Sapphire's Quest: Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphire got on her knees and shoved the tip of her client's cock into her mouth. Then she began to rub the length of his phallus with both hands, as fast as she could.

"Come on honey. Fill me with cum!"

Sapphire was always hungry for cum and she was very excited that he wanted her to do this. She was willing to swallow as much sperm as possible.

A brief moment later, the first gob of cum squirted into her mouth. Sapphire didn't expect him to cum so fast and it caught her by surprise. The hot sperm bounced at the back of her throat and spluttered from her lips.

Sapphire quickly recomposed herself, gulping the rest of the sperm down her throat and into her swelling stomach.

"When I remove my cock, let the sperm come out from you."

It is going to be a shameful waste, but he is the boss. Sapphire thought.

Sapphire did as requested. As soon as the creature stepped back, she opened her mouth wide letting all the sperm squirt from her overflowing belly like a geyser. Her pussy twitched the entire time.

"She is doing it! She is a sperm fountain!" the creature exclaimed amused.

Her clients were clearly happy by this feat and they made a sound that resembled laughter. No doubt they would come back soon for a do over.

Tired but satisfied, the two Tripeds turned around and started walking towards the door. They didn't say goodbye or anything else to Sapphire. She didn't care because she knew the tripeds were very impersonal and they were going to come back soon anyway.

"Goodbye boys. Come back soon and I promise it will be even better."

"This one is definitively my favorite," said one triped to the other on his way out.

***

Sapphire peeked into Rianna's room from the hallway, where she was planing to wait until the client was done, but what she saw made her gasp in horror. Amira was there! Rianna was pushing the parasitic tentacle inside of her friend's pussy!

No!! Amira! Sapphire screamed inside of her head.

Amira was obviously enjoying the ravishing but not consciously. Rianna's tentacle was penetrating the bluish woman for the first time and the chemicals released into her body were already soothing her mind and increasing her arousal.

"Let my tentacle go deep into your body. Open your mind for endless bliss," Rianna whispered.

Sapphire didn't know what to do. Saving Amira would turn Rianna in a defensive mode and this meant loosing all her chances to find the Menglers hideout.

When Sapphire saw the smaller tentacles emerging from Rianna's mouth and waving towards Amira's face, a chill ran down her back. Sapphire didn't know if Amira could be saved later or if the parasitic infection was irreversible.

Within her groggy state, Amira got a glimpse of her Rianna's face. Something was very wrong. There was something coming out of Rianna's mouth! Yet she didn't have the strength to do anything about it. Her pussy felt so good.

As the small tentacles touched her palate, Amira's eyes rolled back mirroring Rianna's. She felt a rush of pleasure invading her brain, preventing her to think about anything else.

Seeing Amira's whole body twitching in wrecking spasms was more than Sapphire could take. Amira was her best friend and she couldn't let her become a mindless slave.

The hell with it! I can always try to get information from Rianna the hard way.

Sapphire ran swiftly into the room and pulled Rianna away. The smaller tentacles slipped from Amira's open mouth, followed by the fat tentacle sliding off Amira's pussy.

"Get off her, bitch! She will not be your slave." Sapphire exclaimed.

It took Rianna a moment to understand what was happening but when she did, it was too late. Sapphire had her immobilized against the floor, one hand on her neck and the other ready to punch her face.

Amira slouched back on the couch with her mind blank and her pussy tingling.

"Now start talking. Who is your Master?" Sapphire asked.

"Help! ... Now!" Rianna said as loud as she could, considering that she was being choked.

Sapphire felt a cold, strong hand grabbing her arm and she immediately realized that she was in trouble. The creature came out of nowhere and Sapphire was taken completely by surprise.

Shit! This is not good!

"Take her off me! And don't let her run away," Rianna commanded.

Sapphire looked at her attacker and gasped. It was a Spike-back! These creatures were often denied access to the brothel because of their bad temper. They were also well known for their extraordinary strength and large cocks.

She has a Spike-back bodyguard! She must have suspected that I was on to her.

"How do you know about my Master? I knew there was something odd about you. No human can fuck aliens like you do," Rianna said.

Rianna was wondering how Sapphire knew about her Master and the making of slaves. She didn't have instructions for a situation like this. She would have to improvise.

