Sapphires and Emeralds Ch. 02

Story Info
In which a walk in the woods takes an unexpected turn.
1k words
4.72
8.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitsunova
Kitsunova
35 Followers

I must have looked like a love struck idiot as Kei and I walked through the forest to her car. She had one arm wrapped around me protectively and I had what felt like the dopiest grin on my face. We shared a joint as we crunched along the gravel path, the smoke spiralling in our wake. She took a long drag and kissed me hard, the smoke passing between us as our tongues danced furiously. My hands were under her jacket, tracing the full curve of her breasts before sliding down across her abs. A growl rumbled from her throat as she kissed me harder, taking my lower lip in her teeth. Her strong hands found my ass, digging in as she pulled me closer to her. I could feel her rock hard cock through her jeans as I ground against her, my breathing devolving into desperate panting. I looked up at her pleadingly only to be met by a mirrored look on her face. It was too much and we both broke out laughing, our giddy cries echoing in the quiet night. She kissed me again, softer this time, and I melted into her as we kissed for what felt like hours. She broke away reluctantly, cupping my cheek as she gazed benevolently down at me.

"Fuck Sierra...I really don't want to have to wait until we get home..."

She grinned sheepishly and I couldn't help but kiss her again with a giggle. My hands fell to her jeans, fumbling for a second before I undid her fly. I paused and looked up at her for confirmation.

"Then lets not wait."

Her face lit up, first with surprise and then with joy, She kissed me forcefully before firmly pushing me down to my knees. She slid her jeans and panties down further, letting her thick cock spring free. It was absolutely beautiful, about nine inches long with a slight upwards curve. I ran my fingers along her length, feeling how soft and warm her skin was as her cock twitched in time with her heartbeat. I heard her breath catch in her throat as I wrapped my lips around the head of her throbbing dick. She tasted so sweet it sent ripples of pleasure surging through my body. I ran my tongue along her shaft, tracing her thick veins with the tip of my tongue. I felt her legs shudder as I took her into my throat, a moan dripping from her perfect lips. Her hips moved with a steady rhythm as she slowly fucked my throat, her moans showing just how much she was savouring every moment. My fingers danced across her skin, tracing her toned abs as they worked their way under her shirt to her full breasts. She growled as they found her nipples, her own fingers wrapping in my hair as she pulled me away roughly. I was left gasping in the night air as she held me just out of reach, her thick dick twitching inches from my lips. That dangerous smirk was back on her face as her icy gaze bore into me.

"Now now little girl, did I say you were allowed to touch?"

I felt my face burn as my eyes dropped to the forest floor. Her free hand tilted my face back up, her sapphire eyes looking on to my emerald orbs. My voice was weak and shaky as I fought to keep my eyes on her like she wanted. I opened my mouth to apologize, to beg her forgiveness and she seized that moment to slide her cock back in. Tears welled up in my eyes as she began to roughly face fuck me. She pulled my hair back as her skin pressed against my face, filling my nose with her scent. The world around me melted away as every sense, every thought focused solely on the goddess in front of me and the things she was doing to me. She was using me, taking what she wanted from me, treating me as if I was just a toy for her pleasure. A jolt of pleasure shot to my clit, making me moan around the massive shaft in my mouth. She drew back again, pulling out of my mouth until we were connected only by a stubborn strand of spit stretching from my tongue to the tip of her glistening cock. A shiver ran through me as her fingers tightened around my throat, making every breath a struggle. She shoved her spit covered cock against my face, wiping herself off on my cheeks before she slid herself between lips again. Her hand lightly slapped my face as she gazed down at me, her eyes clouded with lust and desire.

"Such a beautiful little slut, right where you are supposed to be...."

She wrapped her fingers in my hair, forcefully guiding my head along her twitching length. Her thrusts became rougher, and my vision started to blur as her thick cock filled my throat. Kei's grip tightened as her pace increased, her breathing quickly growing rapid.

"Oh fuck Sierra, I'm gonna cum down that tight little throat."

She gave a few more thrust before burying herself in to the hilt. Her cock jumped and twitched wildly between my lips as I felt her shoot jet after jet of hot cum. Her ecstatic moans were like music to my ears and I was filled with a profound pleasure at having made her happy. Kei reached down to help me back to my feet, steadying me with one arm as I stumbled. We stood there in silence for a while, her arms wrapped around me as I rested my head against her chest and listened to her heartbeat. She sighed softly, stroking my hair as she gently tilted my head up to kiss her.

"My lovely little pet..."

I smiled softly, taking her hand in mine as we resumed our walk back to her car. The forest returned to its quiet state as we reached the parking lot. Her lips found mine again as she pushed me against her car, her fingers sliding between my legs. Kei nipped lightly at my lip as she broke the kiss.

"Well....that was a fun little appetizer. What say we go home and have the main course?"

I nodded, my body already heating up in anticipation of what was to come. With a knowing smile, Kei started the car and we headed off into the night, heading for home and the start of a life I had never even imagined.

Kitsunova
Kitsunova
35 Followers