Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers

After several more passes, slowly licking the outside of her pussy, I finally allowed my tongue to slip inside of her, and she moaned with pleasure. I now enjoyed the delightful combination of John's cum with Sarah's own juices. I pulled away for a moment to share my discovery.

"My god, Sarah, you taste so good. I knew I loved the taste of John's cum, but you're delicious too. Will you cum for me so I can taste even more of your juices?"

As I spoke, John began mercilessly pinching Sarah's nipples. She tried to fight him at first, but then gave in as I returned my full attentions to her dripping wet pussy. She was panting heavily now, and I knew it wouldn't be too much longer, but I tried to prolong her climax as long as I could. I plunged two fingers inside of her, gently pushing in and out as I licked and nibbled her clit.

As she moved ever closer to her climax, I pulled my fingers out of her and forced them into her mouth, and she eagerly licked them clean. I then brought my fingers back down to her clit, and began rubbing her quickly and intensely as I entered her with my tongue once again. I knew this attention, combined with John's continued pressure on her nipples, would quickly take her over the edge. It was just a few moments later that I was rewarded for my efforts as Sarah's pussy clenched around my tongue, she arched her back, and sighed with a huge climax, and I once again had the opportunity to clean her up, this time licking away mostly her own juices, with just a faint taste of John still lingering.

"Very good, Kaitlin," John said with a smile as I stood up. "I appreciate your attention to detail. Now, let's all get back to work, and try to remember what we've learned here today."

"Yes, sir," Sarah and I said in unison, smiling as we pulled on our clothes and left his office.

kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers
12