Sapphidex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking hot Pauline," Jane said, unbuttoning the red haired woman's shirt, pulling it off of her with a strength granted by urgency. Pauline was caught up in how naughty she felt.

Jane kissed Pauline's cleavage while she removed the lacy white bra. Pauline's full beautiful breasts came free, and Jane's eyes grew larger. Jane wrapped the bra around the back of Pauline's neck, playfully pulling her in for a deep French kiss.

"I always thought the girl I fucked would be an Angelina Jolie type," Pauline joked. Jane, though blonde and petite, was sexy in her own right.

"Shhh," Jane said, kissing her quiet again.

Jane lustfully delighted in licking and sucking Pauline's breasts. The feeling of Pauline's erect nipples in her mouth brought Jane to a quick but powerful orgasm, a testament to how out-of-her mind horny the drug had made her. Jane moaned and buried her face in Pauline's bosom until the orgasm subsided.

"You really want this..." Pauline said half consciously, teasingly smacking Jane's still clothed ass.

Jane didn't reply and simply returned to her loving assault on Pauline's perfect tits. When Pauline's nipples were absolutely rock solid, Jane shifted downward, leaving a trail of kisses along her beautiful stomach. Pauline wriggled out of her pants, and Jane pressed a loving, teasing kiss on Pauline's dripping pussy, feeling the delicious warmth even through her lover's panties. Pauline moaned.

"Not so fast," Jane said with a smirk, barely able to speak through her lust. Jane smiled and got down on her knees beneath the couch. She kissed and licked up and down Pauline's elegant legs.

"You're so fucking good at this," Pauline breathed out, her eyes closed.

Jane's mouth trailed up to Pauline's inner thighs. Jane could smell Pauline's shameless arousal, and wanted more than anything to dive into that divine pussy. Jane pulled off her shirt and bra, the bent down, until her face was only inches away from Pauline's most private and beautiful part.

"Tell me if this is better than Max does," she said. Pauline yelped as Jane ripped her panties clean off of her, not bothering to remove them the old fashioned way. Jane threw the ripped panties across the room and took a second to admire Pauline's amazing pussy.

Pauline spread her legs wide, smiling with pure lust and joy. Jane licked a long slow ice cream cone lick up Pauline's snatch. Pauline's long legs wrapped around Jane's shoulders, bringing her face in where Pauline wanted her to be and not letting her go.

What Jane lacked in any sort of experience, she made up with in eagerness and pure unadulterated desire. She was sloppy at first, but became more disciplined as the three hour long pussy eating marathon continued.

Pauline came time and again, bucking her face up hard against Jane's face, Jane loving every second of it without restraint or guilt.

Pauline was hardly consciously there. Her stress had faded away, and she was enjoying the love her friend was generously giving her.

Jane loved the feeling of Pauline's pussy muscles flexing during the orgasm around her fingers.

As Pauline approached her last orgasm, Jane's fingers reached down to stimulate her own clit. As Pauline crossed into an insanely powerful come, Jane pushed herself over the edge, both coming together in a moment of lust impossible to put into words. It felt so right.

Jane's lust receded long enough for her to return to some semblance of control and conscience. She was deeply, deeply satisfied.

Pauline looked for her panties for a moment before remembering that they were torn to shreds.

"Can I sleep here tonight, Jane?"

Jane kissed her instead of replying, and Pauline tasted her own musk on Jane's face. She licked the area around Jane's mouth clean, and they both entered into a long deep kiss, playing with each other's tongues.

Pauline slept naked in Jane's bed that night, having had enough cunillingus to keep her satisfied for awhile.

Jane lay next to her for some time, unable to get to sleep. Pauline was a snorer.

Jane dialed up Paul. "Come over her. I need you to see something."

Paul showed up in 15 minutes. Jane put her finger over her lips in order to say "Quiet!"

"You have to see something," she whispered. Jane led Paul into the bedroom, where Pauline was fast asleep on her stomach.

Paul's eyes widened and he smiled. They left the bedroom and went to the kitchen.

"It works Janie babe. It really works."

Jane nodded, somewhat self consciously.

"By the way, Pauline has a great ass."

"Tell me about it," Jane agreed.

"I can't believe you fucked her."

"I know. It's not like you ever got in her pants or anything. She is crazy good sex."

-----

Day 2

Jane snapped out of her restful night's slumber at the sound of the front door of her apartment slamming shut. Still in a daze her hands searched the bed next to her for Pauline's warm and supple form, but she was nowhere to be found.

