Sappho Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had gone too far now, she couldn't turn back. She didn't want to turn back. Zoe had already filled her with a desire that had been long coming in her life. She sighed audibly when Zoe joined her on the satin quilt, her thighs parting in total submission as Zoe got on her knees behind her.

Zoe warmed some aromatic oil in the palms of her hands then started her manipulations with the back of Sarah's ankles. Her smooth yet strong hands ran up and down the back of Sarah's legs, her long slender fingers kneading the tight muscles trapped beneath her naturally tanned skin. Hands kneaded each of Sarah's legs until her muscles loosened to the consistency of warm dough. Sarah's mind seemed to drift into the miasma as Zoe's fingers plied the flesh of her firm ass, fingernails left delicate trails along her flesh, the sensations coursing through Sarah's body etched upon her mind for eternity.

Sarah's taut nipples pressed themselves into the satiny smoothness of the quilt as Zoe's hands moved to the tender flesh of her lower back. Sarah's body luxuriated into sensuous rapture as another offering of aromatic oil warmed by Zoe's hands was kneaded into her lower spine and transmitted powerful signals to her brain every time Zoe rumpled her backside with back and forth movements.

With expert skills, Zoe's talented fingers left Sarah's petite ass for the pliable flesh of Sarah's shoulders, her fingers occasionally surfing over the collar bones then resting on the upper slopes of Sarah's hidden breasts. Sarah felt a shifting movement on the eiderdown mattress, as Zoe adjusted her position and as Zoe ran her tongue along the crevice between Sarah's buttocks, the first drops of her womanly fluids ebbed from her.

"Ummmmm!" growled the two girls in harmony as the scene playing itself out in Sarah's mind.

"Why don't you roll over and let me work on your front too."

Zoe not wishing to be kicked leaned back on her haunches, allowing Sarah to roll over with ease, with legs parted, her thighs brushed against Zoe's knees as she repositioned herself on the bed. She opened her eyes and gazed at her image reflected in the mirrors embedded in the ceiling.

Sarah saw her breasts as Zoe saw them, flattened mounds atop her chest, the unseen nipples reaching upwards in hope of being tenderly manipulated and satisfied. She saw how her stomach flattened when she lay on her back, her wee paunch now hidden inside her. She marvelled at the contrast between her naturally blonde hair and the surrounding pillows, her ears revealed for anyone to suck or nibble them. Her eyes re-focussed on the blonde gossamer between her legs which now glistened with droplets of honey that had leaked from her pussy. For the first time in months, Sarah felt good within herself.

Once again Zoe warmed the aromatic oil in her hands before sliding her palms along the silky smoothness of Sarah's calves, her fingers occasionally digging into the supple flesh of Sarah's thighs, her well-kept fingernails repositioned so as not to poke into the silky flesh her fingers were manipulating. Her thumbs worked into the furrow where Sarah's legs joined her pussy, their circular rhythm making Sarah's hungry clit yearn for their touch. Carefully, she massaged the expanse of smooth flesh surrounding Sarah's perineum, fingers occasionally trailing into its downy softness and testing the smoothness of Sarah's pouting and bloated labia. She warmed yet another teaspoon of oil in her palms, her hands began massaging the soothing oil into the gossamer covering Sarah's pussy, her ministrations ceasing only when Sarah arched her hips and tried to capture her fingers within her leaky pussy.

Sarah's whole body flushed as Zoe moved her hands up over her stomach, her fingers only stopping to grab little tufts of skin which sent waves of euphoria cascading the length of Sarah's body. Zoe's ministrations had a kind of softness that bespoke another kind of woman altogether, a woman Sarah had never known existed.

Sarah was overwhelmed by affection as Zoe ran her oiled hands over the firm mounds of her breasts. Her breathing became erratic as Zoe trapped each of her nipples between her fingers, her tugging and pulling on the rigid teats filling Sarah with a momentary dizziness as she released yet another cascade of honey into the blonde field between her legs. Sarah opened her eyes, her stare that of unashamed affection for Zoe.

Leaning forward so her hands now trapped Sarah's face between them, Zoe lowered herself onto Sarah's supine form, pressing Sarah deeper into the eiderdown mattress. Their nipples throbbed against each others chest. Her silky smooth pussy mating exactly with Sarah's; as her lips moved back and forth across Sarah's mouth Zoe's pussy jousted with the stubby lance between Sarah's legs. This was the kiss destined to become an eternal pledge.

Sarah's supine body was the fiddle to Zoe's bow, as she kissed her way down Sarah's body, her lips nibbling and pecking at the warm flesh, her tongue lapping at the womanly secretions seeping through the pores of Sarah's skin. Zoe's own emissions began to steam and boil inside her as she suckled on Sarah's breasts, her lips sucked in the rigid cones of Sarah's nipples in a vane attempt to free them from the dark plains which housed them. Zoe with more urgent needs, re-positioned herself then rubbed her swollen clit against the firmness of Sarah's knee as she worked her mouth and tongue over the rich smoothness of Sarah's stomach, as if drinking from a loving cup, Zoe first dribbled into Sarah's sunken navel then using her tongue played at 'the well', before sucking in the taut flesh of Sarah's abdomen. Re-adjusting her position again and with Sarah's legs formed into a diamond, Zoe slowly planted kisses as she moved closer and closer to the musky warmth eagerly awaiting her between Sarah's legs.

Sarah's sensual appetite seemed to exceed even that of Zoe's as she drove her pussy against Zoe's mouth, the rasping surface of Zoe's tongue probing deep inside her leaking mound. Zoe's skill in sensual games was no match for the torrent of emotions Sarah unleashed during this, her second incursion into the world of Sapho love. Sarah had fallen headlong into the sticky, tangled web of desire, and now she wanted her reward to be an earthquake of sudden, spasmodic passions.

Sarah's fingers snatched at the long strands covering Zoe's head, pulling her face into Sarah's thrusting pussy ensuring that every drop of her honey entered Zoe's mouth, a foot working Zoe's sopping mound until it exploded in a milky white flood that flowed across her feet and pooled on the satin quilt. With her release, Zoe sank her tongue deep into Sarah's pussy, her lips constantly sucking at the sweet fluids which now flowed from the depths of Sarah's pussy. Their individual orgasms were supreme; their mutual desires were sated, their unsolicited love making every fibre in their bodies tremble.

With passions spent, they hugged each other compulsively; their kisses still keen and eager as when their session started. Like sexual athletes they had surrendered themselves to one another. A sudden release of happiness welled up in both their bodies as they kissed each other. Sarah's mind compared the erotic images of the passionate love she'd just shared with Zoe to that she had enjoyed with Izzy, and became frightened.

It was gone seven that evening when Sarah arrived home. When Zoe saw the condition of the house that Sarah was sitting, she begged her to return with her.

Sarah looked across the kitchen to her beloved bear, pondered and then refused Zoe's kind offer, after all she was a married woman and whilst she never realised that she had such a capacity for being loved, was very happy with her way of life, that was of course, until her lovers returned: With that Zoe briefly kissed Sarah's lips and with a cry of "See you next week", turned and departed.

The following day, fed up with her solitary life and frightened with what the future may hold, Sarah phoned her agency and requested the termination of her contract, she didn't go into any detail but just emphasised that the mansion was no longer habitable. After that she left a message on her father's answer phone so arrangements could be made for her to move back to London asap.

So, what did you think? Please take just a moment and give me your marks for this story, or even better; leave me some feedback. I always enjoy hearing what you think about my stories, good or bad, and I really do appreciate it! Many thanks, Sarah.

12