Sara AKA My Sister's Best Friend

Story Info
His sister's best friend gives him his first blowjob.
1.8k words
4.13
205.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloop22
Bloop22
9 Followers

"Wow." I said to myself as I stared out the window. The sight in front of me was one to behold. My older sister's best friend, Sara, was lounging by the pool in her green bikini. She was wearing large, black sunglasses and her long, brown hair was resting on her lightly tanned shoulders. The thin material of her bikini top was barley wide enough to cover her firm, round 34B breasts. I was pretty far away, but I was almost positive that I could see a little bit of her bush sticking out of her bottoms. My sister, Karen, was sitting next to her, but I had no interest in looking at her.

Karen had invited Sara to spend the weekend at our house while my parents were gone. Karen was back home on summer break from college and I was out of high school for the same reason. It was my senior year and I had just turned eighteen a few weeks ago. Karen and Sara were both twenty. I had always had a thing for Sara. She was so fucking hot and seeing her long, sexy legs and perky, firm breasts lying by the pool had never failed to give my a stiff erection.

Before I knew, I was rubbing my cock through my jeans as I watched Sara apply sun tan lotion to her chest. I was getting really hard now and I knew I would have to... relieve myself pretty soon. I was just about to head up to my room to finish up, when I heard a voice behind me.

"What the hell are you doing, Carson?" Karen's voice rang. She must have gotten up and used the sided door without me noticing. I pulled my hand away from my crotch and looked back at her.

"Nothing." I lied.

"You were watching Sara, huh?" She laughed and my face turned red.

"No!" I retorted. " I was just watching the sky."

"Whatever, freak." She rolled her eyes and went back outside. I sighed. That could have ended much worse, and I was very relieved that it hadn't. My cock as straining against my jeans still and I gave Sara's beautiful body one last fleeting look. I knew I couldn't hold out any longer and I ran up the stairs to my room.

When I got up there, I started to fiddle with my belt buckle. I cursed the fact that I had worn a belt today. I should have expected that I would be jerking off at some point that day. Anytime Sara was around, I couldn't help myself. My cock ached for her and that just couldn't be helped. It didn't help that I was still a virgin either. I spent almost every night fantasizing about how a pussy would feel around my 8-inch long member. I had been close to experiencing it once, but my then girlfriend dumped me before we fucked. I had spent a few nights thinking about her while I jerked my shaft, but most nights it was Sara's perfect ass that was on my mind.

I finally dropped my pants and my boxers, unleashing my fully erect shaft. It was pointing straight up at this point and seemed to be staring at me in anticipation. I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed it and laid down on the bed. I managed to wiggle out of my t-shirt as I began to stroke my cock. My eyes were clamped shut as I pictured Sara. In my mind, she was fondling her pert tits and pinching her hard nipples, while licking those sexy full, red lips of hers. As I stroked, I could feel that oh so familiar tightening in my balls. I started to massage them while I stroked my cock and kept fantasying.

"Mmm Sara" I moaned aloud. "

"Oh!" I heard a voice and my eyes flew open to see Sara staring at me, wide-eyed.

"Oh... um" My hands fell from my crotch, but my penis was still hard as a diamond. I looked at Sara with horror in my eyes. Sara stared back at me with a strange smirk on her face.

"So, you do think I'm attractive, eh?" She asked in her innocent voice. She leaned in the doorway and my eyes fell to her breast that her still incased in the thin fabric of her bikini top. Were her nipples hard?"

"I'm sorry." I said dejected. "I... I didn't...." She just smiled at me.

"It's okay, Carson." She said as she took a step closer to me. "I know you want me." Her voice got a little deeper, sexier.

"Wh-what?" I stammered.

"Oh don't play dumb. I've seen you touch yourself while you were watching me at the pool and I've watched you masturbate before." She said as she sat down on the edge of my bed.

"What? When?" I demanded.

"Almost ever time I stay here." She replied with a shrug and a smile.

"Oh..." I sighed.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Really? A good-looking guy like you isn't getting any? I would think you'd be a seasoned pro. What girl wouldn't want that thing in her pussy?" She pointed at my cock, which some how had gotten harder. "You have huge cock, Carson!" She gushed.

"Um... thank you." I replied. I was confused. Was she trying to...

