Sapphic Suburban Sighs Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers

Amanda kissed my lips, stroked my breasts and Sue’s lips and tongue worked their magic on my clit and sent me over the top. I cried out against Amanda’s mouth. She pulled back to give me air as I screamed my ecstasy and climaxed over and over. Sue would not let me come down and I went from one wonderful, powerful climax to the next. My body seemed to explode into a million pieces and I had the most intense series of climaxes in my entire life. Amanda’s hands and fingers pulled and rolled my nipples adding to the sensations, her lips kissed my ear, and the tongue probed my sensitive ear. The two kept me climaxing until I thought I would go crazy. Finally I pushed Sue’s head away from my pulsing, exploding pussy.

I lay gasping for breath. Every fiber in my body seemed to be totally spent. Sue kissed my thighs and gently stroked them while Amanda kissed my cheeks, eyelids and gently stroked my body. Amanda went into the bath and came back with a cool washcloth and bathed my head. It felt so refreshing.

“That was unlike any experience in my life. You two totally sent me out of the universe and I exploded into a million pieces. They won’t need a very big telescope to see that new shining galaxy in the sky.” I said looking down at Sue’s lovely face smiling up at me from between my thighs. “Having two women making love to me was - well I’m at a loss to describe it.”

“You did very well, Darling. That new galaxy described it perfectly. You were beautiful as you came. I’m glad we have it on tape.” Amanda said as she smiled down at me and then bent and kissed my lips.

Sue began to lick my pussy slowly, lapping lightly. She stopped and looked up at me. “You have a very juicy pussy. I want to make you cum while I lap and suck your core. While I was licking your clit, the juices wet my chin and ran down on my hands. Amanda told my how juicy you were. Amanda, Darling, would you lick her sweet clit while I suck her juices?”

Amanda kissed me and moved down. I glanced over at the TV and it showed a close up of both women’s heads at my pussy. I relaxed and let them make love to me again. I had recovered from the tremendous climaxes they had given me, and my body was ready for their next skillful assault on my wide spread pussy. Sue licked my pussy slowly, as Amanda’s fingers pulled upward exposing my clit. She put a finger on either side of it where it was covered by its sheath and stroked it up and down. . I moaned as it swelled again. Sue slid a finger inside me and her tongue flicked my anus lightly. Another finger side into me, gently probing, exploring my inner depth. Her tongue pushed a little and slid into my back door. I’m very sensitive there and I cried out my pleasure. Her fingers curved and found my G spot and rolled around over it. I knew that always caused my pussy to lubricate and made my juices really flow.

Amanda had not been idle and her fingers, lips and tongue played with my clit, making it swell and lengthen till it pushed out of its sheath to her waiting tongue. Sue’s mouth moved back to my pussy and her long, knowing tongue replaced her fingers. Her lips spread to completely cover my spread pussy all but the top where Amanda’s lips were playing their magic on my swollen clit. She slid a wet finger slowly deep into my anus giving me an added sensual stimulation.

Amanda reached one hand up to fondle and stroke one breast. I slid my hand over to the other and cupped it and pulled my nipple. I wanted a third woman there to kiss my lips, fleetingly I thought of the lovely Joanne, and wished she were there with her lovely full lips to kiss me, or wrap them around my swollen nipple. I looked over at the TV and our erotic trio was shown in vivid color. The camera changed from one view of the two heads at my pussy to another.

I moaned aloud as Amanda’s skillful tongue and lips sucked my hard clit in and out of her mouth. The two seemed to have an unseen signal and speeded their wonderful assault on my aching pussy. They drove me over the edge with their skillful caresses and I exploded again and again. My pussy seemed to turn inside out as Sue’s tongue slid in and out rapidly, moving from side to side also. My hips bucked up toward her lips and I knew in my ecstasy that my juices were flowing out to her sucking lips and flicking, probing tongue.

I came at least four times before I pushed her head away. She kissed my thighs softly and when I came down, licked my spread pussy slowly and tenderly. Amanda moved up to kiss me, and several minutes later Sue joined her. They kissed me softly and tenderly. I kissed them back, tasting my pussy juices on both their lips. They stroked me softly till I recovered.

“You two will be the death of me yet. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Thank you both, that was so wonderful.” I said looking from one lovely face to the other.

“Darling, heaven had nothing to do with it. I enjoyed making love to you.” Sue said kissing me. “Amanda was right, you do have a delicious pussy. I can’t decide whose is more delicious yours or hers. God, your pussy juice flowed out. It was wonderful. At one point when you climaxed, it literally spurted out into my mouth. I just happened to loose contact as your hips bucked, and I couldn’t keep my mouth in contact with it. I saw a jet of your juice spurt out. It hit my open mouth and it was pussy juice. Thank you for that. You are really something!”

