Sapphire's Quest: Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If this was the case, then her enemies were closer than she thought.

What should I do? Should I try to save Galia? Should I capture Rianna? What if she doesn't remember anything after I fix her. I need information.

Still undecided about her course of action, Sapphire remained hidden, watching the bizarre scene.

Or maybe this has nothing to do with the Menglers and that thing is just a parasite trying to replicate itself.

At this moment, Galia was lying limply in the bed, but she was reaching orgasms every five minutes or so.

After a short time, Galia's eyes began to change mirroring Rianna's. Her irises turned greenish while something slithered within her eyeballs.

Galia couldn't feel anything other than bliss. Her mind was completely blank and receptive. She had being sharing the bed with Rianna for the last six nights and now she was in the last stages of conversion.

Half an hour later, Rianna's lifted her torso, pulling out the tentacles from her lover's skull. She loved the sensation of her small appendages filling her throat and squirming between her lips but it was enough for the night.

Galia needed time to gather her senses before Rianna could send her back to her room and it was almost dawn.

Both females moaned loudly when Rianna pulled the larger tentacle out of Galia's pussy and retracted it into her body.

Sapphire watched the large appendage dangle in the air and still found it difficult to believe that Rianna could conceal such a big creature inside of her slim body.

With her eyes returning to normal, Rianna got off the bed and leaned over Galia's limp body. Then she whispered...

"Now rest my darling. One more session and you will be complete."

Galia was completely motionless, like dead, but Sapphire could see that she was still breathing.

As Rianna walked towards the door, Sapphire moved around the couch making sure she couldn't be seen.

I knew there was something strange about her. Sapphire thought, And I will know exactly what happened to her.

Sapphire watched every step of the other human. She still looked sexy as hell but now there was an aura of wickedness around her. She could be working for the Menglers. Sapphire was determined to uncover the truth.

With Rianna gone, Sapphire approached Galia to check on her. She observed the female's eyes with astonishment. Her pretty blue eyes had been replaced by this greenish substance and something was definitely moving within.

"What has she done to you?" Sapphire said out loud, looking down at the unconscious woman, "I promise I'll help you as soon as I find out what is she up to."

***

The next day, Sapphire's visited Kara's chambers to do some inquiries. She had to be careful because Kara was possibly working for the Menglers too.

"Hi, Kara. If you don't mind me asking, have you been in bed with Rianna?"

"No, not yet. If you want to know if I am into humans, the answer is yes. I am into anything. But I would prefer to get in bed with you."

"Thanks! I'd love that! One more question, you are like a thousand years old right?"

"A little more than that. Why you ask?"

"Have you heard of a parasite that invades the victims wombs and extrudes tentacles from the host's mouth?"

"I did hear about something like that a few centuries ago. But those creatures only lived in the farthest frontiers and they became extinct long ago. Why?"

"Hmmm... I just read about it and I thought it was too creepy to be real. Ok, thanks for the info. By the way, I would love to get in bed with you. Soon."

***

After the incident with Galia, Sapphire started to spy on Rianna all the time. So far Rianna showed no signs that she was working for the Menglers but this was about to change...

Rianna was in her room with a usual customer. Sapphire only knew this species as "carriers" because that was their main function. They were not very smart but they made up for it in strength.

Wow! This carrier is huge! Sapphire thought while hiding behind a large sofa.

"I want your holes," the creature said with his raspy low voice.

Rianna leaned over the bed and the creature took one step forward, aligning one of his two cocks at her pussy. Taking that huge appendage inside of her seemed like an impossible task.

"Come on big guy, shove your cock inside of me," Rianna said. Not that he needed any encouragement.

These carriers are very clumsy, but their cocks are so large. I love them.

Rianna felt his cock stretching her and penetrating deeply. The bewildered woman moaned.

"Hehe.. You moan loud and it is just the tip," the carrier said amused.

For a human male this would represent a full penetration, but for this creature it was not even half of it. She demanded all of his meat, knowing that more contact with his skin would allow a better transmission of the parasite. "Mmhh!... I want all of it."

The creature pushed his cock as deep as it would go. This time, Rianna screamed. His upper cock rested of the woman's back, allowing Sapphire to get an idea of how deep the other phallus was.

