Sara Lives Out a Fantasy

Story Info
Random hook up doesn't go as planned.
2.8k words
3.85
45.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drunkwife
drunkwife
246 Followers

A day at the mall becomes a night of rough anonymous sex.

I sat there in the bar, sipping my third drink when he came in.

It was 6:00 pm and I had spent the entire day shopping at the mall. I was riding a high from the last two stores I was in, because it seemed my workout regimen had been successful. Everything I tried on fit perfectly, right down to the sexy little skirt the mannequin was wearing in the window, which I had worn out of the store. In fact my entire outfit was new, miniskirt with a new tank top and sexy platform heels. I was looking for trouble and dressed for the part.

I kept smelling my wrist and the new perfume I had purchased, it was intoxicating. I felt sexier than I had in weeks and it was showing. My libido was raging and I had a mischievous twinkle in my eye that seemed to be catching men's attention, but at this point there was only one man who was catching mine. The rest of the crowd at the bar were mostly younger guys in their 20s and 30s, I wanted the older gentleman.

He sat two seats away from me, in the only available bar stool, and ordered a beer and a shot of tequila. As I sat there sipping my margarita, I watched his reflection in the mirror behind the bar while I pretended to text. He would glance at me every minute or so and then look away when I looked up.

As i set my phone down, I finally caught his gaze in the reflection of the mirror and smiled at him. He casually smiled back and raised his beer. After ten minutes or so, the younger guy in between us finally gave up on trying to talk to me and left.

"Pardon me," he said, "but I have to ask what perfume that is you're wearing. I can smell it from here and it's making it difficult to concentrate."

I got up and sat beside him and leaned closer.

"You mean this?" I said as I leaned in and brought my ear to his cheek.

He turned to face me, sniffed the air and nodded his head. It was one of those rare occasions where you can feel the mutual attraction, the sexual energy between you. I sipped my drink with my left hand, just incase there was any doubt about my situation, letting my wedding ring be seen. I saw his eyes glance down as he asked.

"So, can I buy you another, or are you in a hurry?"

"Me, in a hurry?" I said. "Not at all, I'm just getting comfortable."

He flagged over the bartender and ordered us each another as we talked. I played coy and he made no effort to hide the fact that his eyes were running from my short skirt to my cleavage. The more he looked, the more I let him think I didn't notice. Running my fingers along my neckline, into my cleavage as I smiled up at him. In the span of an hour, he ordered us 3 drinks each and I was feeling very flirty, loose and up for anything.

I don't know what made me think of it, but I decided it would be fun to play the "drunk girl" role and see how he reacts. I figured that it would go one of two ways. He would either take advantage of the situation or he would lose interest. Don't get me wrong, I was drunk but I still had my wits about me. I did enough partying in college to hold my own after 6 drinks.

I started with the drunken smile, my eyes never leaving his. Running my finger over his hand as we talked and squeezing it every now and then. Then came the "have you seen my tattoo" move where I raise my skirt to expose my upper thigh, and a glimpse of where my panties should have been.

"Oh my gosh, I'm not wearing panties," I said with a laugh.

It was literally at that point that he took cash from his wallet and laid it on the bar, paying our tab.

"You know, I just don't feel comfortable letting you drive yourself home tonight. Maybe I can make you some coffee and let you sober up enough. My place is just up the street."

With that, he stood up and offered his hand. I gathered my purse and took his hand as he led me out the door to his truck. As we walked, I kept smiling to myself that my little plan worked. I wanted this, but he didn't know it. I wanted the excitement of knowing that he was attempting something without realizing I was totally aware. Tonight id be the victim, willingly.

He opened the truck door for me and as he helped me in, his hand caressed my ass and lifted my skirt slightly. I , of course, didn't act like I even noticed and let him have his cheap thrill. When he walked around the other side, I made sure my skirt was hiked up over my thighs and exposing just enough while we drove.

He was right about his house, it was 2 minutes away and we pulled into his garage. The garage door closed as he walk around to help me out into the dimly lit area. Taking me by the hips as he stood behind me, he led me to the door, pressing himself into me as he opened it and walked us into the kitchen.

