Sara Met Dad's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh oh OHHH..Ah Ah AAAHHHHH..., I think I may cum again. Oh yes, YES I'm cumming again!" Sara's screams filled the entire house.

Mark drove deep within her and stopped to feel her inner pussy muscles milk his dick as waves of her mind blasting orgasm ravaged her. Mark couldn't hold out any longer when Sara's pussy started milking his seed from his cock.

Mark stopped; as her cunt contracted tight around his cock he shoved it into her as deep as he could. Mark embraced Sara tightly, crushing her small tits to his hairy chest and shot load after load of cum inside her tiny little cunt. Sara felt his cock spurting stream after stream of cum inside her baby channel and it brought her to another orgasm. Sara felt a mixture of Mark's and her cum oozed out from her and dripping to the bed sheets over the crack of her ass.

Sara couldn't fathom how long their simultaneous orgasm lasted, but he finally pulled out for fear of crushing her dainty little body and lay down next to each other, panting in each other's arms.

"Oh you little slut, I knew your pussy was going to be good. You are so tight. I came so hard. Sara gazed at his softening cock and noticed a remaining thick white string of cum dribbling onto her bedcovers.

"Don't tell me Mark! I loved it too," Sara smiled innocently.

12