Sara Wants to Save Her Marriage

Story Info
Sara gives husband open invitation to her body.
2k words
3.79
109.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

Sara stared at her deep blue eyes in the mirror, tightening the towel between her breasts.

"I have to do this," she mumbled to herself convincingly, "to save my marriage."

The last words trailed off as she pulled a brush through her dark hair. How long had it been since they had been together? She couldn't remember, maybe a month, maybe more. She had to do something. She let her mind drift in and out of thought, mindlessly brushing her hair.

She put the brush down and looked up into the mirror again. She had made up her mind a couple of days ago about what to do.

She would come home early from work, even though she was terribly busy. It was an investment. They had been together for several years now. "People drift apart and back together again like waves on the beach," she convinced herself.

"We're just not the same," he had said, "you and I want different things, in life, in the bedroom."

She shuddered thinking about the last words, "...in the bedroom..." what did he mean by that? She thought about it all the time. What did he want that she wasn't doing? What could she do differently?

She had searched through his small porn collection, but she couldn't see anything different. Anything she wasn't willing to do. What did he want?

She pulled the towel from her breasts and looked at them in the mirror, her hands pushing them together. "Was it this," she wondered, "because I am getting older?"

She looked away and slowly stood up, dropping the towel behind her. Whatever it was she was going to do what it took, that she was sure of.

She walked to the bedroom and turned on the light.

"Shit!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, grasping at her chest, "I didn't know you were home."

She looked at her husband laying down on the bed.

"I got home when you were in the shower," he looked up at her smiling, "you look nice."

Sara blushed and covered her body.

"Always modest," he laughed.

Sara felt her body tense, was that it? Did he want someone who was more open, more sure of their body? She dropped her hands to her side, letting him see her.

"I'm sorry," she looked to the floor, "it was just that you startled me."

Sara felt funny standing their naked, his eyes roaming over her flesh. She had this all planned out, he was going to come home and she was going to give herself up to him, but now this, his timing was so unexpected.

"I can't believe you," he nodded towards her hips, "you, you know, shaved."

Sara unconsciously ran her finger down to the smooth crease between her thighs.

"I thought it might make me look younger," she laughed nervously.

"I like it," he stared up into her eyes.

Sara felt her body shivering uncontrollably. "It was now or never", she heard her mind repeat over and over again, "now or never."

She barely realized what happened next as she drifted silently onto the bed next to her husband. She felt her hands drifting over his body.

"What do you want me to do," she looked up past his chin into his eyes and pressed her nude body into his side. "I'll do anything you want."

He looked down at her.

"Anything?" he winked. "Anything I want?"

Sara felt her confidence drift away, what, did he think it was a joke? She had tried to be convincing.

"Anything," she reached her hand out and gently squeezed his cock.

She looked up at him as she felt his hands drifting towards the button on his jeans, pulling them open.

"That would be a good place to start," he winked again.

Sara drifted down his side. Did his winking mean he thought this was a joke? She folded her hands into his underpants and gently began rubbing his hardening shaft.

She looked up into his eyes, "Like this?" she asked, opening her mouth and pulling the semi-hard cock between her lips.

She always hated doing this, it felt so demeaning, she thought to herself, his cock stiffening into the back of her throat, but she always did it. She opened her mouth wider and took him deeper inside of her.

"Oh yes," he moaned, his fingers pressing her head tighter and tighter over his cock. "That feels so nice."

Sara closed her eyes and opened her jaw as wide as she could, the cock pressing into the back of her throat. She felt a thin strand of drool drip to her chin before she could get her mouth off his shaft.

"Is that all you want?" she looked up at him, "I am yours for the evening, to do whatever you want with."

She looked up at him and bit her lip coyly.

"Really?" he looked down at her surprised, "I mean if I tell you to do anything you'll do it?"

Sara looked puzzled. What did he not understand? Was there communication so bad that he had missed all the signs, and then she had told him three times already.

"Yes, anything you want, I want to please you," she shook her head from side to side, she found herself saying the words almost too naturally.

He leaned his body back on the bed and relaxed his grip against her head.

"I liked it when you lick between my legs," he shuffled his body pulling off his bottoms and spreading his legs.

Sara felt a knot start to form in her stomach. She was really going to do this for him. She took a soft deep breath and shifted her face between his thighs, pressing her tongue out she closed her eyes and tasted the warm salty flesh ripple against her tongue.

She reach head hand up and gently massaged his cock, her tongue alternating between his balls and deep between his legs.

"Oh honey that feels so great," he spread his legs wider and placed his hand on her head pushing it down, "go a little lower."

