Sara Gets Confident Ch. 01

Story Info
Conservative wife learns to open up.
1.3k words
4.14
75.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission and it is based in truth. Please let me know your thoughts. I am working on part 2. Thanks for reading.

Sara and I have been married for 16 years having been high school sweethearts and marrying just out of high school at 18. Unlike many who marry so young, we managed to keep it together, stay married and carve out a very nice lifestyle. After college, I took a job with a large insurance company and was now the youngest senior executive. She was a stay at home mom raising our two beautiful children who were now 10 and 9. Life was good. We had a nice house in a very nice suburban, Midwest city and we all enjoyed the community, our neighbors and our everyday lives. Everything was going our way.

During this time we learned about sex. We were each other's first and only. Our sex life was good and we had tried many things. We had introduced fantasies into our sex life. She was very much into role playing and when we traveled we would act out these fantasies which many times were just characters and costumes.

In the past year, she was getting concerned over her appearance and said she was not feeling pretty and time was not going to be her friend. Now Sara was like many women, their own worst critics when it comes to their appearance. The fact is, she had put on an extra 20 pounds which took her to about 140 pounds which on her 5'2" frame did not look all that bad and the extra weight along with having two children all went to the right places. I loved it. She didn't and started an exercise program and within 6 months, she not only lost the weight but was very toned and energetic. Now it was her breasts, they had drooped a little which I loved, at a 36 c, they had a slight sway to them which is a major turn on for me. She looked at it as being a middle-aged woman which was not a label she was ready for.

One night in bed after a good love making session she said "do you think I am pretty"

My response was "you are beautiful with a killer body and any man would love to have you on their arm"

"Bullshit" was her response. "You are just saying that" she added.

"I bet if you went into a bar alone, you would have men all over you."

"I doubt that."

"Let's see."

"What do you mean?"

"We will go out this weekend, go to a bar, you enter alone and I will sit somewhere and we will see what happens."

Now a fantasy of mine was to see her with another man. I thought she had missed opportunities to experience sex with others and I thought she deserved it and I thought it would enhance our experiences. We had discussed her exploring with others during our fantasy discussions but her response was always no way and she thought I was nuts for even having those thoughts.

I asked, "Are you up for the challenge?"

"It might be fun or the worst night of my life" "What if I sit there alone all night?"

"I am confident you will enjoy yourself and have a different perspective when the night is over."

"Ok, but only a little flirting nothing more."

"Sounds good to me." I now had another hard on and we finished the evening without love making simply heart pounding sex. I came again and she came twice. I think my conservative little wife was getting turned on with this as well.

Saturday came and we went to an upscale night club on the other side of town. She wore a nice pair of pants that made her ass look great, a scoop necked pullover blouse and a blazer. She had on very nice jewelry including diamond studded earrings and her 2 carat wedding ring. She looked classy but pretty conservative although her naturally blonde hair was great, make-up light and flawless and all in all, pretty but not exciting. I suggested she loose the bra but she declined saying she did not feel comfortable in doing so. I was a little concerned she looked a little prudish and it may make the results a little in question.

She entered the club first and took a seat at a two seat table near the bar. I entered about 5 minutes later and sat at the bar close to her and where I could watch what was going on. The plan was I was going to "hit on her" towards the end of the evening and I would be the one taking her home.

Within 5 minutes of me being there the first guy was talking to her. He was under 30 and by all accounts, a good looking guy. They sat together for about 30 minutes, he bought her a drink and left. Later I found out she told him she was waiting for someone and he moved on. She did say that he complimented her on her look, found her fun to talk to said that her husband was one lucky guy. Man that was the truth.

She never bought another drink that night. She had a parade of good looking men from ages 25 to 60 buying her drinks all night. She danced several dances, laughed all night and had a great time. After about three hours, I took my turn at her. She was fairly loaded even though she had switched from Cosmopolitans to coke after about 2 hours.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"I had a great time" she responded.

"So, are you an unattractive middle-aged woman?"

"I think I may be premature in my self-assessment."

"Did anyone want to spend more time with you?"

"They all did." I was invited to a party, out to dinner, another bar." "I was a popular girl."

We left shortly after and went home to the best sex I had in years. She was nearing animal status. We fucked and sucked for almost 2 hours. It was heaven. She had a new attitude and it showed in our love making and a general increase in her day to day confidence.

We repeated this 3 more times in the next 3 months. Each time she got a little braver and increase confidence. She was very much into the role playing. She wore a conservative business suit when we went to an upscale hotel bar, shorts and sweater to a casual bar and the last time we went to a country bar and she went wearing jeans and a white blouse and for the first time without a bra. Her tits were spectacular with their sway and an occasional hard nipple that were riveting. They pressed against her top and you could barely make out her areolas. She was stunning in every way. She rarely bought drinks, always propositioned, a full dance card, plenty of hard cocks pushed up against her, a few light kisses, hands on her ass and a few touches on the tits. She was loving it and so was I. I always was the lucky one to take her home each time and the reward was the same...great uninhibited sex. She would give me the details of the evening. She would tell me what turned her on with each guy and it was usually the attention and laughing. She was thrilled that guys 10 years younger than her thought she was hot and guys 20 years older thought she was classy. Music to her ears.

After the country experience and after our sex that night I told her she didn't have to always go home with me.

"Are you serious?" "I couldn't do that."

"I think it would be hot."

"I love you and nothing is going to change that." "I think about it all the time." "You deserve to live life to the fullest and it is just sex."

"You wouldn't get jealous?"

"No."

"I'll think about it."

To be continued...