Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum again," she whined. "Oh no, I'm going to cum again!"

I worked my fingers inside her, massaging the ridgy sponge inside, while my lips clamped onto her swollen nub.

Sarah forgot about my cock completely, losing herself in a long, vigorous orgasm. I kept massaging her with my fingers, licking and sucking up her fluid. She dropped her head to rest it on my thigh, whimpering as she came. Finally, she gasped, "Don, please!"

"What?"

"Let me catch my breath," she panted. "I have to take a break."

She turned and snuggled in my arms, her head on my chest, lightly fondling my cock. "All this time I could have been having that," she mused. "Is it always that good? Are you some kind of trained expert, or am I just sensitive?"

"Trained?" I chuckled. "No, I've just been practicing for over forty years. You know what they say. 'Find something you like, and try to do it well'."

"What's happening to me? I'm never like this!"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know what I mean, passionate, maybe. Good, anyway," she said, kissing me like she was ready to start all over again. "I think I really want to finish what I started with you, but not right now. Right now, I just need you inside me."

"Sounds like Sarah Blevins is coming out of her shell."

"I think so. I've never said anything like this before, but I'll say it now. I want you to fuck me."

I rolled her on her back and started devouring her lovely breasts again.

"Don, please! I've never wanted a man inside me like I do right now!"

We kissed hungrily. When I pulled away, her nails glided across my back. I teased her opening with my cock, rubbing along it, nudging my head a fraction of an inch inside her. She rewarded me with new wetness to mix with my pre-cum.

My pulse throbbed in my hand as I aimed. Pushing just a little, I felt her swollen lips part enough to admit my crown. I stopped there, feeling her hot wetness squeezing me, wondering if I now felt her pulse or mine.

"I need this," she sighed. "I don't even care if I don't cum with you inside me. I just want you to."

I pushed in another inch. She gasped.

Another inch. I was with women in college who weren't as tight.

"I can't wait," Sarah moaned. She enveloped me with all four limbs, crushing her mouth to mine, and taking me to the root. "Oooooh," she sighed. "It's been way too long."

I kissed her as I withdrew about half way and then allowed myself to sink into her again.

"I need this, Don," she whispered in my ear.

I eased in and out of her slowly, allowing both of us to savor the sensations of tight, wet pussy and steel-hard cock. Soon, her legs began urging me to go faster. I did, and she started to moan. Moving her hips, she met my rhythm, pulling with her legs to get me to go deeper.

"Oh my God, I think I could cum from this!" she breathed.

"Think you could, or know you will?"

"I never cum during sex."

"Let's see if we can change that tonight," I said.

I made a few parting thrusts, and then pulled out, moving down to feast on her breasts again.

"Why did you stop?" she whined.

"I wanted to lick you one more time before I came in you, babe," I replied. "Would you like that?"

"Oh God, I don't care what you do to me! Everything just feels so good. So much better than anything I've felt before."

I sat on my haunches between her legs, lifted them and put them on my shoulders, and grabbed her firm buttocks. Her tight little hole was shrinking, but was still open enough to drool down the crack of her ass. I lifted her to my mouth and plunged my tongue as far into her as I could get. I fucked her with it, stopping periodically to lick up the fluids that leaked down toward her little pucker or to suck on her engorged clit.

"Ohhhh!" she groaned. "You're going to make me cum again. Oh, oh, oh, oh dear God, OH!"

Then she began to twitch. Her legs bore down on my shoulders, her hips thrust against my face, her juices flowed, and her fists clenched the sheets. She opened her mouth like she was going to scream, but held her breath.

When it was over, I lowered her down so she could rest her shoulders. She lay there, sweaty and beautiful, her legs sprawled on mine, her pussy wantonly exposed only a few inches from my straining cock.

She opened her eyes. "I'm weak. I've never been weak from sex before."

"You liked that, huh?"

"Yeah," she giggled. "I didn't know Dr. Croswell was a sex therapist."

"I'm not. I just enjoy making a beautiful woman cum."

"Well, that's good," she laughed. Then she looked at us. Her line of sight was over her still-hard nipples, down her trim belly, through her damp honey curls, to my cock. "I've never used these words, Don, but I want you to fuck me again and fill my pussy with cum."

I helped her push some pillows under her shoulders to raise her, and then lifted her ass onto my thighs again.

