Saphirra Ch. 03

Story Info
Birthday orgy for a novice slave.
3.3k words
3.97
28.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls led Saphirra to the dining room and resumed the more subdued manners of the public areas of the house. They spoke nothing except for brief orders. The blind and gag were removed and she was seated in a chair to which she was hooked. The party decorations were as classy and sensual as Kailyn herself - no balloons and streamers, only fabric draped seductively, lit by countless candles reflected in glass prisms. She was in the large main sunroom again, which functioned as a dining room and lounge. They fed her by hand, a brief but delicious meal of sushi, miso soup and green tea mochi. Kailyn entered during dessert and sat down next to Saphirra. She was dressed in a tight long red velvet gown, which revealed a deep decollete and nearly all of her powerful thigh as it was slit up almost to the waist. This was also the first time Saphirra had seen her neck covered - in a wide diamond-studded choker.

"Saphirra, my love slave, will you do anything for me, tonight?"

"You know I will, Mistresse. I love you."

"I would like you to be hospitable to our guests - to play the perfect hostess. I will introduce you when they arrive. As soon as you have been introduced, I think it would be nice if you would offer drinks and hors d'oeuvres. You should be prepared for unusual requests, and grant them if you can. Don't be afraid to acquiese to strange appetites, nor to describe the delights available--I think you gather what I mean. Never say no to a guest, simply tell them to see me and I'll try to accomodate them. Of course, if it is a simple request, and you have no reservations, feel free to gratify them. There is no real need to check with me. I have invited only those I trust implicitly. They are all coming to enjoy themselves in an uninhibited atmosphere. After cocktail hour you will be given instructions as we go. You will do everything I ask. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistresse."

"By all means, tell me if you have reservations now, for hesitation later will cost you."

"No, Mistresse, I am your slave--I will do what you say."

"Don't worry, my sweet pussy, I will be with you all evening."

"Oh, thank you, Mistresse, thank you for all of this, I don't deserve it-"

"Of course you don't. You're a naughty little slut, but you are my slut, and I'm in the mood to treat you like a pretty bird in a gilded cage. You do look delectable." Kailyn beamed with sudden inspiration. She turned to the handmaidens. "Min, bring me my paddle, and Lulu, tie the slut up by the window. Don't forget the mask."

Saphirra's last sight was the Mistresse's loving smile. Lulu's hand on her arm guided her to the front of the room where she knew there was a floor to ceiling window opening onto the deck. Her arms were raised up and her legs spread. She heard the clip fo the hooks and felt the resist of the ropes holding her in an "X" position.

"Are you my own devoted slave?"

"Yes, Mistresse!" Saphirra cried as the first slap of the paddle landed on her ass.

"Will you always obey my commands?"

"Yes, Mistresse!" The paddle landed again.

"What are you?" Again.

"I'm your slave!" Again. "Your come slut! Your whore! Your wet pussy! Your toy!" Saphirra's words melted into cries of joy at the sting of the paddle. She knew her ass would be red for all the guests to see and she was enthralled. The final sensation was the quick, enervating removal of the plug, and she was red, wet, and ready for the party.

The guests began to arrive and despite a certain unconventionality of dress, it began as an average cocktail party. Corsets and garters were popular, as well as the usual vinyl and latex. Men favored poet shirts or none at all. The women dressed to accentuate their nipples rather than to cover them. Saphirra, however, was the only one naked from head to toe with the exception of her decorative restraints. The Mistresse introduced her slave around to a bevy of guests, about twenty or so all told, and her new collar and cuffs were much admired, and even recognized from the market. From across the room Saphirra thought she recognized a couple from Kailyn's office, and dared to ask if she was correct. The woman was an attractive blond in a transparent red slip dress. Her dark companion was relatively conservative in a black silk shirt and pants.

"Oh, yes, well, everyone here has been to her office at least once," a blond woman answered.

"But I know you are not all patients," Saphirra pressed.

"Well, strictly speaking, no, but these little soirees are heavily screened. Kailyn offers free testing, and since she only invites those whose test results she's seen herself, most of us take her up on the offer. It's actually very generous of her to offer her resources, the lab time can't be cheap."

