Sara And 'The Man' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's eyes scanned the garden, passing over Sara's hiding place, before he charged towards the summer house. Just as she thought he would. She glanced at her watch, and saw it was ten-eighteen. He only had two minutes, and hadn't checked anywhere else.

He stormed away from the summer house, went to the nearest copse of trees, and disappeared into the shadows. Overhead the sky had darkened, and a black finger of cloud moved over the sun, just as he reappeared. The man looked up at the sky, and move towards a small thicket, but at that moment Sara, seeing that her watch showed ten twenty one, called, "You're out of time."

She didn't move but peered out to see him looking around, a half smile on his face. Not moving she yelled, "Come on then, hawk eye."

This time he identified the direction, and came running across the grass towards her. As he approached she coolly unbuttoned the front of her dress, and as he pulled the branches aside to find her, she stood up.

"Ah," he said, eagerly eyeing her body, "a bush behind the bush."

She stepped out, and into his arms, which held her tightly as they kissed, tongues sliding over and around each other. The tingling on her skin increased as she broke the kiss, and told him, "You owe me."

He laughed, "I'm trembling with fear." Then he jumped as the first drop of rain hit him, and Sara was also made aware of the reurn of inclement weather.

Without further comment he swept her up into his arms, and carried her into the conservatory where he set her down and slipped her dress off her shoulders. His hands gently roamed from her waist up to her breasts, but she stepped away quickly. "No hands," she told him.

The man looked puzzled, as once again his eyes took in every inch of her body, at least those within his focus. That encouraged Sara to voice her first demand, "What your eyes are doing, moving over every inch of my skin they can see, that's what I want your tongue, and tongue only to do."

He looked at her, amusement showing on his lips, as he sighed, "Oh, well, if I must, I must

Within minutes they were upstairs in the first bedroom, and Sara was happily spread out on her back on the bed, while the man removed his jeans, and moved to lean over Sara

Sara glanced at his only semi-erect penis, and commented, "Just as well I didn't choose a task for that floppy thing."

He laughed, and told her, "Don't worry. He'll be ready when called upon. As you well know."

His tongue did all the worked she'd hoped for it. The tingling she had been aware of all morning was enhanced wherever he touched, not surprisingly her breasts and pubic area were most alive. There was one particular instance, when, lying face down, his tongue, having trailed down her spine, probed its way all along the crease of her buttocks, and merely tickled into her anus. That moment so brief, had her wondering how that might have developed. There was an unspecified excitement about it.

As the man sat back from her, Sara turned over and looked at him. "That was quite pleasing," she said, knowing that, perhaps, it was not quite as stimulating as when he'd carried out the same service with his erect penis. Anyway, now she laughed, as she nodded her head at his lower region. "And I see that you quite enjoyed it".

His penis jutted out in its familiar rigid state. "Any touch on you is enjoyable. What are your orders now?"

Sara had been working on this one while his tongue was doing its work. "What I want now, is to have that rod of yours inside me in every major room in the house."

"What? That's not--"

"Whoa," she laughed, "obviously you can't climax every time. It's just a whim so that in every room I can say I have been taken."

"Is it to be all vaginal?"

She gave him one of her lascivious smiles, leaned forward, lowered her head, and took his erect penis into her mouth, sucking it right back so that the head touched at the back of her throat."

"I'm going to like this game," he hissed, as her tongue fluttered over his rod.

After a short while she released him and said, "There, that's this room done."

There were five other bedrooms, but Sara insisted they left the main bedroom until last. So in the other four bedrooms he drove his penis deeply into her until her vaginal walls started their eager pulling and then he withdrew. Sometimes it was with her legs parted as she lay on her back. Once she straddled him and skewered herself keenly. In another he took her doggy style, but in every case they avoided climax.

Downstairs he took her against the wall in the dining room, lifting her off her feet. In the kitchen it was on the table, reminding each other of the first time. In the main sitting room he sprawled in a large armchair, and she went down on him once again, ignoring the taste of her own juices, but thinking what an abandoned woman she could be. In the conservatory he sat on a chair and she straddled him once more.

By the time they entered the lounge Sara knew that they were both highly charged, and given the wicked idea she had for the final bedroom she suggested that it would do no harm for them to really go for it.

So they went for it. The man between her widely spread legs on the long sofa near the television screen. He had given her clitoris a couple of strokes which it didn't really need. So she was more than ready to have her vaginal muscles heave at his rock hard penis.

She was so near, and could tell by his breathing that so was he. They got their hips heaving in a mutual rhythm, each move faster and deeper than the one before. Sara wanted to be ploughed so deeply and forced her buttocks up off the sofa to meet and encourage his driving force. Ultimately, together they hit the high that they were both longing for.

They lay for a while, calming down, and at last the man growled, "I didn't realise what a strain stopping and starting could be."

"And we still have the main bedroom to claim," she said, and then turning so that she was looking down at him, before she said provocatively, "And one more orifice that you haven't been in."

For only a moment, the man's face showed his lack of understanding, but then it dawned on him, and he looked at her dubiously, "You really want to take it there."

Sara nodded, "I'm so curious what it must be like. When your fingers or tongue have touched back there I've had a little thrill. Can we try it?"

"If it's really what you want. I don't want to hurt you. But I'll need a little while to recover."

Upstairs they took a loving long shower together, during which as the man soaped her with his hands he gave her buttocks extra attention, and briefly sent one finger testing her anus. Sara shivered, sure there must be pleasure there..

After she had soaped him well, giving sufficient attention to his penis to ensure it was once more on the rise. Then, they thoroughly dried each other and retired to the main bedroom to complete this major operation.

*****

Chapter 3 reveals how Sara takes to this new experience, and how other factors bring this aspect of her life to an exciting conclusion.

12