Sara & Laura Ch. 05 - The Next Day

Story Info
Sara nurtures a friendship and makes a decision.
5.8k words
4.79
7.1k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wowser1
wowser1
89 Followers

Sara paced anxiously in her small living room, her stomach doing lazy barrel rolls inside her. She had spent her day since getting home from work cleaning, vacuuming, and dusting, and now was apparently dead-set on wearing a hole in the spotless carpet. She stopped in place and stiffly turned to the couch, forcing herself to sit down on the couch. Her guts had seemingly decided they were going to continue the relentless back-and-forth march, however, and the drop in elevation made her feel queasy.

This was a mistake, she thought for the hundredth time in the last five minutes, I should have pretended nothing happened.

Sara could rarely leave well enough alone, however, and so she had decided to text Jessie around midday to see how she was feeling. After her new friend, apparently, had assailed her with a liquor-lubricated stream-of-consciousness text battery, Sara was a little concerned about her personal well-being. Of course, Jessie responded quickly and told Sara she was fine, a little hungover, but really nothing she hadn't handled before and wouldn't handle again in the future. Satisfied that the adult-store owner was fine, Sara set her phone down on her desk and went off to yet another boring staff meeting. Upon her return, the phone's notification light was blinking.

'Jessie

So about last night'

'Yeah?' Sara responded. She figured that what came next was going to be Jessie downplaying the whole incident, and trying to awkwardly excuse herself from meeting up with her too often. It was okay, she had been through this before, she didn't expect the promises of the intoxicated to count for too much.

'I'm closing up shop early tonight, why don't I come over and we can hang out?'

That was unexpected.

What came next was a series of texts Sara penned panickedly, and then discarded one after the other. There were any number of excuses she could come up with, if she really tried. Working late, appointments, painting her apartment, fumigation. As she typed up each one though, none of them felt true enough. Or fair enough, for that matter. Not to Jessie, or herself.

Now she sat on her couch, waiting for Jessie to arrive. She checked her phone. 7:04pm.

She's late, Sara thought nervously. Not that she was very surprised, Jessie didn't seem like someone who felt too terribly beholden to the tyranny of scheduling. Still, the longer the delay, the higher the urge to bail out on this whole debacle became.

Now utterly lost in her own anxious mental loops, she didn't notice the soft footsteps approaching from down the hall, and the quiet spell her worry had created in the apartment was shattered completely by three loud, dull thuds on her front door. Sara nearly screamed as she leapt to her feet, her heart slamming against her ribcage, brought back to the real world with a violent jolt. Sara tried to control her shuddering breaths as she smoothed the red skirt and striped t-shirt she had spent nearly an hour picking out. She knew there was no real point in being so picky over her clothes, Jessie probably wouldn't care about anything so 'girly'. But Sara hadn't done it for Jessie, she had done it for herself. She cared, she had realized as she tossed top after top aside, and tried on every skirt in her closet. Ordinarily, she'd dress as utilitarian as she could, functional, unremarkable, totally forgettable. Tonight, for the first time in a long time, maybe ever, she wanted to be seen, to be noticed.

Sara's hand hovered over the doorknob, ready to open the door and face whatever was going to happen next. If she could just get it to respond. She balled it into a fist and squeezed until her knuckles turned white. Two more full thuds resounding from the bottom of the door, then;

"Hey! You home?" Jessie's muffled voice resounded from the other side of the door.

Sara took a deep, shuddering breath and let it out slowly, trying to force a little calm into her demeanor. She forced as natural a smile as she could muster, gripped the knob, and opened the door.

Jessie stood mere inches from the door, a positively enormous pizza box in her right hand, and a reusable burlap shopping bag dangling from her left. Jessie's eyes lit up as Sara opened the door.

"Hey you!" she said excitedly, holding the burlap bag in front of her. Sara took it from her reflexively, its weight being much greater than she had expected. The next thing she knew, Jessie had wrapped her now-free left arm around Sara's neck and had pulled herself in for a half-hug, still holding the pizza at arms length. The cool metal of Jessie's ear studs and bars pressed into Sara's cheeks, in sharp contrast to her own overly-warm face. As she gently moved out of the embrace, Sara realized that Jessie had changed her hair again. The fringe on top was punk-neon-pink the first time they had met, and now it was a stunningly cool electric blue.

Really picks up her eyes, Sara thought, now noticing that they were a serene shade of blue.

