Sapphic Serenity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like how it feels when you touch me," I purred, my own hands trailing around her skin. "Comforting and loving."

"That's because I love you, Bronwen," she said in the softest voice, her fingers now gently touching my cheek while she looked in my eye. "You'll always be my baby and I'll always, always love you..."

At a moment like that, it was inevitable that we kiss again. Our lips met and we kissed lovingly. Nothing lustful, no tongues tangling or sloppy, wet open mouths, but meaningful and deep. I don't know how long it last and I didn't care. We were both so drunk that the odds of us remembering almost any of this incident when we were sober was minimal. Her body pressed to mine, her lips kissing mine was all I cared about.

And neither of us was paying attention to our balance.

Not sure why we tumbled to the floor, but we did. We didn't hurt ourselves at all, since the rug with a thick, plush thing, meant to be relaxed upon. We fell in a heap, yelping in surprise and then giggling as we realized what had happened. We lay still, arms still wrapped around one another as we laughed. Perhaps the jolt shook us out of our alcohol-infused dull-wittedness, but we laughed and rolled back on the floor, placing blame for the fall and tickling one another. Mom gasped as I pinched her nipple and then I screeched in shock as she reached down and tickled my taint.

Before long we were out of breath and dizzy again, with me lying on top of her. We looked into one another's eyes for a very long moment before she placed her lips against a spot on my neck and kissed me, hard.

"Holy shit!" I gasped as thrilling shocks jolted through my entire body. My hips pressed down, driving my pussy into hers in response to her unexpected action. She finally stopped the kiss, looked up at me and grinned.

"Well, damn," she mused, smirking. "You're hyper-sensitive in exactly the same place on your neck as I am. A guy kisses me there and I lose control and just have to fuck him."

"Good for the guy, but what the hell?" I exclaimed, not angry at all, just bewildered and now wetter than the Great Lakes. I'd eased up some of the pressure on her cunt with my own, but not completely.

"I was just wondering if that was a trait that could be passed on," she answered, putting her arms over her head and stretching, pressing her tits up into mine. "Now I know."

"We both know now." I added, shivering and trying to get control of myself. "But so what? Unless we're sharing some lucky guy, it doesn't really matter, does it?"

She laughed. "Fair enough. Should we shower and see if we can get rid of this alcohol haze?"

"I don't trust myself not to die if I'm standing alone," I answered, meaning it. "We'll need to share the shower."

She considered for a moment. "The one upstairs is too far for me, darling. If we're gonna share, it's gotta be the one down here."

I frowned. "It's barely big enough for one, forget two of us."

"Oh, no, it can fit two," she corrected, clearly taking a moment to remember something. "Trust me on this. A little soap or moisturizer and a tall guy can fit in there with me just fine."

I sighed and shook my head. "Perv."

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh, like you've never been in a shower with a boy."

I blushed, refusing to answer. Mom giggled and we slowly rolled to our hands and knees before kneeling. We took several deep breaths and then supported one another as we attempted to stand. Getting shakily to our feet, we leaned on one another as we staggered toward the shower in the gym room not far away.

Mom tried to grab two towels as she walked by but just knocked them over onto the floor. She scowled in disgust.

"Ah, fuckit," she muttered. "Get 'em when we get out."

She leaned in and turned on the water, waiting for the correct temperature before stepping in. She let the water cascade over her for a few seconds before opening a bottle of bodywash and working it into a lather on her skin. She the smiled and me and beckoned me in. I took a breath and stepped into the stall...

It was tight, as I'd foretold, but this did not seem to bother her. She smiled cheerfully as she faced me, slipping her arms around me to rest her hands on my behind. For lack of anything else to do, I reciprocated, placing my hands on her cheeks. We were wedged in here pretty good.

"Told you it would be a tight fit." I said, my face inches from hers.

She shrugged. "I didn't say it wouldn't be, all I said was we would both fit."

"Okay, so now what?" I asked. "We can't exactly shower like this."

"That wasn't our intent to begin with, may I point out," she said reasonably. "We just wanted a shower to help us sober up. Who cares if we're wedged in like this? Is it uncomfortable?"

"Well, no."

She didn't bother responding but simply went silent, letting the water form the shower head rain down on us. I followed her example and just stood there, closing my eyes and waiting for my head to clear. My body was just a mess, thanks to the alcohol and my orgasm. It occurred to me that the reason my mother had chosen this shower was because it was so tight a fit that we ran no risk of falling over. Pretty smart of her, actually.

