Sar-bear

Story Info
You can't force the willing.
2.8k words
4.08
19.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no way is this story to be replicated by any means. All persons are above the age of 18, and this story is fiction. Please enjoy.

~Sin

*****

I woke up to the sound of my cat, Bacon, meowing for food. Six o'clock in the morning and my cute little tuxedo kitty was louder than a fire siren. Stretching as I stand to my full 5'6", I stop to admire my body in the full length mirror on the door to my bedroom. As I stretch my grey tank top inches up and my black underwear comes into view better. I'm more or less average, my light caramel skinned tummy isn't flat but then again it's not overly pudgy, my legs are shapely but not muscly, and I have nice round 34 C tits. I'm not a model but I look just fine for myself. My eyes are a nice chocolate brown to match my hair and my lips are full to go with my more slender nose. My name is Sarah; I'm 20 and live alone, 'No one to share with this early in the morning' I think to myself sighing. I allow my hands to wonder from my hair to neck causing goosebumps along my arms and my nipples to stand.

"Rrrrooowww"

Letting out a sigh I look down to my cat staring at me impatiently, not so silently urging me to his breakfast bowl in the kitchen. Walking over I pour Bacon's food, and start making my daily coffee. We sit together enjoying the morning silence, and it goes on peacefully 'til about 8 then I have to go get ready for my classes then work. As I walk out Bacon meows at me again, saying his own goodbye.

"Bye Bacs I'll see you when I get home."

I start walking to campus which is only about a block and a half away from my apartment. My hair pulled back and its normal ponytail I start out with my normal classes and nothing really happens. When I get to work everything is perfectly normal nothing happens until about an hour before my shift ends at 10. 'Normal, normal, normal... nothing every changes. Soon, very soon, I'm gonna change that.' My thoughts keep me content, until I hear the bell on the door chime.

A group of 5 people walk into the Mexican joint I work at mainly girls, but out of the two guys only one seems outta place. He is at least 6 foot, with dark shaggy brown hair, and green eyes that seem to look everything, he seems bored with his group. One girl in particular seems to flapping around him, like a honey blonde fly buzzing around a horse's ass. As they order their food one by one the 6 foot shag with legs come up to the counter. He doesn't look at me until 8 orders has bean burrito when he does he smiles.

"That was one carne asada bean burrito and a large Mountain Dew?" I asked returning the smile.

"Yea, and one phone number." Mr. Shag says continuing a sly smile to me.

I can't help but feel myself get red, but I don't want to get anymore unnecessary attention from the honey blonde fly shooting me a death glare from hell. "Our numbers on the door," I tell him, "you can order online too."

"My name is Tyler." My blush deepens, and I have to hand it to him. He keeps trying and I can't help but feel like I'm encouraging him with all my blushing. "You're order will be ready soon... Tyler." Tyler sly smile deepens and his green eyes have a mischievous glint in them.

"Sarah! I need you back here." My shift manager Juan makes me jump causing my blush to spread down my neck, now I'm positive I look like a ripe strawberry ready to be plucked. Just when I thought things were going well Tyler busts up laughing and his honey blonde harpy laughs a bit to manically for my taste. "Excuse me." I can't hide the pissy tone in my voice, as I turn to the kitchen, til I hear Tyler say, "See you later... Sarah." I turn back just in time to see him wink, and I'm positive he sees my blush.

I finish up the rest of my shift in mediocre silence. It's about time to clock out I head towards the front door of the restaurant and look around to see if I can find Tyler anywhere. Unfortunately him and his group seem to have left. I say goodnight to my shift manager Juan and begin my walk home. Where the campus is only about a 10 minute walk from my apartment, the restaurant is nearly 30. Its already 10 o'clock, pitch black, and a little cold. When I step outside I can see my breath. 'It's freaking cold.' I say out loud to no one in particular. I wrap my coat closer around me trying to conserve as much body heat as possible.

Crossing my arms, I noticed my nipples are standing against the cold. I I begin to think delicious thoughts about Tyler and his smirk. I wonder how rough his palms are, and how they would feel against my tits. How his tongue may feel on my nipples, and his manhood moving inside of me, gently making love to me. I begin to move my arms back and forth across my breast, the fabric of my bra and shirt scrapping against my sensitive nipples, I let out a involuntarily moan. 'God I need to get laid soon.'

