Sapphire's Quest: Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rianna was tied up on the bed and Amira was watching over her when Sapphire entered with the bulky container.

"Thank you for helping me Amira. Did she give you any trouble?"

"Not really. She tried to seduce me but I know better," Amira responded.

"I won't tell you anything bitch," Rianna screamed from the bed.

Sapphire untied Rianna and placed her in the right position. Then she made an audacious request to Amira...

"Amira, I need you to shove your hand inside of her and pulled the tentacle out."

"What?" Both Amira and Rianna said at the same time.

Amira was a big fan of fisting women but this was very different. Was it dangerous? What if the tentacle attacks her?

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you," Sapphire said to Amira.

Amira had already been saved by Sapphire once so she trusted her completely. The blue woman started pushing a couple of fingers into Rianna's pussy to ease the way.

"Go as deep as necessary," Sapphire said.

"This won't get you anything. We are stronger than that," Rianna responded.

This is getting more interesting every minute. Amira thought.

Strangely enough, Rianna didn't complain too much while this happened. She knew that losing her beloved inner guest was not going to be a problem.

Rianna's parasite sensed the danger and recoiled deeply inside its host. Amira's hand penetrated completely inside the woman's cavity and pushed a few centimeters forward but she still couldn't find the tentacle.

"I can't feel it yet."

"We know its in there. You have to go deeper." Sapphire said.

Rianna's nipples swelled unwillingly from this action. The slave's body was programmed to enjoy any kind of sexual stimulation, even if it was forced upon her.

Amira felt something hard with the tip of her fingers before it moved away. The tentacle was churning and twisting, attempting to evade Amira's hand but there was nowhere to go.

"I found it! Its moving deep in her womb, trying to avoid me."

"Grab it and pull!"

After a lot of struggling, Amira succeeded. She grabbed and pulled, as instructed by Sapphire. The tentacle and the surrounding fist stretched Rianna's cavity to the limit.

"I got it! It is coming out!"

"Great! Pull hard!"

Rianna moaned loudly, unable to hide the overwhelming pleasure that this provided for her.

Amira forced the fighting tentacle out, slowly but steadily. The appendage twitched in her hand, trying to retrieve back into Rianna's body.

"It is resisting but I am stronger." Amira said excitedly.

Sapphire saw Rianna's pelvis bloating and she suspected that the main body of the parasite was about to slide out. Meanwhile, Rianna was going insane.

"I think the main bulk is coming out. Keep pulling!"

"For the Gods! How big is this thing?!" Amira exclaimed.

With a loud, slurping sound, the parasite finally came out. It was followed by a gush a fluid ejected from Rianna's pussy as she reached an inevitable climax.

"Wow!"

"Holy crap!"

Sapphire let go of Rianna's shoulders knowing that the shuddering woman was not going anywhere.

Rianna was still under the effects of the lingering orgasm while the parasite churned on the floor, helpless and dying.

"This is incredible. Look how big it is!" Amira said astounded.

"It is big indeed. No doubt her body was modified to fit it all inside. I wonder if they transformed her inner anatomy as much as they changed her mind."

"How about the tentacles in her mouth? Are we pulling them out too?" Amira asked.

"I don't see how. I guess we move on to the next step and see what happens."

"Very well. So what is the next step?"

"You will get nothing from me," Rianna whispered, still resisting.

Sapphire instructed Amira to grab one of the parasites from the container while she stayed near Rianna, in case she needed to hold her down again.

"What is it?" Amira asked, holding a tadpole-like creature on the palm of her hand. It looked like a brownish tennis ball with a tale.

"This little fellow is going to help Rianna turn back to her old self."

"It feels so slippery."

"That is good. It will be easier to push it into Rianna's pussy."

Upon hearing these words, Rianna lifted her torso and looked at the creature with curiosity. She was conflicted about her situation. She didn't know why Sapphire wanted to shove this creature inside of her and she should fight against it. Yet her never ending arousal made her wonder how it would feel to have that squirming being inside of her. She wanted it.

"This better work. It was freaking expensive," Sapphire said.

"Here it comes," Amira leaned forward between Rianna's legs and pressed the slimy creature at the woman's pussy lips. Sapphire pushed Rianna's chest down, keeping her in place.

"Get that thing away from me," Rianna was angrily protesting but at the same time her pussy was twitching with anticipation.

Amira had also naughty thoughts about the creature. I wonder if Sapphire would let me try one myself. I'll ask her later.

The parasite began to squirm violently in Amira's hand. She got scared and let go of it. The creature wiggled into Rianna's vaginal cavity until just the tail could be seen. It was cold and moved very fast. Rianna jolted and moaned loudly from the swift penetration.