"Hmmmm, the water feels good," she murmured, scratching my lower back with her fingernails. "How's my baby feeling?"

"Still drunk," I answered. "But this feels really good too."

She smiled and nodded, rubbing her nose against mine for a moment. Then she picked up the bottle of moisturizer again and turned it upside down over our boobs. She squeezed a long, sticky stream of it down into our mutual cleavage and then placed the bottle down. We giggled and smirked at one another as we rubbed our incredibly slippery breasts together, a wonderfully pleasant feeling. We swayed and squirmed back and forth, looking into one another's eyes. I could feel the moisturizer trickling down past our breasts and over our stomachs. I pushed my tummy forward flat to hers and moved it as well, given us both a little shiver. It felt so good.

"Jesus," I muttered, arching my back a little to push my breasts even more into mom's. "My nipples're harder'n rocks and the water's not even cold."

"You're like mommy, alcohol makes you a horny slut," she teased, squirming against me even more intently. "And your belly feels real nice against mommy's."

There was no denying it, hearing her refer to herself as 'mommy' sent a naughty tingle through me. Thank God we were in a shower, so that she wouldn't noticed how fucking wet and turned on I was. And what about her? I couldn't tell if this was just her being completely drunk and without inhibitions or something else. I'd never seen her like this before, even when she was drunk. At least, I'd never noticed before.

"Mmmm, wanna squirm our asses together?" she cooed, lost in the sensation of our bodies. I must have been really drunk, because I could not imagine this conversation ever happening under normal, sober circumstances. And at this point, fuck normal circumstances.

I nodded and she picked up the moisturizer again. She took hold of me and slowly turned me around, making sure our bodies slid together deliciously as she did guided me. Then she did likewise, until our butts were pressed against one another. I imagine even without the lotion we could have done what we intended, but she drizzled it on anyway, pooling it on our cheeks and letting it run down the crevasse we'd formed. Then without another word, we both leaned our hands against the walls we were facing and began squirming.

To say it felt amazing would be an understatement. It was a kind of pleasure I hope would never end at this point. Our cheeks slipped and rubbed over one another sensuously, causing us both to moan softly. It didn't matter that she was my mom.

"So good, baby," she whispered, just loud enough for me to hear over the shower. "You like it?"

"I do," I replied in a trembling voice. "It's wonderful."

We rubbed for a few more minutes until we were both trembling. My fingers flexed against the tile of the shower wall. I pressed my forehead to it, trying not to gasp loudly and shamelessly.

"Our knees, baby," mom managed to say. "Want to... kneel and do this? Might be easier..."

I nodded hurriedly and we both slowly sunk down to our knees, managing to snake our feet by one another. We could lean forward and press back even harder now and our cheeks squashed together before we began writhing. I couldn't hold back anymore and groaned without reservation.

"May I make myself cum, baby?" mom asked in a tone fluttering with an underlying note of pleading. "I really want to..."

"Yes, mommy," I whimpered, knowing exactly how she felt and wanting it too. "I want to..."

"Go ahead, Bron," she panted as she slid her fingers underneath herself and found her pussy. "Just don't stop squirming..."

I reached down and began massaging my pussylips while grinding my slippery ass back against my mom. We both shuddered as we began pleasuring ourselves, pressing our cheeks as hard as we could while still writhing. Her fingers occasionally touched mine and we both gasped at the unexpected but also welcome contact.

I fingered myself with great need, plunging deep inside while my other hand teased my clit. My breasts were pressed to the tile, moving back and forth against the stony, wet texture with my every swaying motion against mom. Before long we were both whimpering and panting, desperate for another release.

"Mommy's cumming, baby!" she cried out, pressing back harder than ever.

"Cumming, mommy!" I wailed.

I clenched my teeth and screamed through them, lost in a tidal wave of mind-shattering pleasure. My mom's ass pressing into mine, Mom gasped and shouted my name as she came, awash in pure ecstasy like myself. We heaved and ground and pressed, everything else forgotten, our universe no bigger than this shower stall.

I would have collapsed if there had been room. As it was, when the orgasm subsided I merely knelt there, breathing like my lungs hadn't had oxygen for weeks. Stuck against my mom, I just went limp. I think she did likewise, and I could feel the heaving of her body as she struggled to regain her breath. The world spun around me, unwilling to sit still and let me get oriented.

Mom slowly began turning herself around and dropped on her butt on the shower floor, legs wide and the back of her head against the wall. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open. Her chest rose and fell, the water from above baptizing us both. I slowly did likewise, eventually sitting and facing her. I caressed my breasts with one hand while rubbing my face with the other. Our legs scissored to brace us, pussies scant inches apart.