He let go of me as he turned to close and lock it.

He poured us each a shot and led me to his living room while turning on the tv. As he sat down he said,"You look pretty flexible, I'll bet you do yoga."

I grinned, knowing where his mind was as I nodded my head.

"Wow, yes, that's amazing that you can tell that just from looking at me."

I slowly bent over at the waist, keeping my knees locked as I went all the way down to touch the floor. In this position, my short skirt slid up over my ass.

"Oops," I said with a laugh. "You did that on purpose."

He just grinned and drank his tequila while handing me mine.

"Here," he said," I'll make coffee later. It's still early, right?"

I drank mine and handed him the glass, swaying my hips to a song that was playing on the tv. He stood up and came to me, placing his hands on my hips as he followed my movements for a moment before pouring me another.

"One more should do it," he said with a grin.

As I drank it down, his words echoed in my head. He took my glass and set it down before turning to face me. Leaning in, he slid his hand around the back of my neck and pulled my lips to his. There was nothing soft or tender about this kiss. This kiss was all about lust and dominance. I was the gazelle and he was the leopard, with his claws firmly in place. I gasped softly but was cut off as his tongue filled my mouth, almost sucking the air from my lungs as he pressed his lips tightly to mine.

His fingers almost immediately began working the zipper on my skirt, tugging and manipulating it until it fell around my ankles. He broke our kiss abruptly and pulled my tank top over my head before tossing it to the ground. He stood there and looked at me as I grinned. Grinning because I was exactly where I wanted to be, but all he saw was a drunk lady who was about to get fucked, an easy target who let alcohol effect her better judgement. Little did he know, that couldn't be further from the truth.

I didn't know if he was dominant by nature, but in this situation he was calling all the shots and using me for his pleasure. Probably because in his mind, I was ripe for the taking, a weak lamb taken by the wolf. He saw himself as in control, so he acted on it. He took my left breast in his hand and squeezed it as he unzipped his pants. As he pulled his cock out, he did exactly what I expected and pressed down on my shoulder to get me on my knees.

I dropped down, smiling up at him with a bit of lust in my eyes as I took his cock in my hand. He placed his hand at the back of my head and pulled me forward, not roughly but more as if he were giving directions and didn't have time to wait. He pushed his hips towards me as he pulled my lips to his cock. I immediately began kissing the head and base, not taking him in my mouth just yet, which seemed to cause him some frustration.

He reached down and held his cock by the shaft and pressed it to my lips while pulling my head forward, using the tip to pry my mouth open. My pussy began to get wetter as he forced his cock into my mouth, groaning as he slid it across my tongue. I closed my lips down around his shaft as he began pumping his cock in and out, a little bit deeper each time.

I reached down and began stroking my clit as he fucked my lips, having several quick baby orgasms in the process. My nipples were rock hard as saliva dripped from my chin and ran down into my cleavage and into my belly button. I was on the verge of a really deep intense orgasm when he pulled his cock from my mouth and lifted me to my feet.

My knees trembled as he pushed me down onto the edge of the couch with my ass hanging over, my shoulders pressed into the cushions. He used both hands to spread my legs wide, pushing my inner thighs down to open me up for him as he slid his cock along my slick pussy lips. He pressed down on his shaft as he ran it between my folds, sliding it back and forth across my pussy without entering me as precum dripped onto my clit.

He held his cock firmly and smacked it against my pussy and clit several times before quickly pressing it to my opening and sliding inside me. That deep orgasm that had alluded me moments ago was back and in full force. I cried out as my stomach began quivering while my pussy spasmed around his shaft. His cock wasn't too thick but it was long enough that the tip was hitting something magical inside me while I came. I closed my eyes and just laid there cumming while he fucked me harder and faster.

I faded in and out of several orgasms as he continued fucking, pitching my nipples and slapping my breasts as they bounced. I hadn't even noticed but in my orgasmic state, he had taken his belt and wrapped it around my wrists with my hands over my head and hooked it to something I couldn't see. My heart raced even faster when it sunk in that I was definitely stuck there. My legs were still free but in the position I was in, that didn't matter. I couldn't get any leverage with my arms stuck above me.

