Santorini Paradiso Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why were they checking up on her, what were they looking for and how did they get all of that detailed information so quickly?

She realized the Internet made that kind of thing quite easy -- but there were details in that report that could not have been found in public databases. The boys knew everything about her -- everything. Yet she knew actually very little about them.

Suddenly, a little bell went off in Elena's head. Given their obvious wealth and local notoriety, surely there would be some information on them out there... Probably a lot. One of the things that Elena retrieved from the hotel was her laptop. She rose from her bath, resolving to see what she could find from the search engines.

She toweled off and threw on the emerald silk kimono from the wardrobe. For a moment she was completely distracted. That garment was sheer heaven. It was double-faced silk with beautifully intricate embroidery depicting a Phoenix rising from its own ashes. The cool fabric had a heaviness that was a thrill to feel against her skin. She looked at herself in the tall Cheval mirror, spinning slightly to see the embroidery down her back. Shaking her head at how girly she was being, she pulled her laptop and charger from her carry-on bag, and plugged it in next to the bed. She settled against the pile of fluffy pillows and opened a browser.

Typing their names into the search engine window, Elena hit "Return". A voice in the back of mind said: 'Let's hope you like what you find...'

To be continued...