Sara felt the knot thickening in her stomach. She felt repulsed as her tongue stroked against his anus. He had her do this once before and she vowed to never do it again. He had moaned like a baby and told her how good it made him feel for days afterwards, but she couldn't bring herself to do it again.

Now she was. Her tongue slid deeper and deeper into his crack until she could barely breathe. She felt his hand massaging her head and could barely hear him moaning about how good he was feeling.

Her stomach jolted as she her tongue penetrated into him. She felt his body tense and quiver all around her, his grasp on her head finally easing.

She pulled her head back up and licked against his balls.

"That felt great," he looked down at her, his face red and flushed.

Sara looked down at his cock, now completely stiff, and thought about climbing on top of him and getting this over. It was such a bad idea, she thought to herself, what was she thinking?

"Why don't you lay down on your back and spread your legs honey," he looked over to her.

Sara felt relieved, maybe that was his idea too. A little fun for the both of them, she did some things that really excite him and now he could have sex with her.

"You know, that's very sexy what you did, spread your legs a little and show me," he looked over at her and then down to her silky shaven lips.

Sara turned her head embarrassed to be looked at and slowly parted her legs.

"I mean really show me," he let out a small laugh, "use your fingers, let me see."

Sara hesitated. He knew how much she didn't like to do this, to be on display. She looked up at him and slowly ran her fingers over her nude body. She gently parted her lips and ran her middle finger down the length of her soft pink flesh.

He shifted on the bed to get a better view, his hand pressing her legs wider apart.

"Put it inside, you finger," he looked at her.

Sara felt her body tensing. She looked at him defiantly, she didn't play with herself like this he knew it, but she slid her finger slowly inside, then pulling it out and rubbing it across her lips.

"Very sexy," he looked at her, "I'd like to see you suck on that finger."

Sara paused and felt her stomach turn again.

"I don't want to do this anymore," she screamed inside of her head. "I can't do this anymore."

She looked into his eyes and slowly raised the finger to her mouth, tracing the outline of her lips for him, she gently parted them and sucked the finger inside. Her stomach churned more and more as she tasted her juices from her finger.

"I'd like to see you," he paused and watched her with the finger in her mouth, "put that inside again, but a little lower this time."

Sara closed her eyes, a feeling of humiliation filling her. She ran her hand down between her legs and gently wiggled her ass cheeks apart.

She let the finger push softly against her ass before finally sliding it inside. She felt a prickle of pain in her ass as she pushed the finger farther and farther inside, the softness of it surprising her.

"Leave it in there, move it around," he gently commanded her.

She felt her ass relaxing slowly, no longer was it pressing tightly against her finger. She let it drift slowly in and out of her until she felt her body completely relax with it.

"That's good," he looked over at her, "now turn over onto your stomach.

Sara rolled over to her stomach, her breasts pressed tightly against the bed. She felt him rustling behind her.

Sara shivered, her body clamping up around her as she felt something cold running between her cheeks.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

Sara felt the heat of his cock pressing around her, the cold lubricant sliding through to every crack.

"Relax or this might hurt," he grasped her hips and pulled them up to meet his hard cock.

Sara felt his head pressing against her anus, she had never had anal sex before.

"Dave, please don't," she pleaded, "I don't want..."

The words trailed off as she let out an involuntary moan, feeling his cock pop through and flow deep inside of her, filling her ass. She clutched onto the bed, bracing herself as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of her.

"You are such a good little girl," he moaned into her ear, his hard shaft all the way inside of her.

Sara felt her body shaking uncontrollably, did he just praise her? She grabbed hold of the bed as the cock pushed deeper and deeper inside.

The bed creaked as he pulled himself in and out of her, pushing her harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Sara felt herself crying, but her body was overwhelmed with the feeling of him inside of her. She moaned repeatedly.

Finally she felt her cock twitch and stiffen completely as he slowly pulled it out and rolled her over.

"Honey, come here," he pulled her head down towards his hips.

Sara could smell herself on him as he pulled her head closer and closer to his hard cock. She pressed her lips together tightly as it neared her mouth.

"Open your mouth," she felt his hand on the back of her neck pressing it tightly. He was commanding her now and she could feel it. She opened her mouth as he slid the cock inside.

Her stomach flipped as she had the first salty taste of his cum dripping into her mouth. She swallowed repeatedly trying to take all of him inside of her, his thick cum coating her throat.

Finally his grasp on her neck loosened and his cock softened between her lips.

"That was very hot," he looked down at her. Sara could feel her eyes still tearing from the surprise, the fear of what happened.

"But the night is so young," he rubbed his hands through her hair.

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers