Santa's the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade could tell by the way his balls and dick were contracting that he was close. And she had her own game she was playing. She WANTED to make him cum BEFORE his speech was over. She corkscrewed her hand over the base of his shaft as she pressed her puffy lips to the top half of his bulging dick and continued to blow him.

"And as one final reminder of the magic of good storytelling, allow me to say once moreee," as he said this he waved an arm over the dance floor and the fake snow machines were suddenly joined by four more hidden snow-blowers that quickly covered the air in a spray of white fantasy. Everyone marveled at the way the office was suddenly transformed into an even bigger winter wonderland. This was something newer than in previous years. It looked like an enchanted, indoor holiday Narnia.

"Merrry Christmas to all..."He began and Jade bobbed on his cock like a fucking professional now. "And to all a good nighhhh," Malcolm buckled at the knees a little as his cock burst inside of Jade's mouth. She had won the race by one single letter.

His large spurts of cum filled her up as she pulled him out of her mouth and firmly jacked him off onto her face.

The fake snow fell all over the people looking up from the dance floor just as his own storm front buried Jade's erotic expression in an avalanche of frothy white where she knelt before him.

She was on fire as it melted all over her. She licked and sucked on his dick and balls as his cum smeared across her face. She loved the way his heavy dick dragged across her nose and eyes as she pushed his cum around with her fingers and rubbed her hard nipples with the cream.

No one noticed as Malcolm faded back from the balcony and leaned against the wall for balance as he looked down at the way she voraciously worshipped her boss's cock.

She took him back into her mouth as she began to lightly suck him, all the while looking up at him with her sultry eyes as his cum dripped down her chin and onto her neck.

The slutty painter with the ass of a goddess.

The Woodland Nympho.

Anna Karenina.

As he watched her bringing his cock quickly back to life, he realized that it was going to be a late night at the office.

"You know Santa," she said, as the music down below had started playing again while she dragged his dick along her face and looked up at him sexily. She stood up then and grabbed his hand as she walked him back into the enclosed area of his office's second floor. "When I was a kid, my house didn't even have a fireplace."

"Is that so?" He responded as she led him over to the black, leather couch where he sometimes caught mid-afternoon siestas if the week had been particularly hectic. He wondered where she was leading him now.

"Yeah, it's true. I remember that I was a very skeptical child and I even asked my parents how Santa was supposed to deliver presents to us if he wasn't able to come down the chimney. And do you know what they told me?" She asked him, with the most innocently seductive smile.

"What did they tell you?" Malcolm asked as he gave her collarbone a kiss, and then her neck.

She pushed him away from her and then walked over to the side of the couch where she bent over the armrest and arched her ass up towards him once more, spreading herself with both hands. She turned her head to look back at him.

"They told me that...sometimes...Santa likes to cum in through the back door."

The End