"I want to fill your other hole too," the monster said.

"Y..Yes... fuck my ass."

Sapphire couldn't take her eyes off the contrasting couple. To think that his long cock was completely embedded inside of Rianna's body was hallucinating. Sapphire's pussy started to moisten.

The creature pulled back and without taking his cock out Rianna's pussy, he aimed his other appendage at her anal entrance. Rianna felt him poking clumsily.

"Do it! Fuck my pussy and my ass!"

"Here it comes."

The monster stabbed forward and plunged both his cocks into Rianna's slim body. She cried out in bliss!

"You are tight too. Your body is swallowing my cocks!"

Holy crap! Sapphire exclaimed inside of her head.

Sapphire made a mental note to invite one of these creatures to her room as soon as possible. If he couldn't pay, she would offer herself for free.

The brute creature was overly excited and he demonstrated it in a childish way. Rianna welcomed his actions nonetheless. All that mattered was to keep him inside of her for as long as possible.

"I can lift your body off the ground using only my cocks... I am strong!"

As usual, Rianna began to take control of the situation after a few minutes. She made him lay back on the couch, which seemed way too small for his large bulky body and she started bouncing up and down on his cocks.

She could almost feel the virus filtering through the skin of the creature's phallus into his bloodstream. The virus would travel directly to his small brain.

The simplicity of the monster's mind made it easy for the parasite. The brute sensed that something in his brain was changing but he ignored it. He was feeling too good to stop.

"I feel funny. Your body makes me feel good and funny," the creature said with a calmer voice.

Soon he would care for nothing but obeying Rianna's commands.

When Rianna got tired, she dismounted him and laid on the floor. The creature followed her like a puppy and quickly shoved his cocks back inside of her. He started smashing her body against the ground and she moaned loudly, pleading for more.

"Yess... Fuck... me ... hard." Rianna said each word after each blow.

Sapphire watched the couple intently and not without concern for Rianna's safety. She was playing a dangerous game with this large creature.

If his hand slips and he falls on top of her, he will crush her to dead.

Sapphire didn't even realize that her left hand had wandered between her legs and she was unconsciously rubbing her clitoris.

After a while, the couple changed positions again. The brute lay on his back while Rianna climbed on top of him and sat on his cocks.

"You put my cocks inside by yourself... you love me," he said.

"Yes.. I love you and your enormous cocks."

Rianna had to admit that her job was more a reward than a forced duty. She loved to fuck aliens, big and small. But of course, the bigger ones were her favorite.

With his cocks completely buried into her body, Rianna started waving her hips back and forth. Several minutes later, the client kept mumbling words but he made no sense anymore. The virus was working fast.

"deep... give... more..."

Sapphire was watching everything and realized that something was wrong with the brute. Rianna was doing something to him the same way she did with Galia. She was infecting clients too!

A few minutes later, the brute grunted and say one intelligible word...

"cum!"

Rianna felt his cocks bloating and extending a few centimeters further inside of her packed body. Her pussy and ass twitched hard in expectation. She new that these brutes could ejaculate large quantities of sperm and she wanted all of it.

The moment she felt the hot, thick fluid ejecting into her body, Rianna climaxed as well. She felt it spraying from her stretched pussy and ass as she trembled in bliss. At this time, she lost control of her body and her mind. Like the brute, she was now nothing more than a possessed subject quivering in ecstasy.

Rianna's eyes turned green again as the virus surfaced into view, reclaiming her body. The woman didn't know when the brute's sperm erupted from her slack mouth, once it filled her to the limit.

Sapphire was aroused beyond belief. She scolded herself for being such a slut but she couldn't help it. Her hand was rubbing her pussy almost automatically.

Still she didn't know if Rianna was conscious enough to hear her. She had to remain quiet.

I think I am about to cum... I should stop or...

When she climaxed, her facial expression was completely discordant with the silence of her mouth. Her body jolted in rapid spasms as the floor got wet from her squirting pussy but she managed to remained silent the entire time.