"Oh, Don," Sarah breathed as pushed into her.

I leaned down and kissed her. "Watch," I said.

I straightened up and eased out, until only my crown was still inside her. Her moisture glistened on my shaft. I pushed back inside, and we watched her swollen outer labia pucker around me. I pulled back, and her lips followed, trying to keep me in place.

"You're hitting me in just the right spot."

"Good. You can watch me do this, too," I said, playing with the tender skin around her clit.

She whimpered.

"And this." I bent down and took one of her nipples into my mouth.

"Go faster," she whispered.

I straightened up again and began to stroke her purposefully, deep, not hard enough for skin to slap, but hard enough to let her know she was getting fucked. Her breasts moved beautifully until she grabbed her own nipples.

"I want you to cum inside me."

"I will."

"When?"

"Pretty soon."

"I want to watch you," Sarah said. "I want to feel it inside me and watch you while you do it."

I thrust one last time. Then my rhythm was done. Twitching, spasming, grunting, I emptied myself into her. With each spurt, her pussy tightened on me, milking my orgasm for her own.

She smiled weakly up at me. She was drenched in sweat, her hair was matted and tangled, and my semen was leaking out of her.

I lay down next to her, and she cuddled against me. "So that's what it's supposed to feel like? Every time?" she asked.

"I don't know. Every time should be good. I can't imagine it being much better than that," I panted.

We lay there for a while, the soft hush of the ventilation system now louder than our relaxed breathing. The curve of her ass felt good in my hand, the skin soft to my touch.

"Don?" she murmured.

"Hmm?"

"Am I a bad person?"

Shit! Exactly what I was afraid of. "No, Sarah. You're not."

"I didn't think so. That was too good to have been bad. I guess it was wrong, but I can deal with that. If things were different in my life, I would like to feel like this a lot more."

"People can change, babe."

"Yes, they can. I want you to change me some more."

"What about guilt?"

"Screw guilt. This is the right thing for me, for me as a woman," she said, burrowing her head into my shoulder again. "When you leave, I'll have some great memories."

"Maybe you can change Tim," I said.

She chuckled. "No, he's too different from you. Tim's fine the way he is. He's happy, I think. The kids are happy. He's a good father and the best husband he knows how to be. I love my job. I can find enough pleasure from those things, now that I know that sex can be as much fun as people say it is."

"There's a seminar coming up that I think you should attend."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, next month. It's basically a long weekend."

"I have personal days coming. I could probably add a Friday and a Monday."

"What about Tim and the kids?"

"Tim's likes to go deer hunting, so I hold down the fort in the fall. The payback is a long getaway weekend or two for me. What's the seminar about? Where is it?"

"It's called, 'Feeling like a sexual being.' It's taught by Dr. Croswell," I said.

"Sign me up!" she laughed. "After I get a shower. I'm messy."

I touched her pretty lips again, the hair sticky with our cum. "I'll help you get cleaned up. Get used to it. The seminar is at my cabin. I have a shower stall and a jacuzzi. I don't use soap or body wash in my jacuzzi."

"You want to shower with me?" she asked.

"If I may."

"Wow," she mused. "I've never done that – showered with someone."

"Would you like to?"

"Why not? I've done enough other things tonight I never thought I'd do. But I don't have a bathrobe."

"Why do you need a robe?" I asked. "It's warm enough in here, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but I should wear something."

"Why? I've seen you, now, Sarah. I've made love to you."

"Hmmm. Yes. You're right. This changes things between us. I knew it would," she said, turning on the bedside lamp. She propped herself up on the headboard, her breasts displayed proudly, and ran her finger along the top of my dick. My pubic hair was damp with sweat and a mixture of our juices. "I can't believe I had that in my mouth."

"Are you sorry you did?" I asked.

"No. No, not sorry I did. That's what I mean. This changes things. The only thing I'm sorry about is that you didn't cum."

"I did, sweetie. I think I filled you up pretty well. See?" I ran my middle finger over her slit. It came away wet.

She looked at it, and then at me. She touched my wrist, and guided my finger closer to her. Then she licked it, and sucked it into her mouth. When the finger was clean, she released it and smiled at me. "That was you I tasted, wasn't it?"

"Some of it, yeah."

"Will you wash me?" she asked.