Within seconds, Rianna felt something unexpected. Her normal arousal began to increase exponentially while her pupils dilated noticeably. It became obvious that the small creature was releasing a potent stimulant that made her entire body feel on fire.

It was then when the parasite that inhabited Rianna realized that it was in real danger. It tried to suppress her growing excitement but it was impossible. The woman's body was slipping out of its control.

Sapphire told Amira to grab another parasite. Amira could feel her own pussy moistening from the expectation and she had to fight the urge to shove one of those little creatures into herself.

"How many are we going to push inside of her?" Amira asked.

"As many as possible."

Rianna wasn't moving. Her mind was receiving mixed signals that contradicted each other. Her controller was telling her to be still and to ignore any sensation, but her body was burning with need and her pussy was twitching from utter pleasure.

While the first parasite accommodated itself within Rianna's body, Amira pushed the second one into her vaginal cavity. Its tail slapped Rianna's thighs and clitoris as it wiggled, making her arch her back in bliss. Rianna's mind-controlling parasite was losing the battle.

"Oh God! It must feel so freaking great!" Amira exclaimed.

"This is what these creatures do. Why do you think they are so expensive?" Sapphire responded.

Amira looked with fascination as Rianna's belly bloated slightly and she couldn't avoid feeling a little envious.

Ten minutes later, Rianna looked like a pregnant woman. Amira had shoved several little creatures inside of the bewildered woman and there wasn't enough room for more.

"I don't think this one will fit. She is absolutely stuffed," Amira said, holding another creature in her hand.

"Give it to me. I'm going to try something else," Sapphire said. Then she thought, If Rianna doesn't brake after this, I really don't know what to do next.

At that moment, Rianna reached another strong orgasm, spraying lubricating fluid into Amira's face. The alien woman enjoyed this kind of thing but this time it caught her completely by surprise and she laughed afterwards.

"Wow! It is my mouth!"

Rianna was still shuddering while Sapphire turned her over, then pressed the creature at her anus. She knew that there were better chances to annihilate the mind controlling parasite is Rianna had the maximum number of creatures inside of her.

"In her ass? She will crush it!" Amira said with concern, as if trying to protect the little creatures.

"She won't. I've been told that the parasites can adjust to any kind of pressure. They are very difficult to kill."

Rianna felt it squirming into her ass and her orgasm extended until the creature completely disappeared inside of her. She couldn't tell how deep it was. All the chaotic motion within her loins made it impossible. The only thing that mattered to her was the ultimate bliss they provided.

"Hand me another one please," Sapphire said to Amira.

"Sure, another one coming right away."

Sapphire pushed the remaining parasites into Rianna's ass until the container was empty.

"That was the last one," Amira said.

"That's fine. I don't think this one will fit."

Rianna's brain was blocked from an overdose of stimulus and this obstructed the influence of the mind controlling parasite. The amphibian's plan to fight fire with fire was working well.

"Look at that pure creature flapping around. It can't get in." Amira said with amusement.

"Now she is really full to the limit," Sapphire said.

Sapphire and Amira watched Rianna churn and twist over the bed. It was an exciting spectacle and both were getting turn-on. Both girls pictured the multitude of creatures swimming in Rianna's belly, driving her body to new limits of pleasure. Amira's hand slowly moved between her legs and started caressing her pussy. Sapphire grabbed her breast and played with her nipples.

"The creatures are releasing their pleasure toxins and hopefully they will eliminate the bad parasite that lives inside of Rianna." Sapphire explained.

Amira was still getting naughty ideas, Wow! Pleasure toxins? I definitely have to try that.

Suddenly, Rianna's eyes turned green again, revealing that the parasite still had some control over her. In a desperate attempt to survive, the mind-controlling creature projected its tentacles out of Rianna's mouth. Sapphire and Amira let out a gasp at the same time.

"The other tentacles are coming out!" Amira yelled.

With a swift move, Sapphire jumped forward and grabbed the tentacles tightly. The parasite tried to pulled them back in but it was too late. Sapphire was not letting go.

"I got them!"

"Pull them out! Pull them out!" Amira said with excitement.

Rianna gargled and her left leg trembled rapidly while Sapphire pulled the tentacles out. Amira gasped with astonishment when she saw the length of the appendage. The smaller tentacles merged together down the line to form a single, fat proboscis that was buried deep within Rianna's body.

"Oh Gods! It is so big!"

So far, the plan is working very well. She will be devoid of parasites when this is over. Sapphire thought.

Even the sensation of the fat appendage sliding out of her throat was arousing for Rianna and the overwhelmed woman reached another climax half way through the extraction.

"Even this is making her cum."

