Sara and Charley's Journey

Story Info
The finale of their journey to togetherness.
1k words
4.17
10.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
727 Followers

It was three weeks later before Charley told genie that he was taking her to a party. She knew that meant being paraded around nude with only her collar and leash. She was incredibly nervous when he placed a cloak about her nude body and led her by her leash out to their car. At the same time, she was incredibly horny. Her mind swirled with competing thoughts as he drove them to the party. Such was her state that she realized the cloak under her pussy was wet with her juices only as they pulled up to the house where the party was being held. This was it! Her coming out as a submissive. He led her up to the door where he was greeted by a friend.

"Charley, it is great to see you. I see you brought your sub with you. I can't wait to see her after the way you've been describing her."

Charley's only response was to reach up to the clasp holding the cloak around her body and remove the cloak.

"Well, Frank, here she is. What do you think?"

Frank gazed at the front of her body with obvious lust.

"Genie, turn about so he can see your magnificent ass."

She found herself moving without even thinking about it, so used to obeying when she was in sub mode. She also found herself preening, trying to present her body in favorable ways. She so wanted to please her Master.

"Charley, you have quite the slut. I can see her juices running down her legs, she is so turned on. You lucky devil, you."

Genie flushed at that but realized it was so true. She was amazed at how far she had come in only a few short months.

The evening was quite the success for Charley. Everyone lusted after his sub, even the straight Dommes. They were constantly finding reasons to stroke her skin. It was also clear to them that she was having mini-orgasms throughout the evening.

Genie was so submersed in sub space that the individual touching instances just merged into one long orgasmic event. Then came the time that a Domme wanted to look at her teeth and forced her mouth open by pushing on the sides. Then she was sticking finger in her mouth, with the stated intention of guessing age just like they do with horses. Of course, everyone knew it was to humiliate the new sub. It had the desired effect and suddenly genie was in the midst of an incredible orgasm. So strong was her orgasm that she actually bit the Domme's finger before falling to the floor unconscious.

The next thing she knew, she was laying in the back of their car as her Master drove.

"Master, I am sorry! I deserve any punishment you want to give me. Please forgive me!"

"Nothing to forgive. You were the hit of the party. I can't tell you how many people asked to borrow you."

"Oh, Master, are you going to lend me out?"

Hearing her question made his already hard cock throb. It showed the depths of her submission. Not that he would ever lend her to another.

"That is something I will discuss with Sara at a later time."

Their play time continued every weekend for the next few months, becoming more extreme as genie's limits were expanded. Amazingly, the quality of Sara's work increased as genie's limits were expanded to the point that she received not one but two promotions. The new jobs were incredibly stressful, so the ability to just let go every weekend was needed.

It was the anniversary of their first time playing in the D/s world and Charley had just finished a lengthy session with a single tail marking her body all over. He uncuffed her from the ceiling where she had been hanging and carried her over to the bed they kept in the dungeon where he rubbed some soothing lotion onto the welts that covered her body. It was obvious that she was totally into sub space, just moaning as the hurts faded with his gentle rubbing. Finally, he came to her pussy where he fingered her to a magnificent orgasm. He then covered her with a sheet and let her sleep.

When he came back a couple of hours later, he found her gently stroking her pussy with her eyes hooded.

"genie, it is time to get up. We have dinner reservations and you need to get ready."

"Master, may I ask something of you?"

"Of course, little one. What is your desire?"

"I want you to brand me. It's something I've been thinking for a while now. I want to belong to you for the rest of my life. I want to wear your brand so when you show me, everyone will know the depths of my submission to you."

"Oh, my love. I would love for you to wear my brand. In fact, it fits into something I was going to ask Sara tonight."

"What are you going to ask Sara?"

"Don't be presumptuous. That is between Sara and myself, not between my sub and her Master."

"Yes, Master, this one begs your forgiveness."

"Granted, I am feeling magnanimous since you just asked to wear my brand. Now, up with you. Sara needs to get ready." With that, he removed her collar and helped her stand up.

Sara looked at him saucily as she stood there nude, covered only in the welts he had given genie. "You can ask me now."

"Have it your way." With that, he got down on one knee and held up a small box. "Sara, will you marry me?"

"Oh, god, oh god. Yes, yes, yes!"

Two months later, they were married in a rather unique ceremony. You see, first came the marriage, then the branding. The marriage was carried out in a church surrounded by all their vanilla friends. The branding an hour later was carried out in an adjacent barn surrounded by all his friends that knew of their special relationship. Genie was accompanied by some supportive subs who held her hand as her Master applied his brand to her ass. Needless to say, all sex between Sara and Charley during the first couple of days of their honeymoon was all doggie. After that, genie took great pleasure in the pain as her Master drove her ass into the bed when he was fucking her.

Steve1613
Steve1613
727 Followers