and when her hymen split, she didn't cry out, but I could feel the warmth of her blood. Her arms tightened around me, and she held me motionless, deep inside her, until she overcame the momentary pain. Then, she began to move.

Her pelvis flexed under me, inviting my motions, and I began to stroke slowly backward and forward. Soon we were in a rhythm, she taking as I gave; then relenting as I pulled back. I didn't think I could last long. I had held myself back, and now I wanted only to release, deep inside her. Her velvety cunt gripped me softly, yet firmly, and her heat excited me. I didn't expect her to cum again, not this first time, but I couldn't hold myself back.

I began to stroke harder ... more forcefully. I knew it might hurt her, but suddenly I didn't care. My balls begged for release. I rose up, placing my hands on either side of her shoulders, and using my knees for leverage, I plowed her fertile pussy. She grabbed my elbows, holding on as I bucked into her, and arched her back.

Suddenly she yelled, "Oh my god, Brian! I'm gonna cum!!" Her words inflamed my lust even further, and as I felt her tighten around me, I pumped rapidly in and out. I could feel the release at the base of my nutsack suddenly, and I groaned as the first torrent of semen blasted up the shaft of my cock. Slowing my motions, I timed my strokes with the flood of cum I was releasing, and felt myself bathed in my own juices. Her pussy was spasming around me, releasing it's own fluid, and soon the sloppy sounds of our sex were audible to both of us.

I thrust myself one last time into her, then held myself there, at her burning core. The moment was too intense to imagine; too perfect to interrupt with movement.

"Oh, my god," I groaned, as she finally released me, and I began to shrink inside her. I lowered myself onto her again, and we slathered kissed across each other's faces. My hands went to her breasts, holding the huge globes gently as we kissed. Then, slowly, I slid downward, and took a nipple between my lips.

I sucked and tongued each nipple in turn as she sighed softly, her hands going once more into my hair. "Mmmmmm," I groaned, delighting in the hardness of her nipples, and the way they reacted to my touch. I bit one gently, and felt her flinch. Then she giggled.

"You keep this up, and I'll never leave," she said, laughing, as I flicked the abused nub with my tongue.

"Okay," I quipped.

Later, when the bed had been straightened and the towel washed and left to dry in the tub, we got dressed and walked out to the lobby. We held each other's hands, not wanting to say goodbye, but knowing we had to. I had a home to go to, as did she.

I looked at her, sighing, and said, "That was the nicest thing anybody ever did for me."

"I could say the same," she said. "And, besides, it's time Santa got a present, for a change."

We laughed, and kissed, and said goodbye.

gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers
12