Sapphic Serenity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apparently not, that was a good exchange," she answered, pouring herself some tequila and knocking it back easily before putting the lemon wedge in her mouth. "Let's just hope you can keep this interesting for me."

We each scored a couple of more goals, forcing us to take shots. We had also been drinking steadily from our beer bottles and rarely remembered the chips and salsa. I was feeling pretty good before long, having the kind of buzz that made me silly. I began grandstanding, doing weird things like shooting the puck from under my free arm or turning backwards and trying to hit it while facing away. My mother whooped with laughter as she hit the puck and it flipped off the table, smacking me between the tits.

We both stopped and laughed hard, our being rather drunk making it funnier than it ought to have been. Then again, what wasn't funny about naked air hockey? I squished my tits together and slipped the puck into the top, loudly asking how funny would it have been if it had gotten stuck that way. Mom laughed as she slinked up to me, bent over my cupped breasts and took the puck out with her teeth. She screeched with shock and laughter as I smacked her ass while she walked back to her end.

"Is there a prize or a punishment at the end?" I asked somewhat unsteadily, my speech a little slurred. We'd done about several shots each and drank three or four beers apiece, with little food. It was the right stage of pleasant drunk where everything was great and anything seemed like a good idea. "There.. there ought to be a prize or punishment for winning or losing the game."

Mom thought for a moment, her own cognitive functions somewhat hazed, seemingly. Good to know I wasn't alone. "Like what?"

"Iono," I replied, looking around the game room for ideas. We were already naked, so we couldn't do a strip-tease. Then I saw the full-sized pool table.

"Loser has to... loser puts the pool cue inside herself." I declared, wondering if I'd really said that. Who the hell was I when I was drunk?

Mom's eyes widened for a moment before she turned her head to look over at the pool table and the long wooden cue resting on it. "I don't know if I'm that drunk. So, what, you just... you just have to slide it in or do you have to fuck it?"

I shrugged. "What do you think?"

"I think I'm not that drunk yet," she murmured. "Even if I lost."

She straightened herself and walked around the table, bringing the tequila and her shot glass.

"If we're gonna bet that, I'd better get ripped now," she said, pouring herself a shot. "C'mon, you too."

I nodded and allowed her to fill my shot glass. She smiled and we hooked our arms though one another's before downing the shots. This was followed by another and pretty soon my mother was leaning back against the air hockey table to support herself. I was leaning onto her to keep from falling over, our bodies pressed together. Our tits squashed and our hips met, but we were both getting so drunk that we didn't really care. We were drunk enough to be breathing somewhat heavily as we looked at one another.

Mom held up the bottle, scowling as she noticed it was a single shot shy of empty. "Shit... we drank a lot. Save the last shot for the loser?"

I shook my head vigorously. "No... split it..."

Mom nodded and put the bottle to her lips, tilting her head back and draining the contents. She then looked at me for a moment, her mouth containing the remaining tequila. She pressed her mouth to mine in what was almost a kiss and passed around half of the alcohol into my waiting mouth. We both swallowed but kept our lips pressed together, kissing. Our arms wrapped around one another to steady ourselves until I lurched away, taking up my position at my end of the hockey table. Mom somehow made it back to hers and supported herself unsteadily. She looked at me with blurry eyes.

"Who's winning?"

I shook my head. I had no idea.

"Okay, uh... next goal wins? Loser gets a pool cue in the cunt."

I nodded. I don't know why I was so excited about this idea. Sober me would have thought it was stupid, or at least crazy.

"Alright," mom said, trying to ready herself. "Give it to me..."

I tried to focus on the puck-thing and shoot. The puck scattered off the side and I had thrust my arm too far forward. I flopped onto the table, not moving for several seconds as I tried to figure out what had happened. Mom was howling with laughter, pulling herself along the table edge to reach me. She helped me right myself as much as I could be righted, holding my face in her hands and looking into my eyes, her own glinting with drunken mirth.

"Oh, baby," she giggled. "You're so fucked up..."

"Still gonna beat you," I slurred, knowing she was in no better shape than I was. "You'da been the one takin' the digger if you'd been shootin'..."

"s'true," she admitted, trying to hold me steady. "You sure you wanna continue?"

"I'm fine," I said, holding her by the waist. "My tits broke my fall."