Neither of us said anything for some time. Neither of us could say anything. Pretty sure I was still drunk as hell, but there was also an overwhelming feeling of being completely physically spent. I could have just stayed like that in the shower if I wouldn't have drowned or froze to death once the water went cold.

"Ohhhhh, baby..." my mom said finally, sinking further down on her back, relaxing. "That was..."

I didn't respond, at least not verbally. All I did was mimic her, inching my way down the wall, sliding myself toward her. Our pussies finally met and we rested, content with some level of intimate contact. Her hands slowly crept over and we clasped wrists, holding one another. There was no way of knowing how much time passed, the two of us just letting the shower beat down on our nearly unconscious forms. Not like we cared, either.

Finally, though, I felt a familiar tingle and knew my body was telling me something.

"Gotta pee, mom..." I murmured.

She moved her head slightly and used one hand to make a short dismissive motion. "'kay..."

Clearly she either could not or had no intention of moving and had given me permission to do whatever I could. Since I was in no danger of moving effectively either, that left one option...

I shivered as I began, feeling the stream immediately hit my mom's pussylips and begin splashing between us. She trembled and made a quiet noise but then began doing the same, peeing back onto me. Pussies locked together, we bathed one another, even while the shower continued to inundate us. The relief of peeing coupled with how ridiculously naughty this was made me smile, even through my drunken haze.

We both finished finally and continued to lay there for quite some time, until the water began to cool down. With a moan of protest, my mom stirred, slowly pulling herself into a sitting position while I did likewise. She fumbled around for the handle and stopped the water. With supreme effort, she opened her eyes and tried to focus on me.

"Getting out... might be harder than getting in was..." she breathed. "You... wanna go first? Or should I?"

I shrugged and she sluggishly turned onto her side and made it to her hands and knees, awkwardly slung over my still-prostrate form. Trying not to jam her knees into me, she crawled over the small lip of the shower floor and out into the matted area beyond. I dutifully did the same, knowing better than to try and stand lest I smash my head open when I inevitably fell over. There was too much light everywhere, though, and I kept my eyes closed as I crawled out of the confines of the stall...

My face squished straight into my mother's butt. She had stopped some distance outside the stall to recover the towels she had dropped earlier. She not only gasped as my forehead, nose and mouth pressed to her crack but also lurched forward, flopping down onto her front.

"Mom?" I asked with as much audible concern as my condition allowed. "Mom, you-"

"I'm fine, baby," came her muffled voice from inside the towel she had her face buried in. "You okay?"

"Yes," I said, moving to her side and trying to help her get up again. "I'm fine, don't worry about me."

"I think... we're both pretty fucked up still..." she murmured, elbows trembling at the effort of staying upright. "We'd... better sleep, baby. Sleep this off..."

I nodded wearily, wondering how on earth I would make it to my room.

"Just stay by my side," she intoned softly. "Even if we have to crawl... no one will see us... no shame..."

"Yeah, hashtag noshame." I groaned. We began a slow and relentless crawl side by side, our dripping bodies shivering as she passed through the air-conditioned basement and to the stairs. With frightful groans, we started the ascent, never leaving one another. It felt like an eternity before we'd reached the halfway mark.

"Should've... just slept... on the rug down there..." I grunted.

"Too late now..." mom gasped, taking my wrist to help pull me up to the last step at the top. We both collapsed for a moment, breathing heavily from our exertions. That had been absolutely hellish and we both knew we weren't making it up another flight to our beds.

"Living room?" she asked weakly, turning her head to look at me through bleary eyes. "Couches?"

I nodded again, desperate to lay down. I'd have laid on cobblestones at this point, gladly. I just hoped I wouldn't puke on our lovely designer couches. While I was sure mom would understand, I dreaded the thought of ruining them. I'd had my cherry popped on one of those couches.

The crawl to the living room was not quite as torturous, but still took time at the speed we were moving. Finally, though, we made it to the first of the couches and mom helped ease me onto it. I put a blanket under my soaking wet hair and wrapped myself in another to keep from damaging the furniture and lay on my side while watching mom crawl the last eight feet the opposite couch and drag herself onto it, using blankets the same way I did. She looked at me one last time and smiled dreamily.

"G'night, baby," she whispered. "Love you..."

"G'night, mommy," I slurred, unable to keep my eyes open a second longer. "Love y-"

***