Sapphire's Quest: Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphire's situation was a little awkward because she couldn't differentiate one alien from the other. She didn't want to make a fool of herself asking the same questions to the same "guy".

"So you have been to the farthest frontiers? I've heard is very dangerous there," Sapphire said.

"We like danger. It makes life more interesting," the gigarian answered.

"Here they come!" Someone said nearby.

Sapphire felt happy and relieved when she saw Amira and Rianna walking through the door.

Having all three girls in the room, the aliens didn't waste any time getting in the mood. Sapphire got closer to Rianna to introduce herself, but couldn't say much before an alien grabbed her from behind and pulled her top off.

"Hi, I'm Sapphire. It is nice to finally meet you."

"Hi. Yes, nice to meet you too."

"Ordut! It's been a while since I last saw you," Amira said merrily to one of the aliens. Sapphire couldn't figure out how Amira was able to differentiate one from the other.

"Hello. I've missed your warm body," Ordut responded without much emotion.

Sapphire went down to her knees and looked at the client's growing cock. The tip was round and fat and she wondered how she was going to swallow that thing.

Crap! Will it fit in my mouth?

"Eat my cock. I want to feel your warmth," the alien demanded.

Sapphire was not one to accept defeat even though she felt her jaws almost breaking apart when she had the entire fat head of the Gigarian's phallus in her mouth. Her pussy started tingling with excitement.

I did it! It's in!

"Yes, your mouth is cozy. I like it." the gigarian said.

But the client was not content with having only the tip within Sapphire's mouth. He wanted all his cock inside of her. So he grabbed the woman's head and shoved forward, stabbing most of his phallus down her throat.

"Yes, eat all of my meat!"

Sapphire looked up at him with surprise but did not resist. Her moistening pussy was no longer tingling; now it was twitching incessantly.

While the alien fucked Sapphire's face with avidness, the same slurping sounds echoed just two meters away, as the other gigarian gave Rianna exactly the same treatment. Both human females surrendering with pleasure.

"You are good!" said the other alien to Rianna.

At the other side of the room, Amira was up in the air with her legs hanging by Ordut's shoulders and her pussy attached to his mouth. He was using his long tongue to reach the deepest corners of Amira's sensitive cavity.

Sapphire's pussy was burning with need and already dripping wet. The excited woman wanted a cock inside of her. She pulled back, removing the large phallus from her mouth and pleaded to be fucked.

"Please fuck me now. I beg you."

Sapphire leaned to her side, curious to see what was going on with Rianna. The gigarian's cock was barely visible as most of it was buried down the woman's throat.

Rianna was grabbing the client's thighs so she could pull herself forward and swallow a little more of his long phallus. Sapphire was amazed by Rianna's toughness.

Wow! She is pushing it deeper than I did! And she is doing it by herself!

Meanwhile, Amira was almost reaching her first orgasm. She felt like she was floating with her arms and legs hanging freely, her head thrown back and a delicious tongue squirming in her pussy. The forth alien just observed and waited. His cock was already getting to full erection, anticipating the shelter of a warm cavity.

Amira reached climax squirting a gush of fluid on her client's face. She knew the gigarians liked to get wet and this would excite him even more.

She is cuming! thought the other gigarian excitedly, now it is my turn.

She also knew that this was her first orgasm of many and she couldn't wait to have her lover's cock ramming at her pussy.

While Amira shuddered in bliss, Sapphire sat on the sofa and spread her legs apart.

"Are you ready my dear?" the alien asked Sapphire.

"I have been ready since Amira invited me to meet you guys."

The tip of her client's cock was caressing her pussy lips, teasing her before going in. Sapphire's heart was beating hard. She wanted that cock inside of her more than anything.

When the first centimeters of the client's cock entered her body, Sapphire felt a jolt of bliss spreading from her pussy in every direction. She was going to cum in no time.

Sapphire wanted to present herself as a professional, experienced woman with total control of her body but in reality, she was still a young, excitable woman and the gigarian's cock was reigning her actions.

Oh God! He is going to make me cum too soon!

"You are tight!" the alien said.

While Sapphire did her best not to cum prematurely, Rianna instructed her client to sit on the table. She caressed his ear and watched his cock grew even larger. She was an expert in the art of seducing aliens.

