Sappho's Amulet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was transfixed – I couldn't tear my eyes away. I had never been so turned on just by watching. And they were really pretty girls, too, with lovely bodies and smoldering eyes. I noticed that my own hand had wandered between my legs and was stroking my own pussy up and down.

"I want to see you kiss and play with each other's breasts," I said softly.

Nikki gave Sapphire's pussy one last long lick, and sat up, pulling the other girl up next to her. She whispered into Sapphire's ear, and they both giggled, then embraced and kissed deeply, sucking on each other's tongues. Then Sapphire lowered her lips to Nikki's breast and drew the nipple into her mouth, while Nikki arched her back and enjoyed the sensation. After a very pleasant moment of hot lesbian loving, they both turned to look at me, Sapphire still tonguing her lover's tit.

"We're stepsisters, you know," Nikki said.

"We grew up together," Sapphire confirmed.

I imagined this was just part of their act, but who cared? "So you've always been lovers?" I asked.

"Ever since we grew tits," Nikki said. "You know, for two hundred dollars, you can take us out for breakfast."

I froze. I knew a proposition when I heard one. Obviously they couldn't come right out and say it, as soliciting was illegal in Vegas, but it was clear to me they would be willing to provide services for tips. "Both of you?" I asked.

"We do everything together," Sapphire said as she switched to Nikki's other tit and made it wet with her tongue.

The window went opaque.

Frantically, I dug into my purse for another five and another twenty, put them into the appropriate slots, and the window cleared once again. The girls were deeply involved in kissing each other, and when they turned to face me, Nikki continued to lick at Sapphire's lips and rub her naked breasts with both hands.

"So, what do you think," Sapphire asked. "Do you want to have some more fun?"

I considered carefully. I knew that once they had a good look at me, they would likely fall under the spell of the amulet. But this was their chosen line of work, and they would be paid, so it wasn't a matter of them not wanting to. There were no moral questions here.

"All right," I said.

"What's all right?" Nikki asked. "You have to say it, you know."

I understood; they had to speak in riddles and such, in order to avoid sting operations. "I'll pay you two hundred dollars to have sex with me," I said, my heart pounding in my throat.

"Meet us out in front in half an hour?" Sapphire asked.

"I'll be there," I replied.

I watched them kiss and make out until the window went white again, then quickly left.

* * * * *

Since I had no transportation of my own, the first thing I did was use the pay phone out front and hire a limousine. At this rate, I would go through my winnings fairly quickly, but for the moment I didn't care.

"Would you like a specific chauffer?" they had asked.

I thought hard for a moment. "Is Julia still there?" I asked, picking a name out of thin air.

"You mean, Julie?"

"Yes, Julie."

"Yes, she's still with us. And… it looks like she's available! I'll send her to pick you up."

I gave the address and hung up the phone. I wasn't sure what had made me ask for "Julia", except that I wanted a female driver and the name had popped into my head somehow.

The limousine arrived fifteen minutes later, and the driver stepped out to greet me. I saw her cheeks flush at the sight of me, but she kept her composure. "Good evening, Miss Brown," she said, holding the door open for me.

"Victoria," I insisted.

"Victoria, then. Come on in."

Julie was a tall, statuesque blonde. Her hair had been tucked and rolled under her cap, but I got the idea that it would be long and straight if worn loose. Her uniform hid her figure to a certain extent, but it was easy to tell the curves were there. Her eyes were deep brown.

I slid inside the limousine and settled onto the large, comfortable back seat as Julie went around to the front. "So, where would you like me to take you tonight?" she asked with a smile.

"We're waiting for two more passengers, they should be around in a moment."

"Of course."

We waited in the car for five long minutes. I hadn't been in a luxury limousine before, and I marveled at how quietly the engine ran and how secure from the outside world I felt. This was definitely a perk of having money that I would have fun getting used to.

Eventually, my girls emerged from the shop, and I pointed them out to Julie. "There they are," I said.

I wondered if she would frown on the idea of picking up two women who were obviously prostitutes, but her professionalism held. She stepped out of the car with a bright smile and held the door open for them. They ducked inside the car with appreciative looks.

"Wow, this is classy," Sapphire said. She was dressed in green PVC that looked to be painted on her body, a halter top half-unzipped and a short skirt that barely covered her, as well as matching heels. Nikki was dressed similarly, but in red. They sat facing me, close together, smiling seductively.

"Where to, Victoria?" Julie asked from the front seat.

"Just cruise up and down the strip for a bit," I said. I touched the control that closed off the front seat from the back, and settled in as the car smoothly accelerated into the street.

"You travel in style," Nikki said. "It's nice."

I reached into my purse and pulled out two hundreds, passing them over. "Just so that's out of the way," I said.

"Thanks," Nikki replied. Our fingertips brushed as I handed her the money, and she twitched her hand back. "Oh! You gave me a shock, I think."

Sapphire took Nikki's hand and sucked her finger gently into her mouth, kissing and licking the tip. "Is that better?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," Nikki said with a smile. "Our new friend Victoria should feel those lips, you know."

As much as I wanted to, I wasn't sure I was ready to take that step. "That's all right," I said. "I like watching you together."

"That's only because you haven't tasted us yet," Sapphire purred. "But we do like it when people watch us. Especially pretty women."

"And you are so very pretty, isn't she, Sapphire?" Nikki said, her eyes catching mine for a moment. I knew that the amulet was working its magic on her.

"Yes, Victoria is very sexy and beautiful," Sapphire said. Their eyes glowed with a real hunger, not just the show they would put on for a customer, and I felt the gem on my chest glow with energy.

