Santorini Paradiso Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adonis, approving, leaned forward and placed his lips at the base of Elena's throat, kissing his way down toward the space between her breasts. Finally feeling that this was going a bit too far for a public place, Elena slowly lifted his chin from her chest and curved back up to a standing position -- all the while still moving to the pounding beat of the music. It was a compelling show they were putting on, and their most avid spectator was Petros, who had walked off the dance floor to deposit the now-empty glass on the bar. He caught Adonis's eye from his place by the bar.

Seeing the "go" signal in his friend's eyes, Petros moved back onto the floor toward Elena and his friend. As he neared them, Adonis twirled Elena away from his body. As she spun away and extended her arm its full length, Adonis let go of her hand, and she felt another pair of strong hands take hold of her hips from behind. Looking up over her shoulder was unnecessary, because she already knew who it was, but she looked anyway. She stared up into Petros's dark, sexy eyes. She made a vague attempt to move away - as if it might have been an accident to fly into his arms in that way - but he pulled her back firmly against his body. The pressure of his lower body and his hands on her hips made her move with him to the music. He leaned down and put his lips to her ear, saying:

"Don't I get a dance, too, gorgeous?" Then he pressed his lips to her ear in light kiss. The slight, warm suction caused her knees to feel weak and her thong was now thoroughly soaking wet, but not from the heat of the dance floor.

She looked back at Adonis, worried about his reaction to his friend's suggestive dance, but Adonis simply moved closer to Elena and began to mirror their movements. She was sandwiched between these two unbelievably sexy god-like men, and they seemed perfectly happy to share her. In fact, Elena realized, that had probably been the plan all along.

Sensing her momentary hesitation, Adonis caught her face in both of his hands, and pressed his lips against hers until she yielded, opening her mouth once again to his. His kiss was more urgent now. As Adonis kissed her, she felt Petros's hands slide more tightly around her waist and felt his hips grinding into her ass. There was no question that he was also sporting a growing erection.

Adonis lifted his head, and smiled lazily down at Elena, then he leaned close and said he'd be right back. He shouted something in Greek to Petros, and taking Elena's hands in his, turned her to Petros before kissing the back of her neck and walking away.

Without missing a beat, Petros pulled Elena toward him, and swung her around with him to the beat of the music as the song reached its end. The next song was a slow one. Petros paused for a moment, and speaking into Elena's ear, he asked:

"How are you doing, beautiful, are you okay?" She looked into his dark eyes, finding only sexy warmth there, and smiled shyly at him.

"I'm a little overwhelmed, to be honest, but I like it." She said back into his ear. He laughed in response, and ran his lips down the side of her neck - causing a shiver to visibly wrack her frame. He wound his fingers into her hair and tugged her head back to force her to look at him. The act was extremely arousing to Elena, and her already distended nipples strained even harder against her dress. This was not lost on Petros. He changed the position of his other arm, moving her into position for the slow dance they were starting, and with his mouth very near to hers he murmured:

"You are really just too delicious... Like a ripe peach. I want to sink my teeth into you, but don't worry, it won't hurt a bit." Then his mouth came down onto Elena's and she made no false attempt to rebuff him. The kiss was different from Adonis's kisses - more passionate, and his lips were firmer and more insistent - almost as if he was trying to stop himself from biting her. Elena had to acknowledge that she enjoyed both men in a way that was different - but equal. She hoped she wouldn't have to be the one forced to decide between them, when the time came.

"Hey!" She heard behind her in a familiar feminine voice. She broke away from Petros's kiss to look at Pam's half amused, half concerned face. Elena looked back at Petros and held up one finger, saying - "Just a second, okay?" He released her, smiling a dazzling smile at Pam as he delicately stepped back to give them space to talk.

"So... like, which one are you with?" Pam asked, laughing openly at Elena.

She flushed to the roots of her hair, thinking back to the show she must have been putting on for everyone up to now. Elena decided honesty was the only way to go.

"You know what? I don't know, and I don't even mind that I don't know. What kind of slut does that make me?"