"Do you want my body?" Rianna whispered.

"Yes, I want it! I want it now!"

Sapphire would have found this expertise a little strange since Rianna was a new arrival like herself. But she was way too busy right now to pay attention to this small detail.

Rianna turned around and started lowering her body. She did it slowly, teasing her client even more.

"Let me be yours. You will own my body completely."

He pulled her body down, eager to get inside of her. "Yes, hurry! I want my cock in your pussy!"

Rianna's pussy snuggled her client's phallus with a firm, loving embrace. She was serving her purpose one more time and this filled her with joy and satisfaction. She was an alien's whore and she loved it.

"You have the best pussy that I have ever known. I want to stay inside of you forever."

"Ahhh... and you are welcome to do so," Rianna said in between moans.

The woman started to sway her hips slowly back and forth while she tightened her vaginal muscles around the gigarian's cock. She was in total control. Not so different than Amira, who was coordinating her own little party.

Amira was standing and bending forward, seductively licking the tip of one of her clients' cock while the other client rammed her pussy from behind with all his might.

She had been with the gigarians many times, both individually or in a group and she knew exactly what they liked.

"Please fuck my face," Amira pleaded.

"I thought you'd never ask," was the excited response.

A moment later, the blue female had two cocks pumping her body from both sides with unrestrained enthusiasm.

I love my job!

The orgy was evolving perfectly well and everybody was having fun. Amira was aware that the gigarians could only handle one climax per night but they took a very long time to reach it. Sometimes hours. This was going to be a great opportunity to test the human females' endurance. Not that it mattered but she was curious.

Half an hour later, Amira had moved to the couch and the gigarian that had been fucking her face moved to join Rianna.

"Yes! I want you both inside me."

Rianna had let her client plunge his cock in her ass a moment ago and now her pussy was vacant. She leaned back and spread her legs, inviting the other alien to fill the empty cavity.

As the client reached the bottom of her pussy, Rianna reached an orgasm. Having two cocks inside of her simultaneously was a dream come true. Her pussy and ass twitched violently around the alien meat while the rest of her body shuddered in bliss.

Amira enjoyed the view of Rianna's orgasmic spasms as much as she enjoyed the cock that pumped in and out of her pussy with an eagerness typical of Ordut.

It is the first time I see Rianna out of control. She is shaking so hard!

Amira turned her face to check on Sapphire. Her new best friend had climaxed three times already and she was rapidly approaching the next one.

Sapphire still has the soul of a young lustful woman. I love that about her.

Sapphire's breast swayed back and forth following the rhythm of the alien's forceful strokes. He liked being dominant so Sapphire acted feeble and manageable, letting herself be handled at will by her lover. She was learning fast how to please her clients. The gigarian pulled his large cock almost all the way out before plunging back in; over and over. Sapphire was elated.

The gigarians kept pounding at the females' for the a while. The bodies of the two new whores were just as smooth, warm and tender as Amira's. It was a rare opportunity for the gigarians to fuck such a delicacy since they spent so much time traveling in deep space. It made no difference if these bodies were blue or pink.

After Amira reached another climax, she decided to reward her new best friend with a second cock. She led her current mate closer to Sapphire and told him to fuck her ass. Sapphire was bouncing up and down her client's cock with her legs around his waist and she only became aware of Amira's intentions when she felt something round poking at her anus.

"I have a gift for you Sapphire," Amira said.

"Mmh?" Was Sapphire only response while she turned her head around.

An instant later, Sapphire felt the huge phallus spreading her anal entrance and invading her body with a blissful roughness. Sapphire opened her eyes wide and held her breath for a second. A familiar sensation was about to be unleashed within her loins as she felt the second pair of balls smashing against her buttocks. She was going to cum yet again.

Amira could only imagine both cocks pushing each other for space within the slim, tight body of her friend.

"She is clutching my cock even tighter. She is going to cum," said the alien fucking her pussy.

"I can feel her ass sucking me in," the other one added.

Amira lay on the couch nearby and started playing with herself. Sapphire was still shuddering from her current orgasm and Rianna was moaning loudly, each girl with two cocks pumping frantically into their bodies.

"Wow! I have never seen you guys so excited before. Make sure you don't break Rianna in half."

