Santorini Paradiso Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was deliberately vague about whose cock was whose. It was both of them. At the same time. One of the men swore coarsely and they were in motion together, dragging her up and onto her knees. Elena found herself facing the foot of the bed, where Adonis knelt up and pulled her by the hair down to his turgid staff. She moaned in pleasure as he pushed into her mouth, forcing her head down until she gagged.

Elena screamed around Adonis's cock as she felt Petros roughly fucking her from behind. While she should not have been surprised, since it had been her vision, the sudden violence of his insertion caused her to momentarily stiffen, which only served to heighten the sensitivity as he bottomed out inside her. His thrust pushed her further forward onto Adonis's shaft, pushing his head deeper into her throat. The three of them paused for a moment in this splendid configuration, Elena holding her breath until she felt rather lightheaded. Her womb pulsed with a slow, electrical pressure. Her orgasm was approaching, and it was going to be thunderous.

Finally, they began to move again, and Adonis pulled out of her mouth so she could breathe. She made a gagging sound as she expelled him from her throat, which massively turned on both men. Petros pulled out until only the tip of his penis was still inside her. Elena felt empty, but it allowed her to relax a bit as she regained her composure. Her lungs were burning from the pressure as if she'd been running, and her vision was blurry, as tears of exertion ran down her cheeks. Adonis brushed the hair back from her face, asking if she was alright. She puffed out a breath and pushed her head back down on his cock as an answer.

He tilted his head back and shouted "FUCK!" at the ceiling, before looking down in loving awe at this sexy woman. Petros, beyond excited by this display, slammed his body back into Elena, extracting another deep moan from her – which made Adonis's eyes roll back in his head.

The two brothers looked at each other and shared a look of blissful amazement. The began to fuck her on each end, working in sync so that they each thrust in and out at the same time. Elena was groaning as she felt that climax continue to build, the tendrils spreading outward like the ripples in a pond. She pushed the thought 'my darlings, don't stop, I'm going to cum" into their minds and one of them – maybe Adonis – made a growling noise as they continued to fuck her with that steady rhythm.

They each could feel their balls boiling as the excitement grew and her noises became louder and more drawn out. They were holding it back for her – so Elena could climax first. The brothers made eye contact, and realized they could help her by giving her a little push. As her moans began to crescendo, her stomach tightened and her eyes squeezed shut, and Elena's arms and legs began to visibly tremble, they together conveyed the command that brought on her release. 'Cum, now, darling' they thought in unison.

Both men had to catch her as she convulsed, her scream muffled by Adonis's cock. Petros groaned loudly as he felt her come undone around his tensely coiled shaft. Her body contracted in rapid fire and a rush of ejaculate flooded the base of his penis, coating his balls and his thighs in her dew. Adonis, for his part, was hanging on by a thread, as her screaming had changed to low moans, but her mouth never left him, even though tears streamed down her face and she could barely hold herself upright.

Exhausted by the violence of this orgasm, Elena slowly came back to herself and became aware that her gorgeous men were slowly and patiently caressing her, holding her up as she rode out the incredible roller coaster of sensation. Her love for them swamped her, so much that it was beyond words. She pushed what she was feeling out to them, not knowing if they would understand.

They stilled. She opened her eyes, looking up at Adonis. He gazed down at her, and was nearly overcome. The sight of her wide, beautiful, tear-filled eyes looking up at him with such love and lust, her mouth still stretched over his cock. The sight was beyond sexy, and his own climax began to rise back up in full measure. But more than that – the love and devotion she conveyed made his heart swell, too. He gently wiped the tears from her cheeks and ran his hand through her wild hair. Elena felt Petros leaning over her, his face pressed to her back. He pressed tender kisses to her gleaming, soft skin. She tightened her muscles around his hardness and heard him gasp softly.

Together, both men began to stroke in and out of Elena again – both very close to their own climaxes. Steadier now, Elena rested her upper body weight on one hand, bringing the other up to cup Adonis's contracting testicles. His nostrils were flared and his face looked intense, his eyes heavy-lidded and very dark. She could feel his cock tightening and the little rush of pre-ejaculate in her mouth. He made a growling sound in his throat that began to get louder. Elena again relaxed her throat and pulled him in as far as she could, until she was just a few inches from his pelvis. Adonis groaned loudly now – this was deeper than she'd ever been able to take him before.

