Santa's Very Special Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his weight onto his hands and quickened his thrusts, the only sounds being the mild slapping of flesh against flesh and the labored breathing from each of them.

With one last mighty push Stan emptied himself into her body. Pulse after pulse of semen coaxed out of him by each excited spasm of her writhing pussy. At last he collapsed into her shoulder, the coarse hairs of the beard delightfully brushing her skin. Marie's arms enfolded around his neck and she kissed him repeatedly as he gradually caught his breath.

"Marie Christmas, honey," he whispered.

"Thank you, Stan-ta Claus," she replied as they both giggled at their dumb jokes.

* * * * *

It was five o'clock a.m. when Stan woke up, more out of habit than anything else. He had retrieved the Christmas throw-blanket from the back of the sofa after their lovemaking session and wrapped himself and his wife in it. Being careful not to disturb her slumber he slipped out into the chilly early morning air. In the soft glow of the Christmas lights which still cast their soft colors across the room he located his boxers, socks and tee shirt and donned them silently, then set about building a new fire in the fireplace.

He looked about and realized that it kind of looked like Santa Claus had exploded all over the room. Boots here and there, one glove caught on a Christmas tree branch, the other tossed over a lamp. Perhaps most troubling was the flesh-colored padded fat suit lying in a heap beside the discarded coat and trousers.

Realizing the very real possibility that the children could be awake and creeping downstairs at any moment, he dutifully collected all the parts of the costume and stuffed them into the big red sack.

Next he gathered Marie's own clothing that had been similarly strewn about the room and gently nudged her awake.

"Morning, my love," he whispered tenderly. "We'd better get ourselves put together before the kids wake up."

Marie's eyes fluttered open and she saw her husband still wearing the false beard and mustache. She smiled broadly at the memory of the last night's goings on.

"Morning, sweetheart. I guess you'd better take off that beard now. I don't think we'd ever be able to explain to the kids why mommy was naked with a hunky Santa Claus."

"Ho, ho, ho," Stan chuckled. "You're certainly right about that! Better hand me that present you got from Santa too. We need to lock that away in the bedroom!"

Stan ascended the stairs as quietly as he could, creeping past the children's bedrooms to his own. He stashed the Santa sack with the costume in the closet and made his way into the bedroom suite's bathroom. Next he set about the task of carefully and painstakingly removing the false beard, fully appreciating for the first time the craftsmanship that went into its construction. Thousands and thousands of individual strands of snow-white hair woven into a fine lace netting. The delicate netting is what had been glued to his face, and it took tremendous patience and care to remove it without damage.

I had no idea Marie would be so turned on by me in a beard, he thought to himself. I think I may have to get one of these of my own for 'special occasions'.

By the time he finished and slipped on his bathrobe he came out to find Marie had similarly made herself to look like she would have if she had just woken up from a routine night in bed.

Just then a soft knock came at the door. Stan opened the door to find Larry standing there.

"Hi, daddy," he said quietly. "Me and Dennis can't sleep no more and we wanted to see if we could go downstairs yet."

Stan looked at his watch. "I think you better try to sleep just a little bit more. Let's try for a half an hour more."

"But, daddy, we know Santa came! We could hear him last night and he musta brought a bunch of stuff, 'cause we could hear him taking to, like a elf or someone. It was a real high, squeaky voice! Then we heard a jingle bell and the reindeer breathing real hard from pulling the sleigh and Santa's whip cracking over and over and over. It sounded real weird so we stayed in our room so he wouldn't get mad and take our presents away."

Stan shared a broad grin with Marie, then turned to face his son.

"You know, buddy, I think I heard all that stuff too! But it's not quite Christmas yet, so you go back to your room, just for another half an hour, then mommy and I will come and get you and we can all go downstairs together, OK?"

"OK, daddy. We'll stay in our room, but we can't sleep. We're too excited!" And he scurried back to his room, closing the door as carefully as he could.

Stan closed his own door and turned to Marie, fighting to stifle his laughter.

"Well, I guess we've learned that we're not as quiet as we think we are! Thank heaven that they misinterpreted what they heard and went back to their room! I don't think I'm ready to have 'the talk' with them just yet!"

In due time the family made their way downstairs and enjoyed a perfectly lovely Christmas morning together. Stan and Marie took such pleasure watching the kids opening their gifts, squealing in delight at each one.