She giggled and caressed my boobs for several moments as if to soothe them before giving each one a kiss. She then made sure I was alright before returning to her side. I steadied myself and tried again.

I focused everything I had and shot the puck. I don't know if it was intentional, but my mom missed it. Yes, she was shit-faced, so it totally could have been legit. The puck clattered into her goal and there was a very loud silence for several seconds as we realized I'd won and what that meant.

Mom moved first, reaching over to her bottle of beer and knocking it back. "Really hope I'm drunk enough for this..." she warbled as she turned and began to make her way to the pool table. I followed her, leaning on the air hockey table for support until I had to walk the distance to the other surface. I made it without falling down, joining mom in leaning against the bigger, even sturdier surface.

"You won, baby," she breathed. "Fair's fair. You're a big girl and I'd've made you go through with the bet since it was your idea."

I almost told her that she didn't have to, but I didn't. In my current state, I really wanted to see this. That and my mother never backed down from a bet, it was why she almost never made them. She slowly hoisted herself onto the pool table, with me providing support by taking her ass cheeks and pushing gently. With an exhale, she finally sat on the edge, her legs dangling over the side.

"There you are..." she mumbled, picking up the pool cue that was already resting on the table and staring at it like it had been lost for a long time. "Y'ready to become good friends?"

"Issat the right one to use, mom?" I asked unsteadily. "We've... there's one with a completely smooth, rounded wooden end on the rack..."

She turned her head and looked where I pointed. "Oh... yeah, that'd be better. Can y'get it for me?"

I lurched around the table and reached, retrieving the aforementioned cue and brought it back. She examined the bottom end closely, nodding as she noted the blunt end and solid varnish that exposed no wood. It wasn't the best-balanced cue for actually playing pool, but doubtless the best choice for what was going to happen now.

"Are you... gonna be okay to put that in?" I asked uncertainly.

She nodded. "I get pretty sloppy wet when I'm drunk," she replied, reaching down with her free hand and pressing it against her pussylips, giving them a rub. She then showed me her hand, glistening and sticky. "See?"

I nodded and pressed my own hand between my legs and pulled it back up to examine it. "Huh. Guess I do too..."

I couldn't really recall ever being wet before simply because I was drunk, but I didn't get drunk that often and very rarely this drunk. If I was, I might very well have been this wet and not noticed.

Mom pressed her sticky hand to mine, lacing our fingers together for a moment before returning her attention to the penalty. She eased the pool cue down until it rested against her slit. She toyed it back and forth for a moment, experimenting.

"Not as thick as your dad's pool cue," she murmured, splitting her lips open with the bulbous end. "But a deal's a deal."

She took an overhand grip of the shaft and gently pushed the tip inside. Without hesitation, I moved in front of her to get a better look, since that was an unspoken part of the bet. She pushed about an inch or two in, exhaling quietly. She let it sit for a moment, feeling things out and then pushed a little more. She had about five or six inches in before too long and she nodded.

"Nice and hard, I'll give it that," she mused. "Wish most of the cocks available to us were this hard."

She bit her lip as she pushed it in further still, until she had about eight inches in her. She breathed heavily and looked at me. "Now what?"

I shrugged somewhat uncertainly. "All I said was the loser has to stick the pool cue inside. You've done that."

She pondered what I was saying for a moment, then shook her head. "No, we're here and this is happening. No sense half-assing it, right? I'll fuck this thing until I cum. Deal?"

I nodded, my heart now pounding in my chest at her words. Was I really going to watch my mom fuck herself until she orgasmed, with me right here?

She took a deep breath and then began to move the cue back and forth inside herself- gently and slowly at first, but then gradually picking up a little speed, pushing a little harder. She let out a tiny moan as she did so, a sound that echoed in my very core and sent an incredible, tingling thrill through me.

She spread her legs wider, allowing me a better view. The pool cue, which had been shiny with varnish, now glistened with her lubrication, an intoxicating sight to me. Her hand pushed it in and out rhythmically, maintaining a steady pace.

"Oh, this isn't so bad..." she whispered, closing her eyes and losing herself in the moment, possibly forgetting she was drunk, naked and fucking a pool cue in front of her equally drunk and naked daughter. "Like a nice hard cock..."