"Well, it's peace of mind to her, and in keeping with her professional ethics. I'm sure she'd feel dreadful if someone was infected at one of these things," her companion added.

"Yes, I'm sure that would be the end of them," the woman sighed with a soft smile.

The Mistresse reappeared with a tanned gentleman, who, if not for his salt and pepper hair, may have looked about thirty. "Saphirra, this is my dear friend Guillaume. The rascal is just back from....which island again, Guillaume?"

"Oh, I did a bit of hoping, actually, Kailyn," he answered enigmatically with an accent Saphirra couldn't quite place.

"Well, good luck getting a straight answer out of him, Saphirra. I'm off to mind the bar for a few," the Mistresse flashed her winning smile and tapped Saphirra on the ass as she made a hasty exit.

Saphirra hadn't expected her Mistresse and lover to just dump her in a man's lap in such a conventional way. She lowered her eyes as she felt his liquid gaze on her bare skin. His entire appearance was understated: slight frame, small features-- yet Saphirra found herself distracted, as he murmured about coral sands and clear water. It was not long before her Mistresse returned with a tray of drinks, and sent the slave on her way with them. Saphirra excused herself from Guillaume demurely, and wandered the room.

The sun was setting in a grand splash of color over the lake, and many guests had gone out to the deck to watch, though Saphirra remained with those inside, as she felt a little chilly. She was just beginning to enjoy all the attention as she attended to the guests, when she heard her Mistresse's voice at her back.

"A good hostess leaves no one out, Saphirra." The Mistresse indicated a lone gentleman out on the deck, in a quiet shaded corner. Saphirra curtsied to her Mistresse and ventured out. The evening air was bracing, covering her skin in goosebumps and pulling her nipples out like beacons. She thought she could see the neighbors' porch lights through the trees, so she moved eagerly toward the man to fulfill her duty.

"May I offer you refreshment, sir?" The gentleman nodded no when she offered a glass of champagne, but knelt down at her bare pussy and looked back into her eyes for permission. Saphirra nodded, catching her Mistresse's subtle body language from just inside the window, to go ahead. He licked the outer folds of her labia delicately. Electrical currents shot through Saphirra's body, straight from her cunt to the spot behind her eyes. She closed her eyelids briefly but remained composed. "Mmm, delicious. The perfect refreshment, thank you."

Saphirra rejoiced at Kailyn's timing. Just as she was getting cold, and forgetting her sex, she was simultaneously heated and reminded. "I am here to please, sir. Ma'am, is there anything I can offer you?" Saphirra added to another woman approaching her, only now realizing there was much more on the banquet than she had thought. She held a strawberry to Saphirra's mouth. Saphirra closed her lips around the fruit slowly, and sucked, then bit. The woman kissed her, sucking the fruit back into her own mouth. Her eyes lit up as she gazed back at Saphirra ravenously. The look was a little off-putting to the slavegirl, but it was all part of the role she had promised her Mistresse to play. And it was all harmless fun. Saphirra made her way through the crowd. Most were shy at first, but as the word got around, everyone wanted a taste of the "Birthday Girl". Saphirra felt like the bell of the ball, but also a bit guilty that it was not her Mistresse garnering all the attention. Still, Kailyn seemed pleased with her. Saphirra was surrounded, trying to remain composed as her errogenous zones were sampled, when Kailyn approached her with a tall, thin man with a severe expression.

"Saphirra, this is Julius, my Dom." Kailyn's eyes remained low as her hands gestured gracefully toward the man. He was blond and wore his hair cropped short. He was dressed in a silk blouse and tight leather trousers. Diamond studs glinted from his earlobs.

Saphirra took her cue from Kailyn and dipped her head demurely. Her eyes were becoming moist around the edges, and it was just as well they were hidden. Inside she was sobbing. Why hadn't Kailyn told her? How could they wish her to see her beautiful Mistresse, her Goddess, subjected. What purpose would it serve? Kailyn was her Queen--she wanted no other. But perhaps it wasn't about what she wanted. Kailyn had been amazingly patient, tolerant of Saphirra's petulance - never chiding, always correcting, never cruel. Saphirra remembered that first day in Kailyn's examination room. Unlike all the other doctors Saphirra had ever seen, Kailyn took her seriously. She offered her expertise, but it was mostly that she never made Saphirra feel inadequate. She was respectful even while she sensed that Saphirra needed some guidance. The fact that their relationship remained profesionally distant for over a year proved to Saphirra that Kailyn's power and integrity were not to be questioned.

