Sara, Nick and Pete: Creampie Fun!

Story Info
Sara and Nick invite Pete round for bi-sex and creampie fun
919 words
4.11
99k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uke73
uke73
39 Followers

They all stood up from the pub table and headed out the door, across the road and back to Nick's house, Sara followed him in followed by Pete. Nick and Sara had met Pete through an internet ad on a swingers site. They'd met him in the pub to check they all got on. They did -- so they decided to head back to Nick's house for some fun!

After getting in through the door, Sara grabbed Pete's hand and led him upstairs while Nick headed to the kitchen to fix some drinks. Nick picked his way up the stairs, past the discarded attire of Sara and Nick. When he entered the bedroom he spied the naked form of Sara on all fours being fucked from behind by Pete, her big tits swinging in time to Pete's thrusts. Nick put the drinks down and started to pull off his clothes. He was soon naked too. Sara reached over and grabbed his cock pulling him over and stuffing it into her mouth. Nick began to thrust his cock into Sara's mouth in time with Pete's thrusts into her wet pussy. Pete's hands were around Sara's hips pulling her back onto his cock. The drinks in the pub certainly hadn't effected Pete's performance an Nick could see him shudder as he spray his hot cum into Sara's willing pussy.

Sara placed her hands on Nick's hips and pushed him back so his cock popped out of her mouth. He knew what she wanted, so he lay down on the bed. Sara carefully straddled his face. He lay there for a minute looking up at her cum matted pussy before she lowered it down on his face. His tongue began to lap greedily at Pete's salty cum. His mouth sucking globs of the cum out of her puffy, well fucked pussy. Sara was grinding he cum soaked slit over his face smearing the cum over his nose and into his eyes.

Nick soon felt a new sensation as Pete started to suck on his cock. He moved round so his ass was facing Sara and his large cock brushing against Nick's chest. Sara licked and couple of her fingers, before letting a sting of spit fall onto Pete's asshole which was just inches from her face. She rubbed the spit into his rose bud before sliding the two wet fingers into his ass. She reached round and grabbed his cock before finger fucking Pete's ass in time to the strokes of her wanking his cock.

Now Nick was having his cock sucked it gave him more vigour in licking Pete's cum out of Sara. He could tell she was getting more and more turned on as most of the liquid he was drinking now was hers and not Pete's.

After Sara's expert sucking Nick couldn't last long in view of Pete's furious sucking on his cock so he soon exploded into Pete's mouth. Pete sucked every last drop out of his cock. Sara pulled her fingers out of Pete's ass and let go his cock. She pulled his chin round and brought his mouth to hers. She stuck her tongue into his mouth and felt the familiar taste of Nick's cum in his mouth. She lent back and Pete let Nick's cum roll into her mouth. This and the prolonged effect of Nick's tongue on her swollen pussy finally made her cum.

As the shudders from her orgasm subsided Sara rolled off Nick's face and lent over to kiss him. They French kissed the cum between them before Nick took the whole deposit in his mouth swallowing it down in one. Sara whispered something into Nick's ear, he looked over at Pete who was stroking his long cock keeping it nice and hard. Sara reached over to the bed-side table and picked up the tube of lube. She squirted a big glob of lube onto her hand. Nick rolled onto all fours and Sara slapped the lube onto his ass and began massaging it into his tight hole. Nick moaned as her fingers slid into his ass.

When he was well lubed up, Pete lined his cock up and began to forcefully push his cock into Nick's tight hole. Nick felt the head of Pete's cock pop through the outer ring and then meet the resistance of the inner ring. Pete grabbed his hips and thrust hard. Nick felt a short wave of pain before that fantastic full feeling of having a cock stuffed up his ass. Sara was sat watching in awe furiously frigging her clit. She told Pete to really fuck Nick's ass -- hard! Pete didn't need a second invite and started hard long thrusts of his entire length into Nick's virgin ass. Nick looked up at the mirror on the wall to see Sara's hand almost entirely buried up her pussy, grinding her clit along her forearm. He could also see Pete's cock sliding in and out his ass. It didn't take Sara long to bring herself to three or four violent orgasms in short succession. The final one coincided with Pete's firing a huge wad of cum deep into Nick's ass.

Nick knew what was required of him, so he knelt up right while Sara slide under his freshly fucked ass and began to suck and lick's Pete's cum from his dark hole. Pete feeling like a bit of a spare wheel grabbed hold of Nick's throbbing cock and began to slowly wank him into another orgasm...

uke73
uke73
39 Followers