Sara & Teri Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

"Fuck her, Steve. Fuck her from behind!"

I was not used to being told what to do, especially in my lovemaking. But I must admit I was pretty turned on by it, especially since Sara was the one telling me.

Teri looked back at me and squealed, "Oh yeah, doggy-style, baby."

And that was all the nudging I needed. I stood up to remove my boxers while both girls fixated on my 7" cock springing to action. Teri swayed her hips from side to side and when I was ready, got on my knees and slipped it right in like it had been there before.

Sara had taken to being a spectator but could not sit still. She had leaned forward so that she and Teri could play with each other's tongue, darting them in and around each other's mouth. I picked up my pace, sliding effortlessly in and out of Teri's slick pussy. Her pussy was clenching down on me with every thrust, though.

My hands had been stroking her back and sides but had worked their way around to hold her heavy tits in my hands, squeezing them and pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

My hands were soon met by Sara's who also had reached underneath to grab a hold of Teri's lovable tits.

I could tell Teri had not been fucked like this in years.

"Oh god yes, fuck me...FUCK ME...HARDER...Ohhhhhh."

"Oh yeah Teri, I am loving fucking your little pussy. You are so hot. And I just love your tits, holding them...mmmmmmm."

Sara had fallen back, sitting on the floor against the couch, her hand gliding quickly over her own clit while watching Teri and I fuck. She was getting closer as was I, and Teri was close to her third orgasm.

"I wanna cum in you," I shouted.

"Yes...yes, Steve...fucking shoot your hot load in me! FUCK!!"

A couple more strokes and I shot, my sweaty body falling on top of Teri and kissing her back. She collapsed on the floor and I followed her with my cock still buried in her tight pussy, emptying still into her. Stroking her hair, I blew on her neck.

"How was that?"

"Oh my god, Steve...you were incredible. You don't know how bad I needed that."

"You were awesome, too, Teri. Bob's a real idiot; he doesn't know what he has in you."

"Thanks Steve, I needed to hear that, too."

After winding down in each other's arms, holding and kissing each other, Teri said, "Well, I really hate to say 'bye' so soon, but I've got to go. Steve, want to grab a cab together back to work to pick up our cars. I'm okay to drive now."

"I thought you had all night or at least most of the night," I said, disappointed the night seemed to be coming to a premature end.

"Oops, little white lie," she replied. "I guess I thought you might not do this if you knew I would be going home to my husband right now."

"Right now?"

"Well yeah. He'll be drunk and passed out when I get home anyway. Who cares if he smells sex on me," she said with a passing fancy. "Grab a cab with me?" she repeated.

I guess I had not thought this far ahead. But if I had, I would have hoped that if Teri had to go home that I would have stayed back with Sara. After all, I had not fucked her yet nor had she sucked me.

"Sure, that will work," I said to Teri. And we all proceeded to get dressed.

Upon leaving Sara's apartment we all kissed one another goodnight, but when Teri was already out in the hallway, Sara reached down and grabbed my cock through my jeans and said, "Get back here as soon as you can and let yourself in. I'll be ready for you in my bed."

To be continued...

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers
12