Sappho's Amulet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gystex
gystex
22 Followers

I could compel Regina to take the bet, I knew. And it shames me to think of how close I was to doing just that. But in the end... "No," I said.

"Wait."

Regina suddenly stood up, reached around behind her own back, and unzipped her dress. Then she slid it off her shoulders, off her round, firm breasts, and let it fall to the floor. I had to repress the urge to take her body in my arms and crush her to me.

"I'll throw into the pot on one condition," Regina said. "If you lose, Lorezno, you leave me alone. I'll leave Vegas, start over somewhere, and I don't ever want to see or hear from you again."

"Raising the stakes again, are we?" he asked. "Very well, I'll make another raise of my own. One night is no longer enough. I want both of you, as willing slaves, for as long as I wish."

"A month," Regina insisted.

"A month, then." DeFranco turned to me. "And for you? What would it take to get you for the same time?"

I considered carefully. The cocky bastard still hadn't looked at his cards, so I couldn't get a reading on him. Look at your cards, I thought.

He blinked, not naturally, but as if a brief puff of air had blown into his face.

A wild thought occurred to me. "Regina," I said, beckoning her over. She reclined upon me once again, her bare skin on mine, tingling softly. I reached around her and embraced her with my free hand, feeling the wonderful smoothness of her, letting my mind flow with her. Then, suddenly, I focused my eyes on Lorezno DeFranco and thought, Look at your cards!

He glanced at them. The sudden flare in his confidence made my heart plummet for a moment. This was going to be close, I knew.

"You've pledged a quarter million for me, and another quarter for Regina," I said. "Double it. Make it a full million, and we have a deal."

DeFranco shifted in his seat. "Really, now..."

I had seen into his mind – I knew what this sick bastard wanted more than anything. "Do it, and I'll let you whip me until I bleed," I whispered. "And you can tie up this bitch and make her watch."

That did it. He summoned his bodyguard once again, and fifteen more plaques joined the five already on the table.

"We have a bet, then?" I asked.

"We do," he replied, lowering his cards. "Full house. Kings over queens." He smiled. "Just the way it should be."

I turned over my hand. The ace of clubs, followed by my wild deuce, the three of spades... and two more aces.

DeFranco's mind went from confidence to disbelief to rage inside of a half a second. With what little warning I had, I was barely able to leap out of the way, pulling Regina with me, as he stood up and hurled the table over onto its side, spilling the cards and the plaques.

"You goddamn BITCH!" he screamed at me. "Did you really think you could put one over on Lorenzo DeFranco??"

I saw his attack coming in his mind, and leaped out of the way as he charged. Regina screamed and ran for cover behind the sofa, but DeFranco recovered quickly and ran after her. I leaped onto him and tackled him to the ground before he got there, turned him over, and struck him in the face with all my strength.

To my astonishment, he fell unconscious to the ground. Blood trickled out of the side of his mouth.

Over the clouding haze of Regina's terror, I felt another commotion behind me. The bodyguard had pulled a pistol from his jacket and aimed it at my head. I had no time to duck –

– but I didn’t have to. The mysterious red-haired woman grabbed his arm and turned to throw the huge man over onto his back. She moved with inhuman speed and unaccountable strength – the man had to outweigh her by two hundred pounds, yet she tossed him like a beanbag. He joined his unconscious boss on the floor.

Satisfied that she'd finished her opponent for the time being, the woman ran over to me. "Are you hurt?" she asked.

"N-no," I replied, my voice refusing to come steady. Regina's distress was making it hard for me to think, to know what to do next.

The red-haired woman took my face in her hands and turned me to look in her eyes. "I'm sorry I don't have time to do this properly," she said.

"Huh? What do you – mmmph!" My forming question was abruptly cut off as she forcefully pressed her lips to mine, sliding her tongue into my mouth before I could protest; and in a half a second, I no longer wanted to. If the lips I had tastes so far were delicious, this woman was like ambrosia. Energy seemed to crackle between us; my lips burned, my blood boiled, and the amulet grew searing hot against my naked breasts. I reached out to take her in my arms –

And she pulled away. "Get her out of here," the woman said, indicating Regina. "I'll take care of everything."

Her withdrawal had left me suddenly empty and desperately yearning, but I felt an irresistible compulsion to obey. Slipping quickly back into my dress, I brought Regina's clothes to her and helped her put them on, then led her gently out of the room.

