Santorini Paradiso Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adonis watched his brother's ministrations with increasing arousal. His arms were still supporting Elena's upper body, while his hands slipped up her wet skin to gently grasp and squeeze her ample breasts, pinching and pulling on her rock hard nipples. She reached up over her head and wrapped her arms around Adonis's shoulders, pulling him closer so she could plant feverish kisses over his neck and the underside of his jaw. Therefore, her eyes were averted as Petros leaned toward her tender labia. She nearly screamed as his lips made contact with her over-heated flesh, his tongue pushing into the soft folds as his fingers arched upward to find her G-spot. As Petros flicked his tongue over her clit, she knew the orgasm would soon swamp her in ecstasy. Adonis leaned down, pushing his own tongue into her mouth as Petros clamped his lips over her hard little knob and lightly sucked. Elena's body bucked and she screamed in pleasure into the other brother's mouth as she came - wave after wave shocking her pliant body. Both men groaned in excitement at the pleasure she was taking - their penises now fully erect and aching for stimulation.

As she calmed, the storm of her climax subsiding amid tiny aftershocks, the darkly handsome brothers, their faces intent, watched her return to earth. Petros helped her return her feet to the floor of the pool and stand upright, as Adonis softly brushed wet curls away from her face. Elena let out an unconstrained laugh of delight as she looked adoringly at her two lovers, cradling the side of each man's face with her hands.

She leaned up to kiss Petros, tasting herself still on his hard mouth. Then she turned to Adonis and gave him a kiss of equal passion. Her left hand on Adonis's chest, and her right hand on Petros's - she moved both hands down over their 8-pack abs, past the patches of public hair, and took hold of both erections. The men were mirrors of each other as they sharply inhaled, their bodies stiffening, and each advanced a step closer to her.

Turning first to Petros, she said seductively: "Since you have given me my first wild orgasm in a very long time, you get to choose first. Which orifice would you like, baby, my mouth or my pussy?"

Both men laughed affectionately at this, and crushed Elena between their bodies in a sort of three-way hug. She could no longer discern whose arm or leg was whose. Nor did she care. Petros leaned close to Elena and pressed his index finger to her lips, following his finger quickly with his mouth. As if to illustrate her intention, she captured his tongue in her mouth and sucked it in softly, flicking the tip with her own tongue.

"Mmmmm." Petros moaned very loudly, passionately grabbing Elena's face with both hands as he bent her backwards in an even deeper kiss. He dragged his mouth down her chin, down the front of her throat, before standing back up to look at her with fierce - almost violent - desire.

"Good choice." Elena smiled up at him with a wicked grin on her full lips. Turning to Adonis, she reached for him, pulling his hips against hers - his giant, hard cock stabbing into her thighs and instinctively finding the space between her legs.

"That means you, handsome, will fuck me first. You should thank your brother." Adonis grinned down at her, glancing up quickly at Petros to say "Efkharisto poli."

"Come..." Petros said, as he walked up the steps to the patio. Elena, fondly running one hand across Adonis's stiff penis, followed slowly.

Petros was arranging thick towels across the top of a lounge chair, flattening the chair out into a perfectly horizontal surface. Beckoning to Elena, he assisted her to lie on her back, slipping a small pillow beneath her head, and another at the small of her back. Adonis stood at the foot of the chaise, grasping her ankles lightly, setting them widely apart. He moved up the length of the bottom of the lounger, his body resting on the chair as his hands pushed Elena's thighs apart. Planting soft kisses up her inner thighs, he looked up briefly before slamming his face between her legs.

"Ahhhh!" was all that Elena could muster, her back arching. She was greatly appreciative of the foresight Petros showed by placing the pillow under her lower back. It positioned her perfectly for his brother.

After a few moments, Adonis lifted his head and said, his voice thick with desire: "I just needed to taste you first, beautiful Elena. But I'm going to fuck you now. Are you ready for me?" At this, he slid three fingers into her hot pussy, smiling as Elena again moaned wildly. Looking up at his brother, who was waiting patiently at the head of the chaise, softly stroking his own massive erection, Adonis said: "I think our girl is ready for us, my brother." He extracted his wet fingers and slowly put them into his mouth, savoring her.

Adonis moved his body further upward on the chaise, covering Elena's body with his, and guided his hard penis into her. After three or four thrusts, he was able to penetrate her all the way to the hilt. Elena would have screamed out in pleasure - but her mouth was being gently filled with Petros's stiff cock. He had swung one leg over the top of the chaise above her head, and slowly lowered himself down to her waiting mouth. Petros smiled at the picture she made - her wet dark curls splayed out across the cushions, her eyes sparkling and wide, and her lips moist as she took him into her mouth. With one hand, Elena massaged the length of his penis that would not fit - though she made a noble attempt to take as much of his member into her as possible. Petros's head was thrown back in pleasure as Elena's own moans vibrated his sensitive penis. She was trying to concentrate on what she was doing to Petros, but it was not easy, since his brother's enormous cock was filling her completely - hitting every zone of pleasure in her vagina, while his teeth and tongue played with first one, then the other breast.

Adonis shifted his body slightly, pulling her thighs up over his legs as he moved up into a sitting position on the chaise. He was able to penetrate her even more deeply this way, and Elena felt his penis slamming into her cervix over and over. That alone would have been enough to make her cum, but then he put his thumb on her clit and began to massage it, using the moisture seeping out of her to lubricate his actions. Petros felt her begin to jerk her head as the noises she was making became louder and more insistent. He considerately removed his erection from her mouth for a few moments, while she screamed out through another intense orgasm. She was gasping for breath - her face a study in bliss. Petros stared down at her lovingly, moving her wet hair out of her face and caressing her until she came back down.