"Hey," Sara said weakly, "how are you?"

"Not at work, so I'm pretty good!" Jessie responded brightly. Sara stood aside from the door, and Jessie let herself in, kicking her black slip-on shoes off at the threshold and striding confidently to the kitchen, where she plopped the enormous pizza box down. The smell seemed to instantly pervade every corner of the apartment, and Sara suddenly realized she was pretty hungry, the stress of preparing for tonight having kept her from eating for quite some time. Jessie quickly doubled back and grabbed the bag out of Sara's hands.

"So I wasn't sure what kind you liked, so I got us a couple different kinds of beers," she explained, pulling three seperate six-packs out of the bag and placing them down next to the pizza, "and a couple movies, if you want to watch something." she pulled three movies out of the bag next and held them up. Sara only recognized one of them from a poster she had seen years ago.

"Yeah, okay, that sounds good," she said, thankful to have something to take a little pressure off of her actually needing to hold a conversation, "I've also got wine if you want."

"Also good!" Jessie said, before turning to the kitchen and began to open cupboard after cupboard, stopping when she found the plates. As the blue-haired woman turned the kitchen inside out, Sara couldn't help but notice Jessie's long smooth legs, accentuated by her standing on tiptoe to reach the plates. She wore a pair of tight-fitting shorts that clung to every crease and gap, and a baggy Misfits tank top that revealed a tantalizing glimpse of bra as she spun around, plates in hand.

Jessie was a polite guest, to her surprise, shooing Sara to the couch while she doled out servings of pizza and beer, and popped the movie into the DVD player. A moment later, two plates were placed down on the coffee table, each overflowing with slices of delicious, greasy cheese pizza, along with a six-pack, from which Jessie cracked two, swiftly draining hers in one gulp.

It's gonna be that kind of night, huh? Sara thought, taking the can in front of her. She thought about taking it easy, but Jessie's presence here, while exciting, had put her slightly on edge. She couldn't remember the last time there was anybody else in her home.

Fuck it, I'm gonna need it, she decided, then attempted to mimic her new friend, almost drinking the whole thing in one go. Jessie cheered as Sara chugged the bitter beer, and slammed the can down on the table. As she took a breath in, she felt all the alchohol rush right to her head.

Oops, Sara chided herself, probably should have eaten first.

As the movie started, Jessie broke two more beers out of the six-pack, and grabbed her plate of pizza, before turning the volume of the movie down to a barely-audible level. Sara turned, a little confused, to find Jessie seated cross-legged on the couch, her lithe body turned fully in Sara's direction.

"You look cute tonight," Jessie said, her eyes running up and down Sara's body. She thought that maybe her guest's eyes lingered a little too long on her skirt, but couldn't be sure.

"Thanks," Sara said, feeling herself reddening, either from the beer or the effort she put in being noticed she wasn't quite certain, "I like your hair!"

"Oh yeah," Jessie said running one hand through the fringe, "I change it all the time, I'm pretty indecisive," she said and laughed. Sara found herself giggling a little, though she wasn't quite sure why. She took a deep pull on the second beer.

Give me courage, Sara prayed to the beer.

The next 90 minutes passed surprisingly pleasantly, and quickly, Sara found. With the movie as background noise, and another two beers sitting heavy in her belly, she found Jessie delightfully easy to talk to. Even as her head swam from the rush of alcohol, the conversation came easily. They shared their childhoods, stories from work, even tales of old romance, even though Jessie had far more to talk about than Sara did in that regard. As the credits rolled on the movie, Sara stood up woozily.

"Just gonna go use the facilities," she said, giggling. Sara felt warm all over, joyously intoxicated.

Jessie stretched languidly on the couch. "'Kay! I'm gonna put on another movie."

Sara stumbled clumsily to the bathroom and closed the door as gently as she could, still resulting in a slam that set her teeth on edge. She ran the water in the sink and looked in the mirror. Her face was a deep red, though her eyes swam over their intended focal point at their own whim. She splashed cold water on her face, feeling the ecstasy of relief from the heat. She looked herself up and down in the mirror.

Jessie's right, I do look cute, she thought and grinned at herself. Immediately she felt a response between her legs. Her cock, though wrapped tightly in her panties, twitched suddenly, and she could feel a gentle pulse flowing into it. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to stay calm. She was having so much fun, she didn't want an uninvited guest messing anything up. After a minute, she had relaxed enough to leave the bathroom. She splashed cold water on her face once more for good measure, then toweled off and walked back out to the living room.