"Do you want to fuck me, Carson?" She asked as she leaned over and started to run her delicate hand up my thigh and stopping just before it reached my balls.

I was speechless.

"Oh, come on, Carson. I know you want to." She said as her hand found my testicles and she gave them a soft squeeze. My cock ached. "Just say the words and I'll make your dreams come true. You do dream about me right? You dream about having your dick in my tight pussy?"

I nodded.

"Then just say you want to fuck me." She smiled.

"Bu-But," I stammered again. "Karen might see."

"She went to the store. She won't be back for a while."

"Oh." She moved her hand up to the base of my shaft and gently squeezed it. My eyes rolled back in my head at the sensation that was striking my dick. I shuddered at her delicate touch. She leaned in closer and put her lips to my ear.

"Just say it." She whispered. "Say you want to fuck me, baby."

I was out of my mind now and I didn't put any more thought into it. "I want to fuck you." I moaned as she started to softly caress my penis. She giggled softly and started to lick my ear as her hand stroked my length. She started to kiss my lips and used her free hand to tickle my balls. I kissed her back, deeply and put my hands on her round ass. She pulled away from the kiss and kissed down my chest, stopping at my nipples for a second to suck on them, and then down to my throbbing manhood.

She started to kiss my dick while she stroked it slowly. I looked down at her. I was shocked. I couldn't believe this was happening. Sara, my dream girl, was giving me a blowjob! I was in heaven. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she plunged her warm, wet mouth onto the head of my cock while her hand started beating faster up and down on the shaft.

I through my head back in ecstasy and moaned. She removed her hand from my cock and started bobbing her head down the length, making sure I was completely in her mouth before she moved up to the give the head a hard suck then back down. Over and over again she dropped her beautiful face in my lap.

After a few more minutes, I could feel that familiar tightening feeling in my balls. She must have sensed it too because she pulled her mouth off, still stroking my rigid cock, and smiled up at me.

"Do you want to cum on my tits, baby?" She said, slowing her stroking on my dick.

"Y-Yes" I said nervously. She just giggled at me and undid her bikini top. I watched the fabric fall to the ground and was amazed by the perky, grapefruit-sized tits staring at me. She told me to sit up, I did so, and she knelt between my legs, which her dangling off the side of the bed. She angled my cock so the tip was pointing at her fine tits and started to jerk me harder. I felt my eyes roll back in my head and I managed to get them focused on her just as I shot my load all over her chest. Her breasts glistened with my seed and I smiled at her as she continued to milk my cock.

When she was satisfied with all the cum she had pulled from me, she took a finger and dipped it in the milky liquid on her chest, lifting it to her lips and sucking it off. She repeated this until all of the cum was gone. By then, my cock was hard again and aching for her. She looked at my hardness and licked the dried cum off of it.

"Looks like you want more." She said, in a deep sexy voice.

I was no longer nervous; just extremely horny. "Fuck yeah I do." I replied. She smiled at my forcefulness and stood up. She slowly pulled her bikini bottoms down, showing me her wet pussy and threw them at my face.

"You might want those later, baby." She said, leaning over and sitting on my lap, straddling my lap and kissing me softly. My cock was rubbing against the crack of her ass and it began to thrust in between her cheeks. She kissed me, deeply and her hand reached back. She wrapped her hand around my cock and began to lead it toward her hot pussy lips. I could feel the wetness dripping on it. I was almost in when...

"Sara! Where are you?" My sisters voice chimed from downstairs. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!, I screamed in my head. Sara looked into my eyes and smiled, a little disappointed.

"It looks like I'll have to wait for your huge dick in my tight, wet pussy. What a shame." She gave my dick a quick squeeze and hopped off of me. She didn't put any clothes on, telling me I could hold on to her bikini, and she pranced into the hallway necked, heading toward the guest room she was staying in. I sighed and looked at her bikini bottoms, which were lying on my chest. I picked them up and looked at them for a moment and took a quick sniff(They were intoxicating) before wrapping them around my cock and taking care of myself, dreaming off what I was hoping would happen later. I'd have to wait a little longer to know the sensation of a woman's pussy gliding up and down on my cock but for now, I was content with my blowjob and her soft panties on my cock.

Bloop22
Bloop22
9 Followers