Sarah's ass felt every bit as good as it looked. Smooth, firm, carried high on those fabulous legs. I turned her to face away from me in the shower so I could wash it. I lathered my hands with the hotel bar soap, and caressed her cheeks, rubbing them, kneading the flesh. Finally, I had to. I pushed my middle finger into the cleft of her ass, stroking the skin just above her pucker.

"What are you doing?" she moaned.

"Washing you."

"Oh. Okay. Please. Go on."

I did. Teasing her with both hands, I worked at her. I had two fingers of my right hand in her ass, and two of my left in her pussy when she came this time. I washed her again to clean away her juices, and then kissed my way up her body to her face.

"My God, Don," she gasped into my mouth as I kissed her.

"I think you liked my fingers in your ass."

"I can't believe it, but yes, I did." We kissed deeply again, and her hand found my erection. "There was something else I liked."

"What was that?"

"This," she said, as she knelt in front of me.

I turned the shower off so I could watch.

She draped her wet hair behind her ears, took my cock in her hand, and smiled up at me. "This," she said again, before opening her mouth and taking me inside. She bobbed back and forth on me, not taking all that much, but it was enough. With one hand, she jacked me, taking care of the part her mouth couldn't reach.

Finally, she came up for air. "Is that okay?" she asked, fixing her wet hair again with one hand while fondling my balls with the other.

"You've never done this before?" I asked.

"No. I guess I read more porn than I thought," she grinned, running her tongue up and down my shaft.

"You're very good at it."

"I like being able to use some of what I've learned through my reading," she chuckled. She took me in her mouth again, looking at me the whole time with those baby blue eyes. She grasped me firmly in one hand, and flicked her tongue rapidly on the very tip of my cock. "Will this make you cum?"

"Probably," I panted.

"Or do you like this?" she asked, resuming her efforts to bathe every bit of my manhood at once with her tongue. "Or this?" going back to bobbing back and forth on me.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I moaned.

"Look at me when you do," she said, jacking me and tongue lashing me again.

I tired to keep my hips from thrusting. The first surge of my spunk bathed her tongue, soon to be joined by more. She took as much as she could, then pulled back and watched as one more small drop spattered on her very hard right nipple. She looked back up at me, gave me a cummy smile, and then swallowed.

"I did it. I gave a blowjob. I just gave a man a blowjob in his hotel shower and swallowed his cum. Wow," she mused.

I helped her to her feet and lathered her breasts again. She was very quiet as we rinsed off. "You're not saying much," I observed.

"No. Just thinking about how wonderful this is. Kinda mad I can't get this all the time," she said, reaching for a towel.

"You're staying here tonight, aren't you? You said you have a change of clothes in your van?"

"Yes, but I have to get dressed to go out and get it. I have a bag with a nightgown."

"You don't need a night gown," I said, turning down the covers on the unused bed. I was amazed to feel myself thickening again.

It seemed difficult for her at first, but soon Sarah acted comfortable enough spooned naked against me. My cock was nestled between her cheeks, and her hand was lazily stroking mine that was cupping her breast. Both the stroking and her breathing soon slowed, and then I knew she was asleep. I joined her.

We felt each other move during the night. When I rolled on my back, she cradled her head on my shoulder or my chest. If I turned away from her, I would feel her move to cuddle with me, and then we would both be still again.

I woke up to feel a soft hand gently rubbing my cock. It was already pretty wide awake.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning. What are you doing?"

"Playing with you. I wanted to see how hard you would get before you woke up," she snickered.

"Is this part of coming out of your shell?"

"Shell? Oh, that? You pretty much shattered that last evening. My inner slut woke up during the night to feel your erection poking my ass, and she got up and swept away the last of the bits of shell that were lying around. So, what should we do about the state you're in?" she asked, still slowly stroking me.

"Well, I sure can't go to work like this."

"No, you can't. Any more than I can go to work thinking about what should have been done about it," she said. "I want it inside me again."

I pulled her to me, helping her to straddle me, and wiped my leaking cock against her already wet pussy. "Lower yourself. Aim it, and lower yourself."

"Oh, that's nice. I like that," Sarah whispered as she took me inside. She was careful and slow, so it took her awhile to set her full weight down on me. "You're deep. Real deep. I didn't know it could go that deep."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah! Yes. Just not used to it. Getting there though. Wow," she muttered.

