Santorini Paradiso Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are!!" she exclaimed as she looked at her toiletry bag. She pulled it out and walked into the bathroom. She wanted her proper hair products and comb, and the expensive face moisturizer she'd treated herself to before leaving Boston.

As she opened the little travel case, she froze.

"Holy shit." She looked up at herself in the mirror - a look of shocked disbelief on her face. This was going to be a problem. Maybe not. Maybe.

"How in hell could you forget this, you moron??!" She chastised herself. A flush crept up her cheeks. There in the center of the case was a tiny plastic case holding her birth control pills. Three days. Three days since she'd taken her pill.

And not just any three days. Three days during which she'd had more sex than ever in her life. With two incredibly virile men.

"Holy shit." She felt it was worth repeating.

Looking at the little calendar guide in her pill case, she realized further that she stopped taking the prescription at probably the worst time in her cycle.

Her face felt very hot, and her throat felt funny. The saliva in her mouth turned sour, and her stomach began to lurch. She moved quickly to the toilet just in time to throw up violently.

Sinking down to her knees, she waited a moment for the sick feeling to pass. But again just as suddenly, she had to lean forward as another heave rose up. There were tears in her eyes as she flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink. Washing her face and brushing her teeth, Elena tried to talk herself out of what her gut - literally - was telling her. Maybe she was okay. Maybe this was just fear. Maybe she should buy a pregnancy test. Would she even be able to know this early? She had no idea, she realized.

What. An. Idiot.

She drank some water and pulled the towel off her head. No sense in panicking. She was already feeling better, after all. In fact, she was hungry again. Really hungry.

Putting a pin in this potentially and utterly disastrous new development for now, Elena continued to get dressed so she could meet the guys downstairs. No need to freak them out, right? A problem isn't a problem until it is, right?

Luckily, the goddess's voice in her head was mercifully silent.

12