Saphira's Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chasing each other around, she swooped her hand down, grabbing the blanket and making a mad dash for her house.

Unable to run nearly as fast as she, I came upon a closed door. Opening and dashing in, I found the house dark -- nobody in sight.

"She's hiding from me" I thought, as I searched stealthily through her house wanting to catch her and GRAB her around her soft, deep waist, hungry to run my hands around it and caress deeply into her soft, shuddering belly.

Then, from her bedroom, I heard the sound of slow, soft, erotic belly-dancing music playing. Entering, I found her with the tails of her tied shirt untied, her zipper halfway undone as she slowly belly-danced for me.

By now, it was dark outside and the moon was filtering its light through the Venetian blinds of her window. The shadows deep and long, I watched as she arched, combing her fingers through her lovely dark hair, letting it cascade slowly downward like a waterfall. Her hips swaying slowly, her belly moving and undulating slowly, her navel rolling and shivering slowly, I was the worshipper as the moonlight cast a deep, long shadow across her navel -- her deep, sensuous, sensitive, vulnerable, oval, delicious navel!

I dropped to my knees in front of her as she brushed her hands softly over my face. Arching her back, she held her upper belly as it rolled and swayed like a small ship in a hurricane. Bending back deeply, she slowly moved her navel to my mouth -- offering me her "dessert platter" as I caressed my hands across it -- adoring it! Aching for it!

My hands moving across her rolling navel, my fingers caressed it wantonly, passionately as I memorized every soft dip and roundness; every single sweetness of her belly/navel, my tongue touching it as I slowly swirled my tongue deeply into it.

A deep groan escaping from her mouth, she grabbed my head, thrusting my face deeply into her soft belly as she pulled me into her, grinding my face deeply into her soft, swaying belly as she responded to my love.

Standing up, I brushed aside her shirt tails as her shirt fell to the floor, forgotten, as I grabbed her savagely, wantonly and pulled her into my mouth, taking her nipple into my mouth, sucking deeply on it, as I felt her grind her belly into my body. Holding my head, kissing me, cradling my head in her hands she whispered,

"All for you, my Sultan -- my belly, my navel, my body! All for You!"

Moonlight shooting long rays across her belly, across her body, her nipples, I picked her up in my arms, carrying her tiny little body to the bed, laying her down gently. Watching those deep shadows dance across her nipples, I concentrated on her belly, her navel, her body as she arched -- her belly elongating erotically, her navel enlarging and deepening, her navel mound rounding out even more, as I pulled the clothing off her body. I undressed her and myself before falling between her open legs, wrapping my arms around her deep waist as I thrust my tongue hard and deep into her navel -- drinking from it. I licked across her entire belly, as she pushed, shivering, into my face, arching and pulling me into her as I covered her belly with my tongue -- tasting her, worshipping her.

Are you tiptoeing through the woods? Can you feel the moonlight caressing your pretty body as you stop in a glade, moonlight filtering through the firs and pines as, like a wood nymph, you begin to dance slowly under the light of the moon? Your pretty body undulates and sways as you dance to the music of your mind, the music sighing softly through the trees as you arch, caressing your soft belly; your fingers gently, erotically brushing your navel as you sway hypnotically. The deep, midnight blue of the night washes over your body, kissing it, as the moon looks down from above - witness to your siren dance.

The fiery infernos of the stars glimmer down -- their deep passion appearing as soft twinkling - adding their rhythms to the silent beat. The flowers and trees dance and twirl with you as your body flows like summer wheat to a breeze, bending and swaying as you perform your back bends, your figure-eights, your serpentine belly-rolls -- your arms waving like snakes as you cast your spell. The moonlight and breeze compete for the sheer joy of licking across your deep, wine-cup navel as you arch back, lifting your navel high up - like a wine chalice being lifted up held-up on a soft, rounded pillow as you give your navel as an offering to the night -- to my deep love, to my incessant hunger for you as my mouth becomes parched - watching you dance to the light of the moon. My tongue dries in my mouth from needing to sip the wine of your sweet, passionate love from your navel - sipping from your cup. Like a willow, like a sapling in the wind, like lilies dancing under a green, leafy canopy, you dance your siren-dance to entrap me, to enslave me as I drown, happily, deep in your eyes -- the moonlight blaring down into the glade like a spot-light, giving you center-stage to the fairy music of the night.

Saphira's Erotic, Passionate Dance!

12