At about ten o'clock the doorbell rang. Stan was surprised to see his in-laws Denny and Laura standing at the door, each with an armload of even more gifts much to the delight of their three grandchildren.

When the last of the gifts had been opened, and coffee and hot chocolate had been shared all around, the house at last settled into a more calm state.

Marie sat in the kitchen with Laura as they caught up on recent goings on in their respective lives.

"Mom, it's so great to have you here on Christmas," said Marie. "I'm always amazed that even though you only live fifteen miles away we don't see you and dad that often."

"I know," said Laura. "I never would have thought that once we retired we'd be busier than ever! But between our traveling and dad's involvement at the volunteer garage and my quilting guild, we just don't slow down as much as we should!"

"Well, I'm always grateful for the time we do get to share. Thanks so much. And thanks for all those gifts you brought for the kids! Mindy absolutely loves that princess castle play set!"

"Why wouldn't she? When she sees her daddy treating her mommy like a princess, why wouldn't she want to play out that same scenario?"

"Mom, you have no idea just how much of a prince he is. Last night he went all the way up to Greeley just to make sure some kids would have a Christmas today."

"Well, I'm not surprised. Dad and I have always been so grateful you found such a great guy."

Just then Denny poked his head through the door.

"We're all set in here, buttercup. Are you ready to go?"

"I just need to grab my coat and my gloves," replied Laura. "I'll be right out."

"Aw, do you have to go so soon, mom?"

Well, dad and I were wondering what gift we could give you and Stan and he came up with a great idea. We're taking the kids out to go for a nice long drive and then to go ice skating. We'll be back in time to take everyone out for a nice dinner, but this way you and Stan can have some 'alone time' on Christmas."

Marie threw her arms around her mother's neck.

"Oh, thank you, mom! That's a truly fantastic gift!"

Stan was just finishing putting Mindy's pink snow boots on her tiny feet as Marie and Laura came to the living room.

"Now, I want to make sure you have everything you need to stay nice and warm, Mindy," said Stan as he zipped up her coat. "You got your mittens?"

"Yes, daddy, I do!" she replied brightly, waving them in the air before her.

He lifted her high and kissed her on the nose before passing her into Denny's waiting arms.

"Be good for grandma and grandpa!" called Marie as they all clambered into the car.

"Bye, mom! We will!" called Larry.

The moment the car sped away Stan lifted Marie over his shoulder, slammed the front door and bounded up the stairs. He ran to their bedroom and plopped her onto the bed.

The bright mid-day sun reflected off the snow-covered branches of the huge pine tree in their back yard, illuminating the room with thousands of points of sparkling light.

Without a word, but with a huge grin Stand undressed as quickly as he could.

Marie wriggled out of her own clothes and laid back on the bed, spreading her legs wide.

No words were needed. They both knew how immensely grateful they were to Denny and Laura. They both knew how hungry they were for one another again. They both knew they needed to feel one another's heated touch.

Stan fell beside Marie and rolled over, quickly seizing her right breast in his left hand. He wasted no time in gliding his fingers to the very sensitive nipple, teasing it to full attention. Meanwhile He let his lips and tongue give the same treatment to her left breast. Marie moaned quite loudly, as if to make up in some way the her lack of vocalizing the night before.

Her sounds of delight spurred Stan on, as he hungrily feasted on his wife's body, licking and sucking with eager abandon.

His hand had slid down her body, electrifying every inch of skin he touched. His massive palm rested over her vulva and he slipped his middle finger around and over her clit, causing her to writhe and whimper in agonized ecstasy .

Suddenly he released her and leapt to his feet at the foot of the bed. His erection stood straight out from his body and his mischievous stare locked onto Marie's eyes.

"It's time for your test, Marie," he intoned.

"Test? What test?" she asked breathlessly, and bit bewildered.

"Santa told me that you had to learn to use your new toy in the correct manner, so I have to see if you've learned properly."

Marie felt the indescribable combination of humor and lust, laughing and panting at the same time.

"Well, you'd better hurry," she huffed. "I'm awfully turned on!"

Stan reached for the toy he had stashed in the nightstand. He tossed it beside Marie's naked form on the bed, along with the tube of lubricant.

"Now here's how this will work. You use the toy, and I watch. I'll mirror your every move with my hand and I'll be able to tell if you're doing it right."