He looked down at me with an almost evil grin as he slowed his pace. Pulling out momentarily and rubbing his cock around my hole before slowly sliding it back in. He wanted to savor what he had, taking his time with his new drunk fucktoy, taking advantage of this opportunity for as long as he could.

He pulled out again, leaned over me and began sucking my nipples as he slid two fingers inside my drenched pussy. I could feel him spreading his fingers apart inside me, stretching me wider before sliding a third finger in. His thumb circled my clit as his fingers fucked me and I began cumming again, hard. He bit down on my left nipple, pumped three fingers inside me and pressed my clit down as I let out a loud cry.

He kept this up as I came, bucking my hips against his hand while he slid a fourth finger into my spasming wet hole. Between contractions, he slid the pinky in and held still as I groaned. Slowly, he began pumping his fingers in and out, stretching me wider with each thrust until he was in past his knuckles. The combination of pleasure, pain and slight fear was indescribable, and it was heightening my arousal, making me cum quicker.

He began alternating between each nipple, pinching and pulling as he twisted his four fingers inside me. Quick jolts of pain followed by gentle rubs and caresses on my breasts had me writhing under him, as my pussy slowly began to accommodate his intrusion until his thumb slipped inside. I couldn't see what was happening down there but when his thumb stopped circling my clit and the pressure on my opening grew, I knew what he was attempting.

I've had large cocks before, large enough to hurt, but this was something completely different. There were moments of pain but he was going slow enough to allow my pussy to adjust to the size of his hand as he worked it past his knuckles. He began slapping my clit rapidly as he pressed further, and I began to cum. As my orgasm peaked, he pinched my clit between his finger and pressed his hand further until it slipped beyond the tightest point, sending it up into my womb as my pussy clamped down around his wrist. Suddenly the pressure was gone, the hardest part was over, his fist was balled up inside me as he fucked me with his wrist.

I began having one of those crazy full orgasms that takes over your entire body, like a blissful seizure that you never want to end. As he knelt there between my legs, pumping his fist inside me, he let out soft little groans as I came, like he was admiring his work. He began talking to himself as he worked.

There was a lot of "Oh yeah baby, cum for me, you love fucking my hand don't you, fucking slut."

As I began coming back down to earth, catching my breath, he was stroking his cock with his free hand and neglecting the hand inside me. He pulled it from my pussy, which hurt like hell, and used my cum to coat his cock before climbing up onto me and slamming it into my swollen hole. I could barely feel him as he began pumping faster and faster, the way a dog fucks his bitch. The faster and harder he fucked, the more my pussy swelled as it slowly tightened until I could feel his shaft sliding through my sore inner walls.

With my legs wide, his weight pressing down on me, he grabbed the back of my neck for leverage as he fucked. He pulled my neck towards him, pressing my chin down into my chest, making it difficult to breathe. I couldn't fill my lungs and began to gasp, which made him fuck harder and deeper. The more I gasped, the more he moaned as he drilled his cock into me. I began to panic for a moment and then felt him give one hard thrust into me as his cock began to erupt.

The noises he made sounded like he was in pain, and he spouted off indecipherable words as he withdrew his dripping cock and masturbated over me, letting his cum paint my swollen lips, tits and run down my ass.

When he finished cumming on me, he stood up and walked down the hall, and shut his bedroom door behind him. After waiting for several minutes, I gathered my clothes and went to the bathroom to clean up before getting dressed. I stood there looking in the mirror, covered in this strangers cum and sweat and still sore, as I started wiping myself clean. I felt like such a whore, and I kind of loved it.

My original plan of just having a stranger fuck me turned into having a stranger abuse me and basically toss me aside. This was not exactly what I had in mind when the evening started but I liked the surprise ending. My lust had been satiated for now and that was all that mattered.

As I finished dressing, I heard a honk outside. At least the bastard had called me a cab from his room.

drunkwife
drunkwife
246 Followers