Sara and Sandy

Story Info
Research students need to pass a class.
970 words
4
41k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her email read that she was sending in the rest of her materials. Sara Lichen was constantly late with her work. Her twin sister Sandy got her work in on time but the quality was inferior. Both women were older students in my night research class. At the close of the Monday night class the majority of the students left the room. However, Sara and Sandy stayed behind.

Sara approached the podium. "Dr. Browne, I told you I would have the papers in tonight but John has been home sick all day and I just haven't had a chance to get everything settled up."

Her twin sister Sandy was close at her heels. They were fraternal twins, Sara was graced with an abundant bust line, and Sandy could wear a tee shirt without much indication of her womanhood. Their faces were similar but the slight differences in cheekbones made them easily distinguishable. "I need to check my grade too," said Sandy.

I didn't have my electronic grade book in the second floor classroom, but I knew the answer. Sandy was failing, badly. She had yet to have a passing grade on the quizzes and had barely passed the midterm research paper. I was convinced her final paper would be no better. "Have you followed your scores?" I tried not to look up from the attendance book.

Sara stepped in front of her sister and interrupted. "Can I bring you the papers tomorrow?"

Sandy leaned on the desk, although her shirt was loose, her exposed chest was well wrapped and showed barely a molehill on her chest. "What can I do? I really need this class."

Sara looked at her sister. "Show him your rose, that oughta be worth a couple of points."

"Show him your tits and get an A," cried Sandy.

"Ladies, please," I tried to quell the storm. A prurient thought crossed my mind, I joked, "what's the rose?"

Sandy backed away from the table. "Sure you want to know?"

Sara didn't give me a chance to answer. "She got a tattoo on her cunt."

"What?"

Sara pointed to the door. "Sandy, close the door." All of the college doors were on electronic locks. At a certain point in the evening the locks switched on. A person could get out, but not get in. Sandy followed her sister's orders and hurried to the door. Because the desk was a smart platform it was located on the door side of the room so anyone looking into the room from the hallway would not be able to see all the sophisticated electronic gear.

Sandy returned. "You wanna see?"

I was glad she didn't say I had to give her a hundred points or so for the privilege. "Sure." I had no idea what I was getting into.

Sandy hopped up on the side desk and pulled off her shorts. Sara took my hand and led me around to the front of Sandy's wide spread legs. Sure enough, there was a rose tattooed to the inside of her thigh near the very top. "I bet that hurt."

"I had enough Jack that night not to feel anything. You can still taste the whisky down there."

Sara got down on her knees. "Like this." She stuck out her tongue and licked her sister's clitoris. "Yup, 90 proof."

I watched in amazement. "Bull shit."

"You try it Dr. Browne, come on." Sandy urged.

I thought about it for a second, after all I wasn't groping a student or harassing them. I didn't know where tasting fell in the ethics orders. I got down on my knees and followed Sara's finger to the very spot and licked.

Sandy moaned and pushed my face deeper into her cunt. Her grip was tight so I elected not to fight it.

Sara stood over me and as best I could see she was fondling her sister. Sandy had at the same time pulled Sara's sweatshirt off including Sara's bra and began licking at Sara's tits.

Finally, the moaning became sudden bursts of shouts and shutters. I took my mouth out of her cunt and licked up her stomach until my head was beneath the large breasts of Sara.

Sandy slid over on the table and patted the surface for me to sit. My cock was already bursting in my trousers and I knew they would probably laugh at my junior size manhood if that was their intention.

Sara unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. "My, what have we here?" She stroked my cock and then, pushed my chest, so that my back went flat onto the desk.

I started to speak and Sandy put her finger to my lips.

Sara then got on the desk and turned until she faced me, put her legs over me and then put her cunt on my face. Her large breasts loomed above me. Sandy mounted me behind her sister and thrust my cock into her cunt. Sandy's wet pussy engulfed me like a sponge.

I had the weight of two women on me and was barely able to move except to put my hands on Sara's breasts.

I figured that Sandy must have still been in an orgasm from the previous adventure because she had not been pumping a minute before I heard her light scream. Sara on the other hand kept moving and brushing my beard with every stroke.

Finally, I felt the fire build within me and I exploded inside of Sandy, who immediately dismounted and started licking my cock. All of the motion seemed to stimulate Sara who literally jumped up and down on my flicking tongue. Finally, the three of us lay side by side on the extension desk.

"Dr. Browne, about our grades," Sara whispered, her breasts embracing my arm.