Sara Shows Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few minutes later, he grunted and backed out of her, stroking his cock the last few times to bring himself to an orgasm. When he did, he came with such force that the first blast of his semen shot all the way up Sara's back, with some splashing over her shoulder and onto my shirt. "Oh, fuck!" he screamed as jet after jet of his cum coated her.

"Oh, fuck, Dave, that was great," Sara said as Dave backed up and sat on the bed. "I wonder, Ken, what you thought about that?"By then, my hands were shaking and my breath came in shudders. Tears welled up in my eyes and a stream of precum was leaking down my shaft, pooling on my stomach. "I guess you liked it a lot," said Sara. "You have been a pretty good boy so far, and you might earn your privileges back, but the night's not over yet."

Sara joined Dave on the bed, and a few minutes later, the two started kissing again. Almost immediately, I noticed that Dave's erection was starting to return. With one hand, he was cupping her left breast, the other one was parting her swollen pink pussy lips. Every time he tickled her clit, she shuddered and kissed him back harder.

"I have an idea," said Dave. "You said that Ken's room is right next door. Why don't we go break in his bed?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They weren't just satisfied with fucking in front of me, they wanted to do it in my bed. I was hoping that Sara would call this to an end, but she just smiled, looked at Dave and said, "Yes. If he's going to learn his lesson, he'll really need to be jealous."

Dave and Sara stood up and unlatched the door leading into my room. As they were walking in, Dave stopped in his tracks. "Wait a second," he said, then turned and walked back behind me, getting down to my eye level, stooped down just behind me. "Sara, go lay on the bed for me, will you?" She did, and it quickly became obvious why he was asking her to do this. "Hey, check that out, Ken," Dave said as he pointed into my room. "If you look right into the mirror on the dresser, you can see exactly what's going on in the bed. In fact, let me put something under the top of the mirror so it reflects down more, so you get a better view."

Dave walked to the mirror reached into the top drawer of my dresser and grabbed a pair of my socks. He reached to the top of the mirror and wedged them behind it, which changed the view so I could see Sara, full naked, playing with her pussy. "Is that better? Can you see, now?" teased Dave. I tried not to look, staring at my feet.

"Ken, Dave is asking a question. Can you see better? You had better answer."

"Yes, goddamnit," I snapped back.

"Good boy, but watch your tone," said Sara. "Now, Dave, I wonder if you like to 69?" Dave grinned, waved to me, then climbed on top of Sara, lowering his cock into her waiting mouth and burying his face in her pussy. The muffled moans and sounds of sucking were driving me mad. My cock throbbed with renewed intensity, turning a shade of purple I haven't seen since I was a teenager. I could hear Sara's breath coming faster as she sucked his cock, occasionally stopping to moan loudly.

"Oh, god, Dave. Fuck me! No more teasing!" Sara begged, and Dave was only too eager to accommodate her request. He climbed between her legs, and all I could see in the mirror was Dave's muscular back braced above Sara, his ass pumping rhythmically and Sara's legs wrapped around him. His thrusting was making the headboard bang against the wall, and Sara's squeals of delight made it perfectly clear she was enjoying being fucked by her new friend.

All I could do was sit quietly and listen to the sounds of their frenzied love making, hoping it would end but wishing I could stroke my cock so I could cum and relieve my aching balls. I wanted Sara to tell me how much she wanted me and that she would accept my apology so we could go back to the way things used to be. I needed to feel her pressed against me, helping me cum.

And, while my mind wandered, I could hear Sara cum. In my thoughts, I had tuned out the sound of their lovemaking, but her scream brought me right back to where I was, tied up to a chair in a hotel room in a strange city while the woman I was having an affair with was getting fucked by another man.

Strange, right?

Sara begged for Dave to fill her with his cum. She pleaded, and Dave's language got saltier as he neared his orgasm. With one last set of powerful thrusts, he grunted loudly, arched is back and pumped his cum deep in Sara's pussy. He rolled off of her and the two of them lay on the bed for a while. I took a deep breath, trying to hold it together, not sure what to say or do once they came back to the room.

I could hear them giggle, then get out of bed and walk in to the room where I was. Dave headed to the bathroom while Sara walked over and looked at me, "oh, poor baby. Just look at you. I bet you really want some release, don't you?" She rubbed the back of her hand over my cheek. "Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes," I said, "I won't take you for granted ever again. I promise."

"Good work," she said. "You are in the home stretch. I want you to go back to your room tonight and think about how you are going to make me feel special tomorrow. In the meantime," she said, circling her finger around the head of my cock, "You can go back to your room and make yourself cum. If I'm not happy with your change in behavior, we'll repeat this again every night we are on this trip. OK with you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good. Now, I'm going to untie you and send you on your way back to your room, locking the door behind you." Just then, Dave exited the bathroom and headed to Sara's bed where he lay down on the sheets, resting his head on his crooked right arm. "In the meantime, I want to have one more go-around with Dave, so be a sweetheart and leave us alone for the rest of the night. OK?"

"Ok," I said. With that, Sara went behind the chair and let me free. I stood up, throbbing cock leading the way, and started walking to the door.

"Have a good night," said Dave, "I know we will."

Just before I left the room, Sara smacked me on the ass, hard. "I'll see you in the morning for work," and locked the door behind me as I walked through.

The sheets of my bed were all in disarray, and Dave's copious cum and Sara's juices were all over them. I could already hear the sounds of bedsprings next door as Sara and Dave were getting ready to get into it again.

I sat down at the desk in my room and started my computer. Tomorrow, Sara would have a dozen long-stemmed red roses delivered from a secret admirer to the seminar she was teaching. Tomorrow, we would go out to the nicest place in town to have a romantic dinner. Tomorrow, I would treat her like a queen.

But first, I had to make myself cum.

12