Meanwhile, Petros was thrusting into Elena faster and faster, his head repeatedly knocking into her cervix, but he shifted down a little as he pulled out, so was tantalizing her g-spot and clit over and over. Elena began to moan, her hand moved up and began to stroke Adonis's shaft to bring him to completion. That was the final straw for Adonis – he shouted incoherently as he thrust mightily into her mouth and began to shoot his seed, blast after blast, down her willing throat. She swallowed as much as she could, but the overflow ran out and down her chin.

He looked down at her, running a hand through his hair, a glazed, euphoric look in his eyes. Elena finally allowed him to pull himself from her mouth with a pop. He sat back on his haunches, reaching one hand down to the bed to steady himself.

Elena looked back at Petros, who was now fiercely pistoning in and out of her. It made a wet slapping noise, just like in her vision. The concentration on his face was intense – as if he'd been holding himself back. But the sight of Elena, smiling sweetly back at him with her big, lovely eyes, while a drizzle of Adonis's cum dripped from her lips and chin, caused him to snap. He swore violently and rammed himself into her, squeezing her hips against him, as he came. It seemed to take almost a minute, and he continued to make small, jerking thrusts into her until every drop was out. She dropped her head forward, loving the feeling of being filled. She could feel him throbbing inside of her.

Petros leaned forward, pushing Elena down on her stomach to the bed, as he collapsed on top of her. Adonis shifted his body and lay on his side, his head coming to rest on the bed to her left. Both men softly petted her, as the three of them laughed with exhaustion at their wild lovemaking. Worried that he was too heavy for her, Petros allowed his softening penis to slip out of Elena, and he fell on to the bed to her right side.

Elena let her eyes close in contentment, not caring that she'd likely fall asleep this way.

As she felt her mind drifting pleasantly, she heard the goddess whisper to her:

'... O I could fly

With thee into the ken of heavenly powers,

So thou wouldst thus, for many sequent hours,

Press me so sweetly.'

Elena smiled and murmured: "Keats..."

Petros was already asleep and did not hear this, but Adonis, who turned his head toward her said drowsily: "Hmmm? Did you say something, my darling?"

"Endymion..." Elena whispered. "My daddy used to recite it to me when I was a little girl..." And then succumbed to sweet slumber herself.

**

Elena was trying to sketch on an impossibly large, blank sheet of paper. But each time she brought the charcoal to the surface, nothing would happen. She stood up, using more pressure to apply the black powdery line to the pad – but it remained stubbornly blank.

She turned in frustration to Aphrodite, who was draped elegantly on the chaise behind her.

"What is going on?" she asked the lovely goddess.

"Isn't it obvious?" The lady asked languorously. "You are the paper."

"I don't understand." Elena said, looking down at her hands covered in black dust.

"Wide sea, that one continuous murmur breeds

Along the pebbled shore of memory!"

Elena gasped, dropping the charcoal. Those last words were not spoken by the goddess, but rather, by her father. But they were no longer in her studio in Santorini. They were high up on a hill, near a woodland cave. It had been a picnic spot of her family's when she was little. Elena had almost forgotten about it.

There, on a soft plaid blanket in the thick green grass, sat Elena's father, Eddy. He was smiling at her, and peeling an apple with a paring knife. There was an opulent basket of food on the blanket beside him. She stifled a sob, and tried to blink the tears away so she could look at him properly.

He was so damned handsome – she'd almost forgotten that, too. He was tall and athletically built with thick chestnut hair, so much like her own. It was wavy and long – reaching almost to the top of his shoulders. He had a classically proportioned face – with an aristocratic nose and square jaw. But it was his arresting blue eyes that were perhaps his best feature (Elena had the same eyes, but seemed unaware of this). They were kind and intelligent, and sat beneath thick dark brows. He had naturally dark eyelashes, which gave him a sort of beauty that was only balanced by his masculinity.

"Daddy?!" she called out, uncertain.

"Hello, poppet." He looked up as he spoke, and then looked back at the apple, like he was completely unsurprised to see her. Elena nervously moved toward him, wanting to throw herself in his arms. She dropped to her knees next to him on the blanket, but hesitated to move any closer. She could smell his unique, "daddy" scent. Like freshly cut grass and pine resin. Elena was aching to hug him, to see if he was real, but was afraid to let herself go.