It had been hours since the orgy started and Amira estimated that her clients were close to climax. She wanted to be ready for it.

As Amira expected, the gigarians that fucked Rianna reached climax first. They had been pumping the woman non-stop almost since the beginning. A gush of cum splattering from Rianna's pussy was quickly followed by another from her ass.

The sensation of their hot semen spreading within her loins was reason enough for Rianna to reach her last, blissful orgasm. She jolted from head to toe, draining the last drop of sperm from her lovers.

After he was done and empty, the humanoid collapsed on top of Rianna, pinning her between the two hard bodies. Not that this bothered her in the least. Rianna wrapped her arms and legs around her spent client, wishing to keep him inside of her for as long as possible.

The gigarian beneath her couldn't move even if he wanted to. This was perfect for Rianna. She hoped she could spend the night like this.

A couple of meters away, the client fucking Sapphire's pussy also reached his peak, discharging a large load of cum into the depths of her cavity. Upon feeling his hot fluid gushing inside of her, Sapphire came again. She lost count of how many times she had reached climax this night. Her eyes rolled back as her mind went blank from utter bliss.

She is cuming in sync with him. That is so cute. Amira thought.

Amira looked at the thick, white fluid dripping from Sapphire's packed pussy and she licked her lips.

The gigarian pulled back, vacating Sapphire's pussy. A strand of sticky sperm linked the tip of his cock with the woman's crotch while the rest started leaking to the floor.

"We can't let all that cum go to waste!"

Amira could not allow such a waste of delicious cum. She jumped between Sapphire's legs and shoved her tongue into the cum filled pussy.

Sapphire had not yet recovered from her orgasm and her friend's tongue was already aiding the cock in her ass to build a new one. She couldn't think straight anymore.

"You are always hungry for our cum, aren't you?" said one alien to Amira.

When there was no more sperm to suck, Amira stood up and pulled Sapphire closer. She wanted to share. The sweet taste brought Sapphire back from heaven and she reciprocated the kiss. This cum tasted so good, it was almost addictive.

"Wow! Look at that!" another gigarian exclaimed.

The new best friends were still kissing when the last gigarian ejaculated inside of Sapphire's body. The orgy was officially over but none of them really wanted it to end.

Sapphire melted to the floor and gently held her client's cock, letting the last remnants of sperm drip into her hungry mouth.

This cum tastes so fucking good, it is unbelievable.

Amira turned around and noticed that Rianna and her lovers were still in a loving, post-orgasmic embrace. It was not a common thing to do for a gigarian to linger like that after sex and she knew this from extensive experience.

"Hey! Are you still on top of her? Come on, let her take a break. You finished a while ago."

What is wrong with these two? thought one of the aliens, looking at his friends embracing Rianna.

Amira approached the entangled group to aid her pinned partner. Although, Rianna seemed to be enjoying it more than the males.

Rianna must be the best fuck ever. I have to invite her to my bed someday soon. Amira thought.

"Come on Egron, get off her already," Amira said angrily.

The client reluctantly pulled back, letting his cock slip from Rianna's snugly pussy. Rianna moaned, letting her arms fall limply to her sides. She was exhausted.

"Mmm! Look at all that cum," Amira said looking between Rianna's legs.

Upon hearing the word cum, Sapphire wasted no time. She jumped and attached her mouth to Rianna's dripping pussy before she had the chance to close her legs.

"Hey! Look at you all greedy." Amira said laughing.

"This is so hot! Are you going to share too?" asked one of the aliens.

Sapphire didn't want to be greedy and she would definitely share. With her mouth completely full of sperm, she moved around Rianna's body and leaned over her face. Rianna immediately understood her intentions and opened her welcoming mouth.

At last, Rianna got up and let the shrinking cock of her client slip out of her ass, followed by a stream of white sperm.

Amira asked her clients about her level of satisfaction but she already knew the answer. It had been a total success. She was certain that these guys were going to tell their friends about her orgies and this was great for business.

"What do you think guys? Should we have a do over soon?" Amira asked

"Most definitely," one of them answered.

"Absolutely," said another.

Another alien remained quiet looking at Rianna, I have to fuck her again.

And the last one was thinking the same, Rianna is great. She must be mine one more time.