Pam laughed and shook her head. "Uh... a big one. " Seeing Elena's stricken face she grabbed her shoulders and said: "Nah - I'm just kidding. Who the fuck cares, anyway? You're in Greece. Their ancestors had regularly scheduled orgies, for Chrissake. I just came over to say that Matt and Nikki and Costi want to check out the other club over in Oia, on the other side of the island. We're going to get a taxi. But I'm guessing you'd rather stay here, am I right?"

"You are so right." Laughed Elena.

"These guys are okay, right? - I mean, Greek guys are not serial killers or anything, usually, but you are definitely going to get sex tonight if you don't leave now. I'm guessing that is okay with you - right?"

"Again, you are so right." Elena was feeling excited at the prospect of being left behind with her two dark angels.

"Look, don't worry about this - you deserve a little fun after breaking up with that asshole, Mike. So just be careful, but have fun. Those two, by the way, are so fucking gorgeous it's ridiculous."

"I know - they are like a pair of Greek gods or something. I'm not sure how I'm going to choose between them." Elena moaned.

"Well - maybe you won't have to choose at all. Okay - you have my cell - call or text if you get freaked out or need anything. We can be back here in 15 minutes if you have to call the cavalry."

As Pam walked out, Elena waved goodbye to Costas, Matt and Nikki, who were already at the door. She wondered for a second what Pam meant when she said "maybe you won't have to choose at all." Then the thought of having both of her Greek gods at the same time flashed into Elena's fevered mind. She got warm all over and felt like she might swoon.

She swayed a little on her heels, and Petros's strong arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her back against his taut body. She relaxed her head back against his chest as he leaned down to talk against her ear.

"Is everything okay? Are your friends leaving?" He asked.

She turned around to face him, allowing him to pull her to him. She nodded up at Petros, smiling a bit nervously.

"So now Adonis and I have you to ourselves?" He asked. Just then, Adonis was at her side, putting a tall Vodka tonic in her hand. He asked what was happening, and Petros told him in English that her friends had left Elena in their care.

Adonis smiled wickedly, and leaned down to deposit a kiss on Elena's cheek. "I like your friends very much." He said, as he nuzzled Elena's neck.

"Let's go get some fresh air." Petros said decisively. He released his hold on Elena and Adonis grasped her hand and led her toward the door. Elena looked back and saw that Petros was following close behind. He was smiling a mysterious smile, and his eyes were frankly sexual under their heavy lids. Elena looked up at Adonis, who was watching her face with his dark green eyes. He smiled and gripped her hand tighter, pulling it up and depositing a kiss on the back of her hand as he led her out.

The cool night air felt wonderful after the heat of the crowded club. Elena breathed deeply, enjoying the freshness against her warm, moist skin. They walked away from the crowd gathered at the club entrance, and moved toward a darker area of the cobbled alley. She marveled that she felt absolutely no fear - at least no fear of harm - at the hands of these two men she'd only just met. Suddenly Elena stopped - holding up the glass of Vodka and tonic - saying "Oh no, I still have this drink with me."

Adonis stopped walking, turning to her with a light shrug. "It's okay, just drink it." He watched her as she took a large draft but then paused as the alcohol became too much. Smiling, he took it from her hand and took a large drink from the glass himself, before passing it to Petros, who did the same, draining it completely. Petros held up the glass that now only held ice.

"See, no problem. Maybe we should go home and have some real drinks."

Adonis moved closer to Elena, putting his hands on her shoulders and looking into her face.

"I think that is a great idea. Elena, do you want to come home with us?" He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, her cheekbones, her neck, and then finally, his lips found her mouth. As she slowly surrendered to his kiss, she felt Petros's body move up behind her, his hands wrapping around her waist, while one palm slid up her ribcage to trace the underside of her breast through the thin cotton of her dress. She gasped into Adonis's mouth. Lifting his head, he smiled down and her, and spun her around to face Petros.

"Oh my god..." was all that Elena could manage to say before Petros covered her mouth with his. His tongue moved inside her mouth insistently, and one of his hands moved up to grab a handful of her hair - holding her head still and enabling him to deepen the kiss even further. Behind her, it was Adonis's turn to grind against her. His lips were pressed to her ear as he murmured sexy words that she didn't literally understand, though the context was clear. Petros lifted his head, and exchanged a look with Adonis. "So, shall we go?" He asked.