At the door, I stopped and looked back, to see the woman comforting the understandably distraught cocktail waitress. She turned her green eyes on me again, and I felt her voice in my head.

Go. Now.

I left quickly.

* * * * *

Once we were in the elevator, Regina collapsed against me in tears. I held her close, and let her cry, doing my best to soothe her with my mind. Oddly, even though my life had just been in serious jeopardy, I felt calm and collected.

"I'm so s-sorry," she sobbed. "I n-never meant to get you m-mixed up with my problems."

"It's all right," I said, stroking her beautiful hair. "It's going to be okay. You're free of him now."

"No, he won't keep his word –"

"Regina, do you trust me?"

She stopped crying and looked me in the eyes. "Y-yes..."

"He will never bother you again."

I wasn't sure what gave me such conviction. From what I had seen of DeFranco, he wasn't the sort to give up on something once he'd set his mind to it, but for some reason I felt completely safe from him. Whatever it was that gave me that feeling, it was enough for Regina. She threw her arms around me once again, and cried tears of joy this time.

And suddenly, her lips were on mine again.

I returned her embrace with all the fervor that she gave, thrusting my tongue into her mouth to find hers there, and our large, firm tits pressed together as we held each other close. The tears that still streamed down her face tasted pleasantly salty, and I pulled away from her lips for just a moment to gently lick each teardrop.

"I want to make love to you," she whispered to me. "Please let me love you."

The elevator reached my floor and the doors opened. We stumbled out together, still groping at each other and kissing with hungry eagerness. I have no idea if there was anyone standing in the hallway, but if they were, they must have gotten out of our way. Somehow we made our way to my room, where I found barely enough presence of mind to get the keycard into the lock and open the door.

Once inside, we fell in a passionately writing bundle onto the bed. Regina spread her legs around me and rocked her hips against me, as if trying to fuck me through her dress and panties. An animal lust had taken hold of both of us – we were no longer in control of ourselves. I seized her dress in both hands and ripped it from her body, spilling her beautiful tits into my face. I sucked hard at both her nipples, making her moan with intense pleasure.

I had not tasted a woman's pussy yet, and I wanted Regina to be my first. Throwing her forcefully down onto the bed, I spread her legs wide and seized her moistened panties in my teeth, ripping them off her as I had her dress. Her sweet pink pussy appeared before my eyes, and without waiting another second I pulled her sex to my lips and took my first long, sweet lick of another woman.

Regina arched her back until her shoulders came clear of the mattress, pushing her pussy firmly into my face. My tongue slipped between her lips and thrust inside of her, deeper than I would have thought myself capable of. Her legs tensed around me as I fucked her with my tongue, and her pussy went creamy and wet as she came long and hard, pulling my face tightly against her with both hands clenched in my hair.

She sat up above me, and I looked into her wild eyes. At once I was on top of her, my lips against hers, my tongue giving her the taste of her own cream. We rolled together on the bed, unable to satisfy our need for each other.

"Let me fuck you," she whispered. Perhaps she only thought it, I couldn't tell the difference any more.

I flung myself away from her and landed heavily on the pillows at the head of the bed, spreading my legs open wide. I was still wearing the red dress, but it met the same fate as hers as I ripped it open down the front and let my aching tits free. She crawled to me on her hands and knees, her eyes locked upon my pussy, until she reached it with her lips and kissed it deeply, sliding her tongue into me the same as I had done for her. One of her hands reached upward for my tits, and the other slid between her legs and began pumping her own cunt hard and fast.

With her lips on my clit and her moistened fingers twisting my nipples, it wasn't long before I reached climax as well, wrapping my legs around her body and yowling with pure sexual bliss.

Then she was in my arms again, only turned around, and her legs spread open above me. Together we licked and sucked at each other's delicious cream, lips to lips, two beautiful women in lust making each other come again and again.

In the end, the only thing that stopped us was sheer exhaustion. Regina rolled off me at last, passed out cold with a look of pure ecstasy on her pretty face. For the first time since I had donned the amulet, I too felt exhausted, and lay on my back staring at the mirrored ceiling.

The amulet glowed brilliant red, its rubies like fire against my skin.

Slowly, its glow faded, its warmth melted into my body, and I felt a wonderful contentment wash over me. With my last remaining energy, I gather my lovely Regina into my arms, and we slept together.

To be continued...

gystex
gystex
22 Followers
12