Jessie was laying on the couch, sprawled out comically. She grinned at Sara. "Didja fall in?"

"No!" Sara replied and stuck out her tongue, "I just wanted to make sure I look pretty for you!"

What in the fuck, what in the actual fuck was that? She thought, mentally kicking herself. She was glad her face was already red, because if it wasn't, it certainly would have been right now.

"Mission successful," Jessie said teasingly, then patted the couch, "come on, get comfy, the movie's gonna start in a minue!"

Sara moved to the couch, suddenly feeling very awkward. She sat down stiffly then allowed herself to lie down, Jessie spooning her from behind. She focused her attention laser-like on the movie, hoping to get through the next 90 minutes without saying anything else embarrassing. The second movie, now that she was paying attention, seemed a little boring, but there was at least enough happening on-screen to deter any conversation.

Or so Sara thought.

A half hour into the movie, Jessie's hands, whose locations where so far unknown, claimed some territory on Sara's body. One was planted firmly on Sara's waist, the other snaked beneath her head, deft fingers playing down her arm until they rested softly on Sara's forearm, just below the elbow. Sara's heart pounded in her chest, and she hoped Jessie couldn't feel how nervous she really was.

Suddenly, a breathy voice tickled Sara's right ear. "Hey," it said softly, warm air playing across her skin, "comfy?"

Sara's heart leapt up into her throat and her nerves tingled as though being flooded with sparkling water, "y-yeah," she said quietly, hesitating. She could feel herself stiffening up as one hand gently stroked her forearm, while the other rubbed her waist back and forth.

"Good, I'm glad," Jessie said, but advanced upon her no further for the moment.

Only minutes later, the hand retreated from her waist, and Sara breathed an internal sigh of relief. It felt good to have Jessie touch her like that, but she felt much more relaxed to be seperated from it again. Then, she felt fingers running through her hair and she froze.

"You've got such beautiful hair, you know that?" Jessie said softly, "I'm so jealous."

Sara thought she might have felt Jessie push her face into her hair, but couldn't be sure. "O-oh, thanks, that's nice of you to say," inside she squirmed. She was torn. On one hand, she was more than a little tipsy, and wasn't totally comfortable having this kind of affection laid on her. On the other hand, she was more than a little tipsy, and a deep primal part of her was crying out for this kind of attention. She wasn't sure which side was going to win, and so did nothing.

Jessie apparently picked up on this internal struggle. Her hands moved from her head and arm to her shoulders and squeezed lightly. "Hey, what's the matter?" she said, a little more firmly than before. For a woman with such a hard, fun, punk edge to her, her voice oozed a motherly softness that Sara wanted to wrap herself up in. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I guess, I just..." Sara trailed off. She didn't know what she wanted. She felt that way a lot these days. Jessie sat upright and pulled Sara with her, gently massaging her shoulders.

They said nothing for a moment, letting the quiet soundtrack of the movie roll along in the background.

"You know if you're not comfortable, all you have to do is say so," Jessie said gently.

"I know." Sara said. She did know, but she didn't know if she was comfortable or not. Her thoughts drifted to Laura. If it was Laura, would she be more comfortable?

Probably not, she thought, this would probably be more difficult if it was.

"I meant it when I said I'm cool to just hang out with you, I like you as Sara, not just Sara with the huge cock."

Something about the way she said that hit a button inside Sara, and she started giggling. Jessie chuckled softly behind her, but stopped after a couple of seconds. Sara, however, kept going, now feeling unable to stop. All the anxiety of the day, all the stress of the last few weeks had found an escape hatch in a sudden fit of the giggles.

"Uh, are you alright?" Jessie asked as she started to laugh herself.

"Yeah, I just-" and the bubbling laughter overtook Sara before she could explain. It was just so absurd, her whole life she had been so afraid of herself, of how others would see her, and now with a head full of beer and a girl who had already seen more of her than basically anybody else, she felt like she could stop running for a moment. Tears streamed down her face as she doubled over laughing. Jessie was in uproar herself. It really was contagious.

After a gut-achingly long minute, the laughter receded somewhat, and they were able to catch their breath. Jessie lowered her arms from Sara's shoulders and wrapped them around her in a one-sided hug.