Nonetheless, Sapphire was a threat that needed to be eradicated. Rianna instructed her bodyguard to use his cock in the process of subduing her victim and he was more than happy to oblige.

Holy crap! His cock is even larger than the carrier's. Rianna definitely knows how to pick them.

"Show her what you can do with your cock. This will teach her not to meddle in other people's business," Rianna commanded.

Sapphire felt something rubbing her thighs and looked down to see the monster's cock protruding several inches between her legs.

The creature stepped back and aimed his huge cock at Sapphire's vaginal entrance. Sapphire tried to move away but the monster's grip was unbreakable.

"Shove it all the way inside of her."

"Don't do it! It's too big!" Sapphire said, truly worried.

Rianna observed attentively while her tentacle, which didn't fully retrieve inside of her body, turned towards Sapphire as if it wanted to see the spectacle as well.

The Spike-back stabbed forward, plunging half his cock into Sapphire's tight pussy.

Sapphire moaned in pleasure, then she felt ashamed for doing so. Her current mission was about to fail and yet she was enjoying the brutal abuse.

Then the monster shoved his cock all the way in! Sapphire closed her eyes tightly but no sound came out of her mouth. Only for a second. Then she screamed her lungs out.

"I can see that you like it. You are the randiest whore in the brothel. In a few hours you will enjoy it even more." Rianna said.

A moment later, Rianna was also moaning but for a different reason. Acknowledging that the danger was gone, her fat tentacle fully emerged from her pussy, enlarging its cells and showing its true, incredible size.

The spiked-back used his sharp long nails to forced Sapphire into bending forward. It was clear that he could kill her in a second if he was commanded to do so.

"Open your mouth wide. I have a present for you," Rianna said with a smirk on her face.

Sapphire felt something tapping at her lips and she opened her eyes to see Rianna's tentacle right on front of her face. Sapphire knew that once inside of her, the tentacle was going to try to take over her mind. She had to do something fast.

But before she could do anything, the tentacle was already squirming down her throat. Sapphire had been a slave before and she remembered for an instant how it had felt to be under absolute control. Her pussy twitched hard around the creature's cock.

No... I don't want to be a slave. I can't be enjoying this. Sapphire was starting to panic.

The tentacle reached far into her body, almost reaching the other one that pumped her vaginal cavity all the way to her womb.

When the tentacle started releasing numbing chemicals, Sapphire's head began to spin. Her arousal increased and the sense of danger vanished fast.

Sapphire's moaning followed the rhythm of the hammering in her pussy while her entire body softened and submitted to the harsh ravishing. Her arms hanging limply were a clear indication that her will to resist was crumbling. Still, deep within her mind, she knew it was wrong.

Think... Sa..pphire... think...fast.

"Looks like the drug is taking effect," Rianna said out loud.

Amira, still groggy and confused, started to regain consciousness. She felt horny as hell and caressed her breasts without even thinking about it. "Where am I?"

Rianna gently grabbed Sapphire's chin and pull her torso up, letting the tentacle slip slowly out of her mouth. Sapphire's baffled mind found this arousing as it revealed how deep the appendage had been buried down her throat.

"It is time to find out who you really are. This won't hurt a bit," Rianna whispered.

The Spike-back creature kept ravishing Sapphire's pussy without mercy. To him, this was just another job; a very satisfying one.

Sapphire saw the small tentacles emerging from Rianna's mouth and suddenly her need to resist briefly came back to her. She vaguely remembered that she had some sort of power but she couldn't remember what it was. She tried to move her arms but they wouldn't respond. It was hopeless.

Must... fight...

The squirming tentacles reached her parted lips. Any kind of anguish vanished as soon as the first tentacle touched her palate.

"You will be a beautiful addition to our forces," Rianna said.

Sapphire felt more tentacles filling her mouth and then she felt nothing but bliss. In an instant, the pleasurable sensation radiating from her pussy was multiplied tenfold. Sapphire's electrical signals in her brain lighted up like a Christmas tree.

A series of mini-orgasms ignited in Sapphire's mind. Each one starting before the previous one ended. Sapphire was no longer in control of her body and worst of all, she was no longer in control of her future.

"Her pussy is twitching hard. Make her do it more," the spiked-back said to Rianna.

Rianna could make Sapphire addicted to this bliss so she would come back to her over and over until she was a mindless slave, at the service of the same organization that owned her once before.

