Sara Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clintorres
clintorres
50 Followers

And then she swallowed. Every drop.

"My Daniel, that was delicious. And a lot. Been a while, has it?"

I wanted to answer, and tried to speak, but nothing came out and she just smiled.

"That's okay, you don't have to tell me. But I do want to know something Daniel. When you masturbated, and don't dare say you didn't, was it me you were thinking of?"

I could only nod weakly, and I felt her hand move up slowly over my balls, and then grip my, surprisingly, still rigid shaft.

"That's nice Daniel. When you did it, did you cum a lot, like you just did?"

"I think so. Mostly. Yes, but not always," I couldn't believe she had me confessing.

"Not always? Why not always, Daniel?"

"Because I might do it two or three times a day," I replied, as I stared at the ceiling. "The first time there'd be a lot of cum, but not as much the next time. Or the next."

"You masturbated up to three times a day to me?"

"Yes ma'am, maybe more depending on the day."

"Sara, Danny. My name is Sara."

"Yes Sara," I replied.

Now sitting up on her knees between my legs, and slowly moving her hand up and down my shaft with a gentle grip, Sara then asked, "Did you ever see me naked? Did you steal some of my panties? How did you do it two, three, or more times in a day?"

Quickly sitting up, I emphatically replied, "No ma'am! I mean Sara. No. I'd never seen you naked. Until today, and I'd never take anything like that, nothing that belonged to you."

"Then how? How could you masturbate that many times in a day without some sort of aid?"

"I saw you working in the garden almost every day, with your shorts and bikini top. I've seen you in your swim suit in the pool. No one is going to forget your body, Mrs....,Sara."

Sara then moved up to straddle my cock, holding it just below her opening.

"You had a mental picture of what I looked like under those clothes, and you jerked off to that image?"

The anticipation of what was about to happen had my mind spinning again, and instead of trying mumble some incoherent answer, I just nodded.

"So now that you seen everything Daniel, is it everything you imagined?"

Feeling her heat over the head of my cock, I replied, "More."

Her pussy lips slowly engulfed my cock head as she asked, "More Daniel?"

"Much more, so unimaginably much more," I grunted as she slid down my entire shaft.

"Mmmm, yes it is," she replied as she slowly started to grind our pelvises together, and move up and down.

I finally had access to her breasts, at least I could touch them, and I firmly kneaded each one's fullness while occasionally brushing my thumbs across her nipples, and circling her areolas.

"Danny, mmmm, after I cum, mmmm, take me. Take me anyway you'd like. Oh fuck!"

I thought for a moment she was going to break my cock off the way she was now grinding in circles against me, before falling forward and devouring my mouth as her body softly jerked against mine. As her intense moaning finally softened, I gently rolled her over on her back and began to slowly fuck missionary style.

I needed to look at her, the woman of my dreams now taking my cock, and loving it. At first she just laid there as I moved in and out and around, looking down occasionally at our torrid connection. She seemed to sense my heightening pleasure as she began to match my movements. While earlier we had made love, now we were fucking, and the passion we had for each other was being played out through our heated coupling.

She locked her legs around my back, and wrapping her arms under mine and holding the back of my head, pulled me to her hungry mouth.

Pulling away for needed breath, between gasps Sara nearly shouted, "Yes, oh fuck yes! Fuck me Danny, goddammit, fuck me! Oh my God....!"

"You're so fucking beautiful, I can't believe this. I gonna cum Sara. I'm going to cum inside of you, holy shit!"

Her body stiffened and she held me so tightly as I poured my liquid into her, one sweet spasm after another, until there was nothing left to give. Looking down, we were soaked with sweat and cum. Even perspiring, and bits of her hair stuck to her face, Sara remained absolutely stunning.

We disentangled, and laid beside on another, trying to catch our breath. As the pleasure slowly faded I realized where I was; there was an elephant in the bedroom, and it wasn't even my bedroom.

"Sara," I began to ask, "why were you crying downstairs when I first arrived?"

Sara rolled onto her left side, facing me and gently grasped my right hand as I turned my head towards her.

Looking at me with soft eyes, she began, "It was Keith, my husband. That's why I was crying, Danny. He's never coming home."

"What happened? I mean, I know he wasn't in the best of health (understatement), but when did things get worse?"

"About a year and a half ago. At first we tried to care for him here, but things just progressed so quickly we finally had to move him where he could get constant care."

I squeezed her hand to let her know I understood, but words were useless at this point.

She went on, "He's been in a coma about eight months now, there's no chance he'll ever come back. He's not on any machines, just a tube to keep him hydrated and nourished. But I look at him, and it's not Keith. He's gone. Craig is taking it well, or at least seems to be, he's got all that college work to distract him."

While I felt for the entire family, technically she was still married and I just screwed my best friend's mother. She seemed to sense my concern.

"Please don't worry about this Danny, what just happened. Keith and I haven't had sex in a number of years. And while he's still here, he's not. Understand?"

I nodded my head, at a loss for words, and anyways now seemed like a good time to just let Sara talk it out.

"Not to get into too much detail," she continued, "but for a time we were able to pleasure one another in various ways. And as his libido naturally diminished, he suggested I play with toys while he watched."

While the thought of them, technically I suppose, having sex seemed like TMI, the thought of Sara pleasuring herself, exhibition style, was somewhat of a turn on, and I could feel some stirring down below. 'I really am a twisted pervert', I thought.

"But soon," Sara said, "I could see it was becoming mental torture for him, so I just stopped completely. He said I should continue, but I didn't think it was fair. I loved him. I do love him. But it's the memory of him, I've come to realize. That's why I was crying when you arrived. Does this make sense, Danny?"

I reached over to hug her tightly, not in a sexual way, and whispered to her, "Yes, I understand completely. And I think I should go now."

Sara pulled away to arm's length, "Oh no Danny, I don't want you to go. Really, it's okay. No one has done anything wrong, if that's what you're concerned about. I'm so glad you showed up, I can't think of anyone else I'd want to share this time with, someone I really like, and I know won't hurt me."

I reached down and pulled the comforter over us, and placed Sara's head to my chest, holding her gently.

'Now what?' I asked myself as I stared up at the ceiling fan, feeling Sara's breathing settle as she fell asleep in my arms.

Where I'd dreamt she might be one day.

clintorres
clintorres
50 Followers
12