Sara and Her Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara and Richie have fun in the car. Richie gets mom.
1.4k words
4.37
99.7k
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara picked up Richard from high school and immediately started playing with his cock even before they got out of the school parking lot. She was pretty sure a couple of girls they passed saw her jacking off her brother while leaving the parking lot. At least, they had shocked faces when she looked in the rear view mirror. Richard got his hand under her skirt, only to find she wasn't wearing any panties either, so he stuck two fingers deep into his sister's cunt and then brought them to her lips, where she hungrily licked off her own juices!

"Damn, sis! Pull the car over! I've been so horny all day! First mom sucks me, then you suck me and make me cum, then I eat your pussy! I've just got to fuck you now!" exclaimed Richard.

"I want us to fuck too, Richie. But I need birth control pills and you don't have any condoms. But I am pulling over so we can pleasure each other. Have you thought about what you are going to do about mom?" asked Sara, pulling into the mall parking lot.

"Isn't this a bit public?" asked Richard.

"Sure is!" replied Sara. "That makes it all the more exciting! Tell me what you want to do with mom while I suck your cock!"

Sara opened all the windows, took off her skirt, and then bent over her brother, sucking his cock as far down her throat as she could. She could feel it pulsing against her tonsils and the back of her throat as she fought the urge to gag. She got into a rhythm and put her ass in the window where anyone could see her shaved pussy as she bobbed up and down on her brother.

"Damn, sis! You're getting better at this! Umph! I think I am going to wait up for mom, pretending to be asleep when she comes into my room tonight. Then surprise her somehow and confront her. Come on, sis! Let me put it in your pussy for a little bit!"

"Okay, but don't cum in me. Get out of the car and fuck me through the window."

Richard quickly pulled up his pants and quickly went around the car to the driver side window. His sister's pussy was right on the edge of the car door. Pulling out his cock, he slammed it into his sister's tight cunt, making her grunt hard as he thrust fast into her, over and over again! "Damn sis! Your cunt is as tight as I thought it would be! I'm gonna cum soon!" he said.

"Get back in the car and I'll finish you off, Richie! You can't cum in me!"

Richard pulled out of his sister's sweet hot pussy and got back in the car. Sara engulfed his cock, almost all the way to his balls, as he started cumming hard! Richard spurted ropes of hot cum down his sister's throat for the second time! It was so fantastic! He looked at the car in front of him and two girls were in the front seat watching him! They must have seen him fucking his sister, and heard them talking, too. But they were just sitting there watching and smiling. They waved and blew kisses!

"Now eat my pussy, Richie! Do it from outside the car!" said Sara. Richard got his pants back up, got out of the car and went around to the driver side. He knelt down and stuck his head between his sister's ass cheeks and started tonguing his sister's clit and pussy! He tongue fucked her as she moaned loudly into the passenger side of the car. He looked over at the two girls in the other car and they were now kissing each other! Fuck! Lesbians watching me eat out my sister! He plunged his tongue into his sister as far as he could! Then he reached in, grabbed her clit and pulled hard! Sara screamed and covered his face with her juices as she came and came! He licked and licked up all he could as Sara came and finally calmed down, resting her ass cheeks on the car window sill.

"Damn Richie! That was fucking awesome!" she said. "Now get back into the car. We need to get home."

Sara and Richard's mom was sleeping when they got home from school. Their father Rodger was still at work.

Sara crept into her parent's bedroom and slowly pulled down the covers, revealing her mom, who she knew slept nude. She had very nice tits for her age, thought Sara. She thought about kissing them, but decided not to do so at this time. Instead, she decided to get ready to tease her daddy some more that evening.

Sara went to her room and changed clothes, selecting a light and loose knit sweater and a short skirt, no panties, and no bra. It was quite apparent her nipples stuck through the holes in the sweater, and she hoped her dad would notice.

She joined her brother and father for dinner, and from all the looks coming from both men, it was easy to tell they were both taking every chance they could to look at her breasts.

After dinner, they went to the living room to watch TV. Sara cuddled up next to her father, who put his arm around her. Richard settled for the floor, watching the tube.

At a somewhat scary scene, Sara jumped and moved her hand down onto her father's crotch. Her father's right hand slipped down her back and actually under the top of her skirt! He didn't seem to mind as she started squeezing his cock through his pants.

Her nipples hardened, as did her father's cock. Yet, he seemed to ignore her squeezing, as he said nothing. His right hand slid further down inside her skirt, and she knew he could tell she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt. They stayed like this for a while, his fingers crept down between her ass crack as she squeezed his cock. Some pre cum seeped through his pants, and with that, Sara knew she could get him tonight. She heard her mom's alarm go off, which was also the signal for them to all go to bed as well, so she got up, and in doing so, rubbed one of her nipples against her father's lips.

"Night daddy. Come on Richard, time for bed." she said.

"Give daddy a hug and a kiss goodnight." Said her father. Both kids hugged their father, both giving him a peck on the cheek, and they all went to their separate beds.

About an hour later, Richard was still awake, waiting for his mom to enter his room. He saw the door open and pressed send on his phone for the preplanned text he had ready to send Sara.

Richard feigned sleep as his mother came over and repeated what she had done the night before. She was shocked when she saw her son had shaved his pubic hair, and smiled. She licked her lips and then the tip of his cock, then swallowed him whole. As he got hard, Richard started bucking his hips, pushing his cock in and out of his mother's throat. Suddenly, he grabbed her head and started fucking his mother's face hard!

"Oh mom, SUCK MY COCK!" he demanded. She looked up at him, startled to see him awake, but couldn't stop what she was doing. Her son's hands held her head strong in their grasp as he fucked her mouth and throat. Harder and faster he pumped her head up and down his cock until suddenly he held her to his ball sack, his cock all the way down her throat, shooting rope after rope of hot sperm down into his mother's stomach! She held on to his hips as he bucked, keeping her tongue wrapped around his ball sack, feeling the surge of cum spewing forth into her throat through his hard bulging and swelling cock!

As he finished, he released her head and said "Thanks, mom. That was much better than last night."

"You were awake when I came into your room last night?" asked Irene.

"Yes, and you left me hard. But tonight I will sleep well."

"We need to talk about this, but later, when I come home from work." Said Irene, and she got up, leaving the room.

Sara had been watching from the door and after her brother came, went back to her room. Her plan was working out great! Soon she would be sneaking in to her parent's room to get her dad's cock in her mouth!