Marie laughed slightly as she dispensed the lube on the tip of the phallic plaything. She felt her face flush slightly at the thought of watching her husband handling himself. In twelve years of marriage this was something that she had never seen.

Stan took the tube from her and applied some to his reddening cock.

She laid back and brought her new dildo to the entrance of her pussy, inserting just the tip inside. Stan cupped his palm over the tip of his erection matching Marie's movements and tempo.

Marie rolled the toy from one side to the next, checking to see if Stand could and would indeed match her every move. He did, but she found it awkward to crane her neck so she could observe.

"I need to see better," Marie purred. "Why don't you come up here, nice and close so I can see more easily?"

Stan stepped to the head of the bed and knelt on it, placing a knee on either side of her face bringing his erection directly above her.

"Mmmmmm, that's better," she said and she stroked her toy deeper inside her body. She watched in rapt fascination as Stan's hand followed her lead, gripping his shaft firmly.

Stan kept his own eyes glued to the ministrations his wife was giving herself, his hand mimicking hers. He grunted a long growl in response to Marie's long, slow gliding action.

For her part, Marie had made excellent mental notes from when Stan had stroked her to orgasm with the silicone replica of his member.

She began with gentler, shallow strokes, building up to rapid thrusting. Her self-control was thoroughly put to the test when it came to the rapid pull back, followed by the slow, deliberate thrust inward.

Stan's cock was glistening from tip-to-base, as his pre-cum was being spread languidly back and forth.

An additional turn-on for Marie was the sensation of having a remote control, as it were, for her husband's cock. Every move she made was replicated instantly by Stan's strong left hand. It fascinated her to learn that Stan masturbated left-handed. The labored sounds of his groaning and panting let her know it was time to bring them both to a finish. She began twisting the toy as she had been shown, and Stan's hand obediently followed and his breathing hitched.

Marie undulated her hips up and down triggering her own orgasm, but she kept her eyes locked on Stan's swollen cock as it began to pulse above her.

With a mighty shout the first long jet of semen shot from the purple tip, splashing down all the way from her chin to her pubic hair. Stream after stream followed, and Marie had never known her husband to have had such a strong and prolonged orgasm. When at long last his spasms had quieted, Marie was looking up at one last strand of cum, dangling from the tip of Stan's cock. Slowly it stretched and detached, landing squarely on Marie's chin and lower lip.

She had left the toy ensconced within her body as her hands glided up and down her body, spreading and rubbing his fresh cum all over her skin. Stan tried to regain his breath as he watched her hands, shiny and sticky rubbing against her flesh. At long last she darted out the tip of her tongue and lapped up the final dollop from where it rested.

Stan nearly swooned before he lowered his head to give his wife a long, lingering kiss.

"So, how'd I do?" said Marie simply.

"What do you mean?" replied Stan still breathless.

"On the test? Am I cleared to solo next time?"

Stan laughed heartily. "Most definitely, my dear, most definitely! You passed with flying colors!"

Marie looked at the clock. It read one-seventeen.

"What time did mom and dad say they'd be back?"

"Not until six o'clock," Stan replied with a sly look. "Until then, it's just you and me, baby!"

They spent the remainder of the day napping and making love with varying degrees of intensity of each. Finally they decided they needed to get up and get ready for the evening ahead. They showered together then dressed in preparation for the family dinner.

At six o'clock on the dot Denny and Laura's car appeared in the driveway. The kids came racing into the house followed by grandma and grandpa.

"Hey there, tiger!" Stan called out to Dennis. Did you guys have a good time?"

"We sure did, dad. Grandma taught me how to skate real fast and Larry learned to skate backwards. Grandpa had a cool sled thing for Mindy so she could go out on the ice too. It was awesome!"

Yeah, man, it was awesome!" piped Larry. "We wished you and mom were there too. I asked grandma why you didn't come and she told me that mommies and daddies need to spend time playing by themselves sometimes. Is that true?"

Marie's eyes met her mother's with a smile.

"Yes, honey, grandma is right," she said.

"I guess that makes sense, "Larry said matter-of-factly. "I guess you need time to play with your toys too. Like mommy toys. Did you get any mommy toys for Christmas?"

"I sure did, Larry! Santa brought me the best mommy present in the world!"

12