Jane sat up in bed, rubbed her eyes and tried to force her mind into something halfway resembling clarity. She noticed a note lying on the nightstand on the side of the bed Pauline had slept in.

"Dearest Jane,

Thank you so much for last night. It was amazing and you will never know how much it meant to me. Unfortunately I have to be at my job soon, and my boyfriend will probably be wondering about me. Please don't take me leaving without saying goodbye personally.

Love,

Pauline"

Jane sighed. Alone wasn't how she had wanted to start off the day, but it wasn't like she was madly in love with her beautiful red headed friend – she had had an itch that Pauline had helped to scratch and vice versa. Normally she wouldn't have been interested in a one night stand, least of all a one night stand with a woman, but that was the effect the pills had had on her.

Almost as an afterthought Jane checked the clock – whose digital green letters read 8:49.Oh no, work starts at 9:00!

Jane showered as quickly as possible, packed a blueberry muffin, and downed her morning Sapphidex pill before rushing off to work. She nearly got into a wreck on the highway, but, short of breath and nervous, she burst into the office where she worked at 9:17, just soon enough to not get majorly chewed out by her employer. She hoped she had gotten enough of Pauline's pussy smell off of her that people wouldn't detect it.

Jane worked as a secretary and assistant to one of the most popular and successful injury claims lawyers on the East Coast, Karen Stevenson-Ross. It was a decent paying job and not very demanding, which Jane liked very much. The only downside was dealing with constant complaints from whiny neurotic clients, all searching for a viable injury lawsuit so that they could retire early.

"Yes Mr. Berman, I'm sure your broken finger is the responsibility of the Coca-Cola Corporation. I will patch you through to Mrs. Stevenson-Ross."

After a few hours of her being there, the intercom on Jane's desk came on. "Jane, could I see you in my office?"

"Yes, Mrs. Stevenson-Ross, right away."

-----

The Sapphidex hardly seemed to be active – yesterday it had driven her crazy with lust, and today she seemed to be able to focus on her work with hardly a distraction.

As Jane walked in, she took a moment to appreciate her boss Karen. Karen was of medium height, with stylish short blonde hair that curled up at the edges. For a woman in her early forties, Karen was very shapely and obviously went out of her way to show off her body.

Jane saw her boss with new eyes for a moment before suppressing the attraction in order to appear professional.

"Three things Jane. First, I want to formally congratulate you on doing such a good job. As you may or may not know, today is your one year anniversary here atGoldstein and Ross. I can honestly say that you are the best secretary I have ever had the pleasure of hiring. You will be receiving a hundred dollar per month raise effective immediately."

Jane smiled. "Wow! Thank you so much Mrs. Stevenson-Ross. I try my best here – having such a wonderful boss makes it easy for me." Ass kissing is one of the more important skills a secretary can possess.

"Second, I want to tell you that I don't particularly appreciate you being late today. Now, I'm sure you were spending the night with your fiancé or something, your personal life is none of my business however, I don't make exceptions for my employees. That being said you are very rarely late so this is merely a warning to be more attentive to the time you arrive. Your promptness or lack thereof reflects on our firm."

"I'm sorry ma'am. It was a onetime thing. It won't happen again, I promise."

"I'm sure of it," Karen said smiling. "The third thing is actually not a thing but an errand I need you to run for me. My daughter, Julianne, is returning from college today, and unfortunately her father will not be available to drive her back to the city as originally planned. I have numerous important meetings; ergo I need you to take the company van and pick her and her luggage up and bring her back to my house this afternoon. It is a longish drive, so I need you to leave as soon as possible."

"Okay," Jane said, surprised. Karen had never asked her to do this sort of private errand before, and she wasn't sure it was in her job description, but she could hardly say no and it beat a day of office drudgery.

Karen wrote down directions, both to the college her daughter attended and to the Stevenson-Ross household.

After a monotonous drive, Jane parked the smelly company van in the lot outside of what she had been told was Julianne's dorm.

Jane was pleased when the desk attendant let her into the dorms- apparently he had no trouble believing that she was college aged. Nice desk attendant.

---

"Let's see, let's see. 201. Dorm 201." After several moments of searching (why was it necessary to have such a confusing dorm room numbering system anyway?) she found the correct door. There were two nametags on the door, one saidKellyand one saidJulianne.