The cue was long, of course, as tall as either of us, and the skinny end wiggled back and forth, occasionally bumping against my hip or thigh. I ignored it and continued watching my mother, my gaze trailing over her whole body- from her beautiful face, her lovely, long hair, cascading over her sculpted shoulders to her succulent, perfect breasts and down to her trim waist, flat belly and soft hips, encasing her gorgeous pussy. Her tiny, pink inner lips pulled back and forth along the wooden cue as she fucked herself with it.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, clearly getting into it. "Feels good..."

I could feel myself getting wetter but didn't want to start fingering myself in front of her. Yeah, she might not have noticed and probably wouldn't have cared if she did, but I still didn't, for whatever reason. I just watched intently, lost as she began squirming her hips back and forth, beginning to really enjoy herself.

"Baby, I can't keep going like this," she murmured breathily, her head falling back for a moment to face the ceiling. "The cue, it's awkward and heavy. My wrist'll be hurting before I cum..."

"Something I can do, mom?" I asked, my question thundering in my ears and my heart jack-hammering in my chest.

She nodded, pausing from fucking her pussy for a moment and opening her eyes to look at me. "I'll keep fucking it, but I want you to use your body to brace it at an angle while I am sitting. I'll push my cunt up and down on it. Can you do that for mommy?"

I nodded, her use of the word 'mommy' electrifying to my ears. She pulled it out slowly and I watched a glistening strand of her natural lubrication pull away with the blunt end. I took hold of the cue with a sense of wonderment, now that it had been deep side her. I then knelt down and braced the cue between my legs, the smaller striking end pressed at an angle to the floor. The larger end she had been fucking now rested against the table and braced by my torso, waiting for her to begin again.

She took the end gently and moved both it and her hips around, finding just the right angle to resume. Finally she pressed it to her thick, slippery lips and then slid slowly forward. With the cue braced between my legs and my arms holding the middle section of the shaft, she found it stable enough to sink down on. She hissed as she took it in slowly, as deeply as she had before, and then a little farther.

"Ahhhhh, fuck..." she moaned, her eyes closed, her hands gripping the edge of the pool table to steady her. She began to squirm up and down and I watched in awe as her pussy swallowed the cue greedily. She was so wet that she was starting to make sticky, smacking sounds as she fucked it.

I shivered as my own cunt found the length of the cue and settled on it. The slender shaft split my lips and pressed on my clit. Biting my lip, I wiggled against the cue as much as I dared, without interrupting my mother's rhythm. It felt so good.

The scent of her arousal, the musky aroma of a woman in heat, so reminiscent of my own, was so strong to me and was a heady thrill that made me squeeze my thighs tighter on the cue, jolts of pleasure sparking through my pussy and into my body as I watched her.

She squirmed up and down the cue, taking it deeper and deeper until she was groaning. She leaned backward slightly, changing the angle of penetration and she shuddered and gasped as she writhed her hips. I could see the cue now, subtly moving beneath her taut skin at the front of her tunnel, a hypnotic thing to watch.

She now leaned back on her elbows, looking down her trembling body as she fucked the cue, squeezing it with her strong inner muscles. I had to hold it tight to keep her from prying it loose, even though I was essentially sitting on it. I squirmed and wriggled on the cue while she fucked it, feeling the familiar warmth and tingling signals begin to build. My eyes were glued to my mother, enchanted as she was lost in ecstasy.

"Oh, shit, baby..." she panted, sitting up again and pushing herself up and down on the cue, clearly coming close to the edge. "It's gonna be a good one. So good. Fuck..."

"Just cum, mommy," I moaned, my own orgasm moments away. "Fuck it good and cum hard."

"I am, baby, I-"

She pushed down hard on the cue and then went rigid, throwing her head back. She let out a long, languorous groan and her body shuddered almost uncontrollably. She ground her hips in strong circles as she came and I gasped as she unexpectedly squirted on me. She spattered my face and chest, but even though it shocked me, I was taken over by my own orgasm, pressing down with my hips on the cue and cumming. I whimpered in pleasure as I rubbed my pussy back and forth on the cue, squeezing tighter than ever with my hips.