Petros, without looking back at him, said "Bravo, Adonis!" to his brother. Adonis, his voice very deep, growled out: "She is so amazing, our Elena, I have never felt this before."

As Elena's eyes reopened and seemed to focus again, Petros smiled down at her indulgently and asked if she was okay. She laughed lightly and tilted her head back - one hand again pumping his still-hard erection - and said:

"Oh yes, please let me take you in my mouth again. I want to make you and your brother cum together."

Adonis said something in Greek to Petros, who smiled and said "Nee!" in agreement. He rose up and pulled his leg back over the chaise, and Adonis pulled out of Elena. She protested for a moment until she realized that they were asking her to turn over. As she began to stand, Petros took her place on the chaise, lying on his back. The men positioned her on her knees on the chaise below Petros, and smiling at him, she eagerly dropped her mouth over his hard cock. He stiffened in pleasure as she attacked him with renewed fervor. Elena then moaned very low and long as Adonis placed his penis against her sex from behind, and in one strong thrust pushed himself inside her. She tried valiantly to stay up on her knees, but was losing her strength because of the intense pleasure she felt at having two beautiful cocks in her at the same time. Adonis gripped her hips, holding her up as he began to pump in and out of her - pulling his penis almost all the way out before slamming it back in again.

He leaned down close to her and asked Elena if she liked what he was doing.

Mmm hmmm. Was all she could say, since her mouth was full of Petros.

"How about now?" Adonis asked, as he began to flick her clit with his fingers while he thrust into her, faster and harder now.

She had to pull her head up and let Petros's erection slip out of her mouth temporarily, so she could let out the protracted "ohhhhhh" that this produced.

"You're going to make me cum again - and I want you both to cum with me - can you do that?" She could barely speak, she was so out of breath.

The brothers both groaned their assent, as Petros grabbed Elena's hair and began to fuck her mouth. She tried to hold off her own orgasm, but Adonis's penis was pounding into her G-spot repeatedly as his fingers teased her clit. She began to moan again as a signal that her climax was imminent. The noises worked, because she could feel Petros's balls tighten and Adonis's penis swelling within her. Unable to hold out any longer, she shouted, her mouth still surrounding Petros's cock, as she came. This time she felt a flood of liquid from her vagina - a wet orgasm - as the muscles in her pussy contracted over and over again. This pushed Adonis over the edge. He shouted into the night sky as he exploded into Elena - one, two, three, four jets that seemed to go on forever. Petros, excited by the orgasms of the other two - began to moan at first softly - and then more loudly - as he himself began to shoot into Elena's mouth. There was too much for her to swallow in a single go. Much of it spilled out of her mouth and ran down her chin and jaw. Exhausted, the three lovers collapsed on each other - Elena landing on top of Petros and Adonis on top of Elena. They rested with wondrous smiles until their breathing slowed down and returned to normal, and their sweaty bodies cooled in the fresh night air.

Eventually, Elena stirred first, wiping away the excess ejaculate with her hands, planting a kiss on Petros's chest, and then turning to kiss Adonis's smooth brow. Adonis stood, assisting Elena to her feet before reaching out an arm to assist his brother.

"What time do you think it is?" Elena asked, stretching her aching body languidly as the two men looked at her.

"It's time for a shower, then bed." Said Petros decisively, as he ran a hand over his eyes and through his long hair.

"Nay, pahme." Said Adonis, as he took one of Elena's hands in his and led her inside the villa.

The trio showered together, too exhausted to do anything more than soap themselves clean. The brothers gave her a fluffy terry robe to wear as they vigorously dried themselves. Elena went back out to the patio to retrieve her clothes and purse, and noticed that her mobile phone was beeping with a message. She checked it a saw a text from Pam, saying "Let me know if you're okay. Are you coming back to the hotel tonight?"

Elena sat down briefly on the chaise to reply: "Am perfect - in fact - never better in my life. I think I'm staying here for a while... p.s., I think they may really be gods." And she hit send.

"Everything okay, my beautiful Elena?" Adonis had padded out to the pool area, wearing a towel around his waist, to retrieve the unopened champagne and check on her.

Walking up to him and slipping an arm around his tight, narrow waist, she nuzzled his shoulder and murmured that everything was perfect.

"Good; then let's go to sleep, yes? Neither Petros nor I could give you up, so we will all share one bed, okay?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way." As soon as she said it, she realized it was the truth.

They entered a spacious bedroom on the second floor with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the sea. The moonlight shone in, the only illumination in the elegant, sparsely furnished room. In the center stood a massive king sized bed covered in fluffy stark white pillows and a duvet. Petros was in bed on the far left side, partially sitting up as he waited for them. He spread out his arms to beckon Elena. She felt Adonis undo the belt of her robe. She looked back up at him as she shrugged it off her shoulders. She hopped lightly up into bed, sliding under the covers and snuggling close to Petros, who immediately enfolded her in his strong, tanned arms - his dark skin in dramatic contrast to the whiteness of the linens. After barely a moment, she felt Adonis slide into bed as well, wrapping his arms around her from behind. The pure luxury of the feeling washed over Elena. She kissed one and then the other brother tenderly, before drifting off into a deep, contented sleep. Elena could barely wait to see what tomorrow would bring.

Santorini was indeed paradise.