“Isn’t she? I really enjoyed helping you climax. Your clit kept getting larger and firmer, the more excited you became. I love to suck a large clit. Isn’t it wonderful to have two women making love to you at the same time?” Amanda asked smiling down at me.

“Unlike any thing I’ve ever experienced. It was wonderful. You two are dears, and very good lovers. You’ll never guess what I thought at one point?” I said.

“Tell us you fantastically beautiful woman.” Sue said smiling at me.

“Both of you two were kissing my pussy, and it was so wonderful. Amanda was fondling one breast. For a moment I wished there were a third woman there to kiss my lips. I wanted to feel a soft pair of lips and a tongue flicking into my mouth. I thought of Joanne for a fleeting moment and wished she were here. She has such luscious full lips!”

“You have the hots for Joanne?” Sue teased. “I don’t blame you. She is a very lovely woman. That tall willowy body of her is something else. She’s been over here in the pool several times and is very striking in a bikini. I admit I lust for her too!”

“She had on a beautiful suit and it was cut low in front. She only had on a slip under it, and no bra, and I kept getting glimpses of one lovely breast. I had to concentrate on the house to keep my focus. After she left, I kept seeing her lovely breast in my mind.” I said.

“You have good taste in women. She is a jewel and a terrific person. Her husband is a federal judge. She has two beautiful twin girls. They are eight now and will probably be as beautiful as their mother.” Amanda told me.

‘Well, so much for getting Joanne to join us.’ I thought disappointedly. I turned to Sue.

“Speaking of beautiful breasts. Yours are very very lovely. You two had me so busy I forgot to mention them again. I love your beautiful large aureoles. Let me kiss them.” I said turning to her.

We kissed for a minute or two, then I moved down. Her breasts are small but beautifully shaped, long rounded cones that have an exotic look. The aureoles, as I mentioned, are unusually large and cover the end of her breasts. They are wider than three of my fingers. I had never seen any like hers and they were fascinatingly beautiful. I leaned down and kissed the nipple. The aureoles were velvet smooth and I sucked them gently and tongued them.

Sue gave a long sigh of approval. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took as much of her breast in as I could and sucked on it. I had never encountered such erotic breasts and was fascinated and stimulated by them. I fondled her other breast. Her nipple hardened and I sucked it till it was long and erect. I moved to the other breast and gave it the same treatment. Sue moaned and almost had a climax while I was sucking on her nipples. I moved down and kissed her stomach, then down to her pussy.

Amanda moved over and began to kiss Sue’s breasts. Her pussy was wet and when she spread her thighs for me, her outer lips parted revealing her deep pink core, wet and shiny. I put my tongue flat against it and licked slowly tasting her delicious pussy juices. I looked up and Amanda had one of her breasts sucking the nipples to harder points. I slid my tongue into her core and probed and explored her depth. Her hands went to her pussy and pulled upward to expose her clit to my tongue. It peeped out, a pink pea sized point. I moved my head slightly and licked it. She cried out and climaxed almost immediately. I held her hips and gentled my licking of her clit till she relaxed a little. I went back to licking her liquid center softly.

Amanda moved and did something I had never seen. She straddled Sue’s chest and placed her pussy against Sue’s breast. She pulled her pussy lips apart and slid down on Sue’s erect long nipple. Sue pressed upward and her nipple actually slid up inside Amanda’s spread pussy. Amanda began to rock and move her pussy against Sue’s breast. I could see her making her pussy lips contract, and imagined the pleasure she was giving Sue, closing her tight pussy around the nipple. I slid two fingers up inside Sue and found her G spot.

I sucked and licked her clit while I fingered her G spot, and with Amanda stimulating her elongated nipple with her pussy, we soon drove her over the top again and she climaxed. Her cries filled the room. Her pussy muscles clamped down on my fingers as I stimulated her G spot and her clit at the same time. Her hips bucked and her juices flowed over my fingers. Together Amanda and I drove her to three or four climaxes before she cried out for us to stop. I licked her wet and delicious pussy softly for a while as she regained her senses. I moved up and kissed her cheek and gently caressed her beautiful breasts, while Amanda did the same on the other side.

“You two are something else. It’s been a long time since two women made love to me at the same time. That was out of this world. Amanda, watching and feeling you fuck yourself on my breast was so stimulating. My breasts have always been so sensitive. I could feel your pussy close on my nipple and is was almost as if it were sucking it. Your hot pussy around my nipple was tremendous.”

