Sara Learns

Story Info
She forces herself on another woman.
845 words
3.3
74.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alirk
alirk
1 Followers

I am not a writer.....The story jumps around and there is no sex at this point but I promise it is coming if this story seems interesting.

The larger woman smirked at the smaller woman pinned under her. The smaller woman was squirming uncomfortably, nervously; hating the position she found herself in. At this point, she didn't know how much trouble she actually was in. If she did, if she could read the larger womans mind, she'd be disgusted and fighting much harder to escape.

Sara is a 34 year old petite blond. 5'4", 112lbs, 34a-25-34. She is very toned from working out 4 days a week for the last few years. She only recently started to like the way she looks. Except her breasts. She's embarrassed of her small breasts. She has very fair skin, veryfull puffy lips and takes alot of pride in her soft, conservative, delicate look.

In her exercise class, though, things were different. She liked to show off her body, wearing the sexy exercise attire that you see in magazines. She wanted to show that she was strong.....tough....in charge. She felt the need to project this in spite of the fact that she had a strong inferiority complex and was constantly jealous of how other women got more attention than her. She was also jealous of how the other women seemed to bond but she was an outsider, even though the owner had selected her to teach the fitness class. Sara was also very conservative, not prone to doing anything daring, wild, or taboo. She was timid and shy but she did have a friendly manner when she talked. Many of the women thought she was stuck up but in reality she was really shy.

Lisa was big. 6' tall, 154lbs, 36d-28-36. She was very curvy and sexy. Very womanly. She loves her body but has always felt a strange type of anger towards Sara and the way Sara held herself. She had no way of knowing that much of Sara's seeming confidence was an act. What she did know was that she wanted to teach this uptight, snooty, "little girl" a lesson. She wanted to teach her how the world is....how the strong and callous can make the rules and do what they please if they choose to. She was "out" as a lesbian. Several other women in the class were, also. They laughed at many of the married women....not in front of them usually but behind their backs. Once in a while, when the class went out to a bar to celebrate the end of a 3 month session, some of the tension would be evident. Their would be jokes about wanting to turn some of the women into lesbians or at the very least getting them to do something they would never do.

Lisa had been planning this attack for a while. She was looking forward to making the little married woman, Sara, her slut. She knew it would not happen quickly. Sara was strong physically and would not lie down without a struggle. But Sara didn't know how to actually fight and take pain or discomfort. Lisa knew Sara would fold, eventually. What Lisa didn't know was how, over time, Sara's will, spirit, resistance would break and how Sara would end up doing anything and everything Lisa ever desired or dreamt of having another women do.

Sara would soon be introduced to coerced, rough, forced, debasing, degrading, reluctant lesbian sex. The type where her feelings are of no consequence. Sex where the purpose at first is to break her down and control her.

Sara struggled under Lisa. "Get off me" she spat while trying to unseat Lisa. But she was tiring. The size difference was just too much. At first Sara had held her own. When Lisa had made her rude comment about Sara just being an "uptight, naive, little girl" right to her face, Sara knew she had to confront her. That type of comment, if allowed to fester, would undermine her supposed authority with the rest of the class. So she politely asked Lisa if she had a problem with her. She never expected Lisa's response and that things would get physical. She also never knew that Lisa would enjoy....love....thrive...on her discomfort and disgust.

Lisa had already been exercising that day. ALOT. She started at home stretching her strong, toned, thick legs and then loosening up with some jumping jacks. She then went for a run. Not a real long one but it was hot and she was really sweating when she got to the exercise studio. She knew she was sweating and stinky. She wanted it like this. She let her hygiene go purposely all day because she knew she was going to initiate a confrontation with Sara. Then she went through the hour long exercise class and again, it was very hot and sticky in the studio. The women always worked up alot of sweat. The few men in the class loved it....the smell of women pervaded everything in the room.

alirk
alirk
1 Followers