"Is it really you, Dad?" She whispered. He threw down the apple and knife, wiping his hands on his trousers, and leaned closer to her, tousling her hair with one hand. His smile was lovingly indulgent, and a little proud. Her heart seemed to tighten in her chest. She didn't realize she was holding her breath.

"Of course it is me, Little 'Lena." He leaned over and pressed his lips to her forehead. All of her memories of him came flooding back to her in a great rush. Elena burst into tears and threw her arms around his neck.

He pulled her close, his arms around her shaking body, rocking her a little as she cried. He dropped his face into her hair and pressed his lips to the top of her head.

"It's okay, my darling girl. I'm so sorry we had to leave you, angel. You know we would not have left by choice, poppet." He kept murmuring little consoling endearments like that into her hair until she calmed down and stopped crying.

Still clinging to him, hiding her face in his shoulder, she murmured: "I've missed you and Mom so much."

"I know. I'm so sorry, poppet. We miss you, too. If it's any consolation, we look in on you from time to time, to see how you're doing."

She sat back down next to him, looking into his handsome, ageless face. She held on to one of his hands. With the other, she wiped her teary face.

"You do?" She sniffed. He wiped the other side of her face with his free hand.

"Yes, of course. Selene and I have been doing that for years. Sybil looks in on you, too." He added, then frowned as this news made Elena just tear up again. "Hey, hey, my Little 'Lena, no need for tears."

She pulled herself back together more quickly this time. Laughing self-deprecatingly as she shook herself. "I'm sorry to be such a crybaby – I've just been very emotional lately." She paused, wondering what he knew about her. Her father just smiled at her in his old, patient way.

"Dad..." She began cautiously. Continuing after he nodded encouragingly. "Where are you guys, I mean, how is it that you can 'look in on me' as you put it?"

He tilted his head to one side and regarded her thoughtfully for a moment. "Where do you think we might be?" He asked.

Elena sighed, shaking her head. Answering a question with a question. "Just like the goddess..." she muttered, half under her breath.

"Yes, angel, that's right! We're like Aphrodite and the Olympians. Well done." He looked pleased and proud.

"Wait - what?!" Elena was dumbfounded. He read something serious into her sarcastic comment. What did that mean – just like Aphrodite and the Olympians.

"We can phase between this world and the outer, like the rest of the gods." He seemed to think this was what Elena meant. Her head was spinning. He saw the confusion in her face and touched a fingertip to her nose.

"What's wrong, poppet – you look confused."

"Dad – what are you telling me – that you and Mom... and Aunt Sybil, too, are..." She couldn't even finish. Her mouth was so dry. He was watching her carefully and encouragingly now, like he used to when he coached her through tough problems in Algebra homework, as a child.

"Finish that thought, poppet – you've got it: '...Selene, Sybil and I are'..."

"Seriously – you're telling me that guys are gods, too? How is this possible?"

"Well, technically, I'm not a god – but I was blessed with immortality because I fell in love with your mother. And Sybil is one of the oracles – so in the family, if you like, but not technically a god."

Elena was looking out at the bucolic landscape, the sun was setting and it was a beautiful view, but she was not taking it in. She didn't realize her head was shaking in denial.

How in hell is this possible? Gods – like Aphrodite? Immortality? Oracles? So... does that make me like Adonis and Petros? And what does that mean, exactly?

The words the boys quoted to her from the prophesy came rushing back to her – "...finding a woman like us – with divinity in her blood. That when we were bound together in a seamless trinity... she would bring forth to the world a new generation of our line."

Her father squeezed her hand gently. His face was full of sympathy as he patiently waited for the noise in her head to settle down. The thoughts chased themselves around in her head, and she was feeling unaccountably sleepy, for some reason.

Suddenly, something occurred to her and she froze for a moment. Elena pulled her hand from his and looked sharply back at her father, asking the question she was afraid to ask, but she couldn't stop herself.

"So if you guys are immortal... why did you make me think you died? How... how could you do that to me, Daddy? Why did you guys leave me?" Unbidden, her eyes filled again with tears. Her father hung his head, his shoulders dropping. His hand rubbed across his brow.