My mom was gasping as she finally stopped cumming, lowering herself to the pool table and then laying back, her chest rising and falling wearily. Her skin was shining with the sweat of her exertions and she trembled as the aftershocks of pleasure rippled through her. I could have sworn she was mumbling softly to herself, but I wasn't sure. My head was almost spinning from my own orgasm, even if it hadn't been as intense as hers.

I sat still for some time, catching my breath. I also didn't want to move until I was sure she was ready for me to. Instead, I just stared at her pussy, glistening with her sticky cum, still impaled on the thicker, blunt end of the pool cue. That had been, without question, the most erotic thing I'd ever witnessed in my life. It was heaven.

Finally mom stirred, shifting her body slightly and then trembling as she felt the cue still buried deep in her cunt. She moaned lightly and lifted a hand tiredly.

"You there, baby?" she called out quietly.

"Yes, mommy." I replied.

"Think it's time to remove the thing I'm skewered on," she suggested, her voice sounding like she was sleep-talking. "If you can, stand up and help me get it out..."

I leaned forward, placing one hand between her legs on the edge of the pool table, my other hand keeping the cue braced against sudden movement. Slowly, wearily, I eased myself up to a standing position. My legs were shaky, but I didn't fall over. My head was still spinning, although whether this was from cumming or because I was incredibly drunk, I cold not tell.

"I'm up..." I said finally.

"Okay," she said, still flat on her back but spreading her legs. "Now ease... ease the pool cue up so it's even... with my cunt... straight line. Then slowwwwly, pull it out. Go slow..."

I nodded and lifted the cue until it was parallel with her pussy. I waited for a moment, letting her adjust to where the blunt head now sat in her. She made no demur.

"Pulling back now..." I said softly, beginning to withdraw the cue from her in a slow, steady pull. She shivered and groaned as I did it. I watched in fascination as more and more seemed to come out of her, all of it glistening with her essence. The thick, blunt end finally came out with a wet 'pop' and she shuddered and gasped as it left her but then went still. Her hands finally came up and began caressing her breasts slowly and she hummed to herself.

"Best time that pool cue's ever seen," she murmured, not ready to move yet. "Better believe it..."

I brought the large end of the cue to my face, examining it through alcohol-blurred eyes. Her aroma tickled my nose, thrilling me yet again. I slowly, subtly lowered it down between my legs and teased the head against my own pussy entrance, wondering what it would be like. I then pushed the cue aside on the table, standing between my mom's legs, placing my hands on her thighs and looking at her.

"You wanna... lie here for a bit?" I asked, my head still in a haze as I tried to focus.

"I shouldn't," she mumbled in response. "I'll fall asleep and wake up with joint aches from hell. No, just... I dunno... can you help me sit up, baby?"

I could try.

I leaned forward and took her by the upper arms as gently as I could, trying to raise her up to the place where I could get an hand around under her back. She moved limply at first, but managed to prop one elbow on the table, then the other. Her head still lolled around drunkenly. She was in as bad shape as I was, which was something of a relief to me.

Leaning further forward until my breasts were bumping against her stomach, I slowly slid my hands under her back and tried to pull her up into a sitting position. She attempted to help me but her equilibrium had not returned yet, so we were mostly relying on my muscle control. This was a bad idea as I had very little to offer just yet. I fell forward, my face planting itself between her opulent breasts. Everything went very soft and dark.

I could hear and feel her giggling as her body jiggled around my face. "My poor baby," she cooed, amused at my predicament. I finally righted myself and took a deep breath, ready to try again. This time I kept one hand on her upper back and the other one in the small of her back and pulled slowly, gently. She eased herself off her elbows up to her hands, swaying slightly as she tried to stay steady.

Finally she was sitting and she leaned forward, collapsing into my embrace while I hugged her. We hugged tight, tits squashed, bellies flattened and cunt to cunt once again. We both breathed heavily, weary from the exertions and just tired from alcohol. Our sticky pussylips kissed, almost glued together by our mingling cum.

"Thank you, baby," she murmured. "Thank you for helping me get up."

"Of course, mommy," I whispered in reply. "Are you alright?"

"I will be," she replied in an assuring tone. "Just... kinda shit-faced, you know?"

I giggled. "Me too."

"You feel so nice," she said softly, her hands trailing up and down my back. "After cumming so damn hard, it's nice to feel your softness."