Taking a deep breath I come to a stop, just in time to hear footsteps stop behind me. Slowly I feel a small sense of fear rise in the pit of my stomach and all thoughts of sex disappear. Not looking back I continue to walk, this time a little faster. The footsteps I hear stay at a steady pace, but are never far from me. My breathing gets heavy, my pace gets faster, I hear the footsteps get closer and closer until... a runner passes me. The runner gives me a nod of acknowledgment, as I stop dead in my tracks. Bending at the waist I try to catch my breath. Looking around I noticed I'm only half a block from my apartment the problem is that it's in the worst part of town. There are no lights on this part of the block, the park is right behind me, in the day time it's not so bad. In fact is sort of nice to walk by and see it. The kids that can make the walking distance with their parents enjoy the play structure and swing sets. However at night the giant structure looks menacing, and without the kids to make it cheery it looks haunted. This is the part is where I normally briskly walk home, my keys between my knuckles in case I have to fight back with anyone or thing that might have decided to play in the moonlight. Right now though I am more worried about the fact my heart was still pounding. I begin to laugh at my own stupidity and carelessness.

"You really should be more careful Sar-bear."

My breath suddenly goes out of my lungs, I spin on my heel to face the voice.

"Holy fuck Tyler you scared the shit outta me! What the hell are you doing sneaking up on me?" Looking around I see that Tyler is alone on the empty street with me.

"Sorry 'bout that I don't want to scare you, just thought I'd make sure you weren't hurt by some pervert." His chuckle is almost on the dark side, and suddenly I'm not sure I like the situation I'm in.

"Well I'm doing just fine. I'm pretty sure I got this, thanks for the concern though." My feet begin to start to walk backwards slowly as his feet begin to move forward at a normal pace. Soon he's right beside me smiling.

"I meant other perverts." His smile is more a smirk, his eyes are mischievous, and my terror has risen to new heights. My fight or flight has been activated and I turn to run. Unfortunately he catches my arm and the next thing I feel is the hard ground of the haunting park. As quickly as I can I move to stomach and begin to do a running crawl. For some reason I can't seem to move fast enough cause he's on me again. He starts pawing me, and I feel my work shirt give from his fingernails. That's when I begin to hear someone screaming, 'For the love of god someone help that person!' It dawns on me the street was empty when this started, that the screams I'm hearing are my own, I feel bile in my throat from my realization. His hands are all over me, my bra begins to give and I feel him tugging at my pants. 'Oh god, please no, don't let me be raped, please god, please.'

"You can't rape the willing Sar-bear." Tyler's voice seems to come from some distant place, when I realize my last thought, must have flew out of my mouth.

"Please Tyler, please don't do this. I don't want it like this, please..." my voice is breaking and I know I sound weak, but I'm being held down and everything seems to be falling apart for me. Tyler begins to spread my legs apart from my knees using his own leg, he's between my legs and I can feel his manhood pressing against my tender womanhood and against my will, I feel my panties flood. Tyler moves his mouth to my ear, his voice gets husky, "I want you soaked for me Sarah, I want to fuck that pussy raw..." he held the vowel long enough to make me moan and my hips to move ever so slightly, "That's my girl."

He begins to dry hump against me as I move to meet him, I remember how this started. "NO! Please, Tyler, please." I try to move away from him, but when I feel my nipple catch in his mouth my breath catches and suddenly I feel less inclined to move, so instead I moan. Tyler lets go of my arms and I pull his hair as he sucks my breast and nibbles my nipples. I feel his hands working on my pants, I lift my ass enough for him to pull them down. Pulling his mouth from my tits he's on his knees pulling his pants down enough to free his cock. I wanna touch it, it's a nice size, not to big not to small, with a fat helmet and a veiny shaft I pull myself up to grasp his manhood. Tyler is at least three inches around, and 6 long. I tug on his cock rubbing the precum along his helmet. I look up at Tyler only to see his head knocked back, mouth half open in pleasure just from me pulling on his shaft.