The open top Jeep bumped along the small cobbled roads, winding up the Caldera. Petros was driving, as Elena sat in the back with Adonis, who was alternating between kissing her passionately and speaking softly into her sensitive ears in his deep-throated voice.

After climbing for a while, they drew up in front of a white wall that had a large blue wooden door. Petros put the Jeep in Park, applying the handbrake, and walked around to the side of the Jeep to help Elena jump down. He swung her down and pulled her close in his arms before her feet could even touch the ground, his lips crushing hers in a kiss that he seemed to be storing up throughout the drive. Elena's spine tingled and her head spun with what was happening to her - what she was about to do. She realized that she'd never felt more alive than she did at this very moment.

Adonis had unlocked the big wooden door and softly called out "Pahme!" (let's go).

Petros reluctantly released Elena, and invited her to walk ahead of him through the door. When she stepped through, she froze, awestruck. The beauty of the courtyard and building in front of her took her breath away.

More villa than house, it was the usual blindingly white lime-washed stone with the region's signature bright blue shutters and doors - but this structure was at least two levels, sprawling and open with terraces and patios opening onto landscaped grounds of potted lemon and olive trees festooned with tiny white lights. There was a small sculpture garden to the far right side; it's frozen, hauntingly beautiful human figures glowing in the moonlight. The villa itself seemed to draw you through to the far side patio facing the sea. There was a deep stone terrace on the seaside with a giant, rather modern infinity pool that hung seemingly right on the cliff's edge. There was not an abundance of furniture - but the pieces they had were a mix of chic, yet functional modern with truly artful antiques that must have been virtually priceless. Gossamer white fabric panels billowed between the open spaces between the interior rooms and patios, fluttering softly in the steady sea breeze. Elena thought amusedly, I guess this means they aren't interested in kidnapping me...

Petros slipped his arms around Elena's shoulders as she gazed wondrously at their home.

"You like it?" he asked slyly. "You two live here?!" She exclaimed. After a moment she continued: "Alone?"

Adonis responded from somewhere inside the house. "Yes, we are often lonely here, just two orphaned brothers. We are happy you have come to enliven our little home, Elena."

"Brothers!" Elena whispered. "Yes," Petros replied into her ear. "Didn't you notice the resemblance?" He trailed fiery kisses from her earlobe to her shoulder.

"Honestly, no." She answered.

Adonis came out from within the house. He'd discarded his shirt and boots - and his beautiful, sculpted chest gleamed in the moonlight. His well-worn jeans hung low on his hips, and Elena noticed that the top button was undone. Even his bare feet were handsomely shaped. He was truly an Adonis in every way. Her heart did a little sommersault. He carried a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket under one arm, and three glasses in the other hand.

"Stop teasing, Petros. We are half brothers, only. We had different fathers. But we are now all that is left of the old family. Come through, please - let's have our champagne by the pool."

The men led her into the house, pointing out a few of the more remarkable items, like some rare, centuries-old religious icons coated in gold leaf, and a glass case containing a terracotta Amphora dating back to 2000 BC.

Petros disappeared for a few moments as Adonis set up the champagne by the pool. He produced a lighter from someplace in his jeans, and lit a collection of candles in glass globes atop a mosaic table. He put several soft cushions behind Elena as he settled her onto a chaise that had an amazing view of the sea. Sitting next to her for a moment, he gently took her in his arms and kissed her. Elena felt a new level of intensity in his touch, and in the pressure of his sensual lips. She felt her desire rising up within her, swamping her nervousness. She began to respond to him with a heat and fervor that she'd been too shy to express before now. Arching her back in order to press her breasts against his perfect, naked chest, she teased his tongue with hers and sunk her teeth into his lower lip. He growled softly and his hand slid up to one ripe, full breast. As his fingers slipped across her erect nipple she shuddered and moaned loudly into his mouth. He moved his head down to kiss and tease her breast through the cotton of her dress. She clasped his head to her breast, dropping backward onto the chaise and pulling him down on top of her. He rose up for a moment in order to reposition himself, so he could move his body on top of hers - pressing her back into the cushions. She dug her nails gently into his back. Her legs were being forced apart by his. He ground himself into her, and she could feel his erection against her thigh. It felt too big - so she reached a hand down between them and ran her fingers along to test the length of his hardness. She was not mistaken - this thing was huge.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed as she felt his full length and girth through his jeans. Mmmm was all that he said, as he covered her hand with his and encouraged her to keep moving it along his cock. Raising his head for a moment, he looked down into her eyes and said: "Well, it's not fully erect yet."