***

A couple of weeks later, Sapphire was evaluating her current situation. She was happy but her mission of finding her mother was being neglected.

"This is going better than expected. I am saving a lot of money and I have new friends that enjoy sex as much as I do. But I haven't done much exploration on the nearby planets. I'll have to fuck less and travel more."

Sapphire walked into a common area and one of her regular clients was there. This was a surprise because she didn't have an appointment with him.

"N'grn! Welcome! Do we have an appointment? It is not in my calendar," Sapphire said.

N'grn responded with a hesitant tone, "Ehmm.. Hi Sapphire...I'm sorry...I... I came to see Rianna. You must know her. She is one of your kind. I have to see her today."

"O..Ok. No problem. I've heard she is really good. I'll see you soon then."

Sapphire acted cheerful and encouraging, but in reality she was a little disappointed. N'grn had told her more than once that she was the best fuck ever and now he was looking for Rianna. She was aware that this was only business but her ego was bruised.

Later that night, Sapphire was decisively walking to Rianna's room. She needed to talk to her. Maybe she would do more than talking; something sexier. She needed to learn Rianna's secret. Why was she so good at sex?

I need her to teach me. I'll even hypnotized her briefly if I have to.

When Sapphire arrived to Rianna's room, she realized that Galia, another working girl, was already in bed with Rianna.

Damned! Galia beat me.

Sapphire stood by the door, careful not to be seen, and watched the fevered couple. As expected, Rianna was leading the amorous encounter.

From her position, Sapphire had a perfect side view of the couple, but that angle and the dimmed light didn't allow her to see Rianna's face, and more specifically, her eyes. They had a strange greenish coloration.

"Spread your legs for me," Rianna said. She whispered the words while throwing her head back.

Galia obeyed without hesitation. Sapphire felt her pussy lips moistening from the sensual display.

What happened next sent a chill across Sapphire's back and instantly killed the sexy mood. A long, thick object emerged from Rianna's pussy, slowly and steadily, squirming in the air. It protruded a considerable length.

What the fuck?!

Then the tentacle curved down, seeking for Galia's vaginal entrance. Sapphire remained immobile, undecided about what to do. Was Rianna an alien? No, she couldn't be. Was that some kind of parasite and she was letting it live inside of her? That was more likely. But why?

What is that thing? It could be a parasite.

Galia felt the proboscis poking between her legs but she didn't flinch. This was not the first time it happened. She was completely open and receptive. She wanted to feel the blissful sensation one more time.

"Fuck me..."

Sapphire was astounded, observing the bizarre scene from her hiding place. It became obvious when the tentacle penetrated Galia's body. She moaned softly and arched her back while pulling Rianna closer. Sapphire could see more of the tentacle sliding out of Rianna's body and into Galia's tight cavity. It was hard to believe.

How long is that thing? How can she fit it inside of her?

But the most incredible thing was about to happen. Rianna opened her mouth wide and a couple of smaller tentacles emerged between her lips. They were tiny compared to the other one but not less creepy.

Sapphire gasped loudly a then covered her mouth, fearing she was heard. She was considering possible explanations for Rianna's infection, or whatever it was.

The parasite has invaded her entire body! This is so weird? I wonder if she got it from one of our clients.

Even with this new tentacles approaching her mouth, Galia didn't react at all. She just stared with glassy eyes at her lover's face. Two of the tentacles slithered across her cheeks and entered her ears. The rest projected straight down into Galia's mouth.

A few seconds later, Galia grunted and started shivering as if she was experiencing a wonderful climax.

I think Galia is cuming! Those tentacles must be stimulating her brain straight off.

Sapphire's intuition was right. The tentacles had attached themselves to Galia's palate and were extruding tiny filaments directly into her brain. The female's mind was being reprogrammed as she enjoyed sweet waves of induced ecstasy.

While the smaller tentacles ravished Galia's mind, the larger one penetrated deeper into her body and started releasing tiny life forms into her womb, which later would filter into her bloodstream and take total control of the unsuspecting female.

While this happened, another possibility popped into Sapphire's mind. Maybe Rianna was a slave! Maybe this was another way for the Menglers to take control of an individual. The Menglers were using Rianna's body to carry that parasite in it was recruiting more slaves for them.