“And you!” she said turning to me, “You were driving me crazy sucking and licking my pussy and clit. Your fingers inside me drove me crazy. I’ve always gone wild when my G spot is stimulated. You are a wonderful lover. Thank you. I’m so glad I had you two tonight making love to me.”

“Now it’s your turn, you beautiful woman.” I said to Amanda.

“Not quite yet. Lets have some champagne. I have a bottle chilled. It’s a good time to take a break.” She said.

We agreed. She got up and went to a small refrigerator and came back with a bottle of champagne and three glasses and a plate of cheeses. She opened the bottle and we all three drank and sat talking and eating a very good snack.

I reached over and stroked her smooth bare pussy. “I’ve been meaning to ask you, how do you keep your pussy so soft and smooth?”

She laughed and pressed my hand against her pussy. “I had it done by electrolysis. I have always loved a bare pussy. A number of years ago I went to a specialist and had it done. It took quite a while to do it. It has to be done hair by hair. The woman was very lovely and before it was all over we had made love four or five times.”

“I can imagine.” I said.

“She had to have her face just inches from my pussy for a long time. I do admit I really enjoyed it and would get all wet and excited. I put on just a dab more perfume than usual. I let my thighs spread a little more than I should and my pussy, being wet, just opened up. She got all flustered the first time it happened. The second time it happened I reached down and pulled up, so my clit slid out, and slowly rubbed it while she watched. I came, and we wound up making love, it was a first time for her, she was married. We were alone in her office, and it was a good thing. When I went down on her she went wild and screamed out. You would have thought I was killing her. She was very vocal. She couldn’t stop coming. She fainted dead away.” Amanda laughed at the memory.

“We made love again. The third time she went down on me and totally loved it. I came over and over and she didn’t want to stop. She really loved making love to me. We would get together almost every week. My husband and I moved away. I keep in touch with her. She was married and her husband doesn’t know that side of her. She says he is real straight. When I visit there we get together. She’s a doll.”

“Well, she did a fantastic job.” I said stroking her soft smooth pussy flesh. “I really love a naked pussy too. I may have mine done.” I told them. They both thought that would be wonderful. We drank the champagne and talked for a while.

I nodded to Sue and we both set our drinks aside. I leaned over and kissed Amanda’s neck and stroked her firm full breast. She smiled at me and put her drink aside too. Sue and I began to make love to the beautiful woman. We pushed her back and Sue kissed her breasts while I kissed her delicious lips. We slipped our tongues together and enjoyed each other’s kisses. I think I got as hot as she did. She affects me like that. Sue slid down between her thighs and kissed her thighs. My hands moved over her breasts and worked her nipples into hard knobs, and her firm breasts hardened more, and swelled under my hands.

“God, you two really have me hot. I love it when two women make love to me at the same time. It just gives so much more stimulation. Ohh, yes, Sue Baby. Lick my clit like that. Yes. Ohhh yes.” Amanda cried as Sue’s lovely head bobbed at her pussy.

Sue slid two fingers into Amanda’s wet pussy and began to slide them in and out. I raised my head so I could watch while I continued to stroke her breasts. Sue had her fingers crossed and I watched as she rotated her wrist and plunged them in and out. The little liquid sounds filled the room. The TV showed a close up of her hand moving in and out. I stroked her breasts and pulled at her nipples as we excited her beautiful body. She arched her body and her face was contorted by ecstasy as she screamed her passion. Her veins stood out and her hips thrust upward toward Sue’s lips that sucked at her swollen and sensitive clit. We drove her to three or four climaxes, before she cried out for us to stop. Sue moved up and we cuddled and stroked her until she calmed down.

“God, I love you two. That was wonderful. We’ll have to do that more often. Making love to, and with two women, is so erotic and wonderful. Four hands and two erotic mouths at the same time is - almost beyond words.” Amanda sighed, lost for words to describe the emotions and sensations. Sue and I both knew how she felt.

We finished the champagne then trooped into her large bathroom to take a shower together. There was much laughter and touching in the shower. We made sure every crevice was squeaky clean. Amanda suggested that we all get into the Jacuzzi and relax before we left. We went down to the Jacuzzi and she got another bottle of champagne and we sat and lay in the warm swirling water for about an hour before we got out. With much kissing and caressing all around, Sue and I managed to put our clothes on and leave. Walking back to my house I was feeling so good that I had two good, and very intimate friends that I’d made in so short a time. I fell into bed naked and slept like a baby.

Amanda invited me over several afternoons to swim with her. The exercise was very good and we both swam nude. We played water games, chasing each other after we had done our laps. I had never felt so good. The exercise invigorated me so. Amanda, nude, invigorated my sex drive. We usually wound up making love. The exercise and lovemaking put a new glow to my skin.

To Be Continued...

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers
12