Moments later, the squirming tentacle vacated Rianna's body. She opened her eyes wide while the parasite in her brain commanded her to stop this action but her arms would not respond, nor the rest of her body. She just shivered, looking at the tentacle in the midst of climax.

Rianna slumped on the bed once again and continued caressing her burning body. Every centimeter of her skin had been transformed into an erogenous area.

"You were asking about the tentacles in her mouth? Here they are!" Sapphire said proudly, showing the big mass of tentacles.

"I see it and I don't believe it. Is she cured?" Amira asked.

"I don't know. We will have to wait a while to be sure."

As the minutes went by, Rianna began to enter into an orgasmic loop. Every new climax started even before the previous one ended. She twisted and contracted with violent spasms of absolute bliss. Her mind was now completely empty of thought and her body had surrendered to its new inhabitants.

Meanwhile, the mind-controlling parasite recoiled to the deepest corner of her brain as a last resort of survival.

"Her eyes still look green, which means the mind-controlling parasite is still in there," Sapphire said.

"Well, I know what we can do while we wait." Amira said seductively.

***

Two hours later, Amira had her face between Sapphire's legs, sucking her friend's clitoris with eagerness. Sapphire had made her cum two times already and it was time to repay the favor.

"Yess!! Right there!" Sapphire screamed.

Rianna's condition was the same. Usually, only one pleasure-parasite was needed to satisfy a woman but she had dozens inside of her. The overwhelmed woman had reached climax countless times and there were still more to come.

Right in the middle of Sapphire's orgasm, Rianna screamed louder than the previous times. Amira turned her head just in time to see one of the creatures in midair, expelled from Rianna's pussy after a forceful contraction.

"Holy crap! The creatures are flying off!"

After that, Rianna slouched unconscious on the bed. Amira hurried to pick up the creature from the floor, like trying to save a most valuable possession.

"What happened?" Sapphire asked.

"Our poor little fellow here came flying out of Rianna's pussy."

"Ok. I guess its time to see if Rianna is cured."

Sapphire pulled Rianna's limp body to the edge of the bed and lifted her torso trying to wake her up. This was the moment of truth.

"Rianna, wake up! Can you hear me?" Sapphire asked out loud.

"She came so many times. She must be exhausted," Amira said.

Rianna opened her eyes and they looked normal. So far so good. Then she asked..

"Where I am? Who are you?"

"You were mind-controlled and you were working for a group of slavers. Do you remember anything about that? Did you remember someone named Gorogn?"

"Slavers? Gorogn? Yes... I remember that name. I was taken... there was a spaceship."

"Can you remember where you were taken? Where is this spaceship?"

Sapphire's heart was racing from excitement. Gorogn was in this planetary system! Therefore, her captive mother must be close as well.

Suddenly, Rianna let out a gasp and moaned softly while her eyes rolled back. Her entire body shivered as if she was having a spontaneous orgasm.

"What? Is she having another orgasm?" Amira asked confused.

"The pleasure parasites most be doing their magic inside of her," Sapphire said, not really sure.

Rianna's eyes rolled down and they had changed! There were still infected! She whispered a few words confirming the failure of the healing process.

"I belong to my Master. I'll tell you nothing."

"Crap!! The mind-controlling parasite is still in her brain," Sapphire said frustrated.

"Oh no! What should we do?"

"I have no idea."

***

The holographic image of the amphibian was now displayed in Sapphire's room. Rianna was in fetal position on the bed and Amira was standing beside Sapphire, looking at the rounded figure of the alien scientist.

"Send Rianna to us. We'll see what we can do to help her," the amphibian said.

"Ok. I'll do that," Sapphire responded.

"And who is that delicious thing behind you?," said the amphibian looking at Amira.

"Hello, handsome," Amira responded.

"Don't even think about it. You have work to do," Sapphire said to the amphibian, stepping in front of her best friend.

Later that day, Sapphire put Rianna in a sleeping pod and sent her to the amphibians.

***

"So, if I pushed one of these creatures inside of me, it will turn me into a hopelessly horny bitch?" Amira asked while holding one of the tadpoles in her hand.

Sapphire responded quickly, "I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but, you already are a hopelessly horny bitch."

"Oh, right! I forgot. Hahaha."

"But, since we already have them, why not using them for a while."

"Yay!"

Sapphire had lost this battle but not the war. She was relentless and she wasn't going to stop until finding the Menglers hideout. Now, at least she knows that they are close. The planetary system nearby is big, with hundreds of inhabitable moons and asteroids, but she will find them.

For the time being, Sapphire was planning to stay in the brothel for a few more weeks to recover her losses. She still needed money for the space portals. The good news is that now there was less competition and she had her best friend to keep her company.

The end.

Note from the author: There is graphic (CGI) version of this story.