When she knocked on the door, a petite blonde girl with pigtails answered. "Hello...?" she said, unsure of who Jane was.

"Hi, hon, are you Julianne?"

"Ummm, no, that would be her..." Pigtail girl pointed to something in the room that was obscured by the door.

Jane asked if she could come in, and then pressed the door in. She found Julianne, who had apparently engaged in a night of heavy drinking – or, looking at her state, possibly a year of heavy drinking. She was sprawled on her bed, a sheet covering her crotch and stomach, her legs hanging off the sides of the bed, and strangest of all, she was wearing dark sunglasses.

Julianne was very tall, with milky white skin, petite breasts, and short cropped black hair. She had a thin and lanky body type that Jane found quite attractive.

The girl was evidently still asleep, so Jane shook her shoulders, trying to get her to respond. Julianne grunted like a beast a few times in response and turned over in the bed, her plump backside now up in the air. "Go away Kelly, goddamnit..." she mumbled.

"Actually its not Kelly..."

Julianne turned over again and removed her sunglasses, opening her eyes and giving Jane a quizzical look. "Who the fuck are you?" she asked, seeming nonplussed.

"I'm your mother's secretary actually. Your father can't make it to pick you up, so I am here to pick you and your luggage up and bring you back to the city."

The girl groaned. "What are you; Karen's fucking errand girl or something?"

Jane sighed. This was off to a bad start. "We have to be back in the city before five, so, yes, if that makes this easier, I'm her errand girl."

Julianne laughed, looking Jane over. "You're pretty cute. If I had you in my office I know what errand you would be performing," she said, and then made the sign for cunnilingus with two fingers and her tongue.

Jane blushed as red as a tomato.

"Did I embarrass you, errand girl? Sorry," she said mockingly. "You could at least get out of here for five minutes so that I could get dressed, instead of ogling me like a big lesbo."

Jane wasn't sure how to deal with the situation, she just mumbled, "Five minutes," and walked away to stand outside the door.

After about ten minutes of impatience, Julianne emerged in tight fitting jeans and a man's collared shirt, once again sporting her dark sunglasses. She handed two bags of luggage to Jane. "Be careful, they're heavy," she said with a sneer.

Julianne started walking, and Jane struggled to keep up with the pace, dragged down by 50 pounds worth of luggage.

"Where is this van of yours anyway?"

For the second time that day, Jane was ragged and out of breath as she finally hoisted the luggage into the back of the van.

"Thanks for the help," Jane mumbled, bitterly sarcastic. She was going to have hand blisters for a few days.

"No problem at all," Julianne sung back, from the back seat of the van.

Jane sighed audibly and then climbed into the driver's seat. This was going to be a long ride.

"Maybe I should tell your Mom you've been drinking, Julianne. Do you think she'd be happy to hear that?"

The girl laughed. "Karen doesn't give a shit what I do with my time, as long as I pose pretty for her family photos. Neither does Dan, so don't try going to him either. I was drinking because I had a terrible night, thank you very much."

Jane's anger softened a bit. "How come?"

Julianne sighed. "My girlfriend broke up with me."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You're a very attractive girl, I'm sure you will find someone else. Plenty of fish in the sea and all that."

"Meh," Julianne replied.

The rest of the car trip was mostly silent – Jane focused on driving and Julianne slumped in the back seat, listening to her Ipod.

After a couple of hours, the van arrived out front of the Stevenson-Ross...mansion. Jane was shocked at the size of the place. She had known that her boss was successful, but...that successful?

"Julianne – we are here."

"Thanks; didn't notice," she replied sarcastically.

"Just get your luggage and go then," Jane said through gritted teeth, tired of the attitude.

Julianne laughed. "You're the errand girl – you're going to carry it in."

Jane squeezed tightly on the steering wheel out of anger. She just wanted to go home and relax, but she couldn't really risk upsetting the girl because she was the boss' daughter.

Jane once again pulled the luggage, which felt as though it consisted of anvils and bowling balls, out of the back, lugging it behind the girl who was treating her like a mule.

Julianne pushed open the double doors, and Jane was shocked at the opulence of the mansion. Emerald, scarlet, gold, purple – the house was laced in gaudy colors, merely meant to give a regal air and show off wealth.

"This place is amazing!"

Julianne laughed. "This is nothing. Bring the luggage up to Karen's bedroom."

Jane heaved the luggage up the twisting staircase, following Julianne. When she arrived at the top of the stairs, Julianne was sitting on the edge of her mother's purple bed, which had luxurious silk sheets and an overhanging drape.