The Spike-back's rhythmic pumping was suddenly interrupted when he prematurely ejaculated inside Sapphire's stretched cavity. This was not normal since these creatures could fuck for hours before their first discharge.

It became evident that something strange was happening when he bent backwards, screaming in pain. Rianna noticed this.

What the hell is wrong with him? He came too fast. Rianna thought confused.

Sapphire's mini-orgasms stopped, just to be replace by a powerful climax unshackled by the warm sensation of semen flooding her body.

The monster fell backward stiffly, like a board, landing on the floor with a loud thump. Rianna pulled the tentacles out of Sapphire's mouth and looked at her bodyguard. Something was definitely happening. The Spike-back was unconscious and his body shivered as if he had been electrocuted. Then Rianna remembered! The stun-guns. The brothel administrator kept stun-guns in every room, just in case a client got overexcited and became dangerous.

Rianna turned around to see Amira pointing the gun at her. There was nothing she feared more than guns. Immediately all her tentacles retrieved back into her body and her eyes turned to their normal color. The parasite hid completely inside of its frightened host.

"Please don't shoot me. I won't move. I didn't know what I was doing."

"Don't move, bitch!" Amira commanded.

Sapphire heard the commotion and used all her strength to recover as fast as she could. She knew she had failed but somehow she was free. She could think again.

"What happened? My head is spinning," Sapphire said with a soft voice.

She quickly understood what had happened. She saw Amira holding a gun and the Spike-back lying on the floor. Her friend had saved her! They had saved each other.

"Amira! You saved me!"

"You saved me too! What should we do with this bitch?" Amira asked.

After a short interrogation, Sapphire realized that Rianna was not going to answer any questions. She decided to use her hypnotic power but surprisingly, that didn't work either. As soon as she got into Rianna's brain, the parasite took it back.

"Get out of... my head," Rianna complained, fighting back.

Amira was astounded when she looked at Sapphire's shinning blue eyes. "Oh my God! Your eyes are shining! How are you doing this?! They look so beautiful."

***

Another solution was needed to get information from Rianna and Sapphire knew who to ask for advice. She called Earth's headquarters and she was transferred from there to the tanks warehouse, where her old amphibian friend was busy with a diligent woman.

Sapphire's image projection was very clear despite the great distance that separated her from the mating couple.

"Oh, I'm sorry. They didn't tell me you were busy," Sapphire said looking at the amphibian lying on the ground and a slender woman sitting on top of him.

"Hi Ellen! Don't worry about it. I'm sure my girlfriend Cathy doesn't mind and neither do I. We are delivering our newest offspring into the nursing tanks."

"Hi Ellen," Cathy said to Sapphire while waving her hips back and forth. She didn't want to miss a second of the pleasurable feeling of the amphibian's cock squirming inside of her pregnant body.

"Hi Cathy, everyone is calling me Sapphire now."

"Good. This new name suits you very well. It is sexy like you," the amphibian said, "I haven't heard from you in a while. Are you still looking for your mother?"

Sapphire explained the whole situation with Rianna and the possibility of finding one of the Mengler's hideouts. It was a little distracting to see Cathy bouncing on top of the bulky amphibian and more so the moans that kept getting louder, but Sapphire tried to ignore it.

"... Rianna is infected with this parasite that won't let me fix her mind. This creature was supposed to be extinct but it clearly isn't."

"I have heard of this parasite that you are mentioning. It is not extinct at all. The Menglers have been using it since I can remember."

The amphibian was excited that Sapphire was doing such a good job tracking down his sworn enemies, the Menglers, and he wanted to help her.

Sapphire was listening to the amphibian but at the same time, she was picturing the multiple soft eggs churning around within Cathy's belly. Sapphire was also well acquainted with the length of the amphibian's phallus which most of if was now buried in Cathy's ass. It was impressive.

"So what can I do? I need to free Rianna's mind."

"I think I know of a possible solution for this problem but it is rather extreme and it is not certain that it will work."

The amphibian made a pause while he changed positions and then continued talking like it was business as usual. Not so for Cathy who seemed to be getting hornier by the minute.

"Yes!! Fuck me hard! Shove the big cock inside of me! Make me give birth to your babies," Cathy said, now standing and bending forward, presenting her ass to the amphibian.