Elena let the silence hover, waiting. When he raised his gaze back to hers, there were tears in his beautiful eyes.

"Selene warned me that you'd ask this right away. She always knew you so well..." He mused.

"I'm waiting." Elena said, her voice shaking despite her determination to stay calm.

"She wanted to be here so we could answer this together..." He glanced up at the gathering dark. "It's almost night – she'll be here soon..."

"Dad!" Elena pleaded. "I was barely a teenager! I remember an accident. I was in the hospital for ages – and you both were gone... I had nightmares for years..." Eddy reached for Elena but she shrank away from him. He pulled back as if he'd been stung.

"Okay, okay. But it's complicated, angel. And the important thing you have to know, is that everything we did was to protect you."

He stood and began to pace slowly on the grass beside the blanket. He looked up at the sky, now turning dark blue, and jammed his hands into his pockets.

"I have to go back a bit, for this to make sense. Your great grandmother is Gaia." He paused, and looked at Elena to see if she understood. When he saw her blank expression, he continued.

"Gaia was one of the earliest gods – one of the primordial deities – long before Olympus. Gaia gave birth to the Titans. And you probably know that the Olympian gods were born of the Titans, right?" When Elena slowly nodded, he continued. "Your grandparents were Theia and Hyperion – two of the Titans of the first pantheon – the so-called 'golden age' – whatever that means. Your mother is of the second generation of the Titans, and happens to be the goddess of the moon. Which is why she's busy at the moment, but will be here as soon as the night sky is ready..." He again looked up anxiously.

"You're doing fine, Dad." Elena said, finally. She almost giggled at how nervous he was. Almost.

He looked at her appreciatively for a moment, and then continued. "So, here's the goddess Selene – beautiful, graceful, incredibly powerful. But as with many powerful females..." He glanced over at Elena meaningfully, "she was also often lonely."

Frowning, he seemed to have trouble framing up the next part. "So probably because she was so lonely, and ruling over the night only made this solitary state worse, she falls in love – quite improbably – with a staggeringly ordinary human." He stopped walking, and stared at the ground, his face becoming incredibly handsome as he seemed lost in a wonderful memory.

"Wow. You really don't tell stories very well, do you my love?" The deep velvet of that alto voice plucked at a chord in Elena's heart. She spun around, knocking over things in the picnic basket.

"Mom!" She cried out, and found herself smothered in a soft, beautiful, fragrant hug.

"Hi baby." Selene said, her haunting dark blue eyes swimming in tears. "It feels so good to hold you, Little 'Lena." She said, her voice cracking a little.

Looking over her daughter's head at her husband, Selene smiled lovingly. "Hi handsome." Her voice was quite husky. Elena's father came to them, kneeling next to the women still clinging to one another, and gave Selene a deep, frankly sensual kiss.

"How was work?" He quipped.

"Please." She laughed in spite of herself. "Allow me to pick up this tale."

"Gladly." He replied, tucking one stray lock of hair behind her ear.

"So... where were we? Oh, yes – lonely moon goddess falls for a human. Who, incidentally, was NOT staggeringly ordinary at all. If you do an internet search on your father, you will see many conflicting accounts of who and what he was. But one thing is consistent in almost all of the stories..."

She looked up at him during this dramatic pause. He smiled down at her lovingly.

"He was breathtakingly handsome, and the love between the goddess and this man was the stuff of legends. And still is, I might add." She winked at her husband, who leaned down and stole another gentle kiss.

"Oh, and for the record, he was a shepherd prince and student of astronomy – before astronomy even really existed. Hence, he did lots of moon gazing. Lucky for me." At this stage, Elena's father sat on her other side, sliding a warm strong hand across his daughter's shoulders.

"And as you probably know from many accounts, including so-called mythology and the gorgeous, albeit heavily fictionalized poem by Keats, our romance melted the hearts of the gods so much that they granted your father immortality so we could be together. The part about him sleeping forever was just a bit of literary license that someone came up with – and it stuck."

"Wait!" Elena interjected, turning to her father. "You are Endymion! Oh man! 'Eddy' – right – I didn't even get that until now." Elena's wheels were madly spinning. She was rubbing her temples.