Jane entered the room, dropped the luggage, and turned to leave.

"Hold on a minute, errand girl."

"Its Jane, okay, Jane. Show a little respect for your elders."

"Elders? What is this?Fiddler on the Roof? Close the door."

"Why? I need to get home, Julianne."

The girl walked behind Jane and closed the door for her.

"You saw me naked. Its only fair I get to see you naked," she said, her eyes staring straight into Jane's.

Jane blushed deeply for the second time that day. "That's...completely...inappropriate young lady. You are my boss' daughter, this is her bedroom."

Julianne grinned confidently. "I know you want me, and if you're gonna have me you're going to do as I say."

Jane's breathing became quick and light. Her heart was pounding. Sapphidex coursed through her veins like thunder.

"No," Jane said weakly, not even believing the words from her own mouth.

"That is too bad, because I really, really miss my girlfriend," Julianne said. She took Jane's trembling hand and inserted it down the front of her jeans. Jane's fingers curled up into Julianne's treasure, which to her surprise was soaking wet.

Jane's resolve disappeared. She had found Julianne quite attractive this entire time, and her confrontational attitude had given her a sort of strength and sexiness that Pauline had not had.

Jane withdrew her fingers and licked them clean in front of Julianne. Their mouths met in a surprisingly deep French kiss. Julianne was strong, her toned arms bringing Jane in close to her, making Jane feel oddly safe.

"This is so wrong," Jane added, no longer seriously resisting.

"That's why you like it," Julianne replied, confident and full of herself. Jane couldn't disagree.

"Undress," Julianne commanded.

Jane obediently did so, removing her clothes in a hurry, not even trying to be sexy, merely piling them on the floor in a heap.

Julianne looked her over lustfully, which sent a thrill of desire and pleasure through Jane. "Karen has good taste in employees."

Julianne pressed her clothed crotch against Jane's naked buttocks. She kissed up and down Jane's neck, before whispering in her ear, "You're so sexy."

Jane didn't reply, simply exhaling with lust. She was being a bad girl, and she was going to get her reward for it.

"Lay down on the bed, Jane."

Jane sauntered over to the finely appointed bed, lying on her back, looking across the room at Julianne. The younger girl undressed, dropping her jeans and shirt into the same pile that Jane had left.

Julianne practically pounced on top of her, her hands pinning down Jane's own. Julianne's tongue began encircling Jane's nipples, Julianne's own petite breasts pressing into Jane's flat stomach. Jane moaned in abject pleasure. Julianne's tongue play was delicious, and Jane began to drift.

"You're the first blonde I have ever had," Julianne whispered.

Jane wrapped her hand around the back of Julianne's head, trying to press her back down so that she would play more attention to her breasts. The younger woman pressed her tongue flat onto Jane's nipples, causing them to become fully erect.

"Oh yeah," Jane moaned softly.

"You have such great breasts."

Julianne's attentions began to drift southward, and Jane braced herself for the pleasure as Julianne licked and sucked her soft inner thigh.

"Please, Julianne...I need you inside me."

Julianne grinned and denied her by dropping further to her knees, taking the older blonde woman's toes into her mouth, sucking them one by one. Jane moaned lightly, and Julianne was clearly getting wet from teasing her.

Julianne used a long, slow ice cream lick to begin pleasuring Jane's pussy. Jane saw that this younger girl was clearly an expert pussy eater – her tongue flicking back and forth, drawing gasps and moans. Julianne began penetrating her with three fingers, establishing a perfect rhythm, which Jane obliged by moving her hips back and forth.

"God, you're so wet."

Jane was in another place, the guilt and shame of this sex with her boss' daughter heightening the pleasure immensely. A pure lightning bolt of lust pierced her clouded mind as Julianne began the tongue assault on her hardening clit.

"I could eat you all day," Julianne managed, in between fingering the beautiful woman's pussy and pleasuring her clitoris.

Jane climaxed loudly, driving Julianne crazy. The younger girl licked Jane's pussy clean of all the cream and wetness, savoring the sweet, delicious taste.

"God, you were horny," Julianne said.

Julianne removed her panties and climbed up on top of Jane. She grabbed Jane's left leg and pushed it aside, inserting her own pussy in between Jane's spread. Jane was still recovering from the orgasm Julianne had given her, when the dark haired girl began rocking back and forth, rubbing her clit onto Jane's.