"That parasite had completely invaded Rianna's body," the amphibian added, "so the first thing we should do is force the parasite out of her."

"Should I just pull it out? The parasite not only protrudes from her pussy but also from her mouth. How can I do that?"

Sapphire was now able to see amphibian's cock moving like a fifth limb within Cathy's body. As much as Sapphire tried to avoid it, she felt her pussy moistening.

When Sapphire's pussy started twitching with need, she knew she wouldn't be able to just stand there and watch. The amphibian said something else but Sapphire wasn't listening. She was mesmerized watching the amphibian pump Cathy's body like a jackhammer. Sapphire imagined that cock penetrating her pussy with the same stamina and she felt weak at the knees.

Oh my God! I wish I really was here so he could fuck me next.

Sapphire stopped daydreaming and kept listening.

"We should fight fire with fire my dear. There is another parasite. It is very powerful and better yet, it is very easy to find."

"You want me to use another parasite? Won't it make things worse?"

"My water broke! I'm giving birth!" Cathy exclaimed with joy.

Sapphire saw an abundant gush of fluid leaking between Cathy's legs.

The amphibian easily lifted Cathy's body and placed her on the handrail at the edge of the large, incubation pool. Sapphire couldn't take it any longer. Since the couple was no longer looking at her, it was less embarrassing to untied her top and caressed her breast. Then she moved the other hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clitoris through her lace panties. Her holographic image was now more in tune with the mating couple.

This is so fucking hot. I'm gonna visit the amphibians someday soon.

"These two parasites can't coexist in the same host," the amphibian continued, "My guess is that the good parasite will push the other out of Rianna's body, therefore, liberating her mind."

"But at the end Rianna will still be possessed by the new parasite. It will be the same."

Cathy felt that her lover was lifting her body not only using his hands but also his cock. She was on the verge of orgasm.

"Not the same." he said, "The parasite that I have in mind only uses its toxin to keep to host aroused and willing to breed. It is also easy to remove. These characteristics have made it very popular... ugghh!"

The amphibian sensed that the eggs in Cathy's womb were ready to come out and he fucked her ass faster. A moment later, he discharged a load of cold sperm in the woman's body. Cathy screamed in bliss.

Cathy felt the amphibian's cock pulsating in her ass, flooding her body with cum and that exact moment, the first egg glided down her birth canal opening her pussy lips from within.

He came in her ass! Wow! So much sperm... I would love to taste it. Sapphire thought.

Cathy's first orgasmic spasm sent the egg flying between her thighs and into the nursing pool of warm water.

"That's right baby! Push all the eggs out of your womb," the amphibian said.

The second egg was already in the air when the first one hit the water. Cathy knew that there were several more to come and she hoped that her orgasm lasted until the last one was out.

Sapphire watched the big splash from the first egg and thought about having all those eggs cramming her belly, churning with life. She saw Cathy's body shuddering in bliss and she felt truly envious. She kept frantically rubbing her pussy. She wanted to cum so badly.

The eggs are bigger than I thought.

Fifteen minutes later, the last egg was expelled from Cathy's pussy. Her body was limp from exhaustion and her mind was blank with bliss. She couldn't even feel that the amphibian's receding phallus was still lodged in her ass.

"Like I was saying Sapphire, you shouldn't have a problem acquiring these parasites."

But Sapphire wasn't paying attention anymore. The sound of the last egg splashing in the water was last thing she listened before reaching her self-induced orgasm.

Sapphire had all the information she needed and it was time to get back to Rianna. She thanked the amphibian for helping her and she said goodbye to Cathy, who was in no shape to respond.

"Thank you for your help. I'll let you know if this works."

"Glad to help. I hope you find your mother soon."

A couple of minutes after Sapphire's projection disappeared, Cathy regained her senses. Still on her knees, she turned to her lover and asked...

"Will you put more eggs inside of me? I want to do it all over again."

"So soon? You are insatiable my dear. I am happy to do it. Let's go to the cryo-chamber."

***

Sapphire did a quick trip to a nearby underground market and came back to the brothel with the parasites indicated by the amphibian. She believed she had enough of these creatures to get the job done but she wasn't sure. Sapphire had spent half her savings purchasing the "good" parasites but she had no choice since Rianna could be a great source of information.