"Make love to each other," I whispered.

The girls turned their eyes back to one another and brought their lips together, kissing and tonguing their lips while their hands roamed over their bodies. Sapphire took Nikki's zipper down through its few clinging teeth and spread her top open, revealing those wonderfully round and firm breasts that she had licked so eagerly in my private show a short time before. Rather than lick them this time, however, she let Nikki take her top off and the girls pressed their lovely tits together, nipples to nipples, and lips to lips. For the first time, I heard one of them moan slightly, and I didn't know who it was.

"Oh God, Nikki, that feels so good," Sapphire whispered as she leaned back and let her lover suck at her nipples.

I had no experience with professionals outside of what I was getting that night, but something about their performance struck me as very real, and I think it surprised even them. Sapphire pulled Nikki tightly into her bosom, clenching her fingers in the other girl's hair as she rocked slightly back and forth and moaned with pleasure. Nikki, for her own part, had slipped down to the floor of the car onto her knees, and her hand reached into her short skirt to touch her sex.

Then Sapphire fell back onto the seat, arching her back high, spreading her legs so Nikki could dive in between. Somewhere her hand struck a control and the moonroof on top of the car slid open, letting in the cool night air and the sounds of the Strip. It was very exciting to feel that we were in an open car, and that no one outside knew of the hot encounter going on within.

"Fuck me, you hot slut," Sapphire whispered through clenched teeth. "Fuck me hard, make me come…"

Nikki eagerly loved and licked Sapphire's pussy, making her lover gasp and groan with delight. These girls were really hot for each other, I knew, and I was hot for them now. I wanted them both to fuck me and make me come just as Sapphire was pleading for Nikki to do.

As if responding to my unspoken desire, they opened their eyes and turned to me. Nikki's lips were wet with Sapphire's secretions, and they both stared openly at me with animal lust.

And at last, I gave in to my own needs. "Come to me," I commanded. "Come to me and make love to me."

As if hypnotized, they crawled across the floorboards and slid onto the back seat, one on either side of me. I leaned in and kissed Sapphire first, and as our lips touched a spark seemed to shoot from the amulet into my breasts, then through my mouth to hers. She snapped backwards for a moment, then fiercely kissed my lips and plunged her tongue deeper into my mouth that I would have thought possible.

Then I felt Nikki's body against me and her lips eagerly searching for mine. I left Sapphire and threw myself into an embrace with Nikki, once again feeling the hot fire of the spark shoot through me and into her. A sweet, heavy cream on her lips could only be Sapphire's sex, and I savored the heady aroma and the succulent taste of another woman, on another woman's kiss.

Two slim hands slid the zipper down on the back of my dress, and the straps from my shoulders, until my breasts were bared just as theirs were. Together they lowered lips to my nipples and sucked them deeply. I leaned back and luxuriated in the wonderful sensation, letting each talented tongue work its magic on me.

Sapphire's lips left my nipple first, and she licked her way down my body, lowering my dress as she went. I lifted my hips to allow her to remove it completely, and soon I was nude except for the glowing amulet and my red spike heels. It felt rather naughty to leave the shoes on, and of course to take off the amulet was out of the question.

Sapphire's hands eased my legs apart, and her pretty face closed in on my naked sex. Her tongue reached closer and closer to my waiting clit, and her breath felt hot on my wet pussy.

When her lips touched me, the amulet suddenly burned hot on my chest. I saw its red glow even through closed eyes, and that glow permeated my body, rushing into both my lovers. Sapphire actually screamed with ecstasy, and Nikki's entire body tensed and shuddered in my embrace, her lips sealed to my tit and sucking hard as if to draw the power out of me through the nipples. I pulled her away from my breast and offered her my mouth instead, which she hungrily accepted. Her legs wrapped tightly around me as we kissed like sex-starved nymphos, and Sapphire's tongue thrust into my pussy as if to fuck me with her mouth. The three of us held tightly to each other, feeling the power of our lust, until at last I reached a peak and climaxed into Sapphire's pretty face.

When I could open my eyes again, I saw Sapphire embracing my leg and gently licking the nectar from my pussy, touching and stroking her own. Nikki lay in my arms, nuzzling my breast, her hand also touching between her own legs.

The lights of the Las Vegas Strip shone down on us as the car drove on.

* * * * *

I dropped the girls off where I had picked them up.

"That was amazing," Sapphire told me as she got out.

"The best I've ever had," Nikki agreed. She pulled a small card from her boot and passed it over to me. "This is our phone number," she said. "Call us when you're back in town."

"We'll give you a discount," Sapphire said with a smile.

The three of us kissed one more time, and they left me alone. My thoughts were confused as the car pulled back into traffic. What kind of power was locked up in this simple necklace? What was it turning me into, some kind of slut? I had never even considered doing anything like what I had just done, and yet having done it, all I could think of was what it might be like to make love to other women, more women, their beautiful bodies touching me and their lips giving me pleasure.

"Where would you like to go now, Victoria?" Julie asked over the intercom.

I hit the switch that lowered the partition, and saw the lights of Vegas out the windshield. I still wasn't sleepy, and in fact what I really wanted was more hot lesbian loving, but I felt that perhaps I should pace myself, or even take a moment to think about these strange new urges.

"Take me to the Luxor," I replied after a bit. "I'm going to call it a night."

To be continued…

Note: The encounter with Nikki and Sapphire in the Las Vegas peep show happened exactly as I described it with two exceptions: I am a man, not a woman, and I did not take them up on their offer to "have breakfast". Everything in the limousine is a product of my imagination, but what happened in the booth is drawn from life.

12