Saphirra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tired, sweetie?" Kailyn asked softly.

"Yes," the slave took a deep breath.

"Saphirra?" Julius whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Master?"

"You may call me Julius now. You know I love Kailyn deeply--"

"Yes?" she said it more like a question.

"You make a beautiful slave, Saphirra--"

"Thank you, Julius."

"I wasn't finished," he sighed. "You'd make a better lover. Our lover. Will you make love to us tonight?"

"I will keep going all night if you ask it."

"No, Saphirra, now you are you. You should only do what you feel now. And I'm asking."

"Julius, she's exhausted, she needs food, and sleep--" Kailyn interrupted, but her slave answered,

"Yes. Yes, I will. I want to show you--I'm in love with you both." A rogue tear crept from the corner of her eye. Saphirra felt almost as if they were her parents. The taboo of that thought tied her gut in knots, but warmed her also.

Kailyn skipped off to the kitchen to assemble a tray of snacks, and Julius carried Saphirra's slight frame upstairs, laying her gently on the king size bed in the master bedroom. It was dark and quiet, and since it had been empty all evening, the room lacked the lush ambience of the lounge. The blue satin sheets were cool to the touch, but Saphirra found the negative space soothing. A kettle whistled from the kitchen downstairs. Julius turned on a small lamp, and Saphirra gazed at him with new eyes in the amber glow. Despite the harsh, chiselled cut of his hair, and the sharpness of his joints, Saphirra noted a cotton-like quality to the way he moved. Quick and deliberate, but with a lilt as if he could feel the resist of the aura around all he touched and was allowing it to bounce back at him. A subtle padding in the hall annouced Kailyn's return with tea and cookies. The trio kissed and nuzzled eachother as they ate. The only sounds were the crunch of crumbs, sipping, and their breath as they explored eachother's eyes and lips. Saphirra drank in Kailyn's lush dark hair with her eyes as it waved over her shoulders in wanton disarray. Her breath mingled with the steam from her mug, and as she sighed, it was blown across to Julius's steam, then Kailyn's, until all three clouds merged in a gently swirling vortex, caressing their bare chests, and melting their tender nipples.

The food restored Saphirra, and she soon set down her empty teacup to turn her complete attention on seducing her lovers. She smiled bashfully, and gently pushed them both down on their backs. Then lying between their thighs she let her hands and kisses roam from Kailyn's mound to Julius's pelvis and back and forth again, gradually increasing in pressure as they responded and kissed and fondled eachother. All three were soft and shaved bald. Just to touch her upper lip against their skin and feel the smoothness was heavenly. Yet, before long Saphirra couldn't resist the call of Kailyn's pussy. She gave Julius's cock one last kiss, then placed herself flat on her belly between Kailyn's thighs, and cupped her hands beneath her buttocks to raise the cup of ambrosia to her lips. She no longer had her mind on the orgasm, but took her time taking in every nuance of her loving Mistresse. Her tongue roamed inside her damp walls as if in a pirate's cave, pushing against every crevice to find her buried treasure. Soon Kailyn had enough liquid to swallow, and Saphirra added a finger, then two. She came up for air and spanked the Mistresse's pussy several times in rapid succession, like the quick trot of a horse, finding she did actually like this little bit of control, in the privacy of their bedroom. Kailyn began to buck, but Saphirra dived in again, forcing her pelvis to be still with her own weight. Now all her fingers fit inside, and the nerves of each fingertip found another button to press, moving all at once.

Kailyn's cries became more urgent as Julius took her nipples between his teeth. He could not resist stroking himself while watching them. They were so gorgeous together. He was struck with a sudden inspiration and pushed Kailyn on her side toward Saphirra. From this angle he could pinch her nipples with one hand and finger her ass with the other. He pushed his index finger into her mouth and she covered it with her tongue and warm saliva. He pulled it out and quickly circled it around the rim of her pink hole before jamming it in. She groaned with pleasure. Saphirra continued to lick Kailyn's clit and started to feel her hand slip. It was curled into a little shaft to reach her lover's tender spots inside, and Saphirra felt Kailyn deliberately breathe in and relax. There was ever so slightly more room now, as Kailyn opened herself to the exquisite ecstasy of her Master's hand in her crevice. It was just enough for Saphirra to slip in a few more inches, and now she was inside her Mistresse up to her wrist. Watching her wrist slip in like that turned her on so much she increased the speed of her tongue on Kailyn's rosy clit. The Mistresse came without a sound beside the quickness of her breath, squeezed between her lovers, impaled on their fingers, held strong and safe from flying away on the wings of her bliss. She was split open--no longer human but a black hole absorbing everything in reach.

Saphirra collapsed back on the bed as if the Mistresse's orgasm had been her own, and sapped all her strength. The Master and Mistresse took her between them and caress her every curve, up and down. Julius sat up to have a good look and they both spread their legs wide for him.

"What a sight. Two beautiful, wet, bald little pussys," he sighed, and pushed his hands in both of them. Saphirra felt as if she could live her entire life with Julius and Kailyn in her pussy. She never wanted to be empty again. Kailyn curled around and kissed her slave passionately, exploring every surface of her mouth with her tongue. As they kissed their hands roamed, with their pussylips on a current through the touch of Julius' powerful arms. The day had been long, and the night almost gone as well, but it could not end before every inch of skin had been explored and satiated. Kailyn rolled on top of Saphirra and covered her neck and face with kisses. Julius's hands moved away and she ground their pussys together. Julius knelt at the foot of the bed with a prime view. Like this, he could satisfy them both at once. He spread the long graceful fingers of his strong right hand, and gripped them, a finger in each cunt. He tugged gently and they let themselves slide down the satin sheets. They were so pressed together he had to wriggle in and let Kailyn's legs rest on his shoulders, but he was determined. His tongue darted out and licked the two buds at once. Their orgasm was instantaneous and he was rewarded for his efforts with a shower of come.

12