My curiosity gets the better of me as I lean forward I catch his helmet in my mouth and slowly suck my way down his shaft. Tyler jerks away from me, he's eyes find mine, "Time for that later Sarah. Right now I don't want tender," his hand goes to my nipple and he pinches down, hard, "I want rough." Tyler shoots me a toothy grin as a small painful groan leaves my lips. Pushing me back on to the ground, I feel him at my entrance. "Let me hear you beg Princess." Tyler's mouth is at my ear again and I'm sure he can hear me panting. I don't want to give in yet, not yet "No." So simple an answer for me, but his fingers were still dancing around my right nipple, a pinch and half a twist later I was screaming.

"Tyler, please! Stop! That fucking hurts!"

"Beg me to fuck your pussy raw!!" Tyler isn't letting up on my poor nipple and I feel as though he's going to break the skin.

"Please, just take me Tyler. Just stop hurting me!!"

"Say it right Sarah!" His voice almost sounds like a growl.

"Fuck me raw, you son of a bitch!" My own voice matches he growl.

I feel him move hard against the folds of my wet pussy. It feels as though his splitting me open, when I feel a sharp slap on my cheek, "Don't bring my mother into this, Sar-bear, this is between us." I love hearing his gruff voice against my neck, the slight stubble from his cheek, his hard cock pushing in and out of my wet cunt. He's going so hard I can feel what's left of my ripped up work shirt creep up my back and the grass begin to tickle my skin. I can feel every ridge on his gorgeous dick, every vein and pulse ripping in and out of my hot pussy, his mushroom head catching on my G-spot . I know I'm bucking my hips against him, I feel as though we are moving as one, I feel my pussy pulsing around his cock, and my vocal cords going raw. Tyler's moving in me but never letting his pelvis off of my clit, the constant pressure is driving me crazy and a feeling begins to build in my tummy. Before long I'm screaming his name and he's moaning in my ear, "Move against me baby, fuck me back... Be a good little whore, that's it baby... I can feel that pulse baby... You gonna cum for me? Is my baby girl gonna let me cum in her hot cunt? Huh? Answer me Sarah..."

I'm moaning, and screaming "Fuck me" or "Tyler" every two seconds while I feel his movement on my clit, and when he asked me that I could feel my body boil over.

"Please, please Tyler cum in me! Oh god... please!!"

In the second Tyler bit down on my breast sucking as he moaned, my hands went to his back. Tyler is so close, I can feel his dick pulsing deep in my pussy. As I push my hips up one last time to meet his, I feel myself gush around his cock.

"I'm squirting for you Tyler! Oh my... FUCK!!" My body shudders against his while my cunt squeezes his dick tightly. I can feel him blow his load in my waiting womb, as he's groans against my breast. Spurt after spurt we come together. Tyler and I stop moving as our heavy breathing and last bit of moaning fill the night air. My cunt is so tender when he pulls out I let out a whimper. I'm still lying on the ground trying to catch my breath, when Tyler stands tucking his dick back in his pants, he smirks down at me. Slowly I sit up looking down at the breast he bit, there is a beautiful red, purple, blue hickey. I touch the outer rim of the hickey gently, it's already tender so I know Tyler's mark will last awhile for me to enjoy. I pull up my pants and pull my ripped up coat around me as much as possible. I feel Tyler watching me as I do all this. When our eyes meet he looks pleased, and I know I'm satisfied for now. I can't help but glow. I had the best orgasm of my life, and I'm hoping he'll come home with me so that we can repeat our previous performance, until...

"Thanks for the fun Sar-bear." Tyler says as he starts to walk away. I can't really say anything, I know what he did was rape but at the same time it felt so good to just get rammed. I watch him go down the dark street, and feel sad. I turn towards home and make it the rest of the way home with nothing else eventful happing. The next day goes the same as before, feed Bacon at 6, drink my coffee and get ready for school and work by 8. I walk to class, then to work. 'Normal, normal, normal...' my thoughts occupy me until I'm almost off of work then I realize maybe Tyler is here. Biting my lip in anticipation I look around the restaurant, and try to hide my disappointment. 'He's not here...' 10 p.m. comes and I have to go, I don't even pay much attention on my walk home until I get to the dark part of the walk home. I stop at the haunting park and can't help reliving the moment of my rape. Taking a deep breath, I start walking again. Two minutes later I'm at my door, and setting my pack down by the couch. I return to the door to lock up for the night when I hear someone clear their throat behind me.

"Hey Sar-bear, miss me?"