"What?!" was all she was able to say before his mouth reclaimed hers, his expert tongue plundering inside.

"Who wants to go swimming?" Petros suddenly asked from the side of the pool. Adonis raised his head, smiling at his brother. Elena shifted slightly so she could look around to where Petros was standing. She was shocked for a moment to see that he was completely naked. He'd shed all of his clothes and was standing at the edge of the infinity pool. His body was of similar perfection to Adonis, though somewhat leaner - and his penis - not currently erect - was nonetheless very large as it lay against his dark pubic hair.

Adonis looked at Elena and repeated the question: "Want to swim? This pool is very nice. It is salt water, and always warm like the sea here in summer."

Petros lithely dove into the crystal clear water, barely making a splash as his athletic body arced perfectly through the glassy surface.

Adonis got up, and quickly unbuttoned the last few buttons of his jeans. His erection seemed to have softened somewhat, but his penis was still spectacular. Elena simply gazed at his manhood, unable to speak. He leaned down and kissed her lips - awaking her from her temporary spell.

"I'm going in too. Come, agape-mou." He grinned sexily and walked toward the edge. With his own form of fluid grace, Adonis pulled back into a divers stance and like a knife slipped into the water. Elena got to her feet, watching her two beautiful Greek gods as they treaded water in the luxurious pool.

"Come in, darling." Petros said. The moonlight on their bodies in this mythical setting created a surreal environment for Elena. They seemed like otherworldly creatures to her, suddenly. She never wanted anything or anyone so much.

She reached down and untied her espadrilles, kicking them off. Then she pulled her little red dress up and over her head, dropping it behind her on the chaise. She stood for a moment regarding the two men, regarding her, conscious that she was naked but for a tiny black lace thong. Judging from the looks on both of their faces, she looked good.

Hooking her thumbs into the sides of her thong, she tugged that off in one quick movement. She was glad she'd agreed to go with Pam for a bikini wax while they were in Athens. Though Elena was rarely one to be perfectly comfortable with nudity, somehow, in front of these incredible men, she felt more beautiful and confident than she ever felt before in her life.

She walked over to the steps that led gradually down into the pool, opting to walk in rather than attempt any kind of clumsy dive. As she stepped down into the pool, both Adonis and Petros walked up to meet her. They each rose up out of the water and took one of her hands, leading her down into the warm, salty pool. As the water reached their waists, Adonis pressed himself to her left side, and Petros pressed himself to her right. They each gently began to explore her body, their strong hands caressing and kneading her soft flesh. Elena thought she might die with delight to have four strong hands moving over her -- exciting her in ways she never dreamed possible.

Adonis kissed her lips then trailed kisses along her jaw and cheek until he found the side of her neck. Petros followed suit, kissing her mouth deeply before nibbling and biting down the front of her neck to her collarbone, and then on down to her right breast. He lifted it with one hand, gently squeezing as his fingers slipped over her engorged nipple. Her head fell back a bit until Adonis wound his hand in her hair and turned her to kiss him again. She could feel both men's penises stiffening as they kissed and explored. Elena felt almost like she was being worshipped.

Petros stood upright and plunged his hand below the surface of the water, finding Elena's neatly waxed pussy. She gasped into Adonis's mouth as his brother's fingers slipped over her swollen lips and teased her engorged clitoris. Her knees buckled under her and she would surely have fallen below the surface had Adonis not caught her under the arms, easing her into a floating position on her back, giving Petros better access to her hypersensitive sex. Together, they eased her deeper into the pool as Petros inserted first one, then two long fingers inside her. With his thumb he massaged her clit, drawing a high-pitched, drawn out moan from Elena, whose chest was heaving with excitement.