When Sapphire was able to resume her spying duties, she saw with relief that Rianna was unaware of her presence, in the same position she was before, yet more calm; more limp. The monster's cocks were still fully erect and buried inside Rianna's body even after his balls were complete drained.

Sapphire knew Rianna's secret now. Everything was making sense. The same thing had happened with the gigarians the other day. Rianna was keeping his cocks inside of her for as long as possible, letting the infection spread into the client's body. The parasite was making the victims addicted to Rianna so she could complete the takeover. That is why they kept coming back to her.

Suddenly, Rianna woke up from her trance and leaned over the creature's face. Her eyes were still green, saturated with the virus, and so were the client's. He was taken and ready. She whispered a few words to him.

"You must go to my master and obey his commands. You must go to bzzz bzzz bzzz."

Go where?!! Damned! I couldn't hear the last part! Sapphire was able to hear the first sentence but not the rest of the message.

Now Sapphire was convinced. Rianna was following orders from a Master. She was working for the Menglers!

The Carrier stood up, his eyes still with a hint of green, and started walking towards the door. Sapphire needed to follow him if she wanted to find the Mengler's hideout in this planetary system.

I must follow him but if I come out now, Rianna will see me and she will never let her Master's location be revealed.

"Our Master will take care of you," Rianna said with monotone voice.

Rianna observed the creature walk away with satisfaction. She stood there immobile even after he was gone, hindering Sapphire's opportunity to follow him.

When the carrier was gone, Rianna leaned back on her bed. Sapphire thought that she was going to rest after doing a good job spreading the infection. If this was the case, she would be able to get out of hiding soon.

Good, I think she is going to sleep. The Carrier shouldn't be too far. I can still follow the carrier.

Sapphire was wrong. Resting was the last thing in Rianna's subjugated mind. She spread her legs and the fat tentacle emerged again from her pussy. It waved in the air, eliciting a soft, long moan from the sexy woman.

The parasite is coming out! Sapphire exclaimed within her head.

Rianna lifted her hips and outspread her legs wider as the tentacle curved down and aimed at her anus. She was going to fuck herself!

Why is she doing that?

Sapphire suspected that the parasite was keeping Rianna in a constant state of bliss. This way, her mind would be soft and malleable, easy to hold under total control. She felt sorry for her fellow human.

Sapphire wondered if this parasite had a mind of its own and was consciously working with the Menglers or if it was just a tool, like Rianna; its sole purpose to keep the host aroused and the victims distracted.

The organism kept fucking Rianna for a while and the possessed woman was getting more excited every minute.

Sapphire reasoned that she could leave the room at any time since Rianna was completely oblivious to her surroundings, but despite her better judgment, Sapphire lingered and observed. Her pussy started tingling again.

Not even ten minutes later, Rianna reached climax. She arched her back within forceful spasms while her whole body trembled uncontrollably from absolute bliss.

She is cuming. I guess it's time for me to go. Maybe I still can find the carrier.

Sapphire was now sure that it was completely safe to leave the room without being noticed. She did.

***

One of her friends told Sapphire that the she saw the brute heading to the docking bay. When she arrived, it was empty. The carrier was gone, just like her chances to find the Mengle's hideout. At least for now.

Ok. It is not a big deal. I'll just wait until Rianna corrupts another client and I will follow him. I'll be more careful to have an exit strategy next time.

Sapphire knew that she had screwed up. Now the only thing she could do was to wait.

***

A couple of days later, Sapphire was still waiting. Rianna attended many clients during this time but none of them were on the final stages of possession. None of them were sent to meet their new Master.

In the meantime, Sapphire had her own list of clients to satisfy. She was currently with a couple of Tripeds. This species had three crab-like legs, humanoid torso and a large, conical head.

Despite their smooth, large cocks feeling so good inside of her, Sapphire mind was somewhere else. She was thinking about Rianna, who had a new session today with a frequent client. This might be her chance to follow a new slave.

These guys are taking their time. Rianna has a new date and I have to keep an eye on her.

Sapphire was well acquainted with the Tripeds and she had a good idea about how to end this session a little faster.

"Would you like to enter my ass. It is so tight and cozy," she asked sexily.

"Yes! I want your ass," one of the creatures said.