"Sir, how may I please you?" She turned while the other guests cleared the way. Julius seized both her buttocks and spread them wide, but he did not taste nor punish, he only looked. "Kailyn, dear girl, you've found a beauty, but why should she outshine you, even today? Show our guests what you have to offer."

Kailyn stripped immediately, and without a word approached Guillaume, who was seated on a low couch. She kneeled down with her bare, beautiful ass open to this man Saphirra had only just met. She reached her hands behind her and pulled her pussylips wide apart revealing her wet, gaping hole. The man took the invitation, and thrust his already stiff cock into her brusquely. The room became utterly still as all watched him drive his groin against the Mistresse's perfect ass. Saphirra couldn't take it anymore. She rushed to her Mistresse and dove under her, caressing and licking her supple breasts, tweaking her rock-hard nipples, and finally, sucking her clit with all her strength. It was not right to come before the Mistresse. If Julius wanted Kailyn to take this man's come, then apparently it must be, but not before Saphirra's beautiful Goddess came herself.

Kailyn was shocked by Guillaume's readiness, and ecstatic at her slave's reaction. The devoted girl was making her come burn through her like a lava flow, she could feel it coursing down to her vulva, it was almost there, only a moment. Guillaume felt her tense and clamp down and that was it, her arousal spurred his, and he pulled out, spilling his come on the small of her back, where it dripped down the valley between her tight buttocks. Saphirra was right there, first sucking her Mistress dry, eager to drink every last drop of her, then, lapping up the man's come from her Mistresse's ass, just as she had been promised. Though she knew this was not the same man. In fact, now that she was faced with him, she knew it must have been Julius. Julius had been in her mouth that afternoon, and he was so sweet. He had carried her from her bed. So he was her Master, but also content to play a nurturing role? She was overwhelmed with conflicting emotions, and her salt teardrops splashed on her Mistresse's back, mixing with the salty come she was lapping up, like a kitten with a platter of cream. She stopped, and considered what she had done as she huddled, shivering on the floor. The guests had spread out again, conversations that had been interupted were continued, and some others initiated their own play. Saphirra realized she must supplicate herself to her new Master, but first she rose to all fours, and looked up at her Mistress, now lounging, spent, on the couch with her lover.

"Yes, you're a good little pussy, my sweet," Kailyn cooed. "My, you do love to lap it up, little come slut."

Saphirra smiled once again, and purred, rubbing her head against her Mistresse's legs. Satisfied she had done right, she rose to her feet and crept over to where Julius was still standing.

"Master, please forgive me. She is my Mistresse, I am here to please her."

"You have been well coached," he replied curtly, then sighed, "Yes, well you did please, slave."

"Thank you, Master--I--I don't deserve praise. I was greedy for my birthday present."

"Oh, yes, I had thought I'd be the one to give you what you had coming."

"Perhaps you still are, sir."

His eyes lit up at the thought and he leaned in closer, whispering menacingly, "We are not in the proper arena, or I would give you the punishment you deserve, you degraded little slut, you over-sexed whore."

"Yes, sir," she shivered.

"You say you are faithfully devoted to your Mistresse and you drink her lover's come without her express permission!"

She was mortified. "Yes, sir."

"You're a faithless, selfless, rutting little she-devil, and I'll give you a beating you'll not soon forget!"

"Yes, sir!"

"In good time, slave. We'll see. Now tend to your Mistresse and see if you can't earn her good opinion of you."

"Yes, sir."