I pressed up into her, probably not penetrating her further, but feeling damn good.

"Do all women like this? Riding cowgirl, right?"

"Yes, riding cowgirl. I don't know about all women. Some do."

She eased herself about halfway up my shaft, and then slid down again. She did it again, moving her hips forward and back as she went. "Mmmm," she said. "I think I do."

I pulled her to me so I could kiss her breasts again. She began to rock on my rigid shaft, fucking herself with it as I licked and sucked her nipples.

"Can we do it really hard without hurting me? I always wondered what that was like," she said.

"You're in the saddle, cowgirl."

"That's right. I am!" she giggled. She straightened up again, lifted herself nearly off me, and let herself down quickly. "Oof!" she said. She did it again, this time with my hands dug into her firm ass to help her. "Oh!" She did it more, speeding up and dropping harder, until the smack of our sweaty skin was probably loud enough to hear in the hallway.

"So good!" she whimpered.

I grabbed her and pulled her down on top of me. She kissed me as I fucked her, using my grip on her amazing ass to help me drive into her. She fucked me back just as hard.

"I want you to cum inside me again," Sarah gasped. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

I could tell she was on the brink. Good, because I wasn't far behind.

She pumped up and down on me hard a few more times, and then shoved herself down farther than she had before. Grinding, squealing, clenching her internal muscles with her orgasm, she made me erupt.

When she collapsed onto me, I held her, one or the other of us occasionally shuddering with the aftershocks of our shared cumming.

Finally, she propped herself up to look at me. "Yeah, Don, this definitely changes things. It's probably good you live so far away, though. This could get complicated."

"What do you mean?"

She kissed me again, rubbing her naked breasts over my chest. "I'd want to start every day like this, and spend every night like I spent the last one."

We showered together again, but I got out first. After dressing quickly, I went out to her van for her fresh clothes. It was difficult watching her get dressed again. It had felt so natural, so deliciously correct, seeing her nude.

Over breakfast, we made our plans. We weren't going to Owens' plant that day. There was some leg-work to be done following up on the leads Sarah's contact had given her the previous night. We were back at my hotel by late afternoon.

What was supposed to be a "business meeting" quickly turned into another love-making session, with Sarah practicing her oral skills and enjoying mine. We agreed to meet for breakfast again the following morning.

Early Thursday morning my phone rang.

"Are you dressed yet?"

"No, I just got out of the shower. I thought I'd have about twenty minutes until you got here."

"More like thirty. I'm picking up breakfast and bringing it there. Don't bother getting dressed," she said.

Nibbling on bagels and fruit, naked in bed with me, Sarah asked, "You're going home tomorrow aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm taking a late flight out tomorrow evening."

Sarah said nothing for a while. Then, "A big part of me doesn't want this week to end."

"Me either," I said.

"You know I'm going to stay here and go back to my prim and proper life," she said.

"I thought that was the plan all along."

"It was," she answered quickly. "I love my kids, my house, and my career. I love my life. I even love Tim, but for much different reasons than I would have if I let myself fall in love with you."

"I don't know that you want to do that. I'm not a home-wrecker, and besides, I'm not sure I'm the marrying kind. At my age, old habits die hard."

"Can I still care about you?" she asked.

"You can. I wish you would. I'd hate this to be all one-sided, baby."

"When is your seminar?"

"Whenever you want. Just give me a little notice so I can take the time off work," I answered.

"Show me more of what you would teach me there."

I rolled her on her back. "Okay," I said as I took her nipple in my mouth.

We managed to get some work done Thursday afternoon, enough that I knew I could easily pull my report together over the weekend, and go back to my regular work on Monday.

Sarah went home to make dinner for Tim and the kids, and I did some work at the desk in my room. Late that evening, I was reading the news online when Sarah's screen-name (SBmomof2 – "Sarah Blevins mom of 2") appeared as a chat request. We had given each other our instant message addresses so we could pass information back and forth when we weren't physically in the same room this week, and we had decided it would be a good way for us to keep in touch.

SBmomof2: r u there

NosyDon51: hi

SBmomof2: what r u doing

NosyDon51: not much

working

what about u

SBmomof2: reading dirty stories

NosyDon51: lol hows that working out 4 u

SBmomof2: not well

my fingers dont feel as good as yours

NosyDon51: not as good as my tongue either