Sara Gets Ravished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The naked young woman was blushing as red as a fire truck. "Uh," she said. "I forgot?"

Haha! I got my best laugh of the day out of that – she forgot! I motioned her to step closely to me.

"Come on," I said. "I won't bite."

Actually that was not completely true, but she didn't need to know that. I stepped up on my tip toes (she was that much taller than me) and kissed her. Before she could pull away or complain, I pushed my tongue into her mouth and felt all around with it. I felt her nipples grow hard against me. I reached down with my right hand, slid two fingers into her labia and moved them in and out. I figured out by then that Susy must have had some experience with another woman, as she began to move against my hand.

I located her clit and manipulated it. I felt her grow moist under my hand. She was moaning loudly. I dropped to my knees and began to tongue her clitoris. Soon Susy was rocking with my tongue thrusting against her. "Oh, oh," she was continually groaning. Suddenly her orgasm hit her like a locomotive judging from the manner that she fell against me. It was all I could do to hold her upright.

Later rather than sooner her climax finally finished. I kissed her a few more times and then stepped back from her. She was completely flushed and swaying on her feet. I would have loved to kiss her pussy too, but I was limited by time. I had no idea how long Alexis might wait out there until she came back to check on Susy and I.

I surprised the young salesclerk by asking her if her purse was in the stock room. She answered in the affirmative and I told her to go bring it to me. No, I hadn't been reduced to petty thievery. After she went and secured her purse, I asked her to give me her driver's license.

Holding it up, I said, "oh, you got screwed. This is a horrible picture." Susy laughed and agreed with me. I said, "Alexis told me that if I didn't report the rape happening in your store or try to sue you all, I could take whatever I wanted."

A look of doubt actually passed through Susy's beautiful features. "Oh, I don't know about that," she said, her voice full of disbelief.

I picked up what was left of her dress and clutched it. "Well, I'll wait here if you want to go out and check with Alexis."

It took Susy awhile to figure out what I meant – that she would have to go out into the store clothes less and then the thought of it caused her to start blushing again.

"What do you need?" the young woman finally asked me.

"Just help me get some of this stuff into the car outside," I explained.

We loaded up quite a lot of inventory into an old station wagon that was parked outside the back door. Once we had finished, I handed Susy what was left of her dress (only God knows how she wore it after I left) and waggled her driver's license at her.

"I know your name and where you live. No doubt I won't have any difficulty finding your telephone number," I said. I want you to get all the security video tapes and take them home with you. I'll call you tomorrow and come get them; then I'll give you your driver's license back – okay?"

Susy readily agreed. I told her to wait until I left before doing anything else. I gave her a goodbye kiss and then stepped out the back door. My friend, Brad, a.k.a. the rapist, came from around the corner. He and his girlfriend Bonnie were close friends of Eric and me and we had spent many a night together as a foursome. I was proud of him and the way the entire scam had come out perfect.

I had no trouble at all at locating Susy's telephone number online. I, of course, didn't meet Susy at her home. Even I'm not that stupid, just in case she had snitched me out. I met her in a wide open area and Brad had dirtied up his license tag enough so you couldn't read it clearly. I gave her the driver's license and she gave me the surveillance tapes. Susy and I did go out that night, but that's for another chapter.

They were some cool souvenirs. In fact, I think I could have probably used them as a porn audition. No wonder everyone had been fooled. I made a lot of money from everything that was stolen. Don't worry – I have my connections. Next I had to put my money to work for me.

12