He turned away from her dismissively and announced, "Gentlemen, and Ladies, please join us in the theater, for a screening of my new piece." So Julius was the filmmaker Saphirra had heard Lulu and Min hint about. They had both appeared in his films. Yet, apparently, Saphirra gleaned from the guests, his erotic work was still on a private amateur level, and was only ever seen at these parties. The lake house was his and Kailyn's, but he had just returned from a shoot in Europe. What a strange way to get to know one's host. Saphirra smiled to herself, remembering his hard shaft pushing against her throat. After an excellent reception of the premiere, a few guests remained in the theatre to view the archives, while the rest returned to the main room with their hosts.

"So you're here to please, slave. I think you will give us all a treat by pleasuring yourself."

"Thank you, sir."

He whispered in her ear, "Now make sure we can all see you, slut, and give it something extra."

The lounge was more of a plush amphitheatre than a livingroom. While the front of nearly solid windows faced the lake (the heavy velvet draped were now drawn), the rear looked on an open winding staircase which lead to a balcony, then down a hall to the bedrooms. Despite the high, beamed ceilings of this room, hanging lights and low, plush furnishings kept it intimate. Love sacks dominated tonight, supplemented by the deeply cushioned rugs and many loosely skattered cushions. The buffet tables had been cleared away, and in their place was a central platform, which was at present set up with tumbling pads and futon mattresses. Kailyn had hinted that this was not a torture crowd. This was about pure hedonistic pleasure.

Saphirra propped herself against a futon, spreading her legs. She closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of the room. Normally she would have been on her stomach, with the weight of her body pressing her pussy into her hand. This would be more physically demanding, so she might just have to--not exactly fake it, but test her imagination. A trace of patchouli incense drifted past her nostrils. Something with hypnotic voices and exotic instruments drifted softly from hidden speakers. She called up a picture of Kailyn in her mind, and what took form was so silly, so naughty, Saphirra found herself caught between shame and laughter. She saw Kailyn in her labcoat at the end of the exam table. Her hands came toward her, removed her gloves, and plunged them past the speculum to her deepest core of pleasure. And Saphirra did now what she had fantasized about then.

When Saphirra was done, she opened her eyes to a different world. She was afraid she had lost her audience as she looked around at the orgy that surrounded her. Only a few single men with laps full of their own come were still watching her. The rest of the room was clumped into gangs, as there were several more men than women. She shivered, spent, hungry, and cold. Min appeared, as if on cue and tucked a blanket around them both as she snuggled against her. The girl offered her a cookie left over from banquet.

"Min, was I alright?" Saphirra asked, taking the cookie. "They don't seem to be paying any attention."

The handmaid laughed and gave her a chastising look, "You inspired all of this, slave," she answered, kissed her, then left as Julius moved toward the stage. His movement alone was enough to re-focus the attention of the room. The man walked with his own stage.

"Kailyn, let's give Saphirra a break. She deserves it. It's our turn."

"Yes, Master. May I have a few moments with her privately before we begin?"

"Certainly."

Kailyn came up holding Saphirra's leash and clipped it on. "You fucked yourself like a naughty little pussycat. I wonder what you were imagining to make you boil over," she grinned as if she knew, and gave the leash a tug. This was Saphirra's cue to follow on all fours. She crawled off swinging her hips and very pleased with herself indeed.

Kailyn took her down a short hallway and into a small bedroom. As soon as the door was closed Kailyn's demeanor shifted. "Up on the bed you slut!"

"Yes, Mistresse!" she climbed up, remaining on all fours.

"You liked all those people watching you fuck yourself, didn't you?" she said, landing a hard spank on Saphirra's upturned ass.

"Yes, Mistresse!"

"You're a little whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistresse!"

"What do little whore's get?"

"They get spanked, Mistresse."

"Then count them out, slave!" The Mistresse gave her fifty then sat down on the bed next to Saphirra. "Curl up on my lap, pussy." Saphirra was flying high now and was only to happy to follow orders. "You know I love you now?"

"Yes, Mistresse, I always know."

"But you feel better now?"

Saphirra faced her Mistresse, full of emotion. "Mistresse, how could you tell?"

"I know you, my little pussycat. You try hard to cover it up, but I see you."

Saphirra held her gaze, falling deep into Kailyn's eyes and felt a few tears escape down her cheeks before burying her face in Kailyn's breasts.