"Got that out of your system?" she said, her voice still holding the hint of a laugh.

"Yeah," Sara said, leaning back into Jessie's hug, "I think so, thanks." She felt light.

There was another moment of quiet, this time paired with a nearly-inaudible scene in the movie.

Jessie moved her hands back up to Sara's shoulders and squeezed them gently. "Do you want me to go?" she asked, sounding more meek and timid than Sara had ever heard her.

A rush of panic-induced adrenaline flooded Sara. She desperately did not want Jessie to leave. "No!" she said, louder than she had intended to, and spun around in her place. Jessie had pulled her hands back in the sudden flurry of motion and wore a surprised look, her cool blue eyes wide, and her mouth hanging open slightly.

Sara felt her heart stop as she leaned forward, planting her lips firmly on Jessie's. Jessie was totally stock still for a split second before she leaned into Sara, planting delicate hands on both sides of her face and kissed her back, hard. Jessie's lips were thin, but warm and responsive, and her tongue darted out, meeting Sara's in the middle. They shared a warm wetness for a moment, Jessie letting out small choked moans of delight seemingly uncontrolled. Sara wrapped her arms around the blue-haired woman's waist and squeezed, loving the feeling of containing Jessie's petite writhing body within her grasp.

Jessie broke off the kiss first, putting her hands against Sara's shoulders and pushing back, their eyes locking. Sara saw a thin strand of saliva glisten in the light.

"Bedroom," Jessie said breathlessly, then broke from Sara's grasp and darted across the room in a flash, short-shorts, tank top, and bra arcing gracefully through the air before landing in discrete piles on the floor. Sara follow after her, stripping layers off as she went.

By the time Sara arrived in the bedroom, Jessie was sitting on the corner of the bed, pulling her socks off, leaving her fully nude save for her plain white panties. Sara was in the process of removing her skirt when she caught the hungry look in Jessie's eyes. It was almost intimidating.

"Stop," she said, gracefully rising from the bed and taking two steps toward Sara. She smiled wickedly. Sara froze utterly in place. "I want to take it off myself, I want to see up close if it's as big as I remember.

Sara blushed, but stood still as she was told. Right now, she thought, it's at least as big as you remember. Jessie dropped to her knees delicately and worked her fingers around the inside of the waist. The dainty fingers were cool to Sara's skin, and it Sara all the strength she could muster not to just begin moaning and the expert touch. She shivered.

"Calm down hun, I want you to last longer than last time," Jessie teased.

Almost definitely not going to happen, Sara thought as a thrill of pleasure raced up her spine. Agonizingly slowly, Jessie began to pull the skirt down, the fabric band inching closer and closer towards release. Sara's panties were already straining with the pressure of her large member growing harder and harder every second.

Jessie's eyes lit up as she released her grip on the skirt, letting it tumble to the ground. "Oh wow," she said softly, looking but not touching. Sara's panties had fallen over to one side, unable to contain the bulk of her inflating prick. "Oh fuck," she laughed, then squeezed her knees together, wiggling her hips in a circle, "I'm so fucking wet!"

Sara's cock dangled at a 45-degree angle and was swiftly rising as she felt the blood pounding to it. As it grew, the foreskin slipped back, revealing the fat purple head beneath, already drooling precum lazily on the floor. "Fuck!" Sara cried softly, feeling vulnerable yet powerful.

Jessie's head drifted closer and closer to the engorged meat, her eyes sparkling like it was Christmas day. "I can't fucking believe it, it's just so..."

"Big?" Sara said, finishing the thought.

"I was going to say... delicious," the blue-haired woman said huskily, leaning in closer still, before inhaling deeply through her nose. She let out a sigh of satisfaction, "but huge might be more accurate. Or fucking enormouse. Fuck!"

Sara giggled, "well I'm glad you like it!"

"I fucking love it hun. Can I take a selfie with it?"

Sara stammered, "w-what? Can you-"

"Yeah, just one quick picture, please?" Jessie whined, pursing her lips and widening her eyes.

Sara melted a little. "But, why?"

Jessie smiled. "Well it's not every day you get to see a world-record breaking cock like this, for one," she said, that now-familiar hunger returning to her eyes as they danced up and down the now rock-hard cock. "I mean it must be a foot, or more... plus I want to send it as a little teaser to some friends."

"What? Friends? Who? Why? I don't-"

wowser1
wowser1
89 Followers
12