"I want it too!" said the other.

Under other circumstances, Sapphire would be trying to do the exact opposite; prolong the sex session for as long as possible. She loved being with two big aliens at the same time.

Sapphire climbed on the creature's legs and lower her body until the tip of his phallus was pressing against her anus. The cold member touching her delicate skin made her pussy twitch in anticipation.

"I will shove all of it inside of you," said the creature.

"You are a fool. You will damage her," the other commented.

"Don't worry. Shoved it as deep as you want," Sapphire said.

Sapphire's loud moaning welcomed the slick, fat cock as it penetrated deep inside of her anal cavity.

"She can take more than I thought possible. This human is special."

For a moment, when the creature started pumping his cock with an increasing pace, Sapphire forgot why she had enticed the triped to fuck her ass. The overwhelming sensation of the big cock stirring her insides demanded her undivided attention. Rianna was a distant nuisance within a world of pleasure.

But Sapphire had let one of Rianna's customers slip away because of her uncontrollable arousal. She couldn't make the same mistake again.

"It is my turn! I want to fuck her ass!" The other Triped was getting anxious and Sapphire should take advantage of this.

Sapphire stopped bouncing for a moment and invited the other creature to get closer, offering her vacant pussy.

"You don't have to wait until my ass is free. My pussy is very tight as well. Come here and see for yourself."

The creature approached Sapphire, still not convinced that her front hole was as good as the back entrance.

"I am going to push it deep like Kiltur! Open your pussy!" the triped said.

Open your pussy? These guys are not very smart but they certainly can fuck like kings.

Sapphire opened her eyes wide as she felt the second cock plunging deeply into her body. She deliberately lifted her feet from the ground, letting her own weight press down on the upright members.

"Now it is tighter!" said the creature in her ass.

"It feels so good. This human is becoming my favorite," said the one in front of her.

Sapphire's slim body, jammed to the limit, increased the tightness around both cocks and this was exactly what she was looking for. It should be enough to bring them to climax sooner.

The tripeds multiple legs provided them with the necessary stability to move their hips in a circular motion, back and forth, or up and down with astonishing speed. Their large cocks stirred inside Sapphire's body, touching nerves still unknown to her. It was absolute bliss.

"She is crushing my cock with her slim body. It is great!"

Sapphire regretted that she had to hurry this joyful encounter but her mission was more important.

The client that fucked Sapphire from behind reached his limit and ejected a vast load of sperm inside of her anal cavity. Sapphire's plans to end his sex session short had succeeded. The satisfaction of having such control of the situation only excited her even more.

Sapphire had been on the verge of climax for a couple of minutes and the warm fluid that filled her guts tipped her over the edge. It triggered an orgasm that made her tremble from head to toe.

The spent client pulled back, retrieving his cock from Sapphire's flooded cavity. Sapphire, who was convulsing spasmodically, started to fall backwards while the rest of the sperm squirted from her gaping ass to the ground below.

The other triped was not ready to let go and grabbed her hips before she slipped off his cock. Sapphire ended up hanging with her head upside down.

"Her pussy is twitching around my cock!" he exclaimed.

"I have never cum so fast before. She is the best fuck ever!" the other commented stepping away.

"Now she is all mine," the first one said.

"She is still trembling from the orgasm I gave her," the other bragged.

Sapphire enjoyed this new posture. She let her body intentionally limp, allowing her client to manipulate her anyway he wanted.

"You are so powerful. Fuck me hard," she said between moans.

This gave him a sense of power that tripeds rarely had and excited him greatly. He was going to reach climax soon.

The woman's feeble body rocked back and forth while her soft moans encouraged the triped to keep pounding at her pussy with all his might. This creature was not nearly as powerful as the carrier that fucked Rianna a few days ago but it was strong enough to make Sapphire's eyes roll back in bliss.

The client felt his orgasm approaching and he suddenly let Sapphire slip to the ground. She was surprised by this abrupt action but his subsequent comment clarified the situation...

"I want you to eat my cum like Amira does. I like what happens after that."

"Eh? ... Sure. Anything you want," Sapphire responded. She was not sure what he expected to "happen